Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Addiction

"They need each other."

11
6 Comments 6
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

“Hey.”

Shivers ran through my body. It was his voice. The voice I had wanted to hear for a long, long time. It had been three years since we had last seen each other.

We met while I was in my second year of university. I was going through a rough patch and just wanted some company. I guess you could say I was going through a bit of a ‘slut phase’ where I literally slept with every guy I went on a date with. In a way I was trying to fill in a big whole in my life, but it only made it worse. Then I met him.

Jack looked like a cheeky guy on his profile picture. He looked happy and he was really cute, I loved his eyes. While we were talking online we had a lot of flirty banter and I always seemed to be smiling when I spoke to him. He had dark brown hair, the most sparkling brown eyes and a smile that almost looked like a smirk. There was just something about him that made everything in me tingle and while looking at his pictures it was as if he knew the kind of reaction I had to him. I hadn’t even met the bloke at that point.

On our first date, we went to a local Wetherspoons and had food and some drinks. I was nervous as hell and ended up getting a little tipsy, and if I’m totally honest I didn’t think the date went that well at all. We had a laugh and shared a few looks but that was it really. I was disappointed.

As we were leaving, he offered to walk me back to my halls of residence, which I accepted and halfway home he pushed me up against a wall and kissed me.

It wasn’t just any old kiss, this was pure magic. I felt dizzy and tingly and my body felt like it was on fire.

“Holy shit!” I remember saying to him.

“I’ve been waiting to do that all night,” he whispered his lips barely just touching mine.

It was the most intense, out of the blue kiss I had ever had. I found myself just looking at him, his mouth millimeters away from mine. Our breathing was heavy. I was just staring, I couldn’t believe this guy actually wanted me for real. Anyway, I’m getting carried away with my thoughts.

Long story short, we dated for a few months and it was magical. After he left university and graduated we only really saw each other if he ever visited town to see his friends. On his graduation night, instead of going out he came round to mine and we had the most incredible night celebrating. We decided to maybe try dating again, even though we were so far away from each other but he ended up meeting someone else and I was left heartbroken.

I hated him for the longest time, but he always found a way to wiggle back into my mind and my heart, to the point where we became friends again but it was more than that, our attraction was still there. It was fierce and passionate and full of energy, it bound us together whether we wanted it to or not. Many times I would say, look this has to stop you have a girlfriend. But in total honesty, I didn’t care. I wanted him, not a relationship but I had to have him again and I was willing to risk it. So was he.

 

---------------------------------------

 

I was sat at the bar when he appeared standing behind me, breathing his hello onto my neck. He must have been inches away from my ear. We had been planning this meeting for a year and a half and it had finally come around and I was about ready to combust.

We didn’t want people to suspect so we pretended we didn’t know each other, just in case anything happened to come out after but I was dying to get my hands on that body, my mouth on his and his gorgeous cock buried deep inside my tight little hole.

He looked exactly the same as I remembered him. He looked so handsome. Dark hair, dark eyes and a smile that could make my panties drop to the floor. He was here in front of me. Mine, all mine.

“I’m Jonathon. Sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude I just saw you sat here by yourself. You looked like you needed company,” he winked at me. I smiled gently and nodded.

“Well right you are Jonathon,” I held out my hand to shake his. “I’m Larissa. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

“The pleasure is all mine,” he grabbed my hand.

Our eyes were glued to each other’s I could see the passion running through him. I could feel the electric pulse through us both as our hands touched. I felt like I was about to explode.

“Can I-I get you a drink, Laur…Larissa?” he stuttered.

I could barely speak I was frozen by his fire. “Please,” I managed to whisper.

He ordered a Jack Daniels and coke for himself and a Tequila sunrise for me. I didn’t even realize but we still had a hold of each other’s hands.

I leant over to him and placed my lips just shy of his ear. “Fuck this. I need you, lets go to your room?”

“Yes,” he said firmly, “I can’t wait any longer.”

We grabbed our drinks and made our way to the elevator. I walked ahead, sashaying my way trying to tease him more and it worked because as we got out of other’s eyesight he spanked me.

I yelped, nearly spilling my drink all over the floor. “Steady!”

“Don’t be a tease then bitch,” he barked. I smiled and winked at him as the elevator pinged and the doors opened. It was empty.

He grabbed my hand and led me inside. “Down your drink.” 

I did so, looking him dead in the eye as I let the cool, strong cocktail mix slide down my throat. As soon as I finished he grabbed the glass out my hand and placed it on the floor.

The room was full with passionate tension. We wanted to rip each other’s clothes off and just fuck for days but also take our time, reconnect with each other and make sweet love. It was a heady atmosphere. Maybe that was just the alcohol running through my body intensifying my need for him.

There was a ping and the door opened, he still hadn’t finished his drink I realized, but he grabbed my hand and led me to his room. I realized we hadn’t actually said anything to each other. We hadn’t even touched each other and my panties were soaking wet. It had been far too long and we were so desperate for this. We’d been talking about it for years.

As we approached his room I began to feel weak. He opened up the door and let me inside first. As I walked past him he spanked me again. I yelped but before I knew what was happening there was a slam of a door and an arm grabbing me pulling me backwards. He pinned me with my back against him and grabbed my right breast, kneading away at it. My butt was pressed against his crotch and I could feel how hard he was through his trousers, I ground into him moaning as I did so. I was on fire.

“I’ve needed this. I’ve needed you,” he whispered in my ear.

“Yes,” I moaned. “I’ve needed you too.”

He spun me round and kissed me.

fiorelladarin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fiorelladarin

It was pure fire and passion. Our tongues dancing in a mad dance, it was need and greed and wanting all poured into it. My hands were in his hair, wrapped around him holding on so tight as if I would never get this ever again. His hands were on my ass and back pulling me into him but I couldn’t possibly get any closer. It felt like days before we both came up for air. He held my face in his hands as I tried to catch my breath.

“I’ve missed you so much,” he said softly and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

It was so tender and kind I could have cried. “I’ve missed you more.”

He smiled back at me and his hands left my face and began to work their way down. “I’ve needed those lips against mine, I’ve needed those eyes looking deep into mine. No one has ever made me feel the way you do. You know that right?”

“I do now,” I kissed him gently.

“Let’s go slow,” he said. I nodded my reply and let his fingers unbutton my blouse. As he uncovered my breasts he kissed the swell of them. “I’ve missed these too.”

I giggled and enjoyed his touch on my body. He undid my belt and then pulled down my skirt, he went down with it. “You’re beautiful.”

I couldn’t find the words, I just kept smiling I was so happy. I think my body was speaking for me. I stepped out of my skirt and he grabbed my ankles one at a time pushing them apart, widening my legs. He then gently traced a finger up the inside of each leg before reaching the outline of my panties.

“Fucking hell you’re soaked!” he gasped, and pressed his face into my crotch as I felt something pressing my clit over the cloth. I moaned, it felt so good. I honestly thought I could have cum there and then.

“Jack,” I whispered as I moaned. “Jack, let’s go to the bed.”

He stopped playing with my pussy over my panties and stood up and embraced me in another magical kiss. As our lips parted I grabbed his hand and led him to the bed. I sat down so I was level with his crotch and unbuckled his belt.

“I have to taste you,” I didn’t look at him I just carried on unzipping and then pulled his pants down. He was rock hard.

“I’ve missed this,” I said as I placed my hand over him. He was warm and wet. He let out a small sigh of relief and I pulled his boxers down too. I took him into my mouth slowly I wanted to savor it. He jerked as he went right to the back of my throat the first time I thought he was coming as he let out such a long sexy moan. But before I had time to go back to his tip he was grabbing my hair and fucking my face.

“I’m going to come in your pretty little mouth, fuck going slow it's been too long,” he panted. Jack fucked my mouth hard and fast. I was burning with desire and I need a bit of relief so I began to play with myself, gently teasing my clit while he worked himself through me.

I loved being his fuck toy. I loved being owned and dominated by him. I had always been a submissive in the bedroom, I loved having the guy take charge and he did it perfectly to fit my needs.

He was getting faster and his moaning was getting louder, I knew he was close. I wanted him to cum so badly down my throat but I didn’t want it to be over so soon. Before I could do anything his hot, thick, creamy load was shooting down my throat. It had been so long since I tasted him and it was so good, I didn’t waste a drop.

“Show me,” he grabbed my chin and lifted my head up, I had a tiny bit left in my mouth so I opened wide then swallowed and showed him it had gone. “Perfect.”

I smiled and he leant down and kissed me. He laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, moving to my neck and gave me sweet little kisses behind my ear. “I’m going to make you cum now.” 

I moaned and my body rose to his in an arch, he took the opportunity to reach round and unhook my bra pulling it off me. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked and nibbled greedily while tracing his finger of my soaked-wet-through panties. He moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment, light sucked with little nibbles here and there. It felt amazing. He began to work his way down my abdomen, passed my belly button to the soft flesh just above my clit. He breathed ever so gently and it drove me wild.

“Please Jack!” I begged. “Please, please touch me,” I was almost crying, it was becoming too much. I needed release.

He didn’t need telling twice, he spread my legs so wide and plunged his tongue deep into my hole before moving to my clit. He was licking me as if he had been starved for years and years, I could barely catch my breath. I was in pure ecstasy.

I was getting close, my hips grinding against his face when he stopped. I could have hit him. He just stopped, looked up at me and smiled. So quickly he got up and clambered over me pulling my legs above my head and slammed his thick cock deep inside me and he just didn’t stop. He was pounding me, fucking me so deep and hard I couldn’t think, I couldn’t breath all I could do was revel in how animalistic this was and how amazing it felt and feel the pressure that was building up inside of me.

Oh, how I needed this cock, how I missed this cock, and he was making me feel things no one else had ever done before.

We were both just staring into each other’s eyes, I was screaming as he took me with every thrust, and he was growling so loud.

“This. Oh. My. Don’t. Ever. Stop. Please. Jack,” I was breathing out words but I didn’t know if they made sense. “Cumming!”

Before I knew it the pressure became all too much. I felt a massive wave of pleasure flow through me and my legs became so stiff.

“FUCK!” I screamed. I could feel liquid running down my ass and I thought he was cumming too. I managed to look down quickly and I was squirting everywhere. He wasn’t even inside me, he just stood there smirking and rubbing his cock as my cum was wetting him all over. I just couldn’t stop.

After I had calmed down, he thrust his cock back inside me and shot his hot load deep in my hole.

“Holy shit, yes,” he hissed into my ear as he came long and hard. “Oh my god, that feels so good.”

I could feel his cum hitting my walls and his cock twitching every time he shot a bit of his load. “Yes,” he hissed. He collapsed on top of me. It crushed me a bit but he felt so good being there, I didn’t want him to move. We both lay there trying to catch our breaths. I had never felt so satisfied in my life.

“I needed that. I’ve honestly missed you so much,” he mumbled into my shoulder. “I can never get my fill of you. I just want more and more.” My hand ran through his hair as he looked up and kissed me softly.

“I’ve missed you more. I’m glad we could do this after all that time,” I kissed him back.

He was still inside me and I didn’t want to the moment to end. I closed my eyes and just held him on top of me. “Don’t go.”

“I wont,” he replied. “I promise. I’m yours.”

Published 
Written by RoseBarbie94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments