Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adult Friend Finder

"An adult friend finder experience"

12
3 Comments 3
17.7k Views 17.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I joined Adult Friend Finder one day for kicks. It was one of those” I’m horny, so why not” moments. It was interesting to say the least. As usual with these types of websites, the men out numbered the women roughly 100 to 1. I thought my chances of actually meeting someone to be slim to none. But, I figured I would engage a few women to see if I could pique anyone’s interest. I decided to use the softball approach as I believe walking around with your dick in your hand is more of a turn off then a turn on to women…at least to most of them. I checked out a few different profiles that give me a knee jerk reaction visually, and then dug into their profiles to see if I could find some common ground. I am a big believe that sex is more of a mental experience than a physical one. If you don’t have that mental connection with someone, the physical portion is very limited.

I found a few women who’s interest were in sync with mine in one form or another, be it music, books or movies. I dropped a few notes to some of them to see if I could illicit a response. I managed to make contact with a few ladies which was nice. I didn’t try to rush anything as I think the thrill of the hunt is half the fun. As the conversations continued, I was contacted out of the blue by a friend of someone who I was chatting with. I come to find out several of the women know each other and watch each other’s back. This friend of a friend kinda read me the riot act trying to find out what my “deal” was. I told her listen, you don’t have to worry about me. I am not some kind of weirdo. In fact, if the other person is not interested in me, I am not interested in them. Period, end of story.

After a couple of messages with this friend’s friend, she came to trust me and we exchanged e-mail addresses. As it turned out, I was finding myself attracted to this other person. One day, I noticed she was online via the e-mail service and dropped her an IM asking what she was doing. She said she at work and bored. Well, I couldn’t let that stand. I started dropping her suggestive comments as to what I would be doing to her while she was sitting at her desk (a story in and of itself). At one point she told me to knock it off as she was getting so wet she felt like she was soaking through her pants onto her chair.

Well, I couldn’t let that lie. I asked her what her plans were for the evening. “Other than fingering my pussy when I get home…nothing.” she replied. I told her I had fingers and a tongue that would feel much better if she was up to it. She hesitated and I said, “Look, I know physical chemistry is a fickle thing. Online chatting only goes so far. Until you have that physical connection, you really don’t know if there is anything there. Why don’t you stop by tonight. We can hang out and watch a movie. No expectations other than a friendly get together.” I even offered to give her my driver’s license as security which she could leave with a friend. After subtle persuasion, she agreed to come over.

When she arrived at my house, she was even better looking than her pictures. She had short spiky black hair and a nice olive complexion due to her being half Native American. She also had a real ballsy personality in person which I had not picked up online. This was a huge turn on for me. There was nothing timid about this gal. We chatted for a while and I looked for the tell tale signs of whether or not she was attracted to me. Good eye contact which led to a smile…check. Feeling comfortable enough with me to touch me while talking…check. Things were off to a good start as we settled down to watch a movie.

Of course, I could have cared less about the movie as I was totally aroused. I didn’t want to come off so blatantly sexual out of the gate, so I started with subtle things. I started gently stroking her thighs and arms while we sat watching the movie. I then nestled closer and started kissing her neck and ears. Finally she had had enough. She turned, grabbed my head and planted a deep French kiss on me. That was all I needed.

I kissed her deeply back and rubbed my hand up the inside of her thigh under her skirt to her panties which I could feel the heat pour from. I took her and leaned her back length wise on my couch continuing to kiss her and fondle her pussy from the outside of her panties. Once I had her lying down, I pulled her panties aside and started rubbing her clit with my middle finger.

JuliaLuvv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLuvv

As her pussy began to really get wet, I slide my middle then two fingers into her aching pussy. All this while we continue to French kiss. She started to unbutton her top, so I began pulling off her skit to get my fingers and ultimately my tongue into her hot pussy.

Once I had her completely nude, I began to finger fuck her and kiss her passionately. I started working my fingers so I could hit her G spot. Once I found it I started working it furiously. I wanted to make this woman cum in the worst way. She reached down and started massaging the raging hard on in my jeans. I was too focused on making her cum to deal with my clothes at the moment. Suddenly she said, “Yes Steve. Fuck my pussy…make my pussy cum.” “Oh yeah baby, I want you to cum. I want to feel your cum all over my fingers so I can lick it off.” My words seem to do the trick as she arched her back and said, “Oh FUCK!” I felt her pussy juice start to flood around my fingers. She didn’t squirt, but came damn close. I stopped moving my hand inside her and held it still while her pussy pulsated around my fingers.

I let her rest for a moment, and then lower my head down to her pussy. I ran my tongue up and down the sides of her labia in long slow stokes. I then ran the flat part of my tongue up and down her pussy. I took my time as I didn’t want to rush her so quickly after an orgasm. Once I felt she was ready, I took her hard clit into my mouth. I gently sucked on her clit and ran my tongue over it. I looked up at her from her pussy. She grabbed one of her tits and began sucking deeply on her nipple. This was too much for me, I had to make her cum again. I went back to attacking her clit increasing the intensity slowly but surely. After a short while she said, “Fuck Steve, I am going to cum again…” With that I felt her release her juices into my mouth which I gladly licked and suck up.

After she relaxed from her orgasm, she pulled me up to her and began kissing me deeply. “I love the taste of pussy.” She said. She explain to me how she was bi-sexual and had recently fucked this other gal who she also sucked her own pussy juice from her lips. Well, this was too much for me. I had to release my cock from my jeans or I was going to cum in them. We continued kissing as I got rid of the jeans I was wearing without underwear. Once my cock was released, she began stroking me and guiding me to her still dripping pussy. She lifted one leg over my shoulder as my hard cock slid into her. Once again, she took one of her nipples into her mouth and began sucking while my cock was sliding in and out of her.

I knew if I continued, I would cum any second. I slowed my pace down then turned her over on her stomach. I started fucking her from behind with her ass up and her face pressed sideways into my couch cushion. “Yes, baby. Fuck me baby. Fuck me.” She said. I was so turned on, I didn’t want to lose the feeling to a rushed orgasm. I slowed myself down again and pulled out of her. I sat down on my couch and said, “Come here baby and suck my cock.” She flipped around and grabbed the base of my hard cock. She began sucking on the head of my aching cock. She then started sliding her tongue up and down the shaft of my cock. She started jacking me off while sucking on the head of my cock again. I looked down at her and our eyes locked as she sucked and stroked me. The sensation was overwhelming. I knew I would be cumming any second.

“Come here baby” I said, “I want to kiss you.” She came up beside me and we began kissing deeply again. I took my cock in my hand and began jacking myself off while we kissed. This is what I wanted as I love the feeling of cumming and kissing at the same time. I quickly felt my orgasm build as I stroked myself faster and faster. We were in a deep kiss when the first shot of my cum hit us on the side of our faces. We continue to kiss as I shot stream after stream cum onto our hot sweat bodies. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had mentally and physically. We nestled together and enjoyed the high we were feeling.

By this time, it was starting to get late. We didn’t get a chance to finish watching the movie. It was a week day and we both had to work in the morning. Once we had composed ourselves, I walked her to my door, gave her a big deep kiss, and then watched as she drove away. The first thing the next morning, I wrote her an e-mail.

Dear XXXX,

If ever I was asked, what the ultimate Adult Friend Finder experience would be like…

Published 
Written by Etienne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments