Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures at an Artists' Colony

"Two writers fulfill their sexual fantasies at an artists'colony in the woods."

7
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
ADVENTURES AT AN ARTISTS’ COLONY

Sisyphus

Chapter One

When I arrived at Hickory Run, an artists’colony in New York State, my intent was to have a two week writing retreat with no distractions so I could finish my novel. The setting was perfect, a small log cabin tucked in a grove of trees with a view of Indian Lake. Each cabin, however, had two separate apartments. For a hundred dollars more a week I could have had a cabin without an adjoining space, but, as it was, I could barely afford this luxury. Fortunately, the apartment next to mine was empty and I was eager for complete solitude.

Each cabin had a stone fire place, a sofa, a desk, a small kitchen, a tiny bedroom with a double bed. The small porch had a large stack of fire wood and some kindling. It also had two rocking chairs in case someone stopped by for conversation. I got myself into a routine of getting up at 4:30, making a pot of coffee, having a little toast and writing from five in the morning until about ten. I’d then take a walk along the path near the lake for some exercise.

While I was writing the fourth morning, I heard a car drive up and park in front of the next door cabin. I went to the window and saw a woman getting out of her jeep then carry her laptop and big backpack inside.

At first I was annoyed that someone was going to be next door, but when I noticed how attractive she was, I wondered whether she would become a distraction. She looked to be in her thirties. She had tight faded jeans, a heavy wool flannel shirt and a baseball cap over long brown hair that came down past her shoulders. When she came back to her jeep to get a few more things, I could not take my eyes off her round ass in the tight jeans and knew I was going to have a hard time concentrating on my work with someone so sexy next door.

I was determined however, not to let anything stop me from finishing my novel while I was here and made a promise to myself--don’t let this woman distract you from your work. I went back to my laptop and was able to write all afternoon then made myself some soup for dinner and took a long walk along the lake.

I hadn’t heard a sound from her side of the cabin and didn’t see her after that first glimpse. After my walk, I sat on my porch for an hour, looking out over the lake and thinking about my book. It was getting late so I decided to get into bed and read for awhile before going to sleep.

While I was lying in bed, looking up at the ceiling, the quiet was shattered by screaming coming through the wall, “Ohhhhhhh! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Come on, baby, give it to me harder. Ohhhhhhhhh yes, Fuck me! Fuck me!”

I wondered whether she was alone and masturbating or did someone come to visit her while I was out walking.

“Give me that cock, baby,” she screamed. Her hot shouting was getting me aroused.

“Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me!”

In my wildest dreams I never imagined I would be in a situation like this.

“Ohhhhhh god, yes, harder, damn it, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

My cock got hard, aroused by her screams through the wall. I closed my eyes and imagined I was fucking her. I grabbed my cock and started jerking off faster and faster, responding to her shouting, “Give it to me, harder! Harder! Harder!”

My hand was moving over my cock faster and faster and I felt my sperm rising. “I’m cummming! I’m cummming!” I shouted as gobs of sperm shot out of my cock. “I’m cummming!” I shouted.

If I could hear her through the wall, I was sure she could hear me because I heard her shout in response, “Cum in me! That’s it, baby, cum in me! Fuck me hard!”

After I exploded, I lay back in my bed wondering if she was aware what just happened and where this would lead.

The next day, I started in on my routine, took a break about ten and went for my walk. When I returned, she was on her side of the porch with her laptop writing. She looked up at me and smiled. I nodded hello and went into my cabin, determined not to let her presence or, what happened last night, interfere with my writing.

I was just getting down to work, when there was a knock on my screen door. I looked up and saw my neighbor and said, “Come in.”

She was wearing the tight faded jeans, a white T shirt and no shoes. I could see she had no bra and her big tits straining the T-shirt.

“Sorry to interrupt. I won’t be long. I just want to say hello,” she said, smiling at me.

“That’s nice of you,” I said, not sure if I should ask her to sit or not. I stood next to her at the door.

“I’m Angel,” she said, reaching out to shake my hand. “What’s your name?”

“Thom,” I said. “Thom with an h,” I added. “Glad to meet you, Angel.”

After an awkward silence, she said, “Well, I guess we heard each other last night.”

“Yes,” I nodded. “The walls are pretty thin.”

“I didn’t mean to disturb you,” she said, “but I was writing and got myself pretty horny.”

“Really, what are you writing?”

“I write Chick Lit and I sometimes get carried away.”

“What’s Chick Lit?” I asked, though it wasn’t hard to figure it out. I didn’t know what else to say. I walked back to my chair and she followed me so we weren’t standing in the doorway.

“It’s a kind of new market, you know, books for young women that’s one rung up on romance novels but much hotter.”

“I see, so it’s kind of like an on-line erotic story site,” I said.

“Yeah,” she said. “I’ve had stories on a few of those sites, but I get paid for these books. I’m working on a second novel right now.” She paused then asked, “How about you, what are you writing?”

“It’s definitely not Chick Lit,” I said. “It’s an historical novel for young adults about the Revolutionary War.”

“Cool,” she answered.

Again, there was an awkward silence as we looked at each other. I could see her nipples poking through her thin t-shirt, but kept looking away so she wouldn’t notice. She smiled at me.

Finally, she said. “That was pretty hot last night, you jerking off and cumming while I was fucking myself.”

I was stunned by how blunt she was. I did not respond but saw how she was smiling and looking at my eyes. “Sorry to shock you,” she added, “I say what I think.”

I just looked at her unable to think of a word to say, but there was something in the way our eyes met and how she smiled that said more than words.

“Well, I better go,” she said, turning to leave. I still hadn’t spoken but could not take my eyes off of her round ass in the tight jeans and thought to myself, “God damn, she’s sexy.”

At the door, she looked back at me over her shoulder, waved a goodbye and smiled, looking into my eyes, “See you later, Thom.”

“Nice meeting you,” I said, returning her smile but felt my cock getting hard and knew the two of us were going to have an adventure.

I sat down at my desk but had a tough time getting back to work, thinking about what had just happened. I went to the door and saw Angel on her porch writing on her laptop and went back to my laptop and managed to get back into my novel, determined not to let her distract me from my writing.

After dinner, I took my early evening walk and sat out on my porch. I could see a lamp on in Angel’s cabin. I had a glass of Jack Daniels and was sipping and looking out at the sun setting on the lake. About a half hour later, Angel came out. She must have just taken a shower because her hair was wet and she was wearing a short flowery kimono that was loosely tied at the waist and barely covered her ass. She was bare footed and I noticed how long and well-toned her legs were.

It was twilight and she did not see me at first. When she turned and saw me on my rocking chair, she came over and asked what I was drinking. When I told her it was Jack Daniels, she said, “I’d love some. Do you mind sharing?” she asked, boldly taking my glass, sipped and handed it back. “Thanks, I love Jack Daniels."

“There’s more. Would you like a glass?”

“Sure. I’d love a glass.”

When I returned, Angel was sitting on the other rocking chair. Her legs were crossed and the short kimono was barely covering her crotch.

“How’d the writing go today?” she asked, taking a sip of her drink.

“Fine,” I said. “How about you, did you get much done?”

“Yeah, I did, but I stopped just before a real hot scene. I like it to percolate in me before I write then it just pours out like steam.”

She took a big swig of her drink, finishing it and put the glass down on the floor. She looked at me and smiled. “Let’s get stoned, I have some dynamite weed.”

“I don’t know,” I said. “I haven’t smoked pot in years.”

“Oh come on. It’ll do you good to let loose. It’ll help your writing too,” she added, smiling, looking into my eyes. “And this is a perfect spot to get fucked up with no one around.”

“Okay, what the hell,” I said, “Why not?”

“Cool,” she said and got up and went into her cabin and returned quickly with a rolled up joint.

She sat down on the edge of her chair, lit it, took a deep hit and handed it to me. I coughed at first and handed it back to her and then took another hit and another. Before I knew it, I was stoned. We were talking and laughing. She told me she was thirty four and just broke up with a guy. I told her I was sixty, divorced and live a pretty simple life in a cabin in Maine.

She had a Masters degree in English and was a graduate assistant for a few years but quit so she could write. She worked as a waitress in a small town outside of New York City. She said she always wanted to come to Hickory Run since she heard about it from another writer. So she saved and gave herself a weeks to finish her new novel. She made a little money from her first book which was titled, “Ravished.”

“Some title,” I said.

“Well, titles like that sell books,” she said. “Anyway, it’s a fantasy of mine to be ravished.”

“A fantasy, huh,” I responded. “Have you ever been ravished?” I asked, surprised she told me that.

“Not really or not like I’d like to be,” she answered.

JuliaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaMartini

“But there’s always a first time, isn’t there,” she added, smiling at me.

She was leaning back in the rocking chair with her legs straight out and spread apart. Her kimono was barely covering her crotch and the nearness of visibility was tantalizing me. I kept looking at the edge of her kimono. I also leaned back in my chair with my legs straight out, my folded hands covering the erection in my shorts. Both of us were barefooted and both pretty stoned.

She looked over at me and laughed, glancing at my hands.

“What’s so funny?”

“My name, Angel. I don’t know why my parents named me Angel because if you want to know the truth, I’m no angel. In fact, I love being bad. I fucked a lot in high school and college. I loved seducing and teasing guys then getting fucked.”

I had never had a conversation with a woman like this and wondered if she was teasing me. If so, it was working because between the pot, her words and how she looked in her kimono barely covering her, I was really turned on.

About twenty minutes later, she reached into her kimono pocket and took out another joint. She lit it, took a hit and handed it to me. I’d never been so stoned in my life but was enjoying the slowness of everything and how completely relaxed I was. Not only that, I was more aroused then ever.

Angel also seemed completely relaxed as she leaned back in her chair with her legs straight out in front of her, the kimono barely covering her shaved pussy. Her kimono had risen slightly higher and she could see where I was looking and wondered if she was teasing me. I wasn’t sure but decided to be daring and tease her back I removed my hands and saw she was looking at the big bulge in my shorts, biting her lower lip, but neither of us said anything, pretending not to notice.

We were both stoned and horny, looking at each other's eyes then at each others crotches. I could feel my heart pounding and could see her tits barely covered by the kimono. I wondered if she was exposing herself and teasing me on purpose or was so stoned, she wasn’t aware how much she was revealing. We sat there talking, laughing, teasing each other but pretending we weren’t and wondering where this was heading and who would make the first move.

Finally, she stood up and came over to me. She straddled my legs, standing over me, her legs wide apart, looking down at me through smoldering eyes, her loose kimono barely covered her tits. She then reached down, took my hands and pulled me up. She didn’t say a word as she started rubbing my hard cock with her hand through my shorts. She looked me in the eyes and had a devilish smile.

“You want to fuck me, don’t you?” she hissed.

I didn’t speak but was surprised at how direct she was.

She slowly unzipped me, looking me in the eyes, reached in, grabbed my hard cock and pulled it out, holding it. She spread her legs slightly then started rubbing the tip my cock on her wet pussy, taking charge as she moved it up and down and moaned.

I then grabbed her ass and pulled her against me. I loved rubbing her firm ass and while she pushed my cock harder against her pussy, moving it faster up and down. She looked me in the eyes and groaned, “Ummmmmm that feels so good.”

She arched her back, holding my ass while I held hers then started sliding her wet slippery pussy lips up and down the length of my cock. I held her firm ass in my hands, our bodies grinding and sliding against each other. “Mmmmm I love how your cock feels,” she said as the intensity of our movements increased.

Our eyes were focused on each other’s eyes, our mouths inches from each other's lips, enjoying the pleasure we were giving each other.

“You really want to fuck me, don’t you, Thom?”

I just looked her in the eyes and moved my cock up and down her dripping wet pussy but did not speak.

“Come on, Thom. Tell me you want to fuck me. Tell me what you want to do to me. Tell me you want to ravish me!" Our eyes were looking hungrily at each other.

Still, I didn’t speak but just looked at her, my hands grabbing her ass harder as she arched her back, sliding up her wet pussy up and down my hot cock like a stripper on a pole in a strip joint..

“Tell me you want to take me and fuck my god damn brains out. Tell me, Thom! I want to hear you tell me you want to fuck me!”

Her demanding voice and dirty talk was exciting me. I had never had a woman talk to me like this and it was intoxicating. My silence was making her more demanding, feeding her fire, making her hungrier for my words causing her to grind harder against my cock, but I would not give her the words she wanted.

This was a battle of wills. Rather than speak, I wanted to show her how much I wanted her. I wanted to show who was in charge. Suddenly, I let go of her ass, grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her into the cabin, opening the screen door and letting it slam shut. My actions surprised her. “What are you doing?” she asked, surprised at how aggressive I became, as I pulled her into the bedroom. “Where are you taking me?”

I still didn’t speak, but took her to my bed and pushed her down. She was flat on her back. Her kimono opened, revealing her tits and hard nipples, her legs spread wide, her wet pussy exposed. She looked up at me, her mouth open. I took off my shorts and threw them across the room. I never wear underwear and saw her eyes looking at my hard cock standing straight out as I stood above her at the foot of the bed. I looked down at her but still hadn’t said a word.

I stood at the edge of the bed between her wide open legs. She looked at my hard cock, then at my eyes, seeing my lust.

“You want it bad, don’t you Thom?” she yelled up at me. “You want to fuck me like I’m your little slut, don’t you?”

Looking into her eyes, I got down between her legs, hovering over her, my cock at her entrance. I grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs, leaning forward and lifted her legs so that they were on my shoulders. I then got the head of my throbbing cock on her pussy lips and started moving it and down. Her arms were still above her head, her tits standing straight up.

“You want it, don’t you?” I finally said. “You want me to fuck you, don’t you? Come on, tell me to fuck you. Beg for it!”

Suddenly, I thrust my cock deep into her and then pulled out. “OHHHHH FUCK! she gasped, surprised at my sudden action.

I pulled out and held my cock just above her pussy. “I know you want it bad. You want me to fuck you, don’t you? You want me to ravish you. Tell me, damn it. Beg for my cock. Say, fuck me! Say it!”

Suddenly, I surprised her and flipped her roughly onto her stomach and pounced on her from behind. I was lying on top of her, covering her with my body, grinding my cock into the crack of her luscious ass. She was squirming under me then shouted, "Oh, Thom, you’re so hard. I love your hard cock!”

I got my hands under her stomach and lifted her up on her knees then placed my cock at her pussy entrance, gripping her hips, moving the head of my cock up and down her wet pussy then suddenly, rammed my cock as hard as I could.

“Ohhhhhhhhfuckkkkkk!” she screamed as my cock went deep opening her with one hard thrust.

“You like that, don’t you?” I yelled as I pulled out and rammed into her again, harder.

She pushed back as I thrust into her. I pulled out then stopped, keeping my cock on the edge of her pussy, teasing her, wanting to drive her crazy. She turned her face to me and shouted, “Come on, Thom, fuck me! Stop teasing me!”

“You want to be ravished, don’t you?” I said, moving my cock up and down her wet pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Take me, damn it! Ravish me! Fuck me hard! I need to be fucked. Give me that big cock!”

I suddenly flipped her on to her back and she wrapped her strong legs around me, her ankles at my ass and pulled me hard into her. I drove my cock into her like a hot piston, ramming my cock as deep and hard and as fast as I could.

“Ohhhhhh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” she screamed as I ravished her.

I don’t know where I got the strength or energy but I was wild with lust ramming into her--ram, ram, ram, ram, ram, driving my cock harder and harder, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. I could feel her body tensing, trembling.

She lifted her ass off the bed and I kept driving her back, our bodies bouncing on the mattress, the headboard banging against the wall.

“Ohhhhhfuckkkkk that’s good! That’s it! I’m there. I’m cummmmming I’m cummmmmmming! Fuck me harder! Harder!

She exploded in a huge orgasm, her whole body shaking in convulsions, screaming at the top of her lungs.

I loved how vocal she was and her screaming inspired me to drive my cock deeper and harder. I could feel my sperm rising as I pounded her, feeling her pussy muscles gripping my cock and knew I was on the verge of losing it.

She could sense I was about to explode, “Cum in me, baby! I’m safe! Give it to me Give it to me, Ohhhhhhhyesss! Keep fucking me.

We were both wild. She lifted herself off the bed, arching her back, doing everything she could to get my cock deeper in her. “Ohhhhhhhgod I’m cummmming again. Keep fucking me! Don’t stop! Fuck me harder!”

I was ramming my cock into her harder and harder, her tight pussy gripping my cock and suddenly, I erupted in a huge orgasm shooting gobs of sperm, filling her pussy. “I’m cummmmming! I’m cummmmmming!" I shouted.

“Give it to me!” she screamed as I exploded and filled her tight juicy pussy with my cum, my body writhing in ecstasy and then I collapsed heavily on her. Both of us just lay there completely spent, panting and gasping for air, unable to budge.

For minutes we couldn’t speak. I rolled off of her and onto my back. She put her head on my shoulder as we lay there, still unable to believe what wildness we had just experienced.

After we lay there quietly, she got up on one elbow and looked down at me. “Let’s make a deal,” she said.

“I’m listening,” I responded, looking up at her.

“We both have work to do, right,” she said. “So let’s stay away from each other during the day and then surprise each other with a fantasy that we have, something secret like me wanting to be ravished. Tomorrow is your turn. It will be an adventure. What do you think?”

“Hmmmmm, sounds interesting,” I said. “I think I can come up with something.”

“Cool. This is going to be fun,” she said, laying back on the pillow and looking up at the ceiling with a devilish smile on her face.

She then got up and out of bed, put on her kimono and tied it. She then bent over, kissed me, “See you later, sailor,” she said and left.

 

Published 
Written by Sisyphus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments