Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures at an Artists' Colony Ch.2

"Two writers fulfill their sexual fantasies at an artist's colony in the woods."

4
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words


Adventures at an Artists’ Colony

Sisyphus

Chapter 2

Angel’s idea to get our writing done during the day and sharing fantasies in the evening was intriguing, so the next morning I slipped a note under her door telling her what my fantasy was in case she wanted to prepare for it. I wrote, “You’re the farmer’s daughter alone on the farm and I show up at your door. I’ll be there at 7.”

For some reason this fantasy of working on a farm and getting seduced by the horny farmer’s daughter in the barn always aroused me, so this was a chance to play it out. Little did I know what Angel had in mind for me.

At seven, I knocked on her screen door and called, “Anyone home?”

“Who’s, there?” came her voice from inside.

“You don’t know me,” I shouted.

“Be right there,” she called from the other room.

When she appeared with her hair in pig tails, wearing the tightest, shortest cut off jeans I’d ever seen, I thought my eyes would fall out. She had a white peasant blouse, low on her shoulders, that barely covered her tits and I could see her nipples through the thin material. She was bare footed and her long legs were spread slightly apart as she looked at me through the screen door. Though I knew she was thirty four, she sure looked like she could be a farmer’s daughter with those pigtails.

“Oh, hello,” she said, smiling.

“My truck broke down. Can I come in to use your phone to call a garage?”

“Sorry, mister,” she said. “I can’t let you in. My Daddy is away and he said not to let any strangers in while he’s not here.”

“I understand,” I said. “You can’t be too careful these days, but I’m also looking for work. Could you use a farm hand?”

“Daddy said we might need to hire someone since my brother left.”

“I’m a good worker, but right now I need to call a garage for my truck. I need to use your phone. Please, let me in.”

“I can’t let you in, mister,” she repeated. “Daddy wouldn’t like it if knew,” she said, looking me in the eyes and smiled. “You look like a nice guy though,” she added. “And I know we could use an extra hand on the farm.”

“I’d appreciate it if I could come in and use your phone,” I said.

“Oh, I don’t know. I better not, mister. Daddy is real strict and said not to let anyone in, less I know them.”

“When will you’re father be home? I could wait for him,” I said. “I wouldn’t want you to disobey your father.”

“Not ‘til tomorrow night, ’till then I’m all alone.” She then got a pouty, sad expression on her face.

She pressed her forehead against the screen door, looking me in the eyes and smiling. She surprised me by leaning into the screen door, pressing her tits against the thin mesh and causing her cleavage to appear above her low cut blouse. She smiled, knowing I was looking at her tits.

“Please let me in. I would never harm you. I’m kind of stranded.”

“Oh, I wish I could let you in, but I promised my daddy,” she repeated. “But I see what a jam you’re in being stranded out here in the country.” She raised her arms above her head and leaned into the screen door, her big tits flattened by the mesh, her nipples visible through the thin material of her blouse. The way her body was pressed against the screen door and how she looked at me was getting me really horny. The seam of her cut offs was tight against her crotch revealing the outline of her pussy. She twirled one of her pigtails around her finger and smiled, looking me in the eyes. “What a sexy tease she is,” I thought, my cock bulging in my jeans.

“And you look like such a nice man,” she added, smiling in a flirty way. “I don’t know what to do.”

“I understand,” I said. “But I would never take advantage of you. If you let me in to call a garage, I could do some work for you outside or in the barn while I’m waiting. I’d stay away from you until your father returns. He would never know I was in your house. “

“I don’t know. I try so hard to be a good girl, but I always end up doing things I shouldn’t. My daddy says I’m naughty.”

“I’m surprised,” I said. “You don’t look like a naughty girl. And you are trying to be good and obey your father.”

“Thank you, mister,” she said, “I do try to be a good girl, but it isn’t always easy.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

She looked up at me through the screen door, twirling her pigtails around her finger. She didn’t speak but just looked up at me then gave me a shy little smile. “I don’t think I should tell you why it isn’t easy for me to be a good girl.”

“Come on, tell me.”

“I don’t know if I should,” she said, pressing her crotch against the screen door, her nipples and cleavage showing.

“Come on, I want to know.”

“I get horny,” she said, looking down at her bare feet, then gave me that cute, shy smile, looking me in the eyes.

“You do,” I responded.

“Yeah, like now. Standing here talking to you is getting me hot.”

“Me too.”

“Do I turn you on, mister?” she asked, smiling.

“Yes. You look pretty damn sexy.”

“I do,” she said. “Oh, thank you, mister. I like looking sexy and it’s interesting that you’re here.”

“Really. What’s so interesting?”

“Cause I always wondered what I’d do if a stranger showed up and I was home alone.”

“Well, I’m a stranger. How about letting me in?” I asked. “You’re making my cock hard.”

She looked down and could see the bulge in my jeans through the screen door.

“Oh, my, I don’t know what to do. Talking to you is making me so horny and I do love older men, but I’m afraid to let you in and disobey my daddy.”

I moved forward and pressed my bulging cock against the screen door so that it was pressed against her crotch, pushing the mesh in slightly. Her tits were still pressed against the door and I could practically see her pussy through her thin tight cut-offs. She looked down at my bulge and at what I was doing, pressing my bulge against her crotch through the screen door.

“You are hard, aren’t you?” She said, and pushed her pelvis forward and pressed her crotch harder against my cock through the screen door.

“Mmmmmmmmmm” she moaned. “That feels so good. You feel so hard.”

She then arched her back slightly and we started humping each other through the screen door. We went at it harder and harder, my cock against her pussy. We were both grunting. The thin mesh of the screen door was the only thing keeping us from grabbing each other.

“Oh my god, this is hot!” she moaned. “I’m so turned on.”

The screen door was bouncing against the door frame as we went at it, looking at each other’s eyes. I then raised my arms above my head, pressing my hands into the screen as I humped her through the screen door. She spread her legs wider apart and bent back slightly then started moving her jean covered pussy lips up and down my pole, through the thin mesh of the screen door.

“You’re making me so wet,” she said, breathlessly.

“I’d like to do more, if you let me in.”

“Oh, yeah, what would you do?” she said, biting her lower lip.

“Open up and you’ll find out,” I said and stopped moving, pushing my cock forward, harder. She kept her back bent so that her pussy was pressed against my bulging cock through the screen door. “Mmmmmm. I love how you make me feel.”

It was a pretty hot sight, seeing her in those tight cut offs pushing and rubbing her pussy against me and moaning with the thin mesh of the screen door between us.

“Let me in. I know you want to be bad.”

“Yes, yes, I do want to be bad,” she said, panting, “but I can’t let you in.” Her heavy breathing was getting me hornier.

“Open up and find out what it’s like when a stranger shows up and you’re alone.”

We kept humping against each other.

FairyHairyNina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FairyHairyNina

“You want to be bad, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, I do want to be bad and I’m so horny” she said, backing up and finally opening the screen door, letting me in.

Once in the house, standing close to each other, she bit her lower lip, “So, mister, what are you going to do to a bad farmer’s daughter?”

Without a word, I grabbed her ass and pulled her against me. I loved how my hands felt on her round firm ass as I kneaded her through the thin frayed material of her tight jeans. She continued rubbing her pussy against my cock, moving up and down.

“Mmmmmmm, you’re bringing out the badness in me, mister.”

I then put my hands on the back of her head and kissed her, our tongues going deep, swirling around other’s mouths, our bodies grinding against each other. We both made deep guttural sounds as we kissed and fucked each other’s mouth with our tongues.

She pulled her mouth away, “Oh, my, I’m dizzy. That’s pretty hot kissing there, mister.”

I turned her around so that her ass was against my cock and started rubbing against the crack of her ass and she wiggled against me. “Ohhh I love how your cock feels there,” she said. “Keep doing that.”

I then moved one hand down to her mound and gripped it, getting one finger against her pussy, pressing the seam of her jeans into her pussy, while my other hand roughly kneaded one of her tits.

She pulled her blouse down so that her tits spilled out. She put one of her hands on my hand, pushing it harder against her pussy and took her other hand and pressed it hard against her tit.

“I like it rough, mister,’ she said, turning her head so she could look me in the eyes.

“You do, do you,” I whispered then moved my tongue in and out of her ear. “Well, that’s how I’m going to fuck you.”

“I want to be a bad farmer’s daughter,” she said, wiggling and grinding her ass against my cock, making it harder than ever. “I want you to fuck me hard.”

She then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen and hopped up on the counter, “How about eating this farmer’s daughter’s pussy. I want you to eat me!”

Her blunt dirty talking was getting me hotter than I already was. She unbuttoned her jeans, stretched her legs out and said, “Take these fucking shorts off, mister and eat me!”

“You are bad, aren’t you and bossy,” I said, getting on my knees between her spread legs, grabbing the frayed ends of her cut offs, pulling them off her squirming ass and threw them across the room. She had no panties on. I then put her legs over my shoulders and got between her warm thighs, my hands under her ass, pulling her forward and started licking her wet pussy. She lifted herself off the counter, thrusting her pussy harder against my tongue, “That’s it, mister, eat me!”

She grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into her, forcing my tongue deeper into her hungry pussy. I pushed her legs wider apart, lapping up and down her wet juicy pussy with fierce licks, going deeper, “That’s it, mister. I love what you’re doing. That’s good. I love it. “Come on, fuck my pussy with your tongue!”

Her dirty talk was urging me on. I loved how hot and crazy I was making her. I wanted to get her so out of her mind we’d both have the fuck of our lives. My hard cock was straining in my jeans and it was all I could do to keep from taking it out and ramming into her. Neither of us was interested in being gentle. This was out and out animalistic fucking.

I loved how wet and juicy her pussy was and how aggressive she was at getting what she wanted and needed. Her hands were now on the counter in back of her, lifting herself harder against my tongue, “Eat me! Eat your little farmer’s daughter’s pussy! Make me cum!”

I found her clit and licked it hard and felt her lift herself even higher and shudder and then like a dam burst, she screamed, “Ohhhhhhhhmygod I’m there! Ohhhhhh yes! Eat me! Eat me! I’m cummmmmmming!”

My tongue was in her as far as it could go and she was pushing up against it, screaming, “Ohhhhhhhfuckkkkkk! her body convulsing violently, Ohhhhhhhhhfuccckkkkkk”she screamed even louder at the ceiling then fell back on the counter, then pushed my head away and looked at me through glazed eyes, “I love how bad you make me. That was so wild. Now it’s your turn.”

She jumped off the counter, grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. ”Let’s go in the barn,” she said, pulling me.

“Fuck me on this hay bale, mister.” She fell back on the bed, spreading her legs, her arms reaching up, her round tits and nipples looking luscious through the tight blouse. I stood above her, looking down at her, and took off my jeans. My cock was like an iron rod and she looked at it and then at my eyes and said, “Come on, mister, fuck me with that cock. Give it to me!”

I loved looking at her open juicy pussy, her legs spread wide apart. I got down on my knees between her legs and put my cock at her entrance. She lifted herself off the bed, arching her back, “Come on mister and fuck your bad farmer’s daughter. Fuck me hard!”

“You really want it, don’t you,” I said, teasing her, sliding my cock up and down her wet pussy lips.

“Don’t tease me you fucking bastard. Fuck me, now!” she yelled, putting her legs around my back, her heels at my ass, pulling me towards her then I reared my hips back and thrust my cock straight into her tight hot pussy with one hard thrust yelling, “Oh you’re so tight!” I yelled as I pulled out and thrust into her even harder.

Every time I rammed into her she lifted herself off the bed, her arms around my shoulders, her legs tight around my waist, forcing me deeper and deeper with each thrust. We both fell back on the bed, slowing down a minute, my cock deep in her pussy. “You sure know how to fuck,” I said, looking down into her eyes.

“So do you, mister,” she said, as we looked at each other, smiling. She started moving, lifting her ass off the bed, “Come on and fuck me harder! Give me that big cock of yours! I can take it.”

When I thought I couldn’t fuck her harder, she said, “Let me ride you, mister. Let me ride you like you’re my stallion and I’m your little cowgirl. Come and take me for a ride!”

I barely pulled out as we changed positions and she was going to town, lifting herself up and down on my cock, her big tits just above my mouth. “Oh yeah, that feels great. Ohhhhh yes. This is the way I like to fuck,” she said, looking down at me.

I had my hands on her ass. She was bent forward, her tits crushed against my chest, as she moved back and forth like she was on a galloping race horse, riding my cock faster and faster.

“Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she screamed, riding my cock harder

When I put my finger in her ass that took her over the edge and she screamed even louder, “I CAN’T STAND IT. OH FUCCCCK!”

I was beginning to wonder if this was her fantasy or mine but I didn’t care. We were fucking like animals. Suddenly, she sat straight up, rising up and coming down hard on my thrusting cock, screaming, “I’m Cummmmming, ohhhhhfuck I’m cummmming.”

Her explosion and her wet tight pussy got me ready to explode. I could feel my boiling sperm ready to erupt which made me lift myself off the bed thrusting up into her pussy. She collapsed on me, just about spent. I then flipped her over on her back, spread her legs and thrust my cock into her, ramming in and out like a piston harder and harder. She could tell I was ready to explode as my cock swelled, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum in me! I want it!” she yelled. “Give it to me!”

“I’m cummmming,” I yelled, looking down at her intense eyes looking up at me.

“I want your cum, baby, cum in me!” she screamed.

And I did, as gobs of sperm spurted into her and the most exquisite trembling sensation rippled through my body as I exploded in an overwhelming orgasm.

I collapsed on her, and lay there, unable to move for a minute. We were both like limp noodles. I then rolled off and onto my back, gasping for air.

“That was some fantasy,” she said.

“That was beyond anything I ever imagined,” I said. “You’re amazing. I hope I can make your fantasy happen like mine did,” I said.

“I hope so too,” she said. ‘Wait ‘til you hear what I have in mind then you’ll know what a devil this Angel is.”

(to be continued)

Published 
Written by Sisyphus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments