Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures at an Artists' Colony Ch.3

"Two writers fulfill their sexual fantasies at an artists' colony in the woods."

5
1 Comment 1
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words
ADVENTURES AT AN ARTISTS’ COLONY Ch. 3
Sisyphus

After a wild night with the farmer’s daughter fantasy, we cuddled then fell asleep. I got up early and, after a light kiss on the cheek, went back to my cabin to start my day of writing. I was intrigued when she said her fantasy would make me see what a devil she is, even though her name is Angel.

That night, she knocked on my screen door, “Professor Thom, can I come in?”

“Yes, the door is open,” I replied from my desk.

She entered wearing a very skimpy tight black skirt that barely covered her thighs, leather boots to her knees and a tight black turtle neck shirt that strained at her tits, revealing her nipples. Her long black hair fell past her shoulders. I gasped at how sexy she looked. She had a backpack in her hand.

“Oh, Professor Thom, I need to talk to you,” she said, standing at the door. She looked at me with a slight coy smile on her lips.

“Well, I am in the middle of something. What can I do for you, Angel?” I asked.

She then surprised me by closing the front door, locking and leaning against it while keeping her eyes fixed on me without speaking.

“What are you doing, Angel? Why did you lock my office door?”

“I want to make a deal with you,” she said, walking towards my chair, her hips swaying, her eyes looking intently at my eyes. She stood an inch from my legs, looking down at me then dropped her backpack on the floor.

“Deal, what are you talking about? I don’t make deals with my students,” I said, trying not to look at her tits straining the tight turtle neck.

“I need an A in your class, Professor Thom and I only have a C right now. You know how I’m trying to get into graduate school. Well, I need that A.”

“You’ll have to earn it, Angel. I don’t give gifts of grades.”

“I know what a hard grader you are. You have a reputation being Chairman of the English Department and all that,” she looked down at me sitting in my chair.

“I have high standards and expectations,” I said, looking up at her. “I don’t make deals.”

“Is that so,” she said, smiling slightly then moved closer, her knees just above her boots touching my leg, her tits hovering just above my head, her nipples protruding from her tight shirt, an inch or so from my eyes. “You want to fuck me, don’t you?”

“Angel, this is out of the question. I don’t have relationships with my students.”

“Admit it, Professor Thom. You always look at my ass when I walk to my seat in your class. And I see you staring at my tits when you think I’m not noticing. I can tell when a man wants to fuck me.”

“I think you better leave. This is very inappropriate.”

“You’re a damn hypocrite,” she said, standing over me between my legs, looking fiercely into my eyes. “You pretend to be aloof and indifferent and in your ivory tower, but I see how you look at me. Admit it. You’ve wanted to fuck me all year.” She looked down and saw my erection bulging in my shorts. “Your cock is hard now, isn’t it?

I closed my legs to hide my erection but she stepped even closer, standing over me, looking down, spreading her legs, forcing her tight skirt to rise higher on her thighs almost to her crotch, her bare legs against my legs, her leather boots brushing my calves, a devilish smile on her lips, her eyes looking fierce and determined into mine. It was all I could do not to grab her ass and pull her down on my cock and fuck her.

“You think you have power over me because you give out grades,” she said, looking into my eyes. “But I have power over you because you want my body. You want to fuck me. So let’s make a deal.”

“I said I don’t make deals and you do not have power over me.”

She then moved her braless tits closer to my face, putting both hands on the back of the chair and shocked me as she started slapping my cheeks with her tits, moving them back and forth, faster and harder, then stopped and pushed one of her tits against my mouth. I could feel her hard nipple on my lips through her tight shirt. “You like what I’m doing to you, don’t you? This is turning you on, isn’t it? You see the power I have over you, Professor Thom. You like it or you would push me away.”

“Angel, what do you think you’re doing?” I shouted. “Stop this!”

She glanced down at my cock straining at my shorts. “Your hard cock is desperate for me. I can see how big it is in your shorts. Admit it!”

She then reached down and ran her hand over my thick cock, moving her palm up and down. “You know what I’m doing, Professor Thom. I’m seducing you. I’m going to fuck you like you want me to and you’re going to give me my A, aren’t you?”

She leaned forward, one of her tits pressed harder against my mouth, her hand rubbing my cock then suddenly she grabbed my balls, clutching them, her tight skirt rising higher above her crotch as she spread her legs, straddling me, looking into my eyes. “You like when I grab your balls like this,” she said squeezing them, biting her lower lip. She then stopped and stood over me and pulled her turtle neck shirt over her head then grabbed both of her tits as she stood over me, her legs wide apart, my cock throbbing and bulging in my shorts. “You want to suck my nipples and grab my ass and then fuck me, don’t you?”

She then reached down into her backpack and pulled out a black scarf,

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked.

“You want to get your hands on me, but I’m not going to let you.”

She went in back of the chair, reached over her tits pressed into my shoulder and grabbed both of my hands, brought them in back of the chair and tied them together. It happened so fast I didn’t have a chance to stop her.

“You can’t do this to me,” I said, trying to break loose.

“Too late, Professor Thom,” she said, coming back in front of me, standing, straddling my legs again, looking down at me, my cock bulging in my shorts. She then lifted her tight skirt, revealing she had no panties on, her wet pussy glistening, her tits inches from my mouth. “I’m in charge. Now I have power over you and I’m going to tease you until you can’t stand it anymore and you say yes you’ll give me an A. Do you get it, Professor Thom?”

She then sat on me and started rubbing her pussy lips against my bulging cock. Her legs were spread wide and I could feel the heat of her wet pussy on my cock through the shorts. She looked me in the eyes, smiling. “Wow, you’re really hard, Professor Thom. Ummmmmm that feels so good,” she said, pressing her pussy harder against my cock. “You like it, don’t you? You want to fuck me, don’t you Professor Thom?”

She then stood up while I pulled against the tight scarves, her tits just above my eyes, her nipples like little bullets. “I’ve got an idea, she said, unbuttoning my shorts, slowly unzipping them, looking into my eyes, biting her lower lip then got down on her knees between my legs and grabbed my cock, “How about a blow job, Professor? I’m going to tease your hard cock with my tongue, just to get you even hotter.”

Gripping my cock, she started lightly licking the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue, looking up at me with those teasing green eyes then moved her tongue to the underside, licking my cock like it was an ice cream cone. “Ummmmmmmm, I like this.” She then stopped and smiled, “You like what I’m doing, don’t you? You like how my tongue feels on your big hard cock? You’re going to give me an A, aren’t you?”

She then moved her tongue up and down my shaft, moving faster, licking harder with slurping sounds as she attacked my cock with her tongue then moved back to the head, taking it in her mouth and started bobbing up and down swallowing my cock making loud moaning sounds, the vibrations driving me crazy.

My cock was wet when she suddenly took her mouth away and started moving her hand up and down, masturbating me, looking devilishly into my eyes. She then put a finger in her pussy and started playing with herself at the same time.

“Ohhhh I’m getting so horny doing this. This is soooo fucking hot.” She looked me in the eyes as she played with herself and my cock. “You want to fuck me, don’t you? You want it bad, don’t you, Professor Thom.”

Seeing her get hornier and making sounds as she sucked my cock was more than I could stand. She was moving her fist faster up and down my cock, tightening her grip, bringing me to the edge then suddenly she put my cock back in her mouth and kept going, bobbing up and down, licking her tongue on the tip each time then taking me deep in her mouth, swallowing my cock.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

I was out of my mind, lifting myself off the chair, thrusting into her mouth, trying desperately to break my hands loose so I could grab her. She could tell I was about to cum when she stopped and looked into my eyes with that evil grin on her lips then leaned back on her knees, her tight skirt bunched above her crotch, biting her lower lip, her fingers in her pussy as she fucked herself. “You like watching what I’m doing, don’t you? You wish your cock could be doing what my fingers are. You want to fuck your student bad, don’t you, Professor Thom?”

I was panting. I never saw my cock so hard. It was standing straight up, glistening from her wet mouth. I was pulling at my hands, straining to break the binds, “Untie me!” I shouted, feeling desperate.

“Why should I? What would you do, if I did?”

“I’d fuck you.”

“Yeah, and then what--give me my A.”

She then turned around on her hands and knees, her skirt up over her ass. I could see her wet pussy and round ass as she wiggled it. She then crawled back closer to me between my legs, my hard cock just above her luscious ass. “I bet you’d like me to sit down on that big rod of yours,” she said, looking at me over her shoulder.

“Let me loose, you bitch!” I shouted, looking down at her ass as she wiggled it, tantalizing me.

She then stood up, her back to me, straddling my legs and bent over slightly so that her pussy was just above my cock standing straight up. She wiggled her ass again, looking over her shoulder at me, smiling, teasing me. She really was a devil.

I was tugging at the scarves binding my hands and every time I lifted myself from the chair and thrust up, she moved her ass just out of reach, smiling back at me, forcing me to pull harder at the scarf, trying desperately to break loose.

“You’re a god damn cock tease!” I shouted.

”Yeah and what are you going to do about it?”

Just then I surprised her and lifted my legs, wrapped them around her hips before she could get a way and pulled her down on my lap, her ass wiggling on the length of my hard cock as it went into her crack of her ass.

“Ewwwwww I like your cock, there, Oh, Professor Thom, you’re so fucking hard.”

She then bent slightly forward, trapped by my legs, her ass pressed harder on my cock as I gripped her, “That feels soooo good,” she gasped. “Ohhh Professor Thom, Keep doing that.”

“Now it’s you who wants to get fucked, isn’t it?”

‘Yeah, I’m so turned on, but you can’t fuck me unless I get my A!”

She lifted herself up, my legs holding her, my cock an inch from her dripping pussy as she bent forward, both of us wanting to fuck but I couldn’t reach her pussy. The more I thrust up, the more she pulled away, even with my legs wrapped around her. “You want it bad, don’t you?” I said, feeling her hunger for my cock.

“Not as much as you do,” she said, trying to break away from my legs, but I pulled her back, the head of my cock on the edge of her wet pussy, staining to reach it. Again I thrust up but she pulled away, just out of reach. “Give me the A and I’ll untie you.”

“No deal, you bitch!”

“No A. No fucking me!”

Finally, she pushed harder and broke through my legs and fell forward on the floor. She turned over and looked up at me, her legs wide open. She leaned back on her elbows up at me then at my hard cock standing straight up. Her tight skirt was above her hips, her wet pussy wide open to me. We looked each other in the eyes, both breathing hard from our struggle.

“Give me the A and I’ll untie you, Professor Thom,” she said with that devilish smile on her face. “Then you can fuck me hard like you want to!”

“I’ll give you an A on one condition.”

“Yeah and what’s that?” she said, seductively opening and closing her legs, hiding then revealing her pussy to me, teasing me, our hungry eyes fixed on each others eyes.

“You become my fuck slut,” I said.

“Hmmmm. Sounds interesting. I get an A and you get to fuck me whenever you want. Is that the deal?”

“That’s the deal.”

“That’s a win win deal ‘cause you don’t know how much I’ve wanted to fuck you all year. I love how you look at me and I’d go home and fuck myself thinking about you. You didn’t know I wanted to fuck you, did you?”

“Untie me!” I said.

She got on her knees and crawled around in back of me and untied the scarf then came back in front of me and lay back on the floor with her legs open, “Come on and get me!” she said. “Fuck me hard!”

By then I was so crazed with lust. I got down on my knees, grabbed her legs and pushed them so that they were bent over her tits, her knees almost at her shoulders, her wet pussy completely open and I thrust into her as hard as I could.

“Ahhhhhhhhh” she screamed as I pounded her. “Yeah, fuck me! Fuck me!”

I pulled out and rammed my cock into her again, harder and deeper.

“Come on, fuck me,” she screamed, her voice getting louder. “Fuck me! Fuck me. Harder! Fuck me harder!”

I was thrusting as hard as I could, going deeper each time. I looked into her eyes with each thrust. She looked back, her mouth wide open. I leaned forward, my hands near her shoulder, pounding her pussy, my cock like a hot piston, my balls slapping against her round ass.

“You’re my fuck slut, aren’t you?” I snarled, ramming my cock into her and paused, looking into her eyes, my cock deep in her pussy and started slowly rotating my hips, my cock moving in a small screwing motion, drilling deeper into her.

“Oh yes, yes. You’re my master. I’m all yours to fuck.”

“I’m the one who will do the teasing, right?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, sir,” she said.

I pulled out of her pussy and held it on the edge, wanting to drive her crazy. She lifted her ass off the floor.

“Nooooo, Don’t stop! Don’t stop! I can’t stand this! Please, fuck me!”

“You were bad to come tease me and tie me up, weren’t you?”

“Yes Sir. I was bad. I was a bad girl, Professor Thom. Please fuck me!”

I moved my cock up and down her juicy wet slit, looking her in the eyes as I hovered over her between her legs, her knees bent at my hips.

“Fuck me, oh please. You’re driving me crazy. I can’t stand it. Come on, fuck me hard! Please fuck me, please!”

Just as I started to thrust into her, she wrapped her legs around my waist, the heels of her boots on my ass and pulled me into her. I grabbed her ass, lifting her off the floor, my cock deep in her.

“FUCK ME!” she screamed, and I drove her back to the floor, my cock pounding deep into her tight pussy. “Ohhhhh fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Harder!”

I loved how strong her legs were as she gripped me and gave herself to me. “You’re so tight. I love your tight cunt,” I hissed through gritted teeth as I rammed her as hard as I could.

She lifted her hips and ass off the floor and I drove her back, moving my body forward so that my cock rubbed her clit with each thrust. I knew my cock was getting to her clit because she suddenly began to tremble and shake, “Oh yes, there! That’s it. Ohhhhhhhhgod I’m cummmmmming. Fuck your slut!”

Her screaming and wild dirty talk was urging me on. I felt my sperm rising, my balls tightened, my body tensing and I knew I was on the verge of erupting. ‘I’m cummmmming too! Fuck me!”

“Cum in me! Oh, yes, I want your hot cum. Give it to me! Fuck your little slut! Give it to me!”

I rammed into her and felt as if my whole body was going to explode as a huge orgasm swept through me, “TAKE IT, BABY!” I screamed as my cock erupted like a volcano spewing hot lava.

“Yes, oh yes, fill me with your cum,” she yelled, her tight pussy gripping my cock as we both erupted in huge overwhelming orgasms, both of us screaming at the top of our lungs.

One final thrust and I was done, writhing then collapsing on her, crushing her tits, her chest rising and falling as we both gasped for air. We could not move as we lay on the floor, drained from the intense fucking we just experienced.

After several minutes, I rolled off of her and lay on my back, both of us speechless, panting and gasping. She then got up on one arm, leaned over me, her tits pressed against my chest. We kissed. She looked me in the eyes and smiled, “We’re both crazy.”

“I know,” I said, smiling into her eyes. “But it’s alright. I like being crazy.”

She laughed and nodded. “Me, too, I like being crazy like this.”

She then lay back down and placed her head on my shoulder. I knew tomorrow would be my turn to come up with a fantasy, but I didn’t want to even think about it. We both fell asleep on the floor. She was gone when I woke up. I found a note on my chest when I woke up.

“Thanks for the A, Professor Thom. PS. I’ll be waiting for you tomorrow night.”

Published 
Written by Sisyphus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments