Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures at an Artists' Colony Ch.4

"Two writers fulfill their sexual fantasies at an artists' colony in the woods."

3
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words
ADVENTURES AT AN ARTISTS' COLONY CH. 4
Sisyphus

I thought about the sexual adventure I was having with Angel, how wild, imaginative and honest it was. Role playing lets us be more uninhibited and explore places we might not otherwise go. I thought about how we played off of each other and got so fully into each other’s games. There was definitely chemistry between us and I found myself wanting to know her better and to take what started as play to another level. So that night when it was my turn to create a fantasy role play, I decided to do something different.

I knocked on her screen door. “Come in, dear,” she called.

I didn’t expect the “dear,” but when I entered and saw she was pouring each of us a glass of wine, I was surprised and impressed. She was wearing the same silky kimono from our first night and was barefooted. It came tantalizingly just below her crotch revealing her well toned legs and a hint of her ass cheeks. It was loosely tied, revealing just enough cleavage to leave lots to my imagination, sometimes more of a turn-on than seeing everything exposed. Angel knew what she was doing when she handed me my wine and our fingers touched. We clicked glasses. She smiled, looking into my eyes and stood very close for a moment before moving towards the sofa. She sat down and patted the seat next to her inviting me to sit.

Except for her first words inviting me in, we hadn’t spoken and just looked at each other. Still, the room was charged with our contained sexual energy. We both silently sipped our wine, looking into each other’s eyes, smiling. She then put one bent leg up on the couch, placing her chin on her knee. “So what did you have in mind, tonight?” she asked, coyly.

Putting her one leg up like that caused her kimono to open slightly, revealing her entire thigh; the other foot was on the floor and her legs were slightly spread allowing me to almost see her pussy but not quite. “What a tease she is,” I thought, wanting to see her hidden treasure while thinking about her question.

“I want to know you and I have a little game I’d like to play that I think will help us get to know each other better.”

“What kind of game?” she asked.

“It’s simple. It’s called ‘Like-and Dislike.’ We take turns telling each other what we like to do and have done and what we dislike about having sex.”

“Hmmmmm, sounds interesting,” she responded and took a sip of wine. “You go first.”

Angel then brought her other leg up and turned facing me, leaning back against the arm of the couch sitting in a lotus position with her feet on each ankle. Again, her kimono was high on her thighs barely covering her crotch. She seemed natural and completely unselfconscious and I could feel myself getting aroused.

I took a sip of wine, looking her in the eyes, cleared my throat, “I like my woman wearing really sexy tight jeans and I can’t help grabbing her round ass and pulling her against my cock, both of us hot, grinding harder and harder against each other and hearing her moan, ‘Fuck me! I want it bad!’” I paused and took another sip of wine.

She looked at me, smiling, “Ummmmmm, interesting.”

I continued. “I dislike her letting me do all the moving and her being passive, just laying there letting me fuck her. I mean, she likes it but isn’t responsive or vocal. I don’t like it when she doesn’t let me know how hot she is and what she wants.”

“You really have a tight jeans fetish, don’t you?” she said smiling.

“I guess I do,” I said, nodding, watching her take a sip of her wine then scrunch her eyebrows, thinking.

“My turn, now,” she said then took a deep breath, then bit her lower lip before speaking. “I like when my man licks my pussy, slow, teasing me at first like his tongue is a feather and then harder, spreading my legs then fucking me with his tongue and I grab his hair pulling him deeper and he’s making me juicy, licking and sucking my clit and I know he’s loving it cause of the moaning sounds he’s making and I cum hard, knowing I’m going to cum again even harder when he fucks me with his big hard cock.”

She looked me in the eyes when she spoke then took another sip of wine before continuing, “I dislike it when he’s rushing and I know he doesn’t care about me and just wants to fuck me. That’s a turn-off. It’s selfish. I hate that.”

I nodded and smiled, letting her know I understood then paused a moment to think of what to say for my turn. She was leaning back against the armrest and I could see her tits as the kimono opened slightly. She saw where I was looking then our eyes met. I took a sip of wine before I spoke.

“I like when my woman is lying in front of me on the bed with her legs wide open and I’m kneeling between her legs with my hard cock in my hand moving the head of my cock slowly up and down her wet pussy, teasing and having her arching and lifting herself up wanting it and begging me to fuck her.” Describing that last scenario got my cock even harder in my shorts and I noticed her looking at the big tent. I didn’t care and wanted her to see it.

Angel shifted her position and stretched her legs straight out so that they were now on my lap, her feet on my erection. “Mind if I rest my legs there?”

“Not at all. Be my guest,” I said, liking her nonchalance but knowing she was teasing me. “So what’s your next like?” I asked, feeling her feet against my cock.

“I like when he has his cock deep in me and starts off slow and gentle, hardly moving and then starts swiveling his hips moving in a slow screwing motion, his cock rubbing my clit and my g-spot at the same time, our need growing then suddenly we're both getting so hot we can’t stand it and he gets rough and fucks me harder and harder ‘cause he knows how crazed I am and then he rams his hard cock into me until I’m screaming for him to fuck me harder and I explode in a huge orgasm that nearly takes my head off.”

While she spoke, her kimono had risen higher on her thighs, her legs spread slightly apart so I could see her pussy peeking out from the edge, her feet on my hard cock. She took a breath,“I dislike it when he cums so fast and then stops, leaving me unsatisfied then rolls off of me and I have to finish myself off. That’s bummer.”

I put my glass down on the table next to the couch. The only light in the room was the lamp on the table casting shadows.. I liked the way her feet felt on my cock and started to rub them, massaging the soles of her feet.

“Mmmmmm that feels good. I like that, opps,” she paused, “I got an extra ‘I like in, sorry,” she said, smiling at me, “It’s your turn.”

She finished her wine and reached for the bottle, pouring herself more wine then offered the bottle to me. I moved my glass towards her and she filled my glass then put the bottle on the table in back of her. Before continuing, I turned to face her, leaning my back against the armrest, stretching out my legs and placed one bare foot on her pussy, feeling her warm wetness, while she followed my lead and placed her bare foot on my hard cock straining to burst out of my shorts. We both took a sip of wine, our eyes looking at each other over the rim of our glasses, both of us aware of what we were doing to each other.

“Your turn,” she said, biting her lower lip, pressing her foot harder against my cock.

“I like coming up behind my woman while she’s doing something in the kitchen and reaching in front of her, grabbing both her tits and then grinding my cock into the crack of her ass, whispering in her ear, ‘I want to fuck you,’ and she gasps and starts wiggling her ass against me, letting me know she’s horny, too. I then move one hand on her mound, grabbing her pussy then moving my finger against her wet cunt, pulling her harder against my cock. I like how she spreads her legs, pushing and wiggling her ass against my hard cock, making moaning sounds as she gets hornier then yells, “Take me! Fuck me!” and I bend her over the kitchen table, ramming my cock into her as hard as I can.”

I noticed Angel’s mouth opening, gasping and panting slightly as she listened, then started squirming and grinding her pussy harder against my foot, looking intently at my eyes. She then moved her foot harder against my cock, both of us getting hotter while I continued, “I dislike when I take the chance to come up behind her and grab her tits, but she continues doing what’s she’s doing and says, “I’m busy, now and moves away--that bothers me.” I said. “I like spontaneity.”

“Hmmmm…spontaneity is great,” she gasped, seeing how aroused she was from my foot.

I nodded, loving how her foot was moving up and down my hard cock while we talked, surer now that there really was chemistry or something like that between us.

“Okay, my turn,” she said as I pushed my foot harder against her wet pussy, loving how she bit her lower lip, looking up at the ceiling as if her muse were there, but obviously having difficulty gathering her thoughts or finding words. She then faced me, smiling, “I’m ready,” she said then paused, looking into my eyes, trying to ignore what my foot was doing to her, but her eye lids closed in response to my foot on her pussy and could see she was savoring the sensation and getting closer to exploding.

"1 like being ravished after dancing real close my man, his hands on my ass and I can feel his hard cock against my pussy and we’re practically fucking while were dancing and he takes me out to the alley in back of the club and pushes me hard against the wall, rips my panties off, bends me over, spreads my legs and rams his hard cock into my wet, horny pussy and I’m screaming fuck me fuck me and he says ‘give me your tight cunt’ and he really rams his cock into me and we both cum in overwhelming orgasms at the same time and he whispers in my ear, ‘come home with me’ and I say, ‘let’s go.’”

“Wow that’s a hot one,” I said, feeling hornier than ever.

“Yeah, I really let loose on that one,” she said, “This is fun, but I don’t know if I can continue.”

“Why?” I asked, smiling, grinding my foot harder against her wet pussy.

“You know why,” she said.

“Play with your self,” I said. “I want to watch you play with yourself.”

“Only if you do,” she said. “Tell me what you like and we’ll masturbate together,” she added, biting her lower lip and looking me in the eyes.

“I like when we meet in a bar for the first time--two strangers,” I said, watching her rubbing her pussy. “I like how her warm soft thighs feel as I move my hand up under her tight black dress rubbing her pussy, feeling how wet she is and she licks my ear and whispers, ‘let’s get out of here.’ I like when we get to her apartment and we can’t wait to fuck. I push her up against the wall and we’re grinding and humping hard against each other. I get down on my knees, ripping off her panties, spreading her legs apart, eating her pussy, licking harder and harder and she arches her back, thrusting her cunt against my mouth like she can’t get enough, screaming for me to fuck her.

Jessie_J
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessie_J

I like grabbing her ass and pulling her so I can really fuck her with my tongue. I like licking and sucking her clit until she screams, ‘EAT ME! EAT ME!’ then explodes in a huge orgasm squirting her cum juice all over my face.”

“Oh wow that was hot,” she said, taking her foot from my cock then spreading her legs apart, bending them so that her feet were on the couch, her two fingers moving in and out of her juicy pussy. Watching her masturbate got my cock even harder, bulging in my shorts. I was watching her fingers fucking herself, hearing the slushy sound, her breathing getting heavier..

I unbuttoned and lowered the zipper of my shorts and my hard cock sprung out standing straight up, her eyes looking at it as I gripped it with my fist and continued talking. “I dislike when we get to her place and I have her up against the door and she says can we talk. I then know we’re not on the same page.”

“That would never happen with me, Thom,” she said, two fingers going in and out of her pussy faster and harder.

“Can you do what you’re doing and talk at the same time?” I ask.

“We’ll see,” she said, taking her fingers out of her pussy, “Come here,” she whispers, calling me to her with her wet finger, her eyes on my fist sliding up and down my cock.

I slide myself forward and get in a kneeling position between her wide open legs, my hands on the arm of the couch in back of her, my hard cock hanging, almost touching her pussy. She wraps her hand around my cock, rubbing her pussy juices all over, “This will make it easier to jerk off,” she says moving her hand up and down my cock. I love how her hand feels gripping my pole with her wet slippery hands.

She then leans back returning her fingers to her pussy, closing her eyes as she fucks herself then opens her eyes watching my fist sliding up and down my slippery cock just inches from her pussy.

“Your turn,” I said, both of us masturbating.

“I don’t know if I can continue,” she says looking at my hands moving faster, my grip tighter then taking a deep breath, she tries to speak, “Okay, I'll try,” she gasps.“I like when he ties my hands and feet to the bed posts and I’m naked and spread eagle. I’m not blind folded and can see everything but I’m helpless. He’s on his knees, hovering over me, his cock just above my pussy, looking down at me like now and says, ‘I’ve captured you and now I’m going to fuck you,’ and I say, ‘Oh please don’t sir, let me go, sir.”

While she’s talking her two fingers are going faster and faster in and out of her pussy and I’m pumping my hand harder and harder on my cock.

“He starts sucking my tits real hard, his cock at the edge of my pussy. ‘Let me go!’ I scream, but I can feel his hard hot cock just above my pussy and I’m lifting my ass up to get it.”

She then puts three fingers in her pussy and is moving them in and out faster then stops, unable to speak and we’re watching each other masturbating harder, looking into each others eyes, both on the verge of exploding.

“Ohhhmy god!” she moans. “Ohhhhh fuck!” Her mouth is wide open, her fingers moving in and out faster, “Oh Thom, I’m so hot, I can’t stand it!” she says watching my hands moving faster. “God your cock is so big,” she says staring at it.

“Your story got me so hot. I want to hear more, can you continue,” I ask.

“I’ll try,” she said, swallowing. “Then he yells, ‘You’re my prisoner, my slave and you want me to fuck you, don’t you?’ ‘Please, please,’ I shout. ‘I’ll be good. I promise,’ but while I’m yelling and trying to escape his cock, I’m arching my body and he grabs my ass and pulls me up onto his cock and slams me back to the bed, ravishing me and I explode, screaming “Ohhhhhhhgod Fuck me! Yes, Fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

Now, her three fingers are moving harder and harder and I’m jerking off faster and faster. The room smells of our heat. Suddenly, she pulls her fingers out, reaching for me, “I can’t stand it. I’m going to cum, fuck me, Thom. I need you in me.”

She slides down onto her back, her legs wide open. I move forward, putting my hands on either side of her head while she wraps her legs around my waist, her heels on my ass, pulling me into her. “FUCK ME!” she screams.

I thrust deep into her with a loud grunt, pull out and thrust into her again as hard as I can. We’re out of our minds fucking each other, both of us so close to exploding. She holds me tighter with her strong legs around my back lifting herself up off the couch so that when I drive my cock into her, she falls back on the couch, screaming, “Ohhfuckkkkkk! Yes! I love it, fuck me hard! Oh baby, fuck me harder!”

I don’t think I’ve ever fucked anyone so hard in my life. We were so in tuned to each other we were like one, as our bodies move intensely together.

“I love your hot tight pussy. I love fucking you,” I said, fucking her, looking down into her eyes.

“Me,too, me, too,” she gasps, her voice tightening, her body trembling, tensing, "Ohhhhhyessss, I’m there. Ohhhhhgod, fuck me! Fuck me! Give it to me! Harder Harder! Don’t stop!” Suddenly she exploded, convulsing, screaming at the top of her lungs.

Trembling, tensing, my orgasm rising, building, thrusting as hard and fast as I can, I explode in her, spurt after spurt gushing into her tight pussy.

“Cum in me!” she screams as my orgasm erupts seconds behind hers, my whole body convulsing, sending waves ripping through me before I collapse on her body. She holds me with her legs wrapped around me, trapping my cock deep in her pussy. I just lay on top of her, unable to move, her tits pressed against my chest, both of us panting and gasping for air.

Minutes pass as we lay there unable to budge. Finally, I lift my head and we look into each other’s eyes, smiling. I lean forward and we kiss each other deeply, passionately then tenderly, our kissing telling each other how much we enjoy each other; that this is beyond just fucking. Something has clicked between us through our adventurous, honest role playing that has created a bond of genuine affection and it is as if we now knew each other intimately without ever sharing anything personal. We kissed for several minutes then I lifted my head and looked down at her, smiling, still, no words.

“Something special has happened, hasn’t it?” I eventually asked.

“Yes,” she said.

“I feel like I know you and yet I know so little about you,” I said.

“Me, too, Thom,” she said, running her fingers tenderly through my hair.

“You know I’m leaving tomorrow, don’t you?” I said.

“Yes,” she answered. “I knew this was our last night.”

We looked at each other, silently. My deflated cock is now resting on her wet pussy as I lay between her legs. “Don’t go back to your cabin,” she says, softly. “Stay with me. I want to wake up with you in the morning.”

“I’d like that, too,” I said.

We didn’t move from the couch for a while, enjoying the feel of each other’s body. Finally, she pushes me up, grabs my hand and takes me into her bedroom. She pulls back the covers and we crawl in and cuddle, kissing, holding, rubbing each other, feeling close and warm but still we don’t speak then dozed off in each other’s arms.

When I woke up, she was on her side, still asleep. We had slept spooning, my arm over her. I felt my cock at the crack of her ass. I started rubbing it against her, then reached over and gently started playing with her nipple. At first she didn’t move then I felt her stirring, squirming, her ass rubbing my hard cock. I started kneading her tits and heard her purr, “Mmmmmmm, keep doing that.”

She then reached her arm over me, got her hand on my ass and pulled me against her, while she continued wiggling against my cock. She turned her face toward me and whispered, “Give me a good morning fuck.”

“You’re my dream girl, Angel,” I whispered back.

“Except I’m real and we’re not dreaming,” she said, smiling up at me.

I was rubbing my cock against her ass when she rolled onto her stomach. I got on top lying on her body, my cock grinding into the crack of her ass. She reached up, grabbed a pillow and put it under her, so that her ass was elevated, her legs apart.

I shifted back, holding my cock and started moving it up and down the outside of her wet pussy. She started squirming and wiggling her ass urging my cock to enter her. “Oh, I like how you feel,” she said, softly. “I like it. I like it. Keep doing that. You’re getting me so hot, baby.”

I inched my cock deeper, feeling her tight pussy gripping the head of my cock, trying to suck me deeper, “Ohhhhhhyes. Do that! You’re driving me crazy,” she gasped.

I loved how responsive she was, how she told me what she liked, how she urged me on,. “Come on, baby, do me. Do it to me. Fuck me. I want it hard, now.”

I got my hands under her and lifted her so that she was now on her knees, the pillow below her. I got up on my knees and had more power from this angle and rammed my cock into her harder and faster.

“That’s it. Fuck me. Give it to me. Harder! Damn it. Harder!”

Angel turned her face towards me and I had my hands on her hips as I thrust into her as hard as I could.

The harder I fucked, the louder she screamed. My cock was like a hot piston driving deeper and harder with each thrust. I felt her shudder and shiver as an orgasm swept over her and she screamed, “Ohhhhhhhhhfuccckkkkkk!” then collapsed, rolled over on her back, her body arched over the pillow, knowing I hadn’t cum yet and wrapped her strong legs around my back and pulled me into her.

Arched over the pillow let me thrust even harder. I was almost there, thrusting deep into her wide open wet pussy, my pounding her causing the bed to squeak and the headboard to bang against the wall. My hard, swollen cock went in and out with all my strength bringing me to the verge of exploding, my sperm boiling as I felt her tight pussy milking me with each thrust.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” she screamed. “Give it to me!”

Thrusting as hard as I could, a huge orgasm took me away, “I’m cummmming” I shouted in ecstasy, writhing in the hugest orgasm of my life. Finally, I collapsed on her, completely spent, gasping for air, unable to speak. She was rubbing my hair, panting. We felt close and I lay there thinking what a wonderful woman this person is. I felt so at peace and so fulfilled with her.

“I can’t bear the thought of leaving you this morning,” I said.

“It’s been quite an adventure hasn’t it,” she responded.

“Yes, it has.”

“Well, don’t be surprised if I show up at your cabin one day and say, “Surprise.”

“I’d like that,” I said and smiled.

Driving home that day, I thought about Angel. We exchanged phone numbers and e-mail addresses and left wondering if we would ever add another chapter to this adventure. All this happened, over a year ago. We e-mailed, played phone sex a few times. She got her Cick Lit book published and my novel is at a publisher now. She said she’s going back to Hickory Run next summer, gave me the dates and that was the last I heard from her for a few months. Then I got an e-mail that said she was getting married and that she would never forget me.

I wrote back and said congratulations and that I would never forget her. I sent the email, sat back in my chair and thought about our adventure, “C’est la vie.”

Published 
Written by Sisyphus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments