Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Work Relief

"Some relief after a stressful day at work."

18
12 Comments 12
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I knew my boyfriend usually got home from work around 3:30 and like the good girlfriend I was, I liked to have a snack waiting for him. Though I’d find out later that the cupcakes I had made weren’t going to be what he was eating. It was 3:20 and I figured I should go get ready.

I had showered and shaved earlier so I was fresh, my legs were smooth, and so was my pussy. Just the way he liked. I had on one of his t-shirts, which was like a mini dress seeing as he is 6'2" and I'm only 5'2", and only a fishnet crotchless thong underneath. All that was left to do now was sit and wait.

In order to pass the time I decided to return to the stove, check over the cupcakes to make sure they were perfectly round and fluffy, and flip through the magazine I had sitting on the counter. It felt like forever and 3:30 finally rolled around but still no boyfriend. Grr this boy and his lateness. Usually I didn't mind but really...today of all days? Oh well. I sighed and continued to flip through my magazine.

What seemed like an hour later (but was really only about 10 minutes) I heard a car pull in, a door shut, his footsteps up the driveway, and then him fumbling with his keys at the door. I like to keep the door locked when home alone, seeing as I'm not the biggest person in the world, and then I heard him drop his keys on the steps. Really...really? He's going to have to pay for this later. As I waited in anticipation for him to come in, I turned back to the stove. I always loved it when he came up behind me. What seemed like minutes later, but was really only seconds, I heard him open the door, come in, and close it behind him.

"Hey, baby, how was work?"

He threw his keys and hat on the table, and before I could ask again or turn around, he had abruptly come up behind me, grabbed my breasts in his hands, and started sucking on my neck.

"That bad, huh?" I said between moans. In response, he kneaded my breasts harder and bit my neck.

I let myself enjoy this for a couple minutes before, just as quickly as he had come up on me, I whipped around, sank to my knees, and had his shorts off in one move. I'm not quite sure he knew I had that in me due to the bewildered expression on his face. I quickly wiped that look off his face and sent shivers up his spine as I traced my fingers up his thigh and kissed and nibbled all around his already very hard cock. After a couple minutes of this I figured I'd tortured my already frustrated man enough, and I took him in my mouth inch by inch.

"Ohhh, baby, yes!"

Score one for me. I bobbed up and down on his cock for a while and massaged his balls with my fingers. I didn't want him to cum yet, so I pulled him out of my mouth, causing him to growl. I moved my lips and tongue to his balls and started licking each one before taking them in my mouth and sucking. I swirled my tongue around each one causing him to moan and get weak at the knees, before pulling them out with a slurp. He groaned in frustration and decided he could no longer take the suspense.

My usually gentle boyfriend picked me up, threw me on the counter, yanked off my thong, and pulled my legs apart. I was a little dazed and didn't have much time to recover before his head was buried in my pussy. God damn, did he know how to use his lips and tongue! There was a reason I always told him he had devilish lips and tongue. He was working my clit like an expert. He circled and danced his tongue around it a few times before taking it in his mouth and sucking it hard. I was moaning like crazy, only to have him then shove two fingers into my pussy.

jazzwolsten
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jazzwolsten

I was getting so close to cumming when he pulled his fingers out and his lips away from my clit. He sucked my juices of his fingers and gave me a devilish grin. I was disappointed, but I knew what was coming next.

He sat me up, pulled off his shirt, and then pulled off mine. He grabbed both my breasts and kissed me hard. I threw my arms around his neck and scooted my ass to the edge of the counter, closer to that delicious cock of his. He smiled and chuckled through our kiss before breaking it off. He replaced his right hand with his mouth while still kneading my left breast. He sucked on my nipple before gently biting down and pulling it in unison to him squeezing my left nipple, which caused me to yelp in pleasure and my pussy to gain a new wave of wetness. He did this for a minute before switching hands and mouth and repeating.

Damn, did I love what he did! I could lay there for hours while he used his mouth on me. Much to my dismay, he released my nipples from his grip and kissed me again. While kissing me he moved his hands to my ass and picked me up off the counter and finally on to his cock. Or so I thought. He sure did love to tease me, but that's only because he knew how hot it got me.

His cock was nice and thick, and I loved it in me, I couldn't get enough of it, and he knew it. He teased me by rubbing his head on my clit, which caused me to whimper and him to smile his devious smile.

"Baby, please! I need it in me!" I whimpered.

“You’re going to have to beg more than that.” He said with a grin.

Please! I need you to fuck me now!!”

He chuckled before finding my hole and shoving his cock deep in me. Wave of pleasure washed through me as I almost came right then and there.

"Not yet, babe; Not til I've had my way with you" was what I heard him whisper in my ear in his sexy voice, resulting in him sending a shiver down my spine.

He carried me like that, cock buried deep in my pussy from the kitchen to the bedroom, where he threw me on the bed. He climbed into the bed and positioned himself to be on top of me. Just for good measure he gave my clit a quick suck and flick with his tongue before grabbing my ass and impaling me again. I screamed aloud as he picked up the pace and rolled my nipples in his fingers. He knew that was the key to getting me to cum, and cum hard. He continued to pound my pussy and bring me closer and closer to the edge, so for his efforts, and to turn him on a bit more, I reached down and started to play with my clit.

"Baby, yes!" He growled as he got closer and closer to cumming. I was right there with him and was ready to go over the edge whenever he was. I could feel the head of his cock twitch in my pussy, and I knew he was getting close. On his final thrust, he stroked my g-spot just like he knew I liked and it sent me into pure bliss. My pussy spasmed around his cock as I moaned aloud, and he exploded into me with a groan of his own. We rode out each other’s orgasms to prolong our own. His twitching stroking my g-spot and my spasms milking every last drop out of his delicious cock. He collapsed onto me before pulling out, making his delicious cum drip out of me. One of my all-time favorite feelings.

"So, your day any better?" I asked with a smile.

"I love you, babe,” he said with a smile before wrapping me in his arms, pulling me close, kissing me, and falling asleep. I did the same, as I knew we'd both need the energy for what was in store for us that night.

Published 
Written by secretgem69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments