Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Delight

5
2 Comments 2
15.7k Views 15.7k
722 words 722 words
It's mid afternoon and I have barely done any work. I can't seem to focus today. I'm in my office and I have so much to do, but I'm just not focusing, I'm aroused, horny. I close my eyes and all I can think of is you. Having you.

I text you, telling you to come to my office.

Knowing that you will come as soon as you see my message, I prepare myself. I apply a fresh coat of lipstick, ruffle my fingers through my hair, a spray of perfume. I'm excited already.

I sit back on my chair and wait for you. I undo the top buttons of my sheer white blouse, exposing some cleavage. I hike up my short black skirt a bit, the very top of my stockings are visible.

You knock at the door. "Come in." I call.

When you enter the room you gasp, your eyes wander over my body. I shift in my chair, my blouse falling open more. You take a seat on the sofa opposite me. Our gazes are locked on one another.

My eyes fall to your crotch and I smile, you are excited already. Mmm. I watch you as I bring my hands to my chest, my fingers pausing to pinch my already erect nipples through the fabric of my bra.

Your breath quickens, your excitement becomes more evident. "Touch yourself for me," your command makes me tingle with excitement.

I slide my hands up along my stockings, under my skirt. I spread my thighs and brush my fingertips over my panties. My free hand slips into my bra and pinches my nipple, causing me to gasp.

I stand then, hiking my skirt all the way up. I slowly slip my panties down over my hips and let them fall to the floor. Stepping out of them I look at you, you're leaning forward, watching intently.

I sit back down and lean back. My fingers move to my wet slit, sliding along it, I spread my wetness to my clit, spreading my thighs more. I moan. My fingers feel so good there. I rub faster, arching my back. I lean my head back, my eyes closed, biting my lip.

"Mmm." I hear your low groan and open my eyes and look at you to see that you're unzipping your pants.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum



I lick my lips. "Your turn. Touch yourself." I utter.

Your take your cock in your hand and start stroking it for me. I moan more and spread my legs further, sliding my fingers over my wet slit for you, I slowly push a finger inside - I so want it to be you. I pinch my nipple harder, each touch causing breathless gasps from both of us.

"You want this don't you?" I smile at you as I finger myself. I so love teasing you.

"Uh-hhuuuhhhh," you nod and moan.

"Well then, It's all for you," I tease.

Those words are all you need. You come over, lifting me onto my desk, pushing all of my work aside. You force your mouth onto mine as you thrust your cock into me urgently.

"Yes!" I scream, my body arches, thrusting my hips hard to you. "That's it. I am yours. Fuck me."

You bite my neck hard, sucking at my flesh, leaving your mark on me. Your hips thrust harder, as you pound hard against me. Sliding almost out, then thrusting deep inside again, filling me.

I close my eyes and roll my head back, wrapping my legs around you, arching completely into you, feeling every inch of you inside of me, my cunt muscles tighten around your cock, pulling you deeper.

"Uhhh, I.. I'm .. close.." You grunt.

"Yes... Cum!" I demand. I convulse around your cock furiously as my orgasm builds, coursing through my whole body. Fuck, yes! Ohh, Mmm.

With one final hard thrust your body shakes violently as you shoot your load inside of me. I love this moment, I enjoy watching your expression, you look so fucking hot as you cum.

Your thrusts slow, but you remain inside of me. I reach my arms around your neck and pull you into a passionate embrace.

Breaking our kiss, you look into my eyes. I smile at you "Mmm. I have been thinking about that all day" I giggle.
Published 
Written by MissMimi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments