Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon sex with a sexy redhead

"Redhead with big tits gets fucked by a married man"

17
4 Comments 4
45.2k Views 45.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story


He lifted up the doormat and picked up the key to her apartment, his mistress for the past 11 years. When he met her, she was fresh out of college and a cute little thing, but over the years had grown into a strikingly beautiful woman. 

It was 3 o' clock on a random Wednesday afternoon, but this wasn't just any old Wednesday, this was "fuck me hard" Wednesday. The cool metal of the key slid into the lock, much like he was looking forward to sliding into the warm creases of Heather. He dropped his key on the kitchen counter and was enveloped by the sweet smells of her: the soup cooking in the crockpot, the musky aroma of a candle she burned from the night prior, a slight hint of her perfume sprayed that morning. He fantasized where she sprayed perfume on her petite body, and what he would do when he investigated her body searching for those sweet smelling spots. 

The hot steam of the shower filled up her bathroom as he kicked off his boots, unbuckled his belt, and pulled down his jeans. He unbuttoned his shirt and peeled off his undershirt as he stared at himself in the mirror, questioning if he should shave before she came home. Heather loved his dimples, which were now hidden by his beard. He stepped into the shower and lathered up with her soap. It smelled like lavender and vanilla, so feminine and so intoxicating, so much like Heather. His hands roamed all over his body as he washed the places her tongue would linger.

Afterwards, he dried off and dressed in an undershirt and jeans, then poured a glass of Merlot, and waited for her. She came home in a flurry of curly red hair and excitement. Her round cheeks bright red from the winter wind. She unwound the scarf circling her neck and peeled off her coat before walk ing over to him and giving him a big hug and kiss. At only 5'2" and a size two, her compact body was all curves with a firm round ass and perky 34D tits thanks to a boob job she had done many years before. He had begged her not to get implants, but she insisted and, Jesus he was thankful! Before, her tits were a perfectly natural full B cup, but the implants only enhanced what God gave her. 

Those juicy melons strained against her dress as she hugged him. He was over a foot taller than her, which gave him perfect visual access down the front of her dress. He brushed a locket of red hair out of her face and kissed her pouty sweet lips. 

He followed her into the bedroom as she asked him to unzip the back of her dress. The black lace of her bra barely peeked out under her hair as she shimmyed out of the dress to reveal a pair of black lace thigh highs attached to black lace garters that perfectly matched her black lace bra. He immediately became aroused, but knew she would need a glass of wine to relax and catch up to his anticipation. 

She changed into a thin white tank top and soft cotton blue skirt, and settled onto the couch with him. they chatted for a few minutes until they both needed a drink refresh. He poured another helping of social lubricant into each of their glasses. 

"Another glass or two of this wine and I will be seeing three of you, how will I know which cock to ride?"

"You are such a goof ball" he laughed.

She laughed and leaned into him, letting her hair fall against his arm. She wiped an auburn locket of hair out of her eyes and looked up at him. He knew that look. 

He lifted her onto the kitchen counter and pulled up her skirt, a wave of anticipation rushing over him. She leaned back, letting the moment rush through her as he traced the outline of her tank top with his tongue, lingering in the crevice between her breasts as his hands squeezed her thighs. She wrapped her legs around him and moaned as he pushed her skirt up her creamy white thighs.

"Let me taste that pussy, baby" he said as he pushed her black lace panties to the side. Her little pink clit was already shiny and juicy with arousal. He leaned over and lightly licked her clit as he rubbed her flat stomach with one hand and inserted one finger of his other hand into her pussy.

AdriaKarina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdriaKarina

As his finger wandered into her wet pussy, his tongue made circles around her clit, over and over again.

"That feels amazing, baby" she moaned as she arched her back against the kitchen counter and ran her fingers through his hair. He tongued her clit and continued to finger fuck her warm tight pussy, getting it ready for his big cock. She slowly began to make small circles with her hips against his tongue as her pussy got wetter and wetter. His tongue lapped at her clit as he slid a second finger into her pussy, as she spread her creamy thighs further and further apart. 

"You ready for my big cock, baby girl?" he asked as he unbuckled his jeans. His 8-inch cock sprang from his boxer shorts and he slid them off, the bulbous tip already slick with pre-cum. He was proud of his big cock that had pleased so many women, but not his wife for some time now. It had been months since he last fucked his wife, but he didn't give a shit. He had Heather, his petite little redhead of sexual passion, with her little pink pussy and juicy 34 D tits with sweet rosy nipples. Who needs sex with your wife when you have a hot redhead to fuck?

"You ready for me?" he asked again as he pulled her panties and skirt off then rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her clit, teasing it as she got wetter and wetter. An ooze of pussy juice slid out of her pussy, down to the crack of her ass. God! She was so fucking wet!

"Yes baby, I'm ready to get fucked by you so good!" She moaned as she pulled off her tank top and spread her legs wide open on the kitchen counter, giving him a good view of her sweet spot, then wrapped her legs around his waist. 

"Come here," he said as he lifted her off the counter and carried her over to the couch. She leaned over the side of the couch, ready for him. Her legs spread wide apart, her back arched, her hair covering her back. 

"That's what I love, that's my pretty Heather," he said as he stroked her back, and cupped her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. He rubbed her asshole with his thumb as he slowly slid all 8 inches into her wet pussy. Her pussy was so tight and wet! His cock slowly pumped long, deep, penetrating motions into her pussy. He made circle motions with his hips, hitting her G-spot as she started to loudly moan. 

"Oh baby, fuck my little pussy! That . . .feels. . .so. . .fucking. . .good!" 

"You like that? Huh? Does my sweet girl like my big cock?"

"Yes. . .yes. . .yes! God, I love that big cock!" 

He pumped harder and harder as the tip of his cock got sucked into her pussy with each thrust as she squeezed her pussy against his cock. Her back arched as she thrust her pussy against his cock. He slapped her ass and squeezed her ass cheeks as he pounded that beautiful pink pussy.

After a few minutes, her pussy juice was seeping out as he slid a finger in her ass as he continued to pound her pussy. She started to come as he pounded her harder and harder with his cock while finger fucking her ass. Her thighs quivered as she came, oozing out so much pussy juice!

He spread her creamy white ass cheeks and rubbed some pussy juice on his thick cock as he slid out of her pussy and into her sweet little ass. God, it felt so good! He violated her ass as she bucked under him, with pussy juice dripping out of her sweet hole as he fucked her tight ass. 

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck that ass! Oh, you fuck my ass so good!" she squealed as she looked over her shoulder at him and bit her bottom lip. After a few minutes, cum boiled out of his cock as he sprayed her ass cheeks with his cock juices. 

"Fuck baby, that was amazing!" she said she she rubbed his cum like lotion into her ass cheeks. 

"It sure was, sexy!" he said as he walked over to the kitchen counter and retrieved his clothing. He gave her a long kiss good-bye, then left to pick up his wife from the airport.

Published 
Written by Garterbeltgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments