Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Airport Stranger

"My first submission, story of picking up a stranger after a flight"

17
6 Comments 6
42.9k Views 42.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
It had been a rough business trip. I had to go to St. Louis to meet with an unsatisfied client and try to smooth things over. Mission accomplished and it was time to head back home. I arrived at the airport with some time to kill before my flight back to Atlanta, so I stepped into one of the crowded airport bars. I needed a good stiff drink, badly.

As I got my drink and took my first sip, I looked straight at a very attractive woman that made me forget all about the bad day I had had. She looked to be in her early 40’s and was dressed in a black skirt, white shear blouse and heels. She had blond hair and a very nicely tanned, petite body. She looked at me and then quickly looked away. I was thinking, “she probably is saying what is that old guy staring at me for” and I felt a little embarrassed.

Well, I finished that drink and then had another. Then it was about time to board the flight and I was ready to get back home, but feeling a little more relaxed now after the drinks. As I was settling into my seat, I looked up and saw the good-looking woman from the bar. I was hoping that she would have the seat next to me, but no such luck. She sat down a couple of rows ahead of me on the other side of the aisle. The whole flight home I kept glancing at her, she just had my attention. This stranger that I had never seen before and was not likely to see again after we leave this plane. Once, when she got up to go to the toilet behind me, I thought she looked my way.

As we got closer to Atlanta, the weather began to get rough. Summer time rain was falling pretty heavy. The pilot finally got the plane down and we exited. The whole time I was trying to keep an eye on this woman that I found so attractive. But once we got onto the concourse, I lost sight of her and figured that she probably scurried off to meet her man or something.

I made my way to the terminal and was headed for the parking decks. I got outside and it was pouring down rain. I stopped to put a jacket on and I noticed the blonde woman trying to get a taxi, but was getting wet from the rain.

I went over and said, “Can I help you?”

She turned around and paused and starred a bit, then said, "I am just trying to get a taxi to take me to my hotel but the rain is so hard they don’t seem to see me.”

“I could give you ride if you like.”

She paused, then said, “Sure why not.”

We ran across the drive and then got to the covered parking deck and made our way to my truck. The whole way I am thinking, this can’t be happening!

We got to my truck and I put her bag in the back seat and we got in. “Hi, my name’s Mike.”

“Hi, I’m Stacy thanks for helping me out.”

“No problem, you flew in from St. Louis on my flight didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did. I remember seeing you at the bar there. I am on my way back to my home in Jacksonville, but I’m staying over here tonight and meeting some friends tomorrow to go shopping.”

The traffic going out of the parking deck was really backed up and not moving at all. We sat and made small talk and the whole time I felt like a high school kid on a first date. We both would laugh in this nervous kind of laugh. I couldn’t believe this good looking woman, probably 10 years younger than me was sitting here in my truck, kind of acting like she was attracted to me.

The traffic finally broke and we made our way to her hotel, which was close by the airport. “Let me buy you a drink for giving me a ride” she said.

“Well I should get on home,” I said knowing that I hoped she would talk me into staying.

“Ah, come on, just a quick drink.”

“OK, you talked me into it.” Well, one drink turned into another and soon we were getting pretty cozy. We would laugh and she would reach out and touch me and the sexual tension was starting to build, of course it had really been building since we got into my truck. I made a lame statement like “Well, I should be going.”

To which she replied, “Would you help me get my bag up to my room?”

How could I refuse? We made our way up to her room.

Ebele
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ebele

As soon as we were in and she closed the door, we just stared at each other for a second or two and then she said, “Are you going to kiss me or what?”

I held her face as our lips met. It seemed like we kissed for half an hour but it was only seconds. She grabbed me by my ass and pulled me to her. As we made our way to the bed, we were pulling each other’s clothes off. God, we were hot and horny. I pulled her bra off and began sucking on her nipples. They were so hard. And she pulled my pants down and grabbed my cock and started stroking it. She then sat down on the bed and took my cock on her mouth. Oh my God, it felt so good. Her warm mouth was going up and down my shaft. She reached down as she sucked me and began rubbing her clit.

I couldn’t take much more without blowing a load, so I pulled out of her mouth and laid her back on the bed. I pulled her panties off to reveal a pretty shaven pussy. I pulled her lips apart and licked her clit, ran my tongue up and down it several times and down into her opening. I reached up and pinched her erect nipples as I continued to lick and suck on her clit. Her pussy was soaking wet and she was moaning and bucking her hips. She slowed and relaxed some.

I stood up beside the bed and slid her to me. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her wet clit and around her pussy. I wanted to slam into her so bad, but I wanted to tease her some first. Soon she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in. I slid in slow at first but pulled back and thrust hard and we both let out a loud moan.

“Oh fuck me hard, do it fuck me” she cried. I couldn’t hold back now. I begin thrusting harder and harder. Oh, her pussy felt so good and I know I was going on blow a load of cum in her any minute. She grabbed my ass and was yelling “Fuck me, fuck me”. Her legs tightened around me and I grabbed her and held my cock deep in her as I came, filling her sweet pussy.

We laid there, my cock still in her and I could fell her pussy pulsating on my cock. We both let out a little laugh as sweat covered us. After awhile, I rolled over and laid on my back. She reached down and then said “It's still hard”.

“Sometimes I get lucky” I said. She began to stroke it, all covered with my cum and her juices. She then climbed on me and slid my cock in her.

“Now its my turn to fuck you” she said. She began to bounce up and down on my cock as I was rubbing her tits. I could feel her ass slamming down on my balls. She was going faster and faster, moaning louder and louder. I could tell she was about to cum. As she came she laid down on me and held me and began to quiver.

We laid there motionless and listened to the rain, my hard cock still inside that warm pussy. “I want to taste your cum” she said. Who am I to argue?? She took my cock in her mouth and began sucking on it slowly, looking up to me with that pretty face. Oh it felt so good, but I wanted some more of her pussy. I got up and bent her over the bed and slid my cock in her warm pussy. I grabbed her hips and began pounding her with my cock. Her ass looked so good as I slid my cock in and out and her pussy felt so warm around my cock. As I could feel myself getting closer, I pulled out and sat her on the bed. She took my cock and began sucking. “Give me your cum in my mouth, I want to taste you”. That was all it took and I strained and shot my load in that beautiful mouth.

My legs were weak and I had to just collapse on the bed. We slept till morning. It was one of the most restful sleeps I have had. Morning broke and the sun was shining bright. We exchanged phone numbers and left to go out separate ways. I later called several times but never got her and she never answered returned a call. Who knows, maybe she didn’t give me her real number. But every time I’m in an airport bar, I always look to see if maybe she just might be there.

Published 
Written by longrider9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments