Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All he ever wanted was....

"Jack and Sally reacquaint themselves with each other"

2
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
767 words 767 words
Jack and Sally knew each other well, however time get's the better of most people and there was definitely a tad of uncertainty in the air that night.

Five years had flown by but the touch of Jack's hands felt familiar as he brushed the hair out of her face. Sally knew something amazing was about to happen as Jack pulled her into his body. With his lips pressed tightly against hers she let out a moan that let Jack knew. Something he’d been dreaming about for so long was actually going to happen.

The bed was inviting. Sally snuck under the covers and Jack followed suit. Under covers and over her body he kissed her again. This wasn’t like the first kiss. Tongue's began to massage each other while hands began to explore each others body. Sally whispered in Jack’s ear complementing him on the size of his member which was already as hard as stone.

Jack stared into Sally’s eyes and she gave him the nod which let him know. He quickly pulled Sally’s top over her head, leaving her in her bra. Sally reciprocated and pulled Jack’s shirt over his head, now was not a time for careful unbuttoning. Mouths still locked Jack took of her bra with one hand, all those years of practice in his teenage years were not wasted.

Sally looked amazing in just her jeans but Jack could only think about how much better they would look beneath her feet. Much to his surprise Sally took the first initiative. Unbuckling his belt and pulling it straight out from the loops. They both kneeled up and simultaneously began to unbutton each other, one button at a time, each one more exciting then the last. Jack pulled his jeans from beneath his feet and threw them into the air, he then pulled sally’s off and did the same. She was wearing the kind of Underwear he liked. Black, classy and seductive.

He lied her down on the bed again and started to direct his attention to Sally’s neck. His right hand slowly moving up her leg. He could feel Sally’s breath getting heavier. He moved his kissing down to her breast while placing the tips of his fingers just inside of her underwear. Sally already had her hands flirting on the outside of his boxer shorts, waiting for the signal to move in closer.

AliceBlakee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceBlakee

Without warning Jack slowly moved his hands into Sally’s underwear and placed two fingers inside of her. Sally let off a big moan and took that as her signal to move towards Jack’s cock.

They both started off slow, keeping in time with each other. Sally let Jack have full control, the faster he went the faster she went. Jack used his spare hand to pull Sally’s underwear down to her feet and she kicked them into the air. Jack couldn’t control himself much longer. He pulled Sally’s hand away and threw his boxer shorts off the bed.

Jack positioned himself between Sally’s legs and began to kiss her lips again. Flirting with his Penis threatening to put it inside but holding off. He remembered how much Sally liked to be teased. Just when she thought it was going to happen he pulled away again. Sally responded to this pretty quickly begging and pleading with Jack, Jack obliged.

Jack started to move back and forth slowly, allowing the pair to take in every action as much as possible. Sally responded by biting Jack’s lip. She remembered it being good but this was something different. The familiarity with each others bodies showed and Sally could not hide how she was feeling. Jack began to speed up and the noise emanating from the couple began to grow.

“Harder” Sally instructed, Jack obliged. Both Jack and Sally’s expansive vocabularies had gone. “Fuck me, fuck me!” Sally cried out. Again Jack took to his instructions well as he began to feel the pressure build up inside himself. Sally let out an almighty moan, the climax of the evening was drawing closer.

Sally was beginning to feel ready and could sense that Jack was not far behind. “Come with me ok?” she proposed. Jack nodded in agreement. He could feel himself becoming weaker in the knee’s.

“Ready?” he asked, Sally was. Jack let loose inside her as she grabbed him close and bit into his shoulder to stop herself from screaming. All that time apart crescendoing into one moment in time that neither would forget.

Published 
Written by freewilly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors