Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ally, Networking Her Own Way

"Ally attends a charity event and makes multiple connections"

6
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
7.7k words 7.7k words

It was not going to be the most exciting party. I was invited by a friend to go with her to a charity fundraiser. Dinner was forty dollars each, not including drinks. There was an auction with a wide array of donated items and gift certificates from businesses and individuals. My friend, Cassie, was encouraged by her boss to go, but she wanted me to keep her sane as her plus one. Because she is a good friend, I said I would not hook up with a guy unless she found one, too.

Cassie told me to wear something sexy, but not slutty. That put my mind in conservative mode. Black would be inconspicuous. It should not be too short either. I had a perfect, respectable dress for the occasion. Unfortunately, after putting it on, and checking it out in my full-length mirror, it did not satisfy me. The one I chose instead, was dark blue. It was knitted, with one long sleeve on the right and leaving my left shoulder bare. The right side also has a split that starts pretty high on my hip. High heeled sandals and a little jewelry were all I needed. Taking a look at myself, again, I was both pleased, and disappointed. My sexy, red underwear was visible through the knitting.

The underwear had to match and I only had one set in dark blue. I threw off the red and then discovered the blue set I had in mind was in the laundry. Not wanting to wear anything less sexy, I found myself pulling on my dress with no underwear. It was not completely obvious, but with a close look, I could see a little of the curve of my tits, and just make out my nipples. My pussy was smooth, so that would be fine. It left me feeling a little exposed, but I like that. To help me stay calm, I had to wear something underneath. That something was my sexy little butt plug with a blue crystal on the end. I loved thinking that guys might spot a bright glimmer of color through my dress from across the room and set their perverted minds in motion.

We met at Cassie’s before the party. Cassie answered the door in a pencil skirt and modest, white blouse. “Well shit, Ally. If I’m going to sit next to you tonight, I better change into something else.” To take advantage of her bigger bust, I convinced her to wear a cleavage-revealing dress. Her black dress showed her off well, with a deep plunging V-neck, while her knee-length ruffle was more conservative than mine.

The event was at the golf and country club. It was unlikely I would know anyone besides Cassie. Everyone had dressed well for the evening. Neither of us knew what to expect, and we meandered casually towards the bar, while checking the crowd for anyone who looked interesting or familiar.

“Good evening, ladies,” a male voice grabbed our attention as he addressed the two of us. It was an admirable attempt to avoid checking us out while greeting us. “Welcome, if there is anything you need, please let me or any of the staff know.” Cassie blushed after his eyes flicked down to her chest. He appreciated my partially exposed leg and did a double-take at my chest. It was the perfect degree of visibility, making him take a closer look to decide what he could see while stimulating his imagination. He had taken one of Cassie’s hands in both of his and did the same with me. It was sort of a handshake, but the kind he would only give kids or women. When he let go of my hand, I kept my fingers against his hand, just to flirt a bit more. I clenched my ass at the same time, to feel the presence of my plug.

An elderly man eyed us as we approached the bar. Half-bald, in a crown of grey, he propped his whiskey hand on the bar, which his fifty percent larger-than-necessary body, appeared to need for support. He winked. Cassie was looking somewhere else, and I quickly determined the wink was for me. I smiled, impulsively. I got her attention quietly, “The old guy at the bar just winked at me. Think he’ll buy us drinks?”

Cassie turned to look, then shrugged. It made her tits bounce. “Worth a shot.” She laughed at her accidental boob jiggle.

As we approached the bar, the man asked if he could get us drinks. We both asked for white wine, thinking that was the dignified choice at an event like this. He asked the bartender for two glasses, and then introduced himself. “I’m Clarence. My wife drags me to events like this all the time. I normally donate more to the bar than charity, to be honest.”

“Sounds like a fair arrangement,” I said. I told him who we were, and that I was Cassie’s date. I deliberately led him to the wrong conclusion, just so I could say, “No, we aren’t an item. Not that we never do, but a good stiff one makes me weak at the knees.”

Clarence sloshed his drink at my comment but quickly recovered. “I’ll drink to that.” He took a decent gulp. He suggested we sit at the empty stools. Cassie and I climbed up, to perch on the tall stools. I was closer to Clarence, and the split on the right side of my dress was facing him. He eyed my leg as I got up, and kept glancing down as our conversation continued. He made a point of including Cassie, and slowly moved closer until his body touched mine.

His hand dropped onto my knee, without warning. Moments like this excite me. It did not matter that I did not find Clarence attractive. He was a man who wanted me. That was always fun. I smiled, making eye contact with Clarence, as I raised my glass. I took a drink and put my glass down again without doing anything about his hand. It gave the green light for him to gently brush his thumb back and forth. Several minutes passed without Clarence taking a drink, because his drinking hand was now under the bar, on my leg. The other had been on my back as we talked.

At points where Clarence became more animated, he leaned against me. He also used these opportunities to move his hand. He gradually moved up my thigh and my dress dropped between my legs, exposing my leg nearly to the top. Since it was unlikely anyone but Clarence and Cassie would see, I did not attempt to put my dress back into a dignified position. I enjoyed his touch.

When Clarence tried to place his hand between my thighs, he was unable to get as far as either of us hoped, because my legs were together. I wanted to know if the old man had the nerve to touch my pussy, and I was aching to be touched. Meeting his eye, I pushed my right leg against him. He raised his eyebrows, clearly surprised, yet delighted.

Cassie gave a mock disapproving look. “Always the naughty one, Ally.”

“Naughty, but nice,” Clarence countered. His hand moved again. He was only a couple inches away.

From behind me, I heard, “Don’t tell me you are boring these ladies with your usual drivel about politics, Clarence.”

His hand left my leg in a flash. Clarence stepped away from the bar to greet a man. Presumably, he wanted to intercept the newcomer before he was near enough to see how he had been touching me. This gave me an opportunity to pull my dress back over my leg, but I was disappointed.

Cassie and I were introduced to Arthur, a man considerably younger than Clarence. Arthur seemed unphased by my dress, although he did check out the split on my leg a few times. Several minutes later, his eyes popped. That was when he realized he could see through my dress.

For a moment, I had visions of Arthur and Clarence touching me at the same time. That possibility was foiled, before I could try, by the staff informing everyone that it was time to take our seats.

The room was filled with round tables, each set for ten people. Cassie and I found a table near the back of the room and sat down. Two couples joined us on Cassie’s left. I estimated their ages to be late thirties. From a distance, I spotted two guys, scanning the room. I made a point of smiling at one of them, and they came and asked if the seats were taken. Score two boys for me and Cassie. I introduced Cassie and myself to Jason and Andy, both university students. The final two places remained open for a bit until another couple completed our table. The last couple was probably retired, but they looked very well off and might have retired at thirty anyway.

There was wine on the table, which the man beside Cassie poured for us. On his other side, his wife gave me a knowing look. She said, “Nice dress.” Her eyes immediately dropped to my tits.

“Thanks,” I replied. It was not that I didn't want others to notice, but it's more fun if it takes them a while to spot it. By not drawing too much attention to it, the fun gets drawn out longer.

“Oh, dear,” the older woman said in a condescending tone. “You have forgotten something, darling.”

That comment was bound to make everyone notice. Trying to sound jovial, I said, “Oh, I’m sure I haven’t.” I kept a smile on my face.

“Yes, dear.” Somehow, she managed to be even more condescending. “You forgot your bra.”

I gasped and grabbed my tits, holding my arms tight to my sides. “Really?” Then, I calmed down, and reached for my wine. “Actually, I didn’t like how it looked, so I took it off and left it at home.” The old bitch could shove her prudish nose somewhere else.

There were a few uncomfortable looks around the table. That was not what I wanted. The bitch can be uncomfortable, but the rest deserve better. “Sorry, everyone. I didn’t think it would cause a scene.”

A tut came from the old lady, but no comment.

The woman who liked my dress said, “I think you’re very brave.”

Having someone give a differing opinion helped ease the tension. Other conversations soon resumed, between smaller groups around the table.

Cassie started talking to the couple beside her, while I found out what the boys were studying. Jason, next to me, was a musician, playing piano, and Andy wanted to be a P.E. teacher. It was impossible not to put those together in my mind. Jason was better looking, but Andy had the build of a solid athlete. I had to share my conclusion, “If you two were one person, you would be perfect. Agile fingers and raw power makes an explosive combination.” They took it in the good-natured manner I hoped, so I continued. “Although, I have to admit, two is better than one.”

The old hag gasped. She was not ignoring us as well as she pretended. It was impressive that she followed my meaning. I grinned at her and winked.

“I guess you don't have a boyfriend.” Jason was curious. That was encouraging. I confirmed his assumption, to which he asked, “Are you not interested in one?”

Truth felt most fun. “Not really. It's like a buffet. I want to try everything. Although, I do still indulge in my favourites when I can.

“What does it take to be one of your favourites?”

His tone sounded aloof, but I sensed a true desire. “Wanting to be a favourite will get you halfway. After that, it's different every time.” Having said that, it made sense. “Actually, that may be what it takes, being a little different.” I got lost in thought for a brief moment.

My self-reflection faded at the touch on my arm. Jason had used the opportunity to initiate physical contact. He asked, “Are you okay?”

Of course, I was fine. His hand squeezed my arm affectionately. Jason did not believe anything was wrong. He just wanted to touch me. A moment of shyness had to be pushed aside. Smiling happily, I said, “Great.” Since he kept his hand on my right arm, I reached for my wine with my left, so he could continue holding my arm. It seemed time to cross my legs so I could stroke his leg with my foot. That earned another smile back, from Jason.

There were two other conversations around the table. Andy had joined in with the elderly couple and the next couple around. Cassie was leaning toward the couple on her left. It did not escape my notice that both the man beside Cassie and his wife, looked at me frequently.

My first impression was that he liked me, and the wife was probably jealous. It did not fit with her earlier friendly comments. I took a moment during a pause in my conversation with Jason to try to hear what they were discussing with Cassie. The room had become fairly noisy, and I was not picking up anything useful.

The woman mimed something at me. My blank response encouraged her to repeat it. I was sure what she mouthed was, “Do you like women?” This was followed by a subtle nod to her husband, accompanied by, “He likes you.”

If my impression was correct, this was going to turn into an invitation to make a threesome with that couple. “You?” I mimed back, “and me?” There was a barely visible nod from her. She must have been planning to surprise her husband.

Just then, the husband looked up, our eyes met, and we both smiled. Mine was flirty. He was more shy. I returned a slight nod to his wife.

I felt Jason’s leg slide behind mine. Jason got my full attention back. Attention from multiple men is always fun, but Jason was more eminently going to let me wrap my lips around his cock. That was why I chose him.

A man gave a short speech about the charity we were there to support. It drew everyone's attention towards that side of the room, rewarding me for our strategic seating location. I shifted my chair a few inches closer to Jason under the guise of trying to get an unobstructed view of the speaker.

I reached out, below the table, to put my hand on Jason’s lap. His hand found mine, and held it, affectionately. His eyes were fixed on me. I shook my head very slightly, and glanced down at my hand, he let go of me. I leaned forward, letting my left elbow prop me up on the table. My right hand slid a few more inches, searching for cock.

Jason had dressed on the left. The fat sausage felt good in my hand, and I began squeezing it immediately. In no time, it grew firm and strained at his pants. I kept it going until the speaker announced that food was about to be served. I left my chair where it was.

Dinner arrived, and conversations slowed. My hands were above the table, but underneath, I hooked my right leg over Jason’s left, which he kindly placed close to me. I casually swung my foot, to keep us both thinking about it.

Jason put his hand on my leg a few times, but we got through dinner without much mischief.

There was a little time between courses, and I spotted a few people who looked like they were heading outside to smoke. I leaned to Jason and asked, “Do you smoke?”

“No,” he answered.

I prefer non-smokers. “Good. Want to pretend you do?” If the lust in my eyes did not do the job, slipping a hand back onto his cock did the trick.

Jason stood and said he was going outside for some fresh air. I said I would go with him. Before we got away from the table, the woman around the left side said she wanted to go, too.

I must have accidentally flashed a look of annoyance, because she came up close and said, “Don't worry. I'm on your side.”

“What does that mean?” I still felt defensive and didn't want her to ruin my chances with Jason.

“I want to watch,” she said conspiratorially. Switching to a normal voice, she asked, “Are you familiar with the building?” It was my first time there, so I was not. “Follow me. I know the perfect spot.”

Following a woman to find a spot for recreational sex was a first for me. I shrugged my shoulders, took Jason by the hand, and followed, “What is your name?”

“Stephanie,” she informed us, without slowing, or turning to face us. We went through a couple of internal doors, and eventually, into what appeared to be a conference room.

I was not sure what objectives Stephanie had, but I wanted to suck Jason’s cock. There was a podium, which beckoned me. I still had Jason's hand in mine and started towards it. “I have a question for you, Jason.”

“Okay,” he sounded nervous.

“Would you like to kiss me, or would you prefer your first kiss from me to be on your cock?” Reaching the podium, I turned to face him, smiling broadly.

Jason was a little shocked. Was I too fast? My mind went into damage control mode.

Stephanie interrupted, “Do you mind if I get a video of this to tease my husband?

“What?” She distracted Jason already. The woman was not endearing herself to me.

It was plain on my face, and she spotted it.

“Sorry,” she said, doing something on her phone. Approaching us, she said, “He can't stop looking at Ally, and I know he would be thrilled out of his mind to be in Jason's place right now. But, he only does what I say he can do.” She held her phone out.

We both peered at a photo. It was the man who sat beside her at the table, naked, except for something over his cock.

“It's a cage. He can't get an erection unless I allow it.” She lifted a chain necklace from under her blouse. A tiny key dangled from the bottom. As much as he would like to fuck you, he can't. I would like to tease him by letting him know what you're like.”

That was a new thing for me. There is a certain appeal to having guys watch me, but I had no idea what Jason thought of it. “What do you think, Jason? Do you want to be in a video?” He showed his first hint of shyness. So, I gave him a different question. “Would you like a video to remember this moment?”

That question earned the expected grin, and a positive response. So, I proposed that Stephani take a video with Jason’s phone, and he could edit it if he didn’t want to be in one that someone else could distribute.

Jason handed his phone to Stephanie, who quickly started recording. “Right,” she said, “Let’s see what you guys can do.”

Pulling him close, I looked up into Jason’s eyes. “Have you decided where you want that first kiss?” Expecting, and half hoping, he wanted it on his cock, I started bending my legs, sliding my hand down his chest. His cock was only inches away, hidden inside his pants, but it felt good under my hand.

“Actually,” Jason began to pull me back up. “I would like our first kiss to be on your ass, if you don’t mind.”

It was rare for a guy to turn down an immediate blowjob. Surprises are intriguing, and I admit I liked the attention. I turned, slowly, wiggling my hips between his hands. Jason got down and knelt on one knee. He pulled the split on my dress across, to reveal my butt.

“I like the plug.” I was glad it did not turn him off. Stephanie moved to get a closer look as Jason pressed his lips against my right butt cheek. He had his hands on my hips, one also keeping my dress out of the way. He began kissing very gently, and moving a tiny bit, and repeating, as if he was going to kiss every inch of my butt.

While Jason kissed my butt, Stephanie asked, “Ally, I assume I’m correct in thinking you’re a slut. This isn’t the first time you have behaved like this, is it?”

I felt a slight pause on my butt. Either the question bothered Jason, or he wanted me to answer it. “You are correct. I am a slut. Mostly, I want to suck cock, but things have a way of escalating from there, especially when you are as keen as me.”

A few kisses later, Jason said, “If you really are a slut, would you mind grabbing your ankles?”

I turned to look down at him. Our eyes met, both of us feeling a bit giddy. “What’s the magic word?” It was more a question of style than expecting the same word my mother expected when I was a kid.

Jason slapped my ass, “Now.” He had a smile on his face, which I took for him not being seriously into spanking. It was good enough for me. I kept my knees straight, bent over and held my ankles. Jason let my dress fall, and it mostly blocked my view after sliding up around my tits. Every part of me was exposed, except for my face. My hair dragged on the floor, but that was an acceptable risk in any sexual encounter.

As I expected, the kissing moved to my pussy. Jason soon had me panting, and he had to help me stay on my feet. My heels made balancing a challenge in that position.

I could still see through my dress, and I noticed that Jason had his cock out. I reached for it and took the warm fleshy rod in my hand. Stroking it felt good, but it would taste even better.

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers

“Don’t move,” he said, rather urgently. I remained where I was, as he stood up. He moved closer, and I watched him push his cock into my pussy.

“Hold me,” I said, as he moved quickly. I knew he would knock me over if he was not careful. He told me to stand up. Halfway up, I stopped to pull my dress off and let it drop to the floor. Stephanie smirked, apparently surprised I took it off. It only made it more exciting. Part of me would love to have someone walk in and catch us. Fucking can stop quick enough, but being caught with nothing on besides heels and a butt plug would be a story someone would tell for years.

Jason kept fucking me, and I have to admit, he did a fine job. All I had to do was stay on my feet. In my mind, Jason could not resist me, which is why he held my hips and kept pulling, time after time. He moved me near the wall, where I placed my hands to push my ass out for him. It may be cliche, but I asked for it harder. The grip on my hips got tighter, and Jason did fuck me harder. It felt great and I got lost in the enjoyment.

I nearly fell, when my right ankle gave out. Jason’s dick came out, and he helped keep me up. Once my back was to him again, Jason reached one arm around me, slipped it between my tits and grabbed my shoulder. His other hand guided his dick into my pussy. Back in place, he put his other arm around my hips. It felt like being in a cage. I could barely move. As long as he fucked me, I was happy.

Being slightly helpless made it even more exciting. The butt plug also made it more interesting, as it reached deeper every time Jason bumped me hard.

I reached back to put my arm around his neck and hold him close. His breath was hot on my ear, and he was panting as fast as me. I turned to get closer to his ear and spoke softly, “I want to suck your cock.”

His lips were right beside my ear. “I know,” he said. “Is it just cock you love, or do you want my cum?”

I answered, “Both. I want your cock first. Then I want to make you cum in my mouth.” I looked at him, and he looked back. “I want your seed inside me.”

Jason seemed invigorated by my desire. His grip tightened around me, and he thrust more sharply, holding it deep before pulling back to repeat.

A couple dozen thrusts later, he brought his lips to my ear again. “I want to plant my seed inside you too.” He was holding me very tight and stopped moving.

That's when I noticed, he was cumming in my pussy. “Fuck.” I wasn't going to get his cum in my mouth.

“Don't take this the wrong way, Ally. You're the hottest slut I know. But, it's clear you just want to suck my dick. You can suck me for hours if you want, but you're going to have to go out with me again. If I only get to fuck you once, you don't get to suck my dick.”

He pulled out. He was such an arrogant man. How could he just assume I had birth control? To top it off, he pulled out without giving me an orgasm.

“We should probably get back to our table.” Jason was already zipping up his pants. At least he was picking up my dress for me. He had a funny look on his face. “We should probably hurry.” He was walking to the door, rather briskly, and taking my dress with him.

“Shit,” I ran after him. Jason sped up, opened the door, and left before I could catch him. I leaned out, to check for any people in the corridor. It was empty, except for Jason who had a much bigger lead now. I ran after him. The floor was marble, and my heels echoed down the corridor. Then there was a second set of running heel steps as Stephanie followed behind.

Jason went through another door ahead of us. I was getting close when the door opened again. The first thing I saw was the yellow bucket. Life became a slow-motion dream. The bucket came through, pushed by the mop sticking out of it. More and more of the handle became visible until the cleaner stepped through.

The old man’s eyes popped out of his head, when he saw me. “Oh my,” his jaw dropped. In a fleeting moment of weakness, I started to cover my tits and pussy. Then I remembered, a proud slut does not hide out of shame. I lowered my hands and walked casually towards him. He was holding my dress.

“I didn’t believe the guy when he said there was a woman missing her dress.” The man was still in shock.

I took the dress from him, while he stared at my body. I gave him a moment longer to look, and then slowly turned around for him. The smile he showed made him look ten years younger. “Thanks for bringing my dress back.” I gave him a hug, while I was still naked, and pushed out my chest. He seemed scared to put his hands on me, but that was understandable. I stepped back and put my dress over my head, and jiggled it into place.

“Am I going to find lace underwear on the floor somewhere?”

Stephanie and I both laughed. I told him, “No. I didn’t start with anything under my dress. Thanks again.” I kissed the old man on the cheek and went through the door.

There was no one nearby, but a couple people were walking across the far end of the large room. They did not pay much attention to us. Stephanie had to lead the way, because I had forgotten which way to go. Our dining room was in sight when I realized my thighs were slick. Jason’s cum was already running down my legs. “Fuck,” I said.

Stephanie stopped. “What’s wrong.”

“Cum slick on my thighs,” I said.

“We can fix this.” Stephanie pulled out her phone again. This time she made a call. She held a finger up for me to wait. “Hey, come join us. You know where we are, right? Thanks.” She hung up. “Let’s go back this way.” She led me back in the direction where I fucked Jason.

I flinched when I heard the door open at the end of the corridor. It was only her husband. Stephanie waved for him to follow and we entered the same conference room.

“This is my husband, Malcolm. Malcom, this is Ally. She is a slut in need of your assistance.” The man looked confused. “She and Jason just fucked, and his cum is running down her thighs. Can you be quick about it?”

Malcolm took my hands with a hint of urgency and led me to a table. He had me sit on the edge of the table. “How far down has it gone?”

“Below my knee on the right. Not as far on the left.”

Malcolm lifted my right leg and pushed my knee out. He was trying to get light on me, to see where there was cum. I spotted a shiny streak, and he must have seen it, too. Malcolm leaned down and licked the top of my calf, up to the inside of my knee. He systematically licked, slightly higher every time, working his way up my leg.

Once he was a few inches above my knee, he asked me to lie back on the table. I held my legs up and apart, for this man I had just met. “Nice pussy,” he made me blush. Why did I blush, when he was licking another guy’s cum off me?

My left thigh had cum about halfway down. Malcolm went back and forth between my thighs, getting ever closer to my pussy as he licked me clean. I was getting ready to go when he finally reached my pussy. Malcolm used both hands to pry me open. He pulled my pussy open like the wings of a butterfly. The inner folds which rarely see the light were exposed for his examination. Malcolm did not miss any part of me. He made sure there was no cum hiding in my flesh. After that, he plunged his tongue deep inside me.

One hand moved to my clit, which he had already cleaned with his tongue. This was when I knew he was trying to please me, not just clean me. The man has tongue skills and knows how to use his hands to please a woman. A few minutes later, I was grunting uncontrollably. My body was quivering, and my legs were wrapped around his neck. The man was bringing me to orgasm after licking the cum off me. About the time my body spasms began, I noticed Stephanie was videoing again. I tried to smile for the camera, but my sex face cut it short. My hands were on Malcolm’s head, pulling him hard against me, while I tensed in orgasmic joy. I slowly relaxed my grip on him, and he kissed his way down my legs as he backed away.

He helped me sit up and climb off the table. I wondered if he still had any cum, so I kissed him and thrust my tongue into his mouth. Mainly, he tasted like my pussy, but there was lingering cum, and that was good. “Thanks,” I said.

We agreed we had been away too long, and made a swift return. My thighs still felt slightly wet. This time, it was okay, because it was only saliva. That won’t be a problem for my dress or the chair's upholstery.

Cassie gave me a concerned look when I returned. “What happened to you? Jason said you had some ‘girl trouble’ and he had to leave you to it.”

Jason pretended everything was normal. I whispered to Cassie, “Jason stole my dress and made me chase after him to get it. Oh, and I had some help cleaning up the mess he made.”

Stephanie passed Jason's phone via her husband and Cassie. When it reached me, I made my decision. I handed the phone to Jason and said, “You owe me dinner and dessert.”

“Perfect!” He looked smug and satisfied. “I wanted to make sure I saw you again.”

I had to admit his plan worked. I did have a craving, specifically for his cock. How had he done that to me?

“How do you want me to reach you?”

I held my hand out again. Jason unlocked his phone and gave it to me. I opened his contacts and added a new entry. He did not need my last name, so I put Ally The Slut. I entered my number and took a selfie, making rounded blowjob lips, to include in my contact info.

As we ate dessert, I compared the way everyone looked at me. Jason was in a good mood, but his attempts to appear like everything was normal did not convince anyone. Andy was trying to get the scoop from Jason, who was too shy to explain at the table. I assumed others were reading into it that we did something inappropriate while we were out of the room.

The old hag tried not to look at me. When she did, it was with a frown strong enough to crack her crusty, old face. Her old man seemed not to understand that I was socially unacceptable to his wife. If I caught his eye, he smiled politely. He probably thought of me like a granddaughter to spoil. Well, get his wife out of the way, and I would show him a good time.

Stephanie had a smirk. Her husband looked a bit lustful, and looked at me more frequently than anyone else. His eyes held a greater sense of longing, and I sensed he wanted to do more with me.

Stephanie asked to swap seats with Cassie after they had finished eating. She started with some easy chat, but then asked, “Do you play with women?”

“Play?” I knew she was talking about sex, but she had something in mind.

Leaning in, conspiratorially, she said, “I would like to fuck you in front of my husband.”

That was not the kind of comment I normally get from women. I had to know more. “I might be interested. Although, I prefer a stiff cock.”

Stephanie pulled out her phone. She cautiously showed me a photo of herself, wearing a revealing leather outfit and a large strapon. “Will this do?”

Expanding the image, to get a better look, it appeared considerably larger than any real cock I have sucked. It lacked the true appeal, but my curiosity was ready to accept. “My favorite part is the reward I get for doing a great job. What can you do about that?”

Narrow eyes looked over me. Stephanie was mulling something over. “Is the delivery style critical?” She was looking for another photo. I shrugged, not really knowing how to interpret her question. “I can get the result this way if you are in a position to collect.”

Malcolm was naked and strapped down over some bondage contraption. Stephanie was fucking him with a strapon. Most notably, there were people in the background, and some were watching the couple.

“Where is that?” My own excitement surprised me. She would know I was interested now.

Smiling triumphantly, Stephanie said, “A private location that specialises in activities like this. I would be glad to show you sometime.”

“Okay. I’m in.” I was already thinking about having an audience. If there were people watching me, I would not care who fucked me.

The dull part of the event began. The auction of various things local businesses had donated for the cause. My attention remained on the people at our table, because I had no intention of bidding for any of the items. They were bound to be out of range for my level of disposable income.

I watched the old bat get up from her seat, and make her way to the ladies' room. It turned out to be in the opposite direction to where I had gone with Jason. No wonder they suspected other things happened. The old hag met with a group of older women upon her return. They were huddled together at the side of the room. A couple was watching the auction and occasionally bid, but the old lady from our table was busy talking to her friends. At one point, two of her friends looked over at our table. Was she talking about me? I hoped so, and made a point of looking back at them. I made eye contact with one of the ladies. Did she nod at me? What did that mean?

Cassie was beside me again and drew me into a conversation. I forgot about the old ladies for a while. After the auction, a jazz band began to play. A few couples got up to dance. People went to the bar. Many, like me, remained seated.

Cassie took the opportunity to get Andy on the dance floor. Jason went to the bar to get himself a drink, leaving me momentarily alone.

A woman in her fifties came over to speak to the grumpy lady at our table. She was one of the women from the group that might have been talking about me during the auction. They both looked at me, and I got the impression they wanted to speak to me. I got up to move closer.

The lady from our table said, “Remind me of your name, dear.”

I hadn’t told her, but that didn’t matter. “Ally.”

“This is my friend, Harriet. She was curious about your manner of dealing with men.” Harriet offered a hand, which I shook.

Was I supposed to know how to respond to that? “Nice to meet you.” Ask me a question, if you want to know something.

Harriet said, “When Fran told me that you had sex with a man you just met, I thought I would like to chat with you.”

I finally learned Fran’s name as well. She chipped in, “Personally, I believe a woman's body is her temple, and it should be treated that way.”

Her disdain was apparent. I love that analogy. “I agree with you there. The difference is, how do you view yourself as a goddess? You want one man to be wholly devoted to you.” It was obvious. There was no need to ask.

Harriet asked, “You take a different view, for yourself, Ally?”

“I certainly do. For a start. If a man is fully devoted to you, he will have expectations that I don't care for. So, I choose to have many worshippers in my temple, and I encourage every one of them to donate generously.”

Fran looked horrified. Harriet was simply curious. “Donate?” Harriet asked.

The broad smile came to me naturally. I leaned closer to Harriet, and she reciprocated, so only she heard. “I love cum, in or on me.”

Harriet leaned back, wide-eyed. At first, I thought she was going to be offended. She had another question for me. “How picky are you with your selection of men?”

“Only that they be clean and healthy. Otherwise, I'm not picky at all.”

Harriet looked relieved. “You might be able to help me, if you're interested.”

“It sounds like it involves men, so I'm interested.”

Harriet leaned close again, “I think my husband cheats on me, frequently.” She looked for a reaction from me. When I was not concerned, she said, “would you be willing to test him?”

I had my doubts about her. “The trouble is, if he gets his cock out for me, I am not very good at turning one down. I would let him put it wherever he wants.”

She opened her hands, “Well, if that's the price of being certain. If you succeed, I doubt you will be the first.”

I held back then, not wanting to let her know I was more likely than many to get a guy to fuck me. I told her it sounded exciting. She pointed towards the bar. “He's the mostly bald, overweight man over there, talking to some other floozy at the bar. Sorry, dear.” She looked abashed.

She amused me. “No problem. You can call me a floozy if you want.”

“Well, his name is Clarence. Do you think you want to try?”

It was Clarence who had his hand between my legs already. I had to decide how honest to be. I said, “I accept your challenge.

The woman beamed. “Thanks, dear. I'll pay you for your trouble.”

I started to say there was no need, as she opened her purse. But then I saw her counting twenty dollar bills. She handed me a stack. “Will two hundred cover it?” She must have seen the shock on my face. “Thanks a bunch.” She handed the money to me.

I had to get my bag and stuff it inside. I never carry that much cash. Fran looked incredulous. Whether it was for her friend or me, I could not be sure. “Well, ladies. I have some work to do.”

I made my way to the bar, squeezing through the crowd to get next to Clarence. He was talking to a tall brunette. Very briefly, I considered that we had equivalent heel height, but she was five or six inches taller than me. I have no idea if Clarence prefers blondes, so even my long straight hair may not put me in the lead. The athletic figure also made her considerable competition for Clarence’s attention. Still, I had a significant advantage. Clarence already had a hand on my thigh once and was only an inch or two from touching my pussy. He knew I was up for a good time.

Before I could get the bartender’s attention, Clarence spotted me and introduced me to Stacey. Stacey had a certain grace about her which I admired. If I was competing with her at a socially respectable level, she would be formidable. I was only interested in sex, so I still felt confident looking up into her deep brown eyes.

We made small talk for a bit. Clarence bought me another glass of wine. Luckily, another man came and Stacey left Clarence to me. Carefully checking the proximity of prying ears, I told him, “You may have a problem, Clarence.”

He remained very jovial. “Oh, why is that?”

“I have been talking to Harriet.” I waited for his expression to change. It was minor, so I explained. “She thinks you cheat on her, and she asked me to tempt you.”

“I see. What is it you want.” He sounded cold.

“Nothing. That’s not why I’m here.” I put one hand on his arm. “I wanted to know what you want me to do, and what to tell her.”

“So, this isn’t a shakedown?” He was slightly warmer that time.

“Clarence, I’m the opposite of most women. If I was going to shake you down, I would demand a bit of action for my silence, not money. I’m on your side. Tell me what you want, and I can tell Harriet something completely different. You just have to say.”

Clarence whispered in my ear, “Would you fulfill a man’s dark desires?”

“Depends what it is, but do tell me.”

His hand came up between my legs, pushing through my dress. It was not gentle, but clearly meant to be sexual. “I want to take you home from here and fuck you like a blowup doll. When I’m done you won’t be able to walk straight.”

My heart leapt. If we were a film I was watching, I would be telling the woman to get away from this crazy man. The way he spoke made my heart pound. “How soon can we go?”

The old man was surprised I was keen. “I thought that would scare you away.”

To the contrary, it solidified my resolve. I was going to break my deal with Cassie. She probably expected that, since it does happen a lot. Clarence said we had to leave separately. He was going to get a taxi out front and said he would have it drive around the corner, and I should go out the back to meet him.

Cassie was back at our table. When I told her that I was going home with the old guy from the bar, I had to tell her to keep quiet so Fran and Harriet did not overhear. Luckily, she was ready to leave, but she was going to go clubbing with Andy and Jason. I wished her luck and gave her permission to have them both if she wanted them. Cassie nearly turned the same color as her lipstick.

We both said our farewells to those at our table. I told Stephanie I would like to hear from her soon. I left with Cassie and the boys, out the front, instead of the back. It would be okay since we looked like we were together. Outside, I wished the other three well and began to walk away on my own.

 

 

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments