Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aly the Tease - After the Debauchery

"After replaying the night before, Mike goes to the mall where he discovers a new interest."

11
7 Comments 7
8.7k Views 8.7k
7.2k words 7.2k words
A couple months had gone by since the night that Mike really laid the heavy debauchery on the lovely Aly. She is a very wonderful girl, but sometimes she can get herself into trouble, and with Mike, that was just the case. None the less, the two hit it off well and were actually quite suited for each other. Ever since the day they met, she hadn’t once been a prick tease to him. In fact, she was very good to him. Occasionally, when they stayed the night with each other – which was quite often actually – she would surprise him by waking him up with his cock in her mouth.

That’s the only way to wake up, he’d say to himself as he laid back and let her mouth work her magic over is morning wood – and work it well too. She would swirl her mouth around the head of his cock, hoping to elicit a moan from him – and most of the time she got the reaction she was looking for – before sinking the length of his cock into the warm depths of her mouth. He would lay there content with a smile on his face enjoying while she worked his cock with her talented mouth. Within minutes, his morning wood was taken care of.

“Damn, baby! I love waking up like that,” he said to her as she climbed up his body after milking the rest of his cum out of his spent cock.

“And I love waking you up like that,” she purred as she laid on him. She planted her lips on his and they embraced in a very erotic kiss, some of his cum still on her lips.

“Why don’t I ever see that coming after I cum in your mouth?” He asked after the kiss had been broke, clearly not impressed with tasting his own cum.

“Maybe you should pay more attention,” she shot back.

“Maybe you should clean off your mouth a little better before kissing me with your cum stained lips.”

“It’s your fucking cum! It’s not like I’m blowing some other guy and kissing you immediately after he cums in my mouth.”

“Yeah, but…okay, fine, you got me there,” he conceded defeat but still wasn’t happy about it.

“Yeah, so it’ll be okay, baby,” she said as she kissed him again, this time their tongues dancing with each other. The seductive, playful kiss continued for a few more minutes before Aly pulled away. “I’d love to stay and fuck your brains out, but I don’t want to be late for work. I’m gonna go take a shower now!” She sang as she sprang off the bed and head for the bathroom to get ready for work.

Good thing you sucked me off or I’d follow you into that bathroom and fuck you senseless in the shower, you little tease, he thought to himself as he watched her prance out the room towards the bathroom. He didn’t have to work that day, so he just lay in bed, naked from the wild fucking Aly gave him the night before. He closed his eyes and replayed the events that sent his head spinning when he came deep inside her.

Mike and Aly had just returned from dinner and a movie. Aly, being the horny girl she is, was becoming more and more aroused as the night progressed on. It didn’t help matters that Mike urged some of it along with his playful teasing during the movie. He put his arm around her shoulder and kept teasing her nipple, hoping it would get her going so maybe she would take some control in the bedroom. Little did he know, she already planned on jumping him as soon as they were through the door.

He continued his playful banter in the theater while she became more and more frustrated, but yet she didn’t want him to stop. Things became very interesting when he slipped his hand up her skirt and began teasing her clit.

“Baby! Why are you doing this? You know how wet I get!” She protested as he started rubbing hard on her rapidly soaking panties. “Ohhhhh, don’t stop though! Fuckkk!” She moaned out so only Mike could hear her.

“Doesn’t this just make it more thrilling?” He whispered in her ear.

“Oh, God, yes it does!” She clutched both arm rests as Mike really began working her panty cover clit. Her hips began moving with his hand, her breathing really became labored and her moans began to rise in pitch as he worked her cunt into a buzzing frenzy. Everyone in the theater seemed to be oblivious as she let out a louder moan than she had anticipated, signaling she just came.

He sat back and smiled to himself, knowing that her panties were completely soaked because of him. Not even the thought of her skirt getting wet seemed to bother him at the moment. In fact it even excited him further to know that he was able to turn her on to the point where she became that wet. So wet that she had to be careful and make sure nothing soaked through. Any other girl he’s been with was never that turned on in his presence. Was this something different? Or is that the way she normally is? He doesn’t dare to ask that question in fear of the latter being her answer. Whatever the case, he’s happy to know that she does get that wet for him.

He pulled his hand away from her soaked cunt and brought his fingers up to his face so he could smell his soaked fingers. Mmm, I love the way she smells and tastes, he thought to himself after he tasted her juices on his fingers. This always drove her crazy seeing him do this, but not only did this turn him on, it also became habit to taste his fingers after they left her pussy. He loved the way she tasted and if it were up to him, he’d never take his mouth away.

All Aly could do at the moment was watch his fingers disappear into his mouth as she came down from her orgasm. Some more of her juices leaked from her pussy onto her soaked panties, adding to the wetness that was caused earlier as she saw him suck his fingers clean. She was easily turned on by him. Simply looking at him made her want to fuck him on the spot. This was all more enticing though, considering they were in a packed theater and everyone around them would know what was going on. She controlled her desires to jump him right there. She had already planned on giving him a ride for his life when they got back to his house, but didn’t want to seem like she was too eager for it. After all, it would ruin her plan. How long until this movie is over?

The couple sat through the rest of the movie as innocently as possible. Aly wanted to jump his bones right then and there, but that wouldn’t be the kind of show the rest of the crowd would want to see. She sat still, contemplating on what she should do as soon as they were inside his house. Hmm, do I want him to fuck my ass tonight? I don’t know…nah, he can do that some other time. Maybe I’ll finger my ass while I ride him and tease him with the show. Her pussy salivating at her thoughts. Mmm, yes, that sounds so fucking good! But I’ll ride him and I’ll do all the work. He won’t have any control tonight. Damn, this is gonna be good… A devious smile crept on that pretty face of hers as she went over the gist of her plan. This movie needs to end now!

Mike was beginning to become a little nervous. Aly looked like she was daydreaming, or planning something. What the hell is she thinking about? I wonder if she’s trying to come up with something to get me back for making her cum in this theater? We’ll see… Yet she just sat there, not even looking his way or anything. This was really beginning to bug him. What’s going on in that pretty little head of yours? And why are you smiling all of a sudden? This caused major concern for him, yet she still didn’t look his way. Good thing the movie was just about over.

After the credits starting rolling, everyone got up to make their way towards the exit. Mike just sat there, waiting for the place to clear out enough so Aly and he wouldn’t have to fight the crowd as they left. “Whatcha thinking about?” He asked as everyone surrounding them walked away.

“Oh, nothing, baby. But you should walk right behind me, just in case my skirt is a little wet because of you,” she replied, giving him a stern look.

“Me? I didn’t do a thing,” he shot back with a playful smile.

“Oh whatever! Come on, let’s go. I don’t want to be here any longer than necessary,” she said as she stood up. “Is my ass wet?” She turned around with her back to him before pushing her ass out.

“No, actually it’s not, surprisingly,” he said as he inspected her shapely ass before giving it a playful slap.

“Heyyyyy, mmmmm, you know what that does to me,” she said as she jumped a little, biting her lip before turning around to face him. She sauntered towards him before straddling his lap, taking advantage of the empty theater. She started grinding her wet panty covered pussy on the bulge that had quickly formed while kissing him. “Mmmm, I should fuck you right now and wait to be caught by one of the employees, huh? But you know what? I’m not going to do that. I actually like coming to this theater,” she laughed as she climbed off him. “Let’s go!” She reached down to grab his hand and attempt to pull him up.

“Okay, okay, you can be so pushy sometimes, you know that right?” He grinned as he stood up to follow her out of the empty theater.

“Eh, can be, but you like it,” she said as she looked over her shoulder to wink at him, almost to the exit.

“Maybe,” he said before giving her ass a playful pinch. “What do you wanna do now?”

“Let’s just go back to your house and relax for the rest of the night. I’m getting kinda tired.”

“Sounds good to me.” Out the door and off to his truck to go back to his place.

Mike was still curious as to what was up Aly’s sleeve. She seemed like she wanted him to fuck her, but she also said she wanted to relax when they got home. This is kinda strange. She’s sitting over there being quiet, like she’s scheming something. If she’s horny, then this could get interesting. If not, then we’ll be cuddled up on the couch and I’ll have to find some way to get her to want to fuck. Hmm, what the hell is going on in your head, woman?!

She was very amused at the moment. Her game was starting to have an effect on him already and she could clearly see that by the way he kept looking at her with a puzzled look, as if he was trying to figure out her motives for the night. Oh, baby, you have no idea what I have in store for you tonight. She laughed to herself knowing that this night was going to be all about her pleasuring him and he has no idea what’s coming.

To further frustrate him, she let out a fake yawn and started rubbing her eyes, hoping that it would signal that she could be tired. A disappointed look quickly came across his face. “Mmm, baby, I’m getting sleepy. Your comfy bed sounds so good right about now,” she said as she let out a dreamy sigh.

But what about my hard-on that I’m sporting right now? How can you do this to me? “Tired, huh? Movie wear you out?” He asked, trying not to sound disappointed.

“Mmhmm, it sure did, baby,” she sighed, trying to emphasize her ‘tiredness’. I’m really gonna be tired after I’m done with you.

“Eh, I can see why too.” He continued to focus on the road for the remaining minutes until they were parked in his drive way.

“I’m fighting sleep though. But good thing we’re here now,” she said as she faked another yawn and stretched her hands above her head.

“Yeaaahhhh,” he sighed as they headed for the door. He unlocked it and opened it for her to enter. He followed her in and closed the door.

As soon as he closed and locked the door, she was on him. She turned him around to face her and pushed him up against the door, her mouth planting firmly on his before slipping her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues began a dance that was all too familiar to them, a dance that had been mastered several times. She began running her hands through his hair as the kiss increased with passion and intensity. Her hands left his hair and began roaming his body. Just the feel of him further excited her, the dampness that never dried was all the proof she needed.

Her hands continued to roam all around his body. She became fixated on one particular area though – the enormous bulge she had created. She rubbed his bulge while their tongues continued to dance. Now was her time to take him to his bed and play with him for awhile.

She broke the kiss and lustfully looked into his eyes before grabbing his hand and dragging him to his room. She wanted him and her plan to do so with a surprise worked out perfectly. He was completely taken off guard, but clearly ready for whatever this little She-Devil had planned for the night. And her plan was definitely a naughty one.

She led him to the bed before making him sit on the edge, straddling him as he sat down. She looked into his eyes and kissed him while lewdly grinding into his bulge area. The pressure and contact made her shudder on top, but she maintained her poise and control. She knew that his hidden erection would be inside her soon, so she wasn’t exactly worried about rushing things. Besides, it’s not like they don’t have all night to satisfy each other’s insatiable desires.

She reached for his shirt to remove it while she was straddling his lap. She pulled his shirt up and off him, revealing his body to her once again. She melted every time she saw his body. Just as quick as his shirt came off, he was already reaching for her top to remove it. He wanted to see her naked body once again, to take in her sexiness.

“My God, girl, what happened to being tired?” He asked her before sucking on each nipple.

“Mmm, that feels good, baby. But I was never tired. I was making you think that because I want pleasure you tonight,” she moaned out as his expert mouth devoured her nipples.

“Then do what you need to do then,” he said as he looked up at her.

“You just lay back and I’ll do everything.”

Mike obliged and lied back while she leaned down and continued kissing him before sliding off him to remove his pants, freeing his cock from its denim prison. She hungrily gazed it at before quickly stuffing it into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down on his hard shaft, taking more of his cock into her waiting mouth with each pass. She wanted to bring him all the pleasure she possibly could and taking the extra effort to make sure she sucked him right was a step in that direction. She was paying attention to the things that made him moan out. She wanted to make sure she knew exactly what made him feel good so she could convey that, in hopes she pleasured him the right way.

She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock each time she withdrew him almost completely out of her mouth. This was sensitive spot that she learned to know after sucking his cock a few times. She made sure she paid attention to that certain area while sucking him off. But in fear of making him cum too soon, she reluctantly pulled her mouth from his cock and stood up to remove her skirt and her soaked panties.

Once she was rid of all her clothing, she straddled his hard cock and slowly sank herself onto his waiting meat pole. As soon as he was fully embedded inside her, she began riding his dick for all she was worth. She began bouncing up and down hard, occasionally rotating her hips around to add to the sensation that was initially created with her tight pussy alone. She can’t get enough of his cock inside her. She’s always craving it when he’s not fucking her with it. Even then, she dreads the mutual orgasm because that means he has to eventually pull out, which would create a vacancy in her pussy. But in the meantime, she was going to enjoy it while she has it.

Aly began playing with her breasts, pinching and pulling on her very erect nipples while she rode Mike’s cock. She was right where she wanted to be – his cock inside her while she was on him. The sensation began racking through her body. She knew where her spots were and his cock seemed perfectly capable to hit all these spots. She knew which way to turn, which way to come down and she knew how hard she had to go to make herself cum – to make him cum. But not yet – he wasn’t cumming until she was done with him.

Wave after wave began crashing through her petite frame, her orgasm rapidly approaching. She rode him harder, faster, just get herself off. It was just a matter of moments before she erupted all over his cock. His words – just his spoken words – was all it took to make her violently shudder as her orgasm ripped through her body.

“Mmm, that’s it, baby, ride this cock. Ride it hard and make yourself cum. Ohhh, fuckkkk, you feel so damn good!” He urged her on – urging her to cum all over him, to give him what he wants. He knew he wasn’t going to cum just yet and he was fine with that. He wanted her to get her satisfaction before he did. That was a simple rule he laid out for himself ever since he realized a woman’s true needs during sex.

“Oh, God, you’re cock feels so good inside me! Mmm, I love riding it, baby. Fuckkkkkkkkk! I’m getting close, I’m about to cum, oh fuckkk!” She started grinding her hips on his pelvic – trying to add more stimulation to her clit – with every downward thrust. “Oh, yes, I’m there, I’m cumming, baby! Oh fuckkk, I’m cumming!” Her moans and screams ripped throughout his room, echoing off the walls as she came hard on his cock. But she wasn’t done with him. She wasn’t done riding the cock that has brought her to many orgasms. She wasn’t done until he came inside her while she rode him. Now it was her mission to extract his cum from his balls and have it erupt inside her pussy.

Mike felt the unmistakable sensation of her walls contracting tightly around his shaft as she brought herself to a powerful orgasm. He held off though. He didn’t want to cum until he knew she was satisfied – more like content for a little while as insatiable as she could be, which seemed to be a lot lately. Not that he was complaining or anything – until she was done for the night. And when he felt her explode on him, he knew she wanted to work at making him cum. This is how well they’ve gotten to know each other since the night of her debauchery.

Aly had slowed down a bit to somewhat recover from her orgasm. There was going to be a second orgasm when he came because the feeling of his cum hitting her inner walls always set her off. She loved to be filled by his cum, to feel it drip out. It was the hottest thing in the world to her.

After she recovered, she set about riding that cock once again.

Jana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jana

She wanted to make him cum, to give her the cum she deserved. And riding him hard and fast was just the way to do it. She began bouncing up and down again, not grinding or moving her hips, just straight up and down. The sensations she caused him, usually set him off in a matter of minutes. And this was no different. As she rode him, she kept issuing dirty words that always helped him cum.

“Cum inside this dirty whore. I’m your dirty whore and she wants your cum, all of your cum. Fill me up baby. You know how bad I want your cum, how bad I need your cum. Mmm, I’m your little cum slut, baby,” she moaned out as she felt another orgasm starting to build.

Mike sensed she was on the verge of cumming again, and this time, he didn’t hold back. He let everything go, and in a few of her thrusts, he was cumming deep inside his brown headed beauty, filling her with the cum she so desperately craves. And by doing so, he also set her off in a mutual orgasm that always felt so sweet to both of them.

“Oh, baby, thank you for giving your little slut the cum she wanted, mmmm,” she softly moaned out as she laid on him, his cock still inside her.

“No need to thank me. I enjoyed that a lot. I honestly thought you were planning on going straight to bed,” he said as he began stroking her hair while she lay on his chest.

“Hehe, I had that planned since we were in the theater.”

“Well played, baby, well played.”

***

Mike was brought out of his day dream when Aly re-entered the room. He looked up to see her standing at the foot of the bed, looking at the tent he created with his hard cock.

“Baby, why do you have to be hard right now? I have to get to work and you know I’m gonna be thinking about that all day, right?” She said as she never peeled her eyes away.

“I know, but I was thinking about last night and didn’t realize I was hard. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of this and tonight, if you want to, I’ll take care of you,” he said with a wink as he got up to take his own shower.

“You better!” She sang as he entered the bathroom. “I’ll see you later, bye!” She was out the door.

Mike took his shower and went into the living room to watch some T.V. for a bit while pondering what he could do for the day. He didn’t have to work, but he didn’t want to stay inside either. After a few minutes, he decided to get dressed and go for a drive.

He headed out and decided to hit up the mall and see what had changed. He really didn’t have much time to do anything with his work schedule and now that he was with Aly, any extra time was spent with her. Today was the exception because she had to work. Which was fine with him. He needed some time alone and what a better time than to do so?

He made it to the mall and began walking around, taking in the sights and smells the place had to offer. He couldn’t help but notice the high school and junior high kids running around and remembering what it was like when he was their age. Was I really that immature? Certainly I wasn’t… Whether he even believed that or not was debateable.

After a few minutes of looking around, he found a book store and went inside to browse. Upon entering the store, something caught his attention. Hanging above an isle was a giant sign indicating where the paranormal section was. For some reason this caught his interest and made him go over to take a look. He walked down the isle, browsing and searching through the different titles until he found one that caught his interest. He pulled the book out and looked at its title Ghostly Sex that was written across the front of its cover. Hmm, sex with a ghost? That’s possible? He began flipping through the pages to and began reading some of the stories women had with ghostly lovers.

It was unlike anything I’ve ever encountered before. At first I thought I was dreaming, but this didn’t seem like any other dream I’ve had before. This seemed very REAL. I felt the presence of a human being but nothing was there. Then I started thinking I was crazy and losing my mind. There’s no way this could actually be happening.

And then it happened.

I felt a cold chill in between my legs as something slid into my pussy. I looked down, and once again, I couldn’t see anything, but I felt everything. I couldn’t move and soon pleasure began to set in. I felt like I was actually being fucked by a real man, but this was so much better. The contrast between my hot pussy and this cold, invisible object was unlike anything I’ve ever felt. I couldn’t believe what was happening, but then again, it also felt way too good to deny the fact I was being fucked by an unseen force.

This Ghost, I’m assuming, seemed to know exactly what I liked and wanted, as if it could read my mind. All I could do was lay there as it fucked me, physically unable to move from pleasure. I soon felt myself on the verge of an orgasm from this unseen force! It seemed to notice this too and sped up its fucking, its ‘cock’ hitting all of my spots at once. Finally I tensed up and had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. Within minutes of myself cumming, the invisible lover stopped and was gone. Almost instantly I passed out.

I woke up the next morning and swore it was all a dream. There’s no way that could be real until I checked everything out. The bed was a mess, as if I had a late night fuck session, the sheets weren’t all the way on the bed and the room smelt like it usually did if I had a man stay the night with me. There was an undeniable feeling in the center of my pussy, like I had been up all night having sex. I woke up and felt satisfied, a feeling I’ve rarely felt before. There was no deny what had happened. But it was still hard to believe that I was actually fucked by a ghost.

It happened again and again as the weeks passed by, and I must admit, it was some of the best sex of my life. There were times when I would catch myself lying there awake, just hoping and waiting my ghostly lover would come back and give me another great fucking. And just when I was about to give up and succumb to the sleep that was beginning to set in, he would show up! I just loved the way he fucked me and it was better each time.

This went on for a few months and almost became an obession in a way. But as the months passed by, he didn’t show up as often. And then finally he quit coming around at all. Ever since that ghost, I haven’t had that kind of sex and to be honest, I miss it. I feel foolish thinking so, but that’s how it is…

He went on to read the last few sentences of her story about being fucked by a ghost. It was a little strange that a spirit could manifest itself enough to deliver ungodly pleasure to a woman like her, but apparently it happened. Hmm, I wonder if anything like that has happened around here? He closed the book and sat it back down on the shelf from where he picked it up earlier before wandering around the rest of the store to look around.

His mind was still stuck on that book and the one story that he had read. It was beginning to intrigue him that something like that could’ve actually happened and that this girl may not have been a nut case. He began wondering if this book was full of stories about women and Ghostly Lovers. If this can happen, is it possible for a female ghost to do the same? Surely there has to be a story about a guy being visited by a female spirit. His interest just rose a few levels.

He walked back over to where he left the book and decided he was going to buy it. He grabbed the book and headed for the register.

“That’s actually a pretty good book,” the cashier said to him as he handed it over to be scanned.

“Is it? I just happened to read a bit of it and became intrigued. Paranormal stuff fascinates me,” he replied as he handed over his money.

“Me too. Enjoy the book. Oh and since you’re into the paranormal stuff, have you tried going into haunted buildings and seeing what it’s like?” The cashier asked as he gave him his change back.

“Come to think about it, no I haven’t. Do you know of any around here?”

“Yeah there’s one not too far away from here. There’s an abandoned hospital a few blocks away over on Roosevelt Avenue. Heard there’s some wicked activity. Just be careful though, some people have died in that building.”

“Obviously, cause it is a hospital.” Mike laughed.

“I mean people have died trying to investigate that place. It’s added to the weird shit going on in there.”

“Hmm, I think I’ll give it a go. Thanks, man!” Mike said as he grabbed the book and went to leave.

“No problem, but I wouldn’t advise going in there alone. It’s pretty dangerous.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” Mike grabbed the book and left the book store. He decided he’d had enough of the mall and figured he’d at least locate where this old hospital is. He walked out the mall and jumped into his truck. He pulled out of the parking lot and made his way towards this hospital.

It was rather easy to find, considering it was an old, run down building standing by itself. The atmosphere around the building drastically changed as he got closer to it. It felt very eery, almost like someone or something was watching him from the building. Everything was quiet, but he knew that would change when the sun went down. Just the thought of entering the place seemed unsettling, imagine if he were to go in there. Fuck that, I’m not going in there alone. He stared at the building for a few more minutes before getting creeped out by its presence alone. It was like the building was staring back and didn’t want him to be there. Taking the hint, he left the place quickly.

***

Mike was reading another story in the book he bought when Aly walked in, letting him know that she was off work. He found a place to stop and book marked his place before setting it down and getting up to greet his woman.

“Hey, how was your day?” He asked he walked up and hugged her.

“Not too bad. I missed you though. And you too,” she said as she began rubbing his flacid cock, trying to bring it to life.

“We missed you too,” he shot back, pulling her in for a deep kiss before removing her hand from his growing cock. “Not yet, baby.”

“But why not? I’ve been so horny, thinking about your cock fucking me all day.” She went back to her rubbing. “I really need you right now.” She gave him those sad puppy dog eyes.

“Alright, fine.” He conceded and they went to his room, Aly leading the way.

She stopped at the foot of the bed and before she could turn around, Mike was behind her, cupping her breasts while kissing on her neck. He began to knead her breasts while grinding his hard on into her ass, leaving wet, soft kisses on her neck. He moved his hands to her erect nipples and began teasing them through her blouse.

“Oh, baby! This feels wonderful…” she moaned out as she pressed herself back into him, hands travelling back to his ass to pull him further into her body.

He started unbuttoning her shirt, letting it fall open and loosely cling to her shapely shoulders before sliding it down to reveal her lace bra. He stepped back to let her blouse fall to the floor before reaching up to unclasp her bra. “Fuck, you look so sexy right now,” he purred, watching her bra join her shirt on the floor.

“Mmm, so do you, baby,” she replied as she looked him up and down.

He retook his previous position, grinding his cock into her ass once again. He knew she was already wet and dying to get out of her panties, ready for him to take her. He set about unzipping her skirt and sliding it off her hips and down her legs. It joined the rest of her clothes on the floor. She turned around to face him, pulling his face to hers for a long and drawn out kiss, her hands clutching at his pants.

“Fuck, baby, I need you so bad,” she looked at him pleadingly as she shimmied out of her panties.

“Do ya now? Guess what? I need you too,” he said as he began playing with her nipples, sending chills throughout her body.

“Mmm, baby, that feels so gooood,” she moaned out as he lifted her up and lay her on the edge of the bed. He knelt between her legs and spread them before kissing around her shaved pussy. He began kissing on her wet slit, moving up and down, hitting her clit with each pass. He could feel her tremble under his kisses and knew it wouldn’t be long until she came all over his face.

He ran his tongue up and down her slit, taking in her juices with each pass. Her moans were beginning to increase and her body began to tense. Her orgasm was quickly building. She released all over him when he closed his mouth around her pussy lips and sucked them into his mouth. He took in all her sweet nectar as the orgasm crashed through her slender frame. Oh, how wonderful you taste.

He continued lapping up all of her running juices while she came down from her orgasm. Once he was done, he stood up and started to undress himself.

“Let me help you with that,” Aly said as she quickly sat up and unbuckled his pants and pushed them down so he could step out of them. As quickly as his cock sprang out, Aly had her lips wrapped around the head of his cock and began swirling her tongue around it. He let out an audible moan as he looked down and made eye contact with her as more and more of his cock disappeared into her mouth.

She hungrily sucked his cock into her mouth, moaning around his shaft as she bobbed up and down on him. Her small hand came up and began fondling his balls, rolling them around in her hand. He reached down and stroked her hair to get it out of her pretty face. They never once broke eye contact while she sucked his cock, taking him into her throat every few thrusts. She loved taking him deep. It brought her just as much pleasure as him and she just simply loved it. Her favorite thing to do to him is take him as deep as she can and hold still until she can’t fight her gag reflex any longer. Seeing the tears run down her face excited him.

She didn’t want to make him cum too soon, so she took him out of her mouth and stood up, giving him a hard kiss. He wrapped his arms around her slender frame before picking her up. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist, his cock pressed against her wet pussy. He reached around and under her to try and guide his cock inside. He didn’t have much luck until she lifted herself up far enough to let the head of his cock to slip inside before sliding back down, his cock sinking inside her.

“Mmm, baby, I’ve missed your cock!” She moaned out as filled her tight pussy.

They began to move together, fucking each other in sync. They stared into each other’s eyes as the pace and intensity increased between them. The angle was just perfect to quickly bring her to an orgasm. Her walls tightly clenched his invading cock as she rode it.

“Mmmm, fuck me, please!” She begged as she rode him a little faster. He obliged and lay her down on the bed while still standing. He obeyed her request and began fucking her a faster and harder while they continued to look each other in the eye.

He was lost in the moment, spurred on by his desire for Aly. He didn’t want to stop fucking her, to stop making love to her. It all felt too good for him. He loved how much she was loving this. He wanted to continue bringing this girl all the pleasure he could muster. But he knew it could only last so long. He would have to eventually cum, no matter how long he held off. She would eventually beg for him to cum inside her and that alone was enough to do the job. Suddenly he felt himself getting close.

“Oh, shit…I don’t know how much longer I can go,” he warned her.

“I want your cum, baby. I don’t care if the sex is short or very long. I just want your cum to fill me up. It’s so hot feeling your cum splash inside my pussy, so please cum inside me!” She moaned out and he could feel her walls contract again.

He sped up his thrusting as he felt her start to cum on his cock again. That was all he needed. Within a few thrusts, he was filling her pussy full of his cum. This triggered another of her orgasms, causing him to have to hold still as deep as he could because of his sensitive cock. His moans filled the room as did hers. Together, they shared an intense orgasm before he lay on top of her, cock still inside.

“I don’t wanna move,” he whispered to her.

“Don’t move, I wanna lay like this for awhile,” she whispered back before kissing him.

“Okay, baby,” he whispered one last time before they both fell asleep.

***

A couple hours, they both stirred, realizing they fell asleep. Mike looked up and to see what time it was. 9:08 PM was on the clock. He slowly moved, trying not wake Aly, but failed. She stirred and gave him a sleepy smile.

“Hey,” she croaked out.

“Hey, beautiful, we’ve been asleep for a couple hours,” he replied as he kissed her.

“I’m so comfy, baby,” she said after she kissed him back.

“Me too, but I’m hungry. Let’s make some food. Besides, I wanna talk to you about something.” He got up and turned on the light so he could throw on a pair of shorts.

“What’s that?” She asked nervously.

“Nothing bad, just something I wanna do very soon.” He smiled and urged her to get up.

“Okay.” She got up and put on her panties before digging around for one of his old shirts.

Together, they made dinner and sat down to eat it.

“So, I’m thinking about calling Dan and Brett and seeing if they wanna go check out that old hospital on Roosevelt,” Mike said, hoping she would be okay with his suggestion.

“Why?” She looked at him with a confused look.

“I think it would be cool and a thrill.”

“Isn’t the damn thing haunted?”

“Yeah, but I wanna see what it’s like.”

“Are you stupid or something? I’ve heard that people have died in there while investigating it!”

“If anything gets out of hand, then we’ll bail out of there. I just wanna go in for at least a few minutes.”

“I don’t like this at all.” She looked at him with fear filled eyes, or so it seemed.

“If you don’t want to it’s fine. Just thought it would be interesting for at least a few minutes.” He pleadingly looked at her.

“Fine, we’ll see how it is for a few minutes. If it’s okay, we’ll keep going. If not, I’m getting the hell out of there.”

“We? You mean you wanna go in as well?”

“Uh, yeah! You think I’m gonna let you go in there without me?”

“Possibly.”

“I like that shit too!” She smiled at him which caught him off guard.

“Alright, alright, I’ll call them tomorrow and see if they want to go,” he said, still not believing she actually liked that kind of stuff.

“Good.” She smiled and they continued eating their food before relaxing for the rest of the night.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by jhmik_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments