Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Night 2

""Good, because I'm going to be the greatest you ever had.""

5
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

When moving into a new neighborhood and state, I feel the change is necessary.  I want to acquaint myself with a few of the new neighbors so I'm hoping I can make a new friend here.

I'm in the backyard of the new house I just bought. I'm doing garden work and trying to plant the new assortment of flowers I bought at Home Depot.  The sun is out and about eighty-seven degrees and  I'm sweating from it. it's great to finally be on the west coast though.

As I look into the next yard, I see a younger girl about twenty-six years old or so.  She's adding water to her pool, wearing a dark blue bikini with small polka dots. On her feet, she's wearing black mesh slippers. She has a beautiful body and her chest is a petite 34B. She doesn't have  too big of a chest but hot and wonderful looking, to say the least.  She looks at me with her bright blue eyes and  I smile back.  Her black hair is long and luscious and has about three or four-inch bangs. She stands about five feet five inches tall and put together quite well, so it looks like she hits the gym from time to time too.

"Hi, I'm Steve. I just moved here. from the east."

Amy answers, "Hello, I'm Amy and it's great to meet you."

"It's great to meet you too, Amy."

Amy asks me, "What are you up to?" 

I reply, "Oh, I'm just planting some flowers I got from Home Depot."

"They're so pretty. I like planting flowers myself."

"Thank you."

"I'm very good at curtains and home decorations so let me know, please. I can help plan a room decor you'll love."

I reply, "Yes, I will thanks."

"Sometimes things do need a girl's touch."

"Yes, I believe it, Amy."

"So, do you like it here?" 

"Yes, I do because it's quieter than where I lived before."

"I'm glad you like it and you're welcome anytime to come and use my pool." 

I reply with, "Thank you so much and I'll take you up on it."

"How about today?  It looks like you could use a pool today."

I reply with, "Oh yeah, I can.  What time should I come over?"

"Come over at four o'clock and hang out with me in the pool, then join me for dinner here after."

"Oh, sounds good to me."

"I'll be seeing you then. I have a changing room out here too with a bathroom.  I'm heading inside to wash dishes and start preparing the supper."

I replay with, "Okay, I'll see you later." 

I start to wonder if I will hook up with this girl.  Maybe she likes me some.  I clean up some and sweep. I begin to put the tools away in the garage. At ten to two, I go inside and begin to take a shower. I start to wonder what her personality is like.

I put a pair of jeans on and sneakers and put a bathing suit in a bag to carry over. I put on a white t-shirt and began to ready to go next door for my pool and dinner date with Amy. 

I start to walk next door to Amy's house. The sun still shining outside bright.  As I'm walking, I'm thinking about how this could be fun and maybe lead to a great relationship and a possible new girlfriend or a friend with great wonderful benefits.

I walk into her yard and I start to ring her bell. As the door opens, Amy greets me. Amy is wearing a fishnet sweater shirt and a pair of really short levis jean shorts. They fit her nice and tight. On her feet,  she has on black mesh slippers.

Amy begins to say, "Hey, Steve."

I answer her, "Hey, again Amy."

Amy, holds out her hand, "Shall we?"

I answer and hold her hand, "Yes, please."

Amy takes me by the hand and leads me into her house.  I begin to feel a wonderful feeling. The inside of her house is very large and decorated very well, considering she is a professional home decorator. Amy decorated the whole house by herself. 

I begin to say, "The house looks very well decorated, Amy."

Amy says, "I did this myself."

"Did you? Well, you're a very talented girl then."

"I have talent in other things too and maybe you will find out soon."

I laugh and say, "I'm sure I will."

Amy is leading me into the house and out the back yard door. We reach her pool area. Walking hand in hand around the pool, she leads me to the changing room. In this changing room is a shower behind one door with a bathroom and a spot to change. Amy hands me a towel and tells me to get suited.

Amy says "ok, get suited and be prepared to have so much fun."

I shut the door to this bathroom and begin to think this girl is a catch and I'm in luck. I hang the towel upon the door and then I start to remove my shirt.  I remove it slowly and fold it. I put my shirt on the wooden bench. I remove my sneakers and put them under the bench. I take off my socks and put them on my shirt.

Lastly, I remove my pants. I then put my suit on and tie it up. I start to wash my hands and wet my face before exiting the bathroom. I  start to fix my hair a little with my hands and then open the door and meet Amy at the pool.

I see her laying on the lawn chair with the shorts and she looks so pretty as she has her hair down and her blue eyes look at me with a gleam of attraction.  

Amy says, "Hey, Steve."

I begin to say "Hey Amy, okay I'm ready."

"I'm so glad to hear that. Can you rub some body lotion on my back?"

I reply with, "Absolutely, I will."

I walk over to her and hands me the lotion. I sit down beside her. I squirt some body lotion on my hands. I start to massage the lotion into her back, rubbing lightly. She moves her hair so I can get to the area under her neck.

I begin to move my hand up rubbing around her shoulders and below her neck, she closes her eyes as she enjoys it. I enjoy the feeling of her soft skin and the sun shining on it so brightly. The sun is making her legs shine even sexier after putting lotion on them.  I move my hands to her butt and her thighs as I rub it in circles.

Amy begins  to say, "Oh my God." 

"Are you feeling good.?"

"Ooh yes, keep going."
I notice my shorts bulging up again while I'm rubbing oil into Amy's back. She's enjoying the massaging and we're turning each other on. She starts to rub her oily tan legs up and down her thighs lightly.

Amy moves her hands up to her chest as she massages her tits.  Amy opens her eyes and turns her head she notices my big bulge in my shorts. Amy puts her hand on the front of my bathing suit.

"Are we getting turned on?"

I answer with, " Uhh, yes I feel good."

She replies with, "I'm going to make you feel so good."

Amy feels the front of my bathing suit and starts to work my hard-on and jack me off through my suit. Her left hand pumping me through my suit feels so good. The mesh rubs me from inside my bathing suit which gives an extra nice feeling. Her soft hand reaches into my bathing shorts. Her creamy lotioned up oily hand grips my penis, softly jacking it off in my shorts. She pumps me as I continue to have a hard on.

Amy starts to say, "Wow, you're hard."

I begin to say, "Your hand feels so very nice and soft wrapped around it."

Amy says, as she goes faster, "Soft like this?"

"Yes!"

Amy uses her right hand to pull my shorts down to around my knees. She continues to jack me off with her creamy, soft hand. She  pays special attention to my shaft and speeds up her hand pace. She goes all the way to the base and up again faster. Amy then opens up her mouth and swallows my hard-on. She sucks on the tip, going up and down like a lollipop.

I egg her on and say, "Ooh, I like it, please go deeper."

Amy swallows me again following my wish as she deep throats me hard. She sucks on my tip again, tonguing it. I watch her closely as I enjoy it happening. With her left hand, she grabs my balls and fondles them gently in her soft hand. I feel a more tingling feeling inside as she's doing this. 

Amy says, "Does this feel good?'

"Oh, yes."

"Come, let's go to the pool."

I pull my bathing suit shorts up. Amy removes her short blue cut jean shorts. She takes my hand as we walk to the pool water. We walk hand in hand into the pool as the water is comfortably cool.

We walk towards the edge of the pool as we look at each other and start kissing passionately. She holds my face with her hand as we kiss with passion. It feels good kissing in the water as her back hair is slicked back and wet. Her hand starts going into my shorts again grabbing my penis and making it constantly stay erect.

Amy begins to say,  "Mmm, you're so hard,  I want you inside me when we go in the changing room."

"Oh yes, I'd love to."

My hands move around to her blue bikini top tie to untie to reveal her tits. I manage to untie on her and it drops revealing her petite 34B chest. Her chest isn't large at all, but it's very nice. Her chest is wet from the pool so it enhances the look of her cleavage and chest.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

Amy asks, "Do you like what you see?"

I reply, "Oh yes they're so beautiful and perfect."

She replies, "thank you for complimenting me, it means a lot to me. They re not the biggest in the world but I'm glad you like them."

"Hell yeah, they're fine and you're absolutely perfect."

"Awwww, thank you."

"I mean what I say."

I massage her nice medium built chest with my hands as I feel how tender her breasts are. I begin to insert my tongue on to her left tit. I feel them getting hard as it turns her on. I suck on her right nipple with a gentle sensation as she lets out a delightful shiver as she sighs. I play with her left nipple with my tongue as she enjoys the immense pleasure.

Amy says, "Keep going, please."

"I will, because they taste so delicious."

Amy says, "Oh my God."

I lick her right nipple lightly and feel how firm and hard it is. I begin to suck on her right nipple flicking it with my tongue to pleasure her. Amy is enjoying the pleasure as she sighs again. Her orgasm starts to build up as she closes her pretty eyes. Her hands are on her firm chest enjoying the pleasure I am giving her.  Amy massages them as I'm tonguing her breasts repetitively.

Amy again, mouths the words, "Oh my God."

I reply, "Are you enjoying this?"

She replies, "Yes, you make me feel so good."

Amy begins to say, "Let's go to the back room."

"Okay, that sounds good."

We walk hand in hand, slowly towards the changing room in the back. Amy opens the door for us and shut the door behind us. We start to get comfortable together. 

Amy starts to say, "Okay, sit down comfortably in this chair.

I agree and say, "Okay."

Amy gives me instructions, "Pull your bathing shorts down, too."

I pull my shorts down sit down comfortably in the chair. As she moves closer, my erection automatically grows again. I look at it as she kneels and grabs it and starts beating me off hard with her soft, creamy hand.

Amy starts to say, "Mmmm, it's growing so big. How does this feel?

I reply with, "Omg, it feels so good, Amy."

Amy replies, "Good because I'm going to be the greatest you ever had."

I reply with, "Oh my God."

Amy begins to get closer and starts swallowing my hard-on dick. She begins at the tip tonguing me slightly, playing with the head of my penis with her mouth slowly. She begins to cup my balls fondling them in her hand over and over again as she whacks me off repetitively. She grasps my balls tight, causing them to get blue.

 Amy goes down and starts to deep throat me. I put my hand on the back of her head as if pushing her head down slowly. She goes  down slow-motion as she works up and down my shaft, taking her time. I orgasm a couple of times as she has it in her mouth.

Amy uses her hand again whacking it for me as she makes it very slick and wet.  She continues beating it faster as I start to throb and pulsate in her hand as she speeds up her hand harder to build up my climax. She takes off her bikini bottoms and lays them aside.

Amy starts to say, "I want you inside me."

I answer, "I'd love to be inside you so deep."

Amy says, "I'm so wet for you."

Amy lies down on the couch and opens her legs for entry. Her pussy is shaved beautifully too. I position myself and enter her slowly. I take my time as I slowly push my self into her wet, slick pussy. 

I start to speed up slowly as her head tilts back and shuts her blue eyes. She starts rubbing her firm hard tits.  I start to go harder and faster as we enjoy it immensely. She pulls me in with her arms as her hand start going around my back. Her fingers dig into my back, raking them across. I pound her pussy hard and deep as her eyes close. We enjoy it entirely as we're embracing together tightly.

Amy moans, "uhhhh."

I say, "Does it feel good?"

"Ooh yeah, it feels good."

I fuck her pussy harder as we start to head towards an orgasm together. I pound her deeper and harder as she plays with her nipples and chest.  We both orgasm together as we the sensation inside as we look at each other and kiss passionately.

Amy says, "Mmm, that was wonderful."

I reply, "I feel refreshed and enjoyed it too."

Amy begins to say, "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"Would I? Hell, yea."

"You're so funny."

I say to her, "I think you're so hot."

She responds, blushing, "Aww thanks, and so are you, so hot."

We both get up and switch positions. She leans over the couch with her ass out so can I have access. I use the KY gel on her for comfort. I get up my penis too. She spreads her ass cheeks as I enter her ass slowly. I move at a slow pace.  

I ask, "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm comfortable, please continue."

I continue the slow pace, taking my time and enjoying her. She looks back at me with her bangs in front of her face.  I increase my pace steadily, taking my time and enjoying the pleasure. I increase my pace as I hold on to her waist.   I take it deeper and harder and she places her hand on top of her ass as I go in and out back and forth again and again. 

Amy starts to say, "Tell me I've been a bad girl!"

I reply, "You're a bad girl."

"Spank and punish me, be relentless, and fuck me harder."

"Yes, Amy."

I start to go even harder as I spank her ass again and again. She looks back at me with her bangs in her eyes as I pound her sweet ass. She places her hand on her behind as I go into her harder and rougher. I pick up the pace as I'm holding her waist as I bang her in the ass hard.

Amy moans in enjoyment, "Uhhhh."

"Spank me."

Crack, crack.

"Oooh yea, harder."

Crack, Crack, Crack.

"Again."

Crack, Crack, Crack.

I spank her harder, wanting to satisfy her and enjoy each other. We are both close to orgasm together. Erotically spanking her gave us both an incredible orgasm. As I hold on to her waist ready to orgasm intensely, she closes her eyes and takes it.

Amy says, "I'm gonna cum."

I smack her ass a few more times to keep her excitement going. Amy seems to be like being spanked while being fucked. I seem to like spanking her erotically so we can enjoy it and have a fun relationship.

Amy shouts, "Oh my God, I'm  finally cumming!"

"I am too."

I don't slow down as I'm pumping her in a rough place. Things get intensely interesting with her as we both orgasm together. I feel myself sweating as I'm in orgasm with her. Sweat comes down her back and on to her rear as we both rocket ourselves into a final climax. We continue fucking and enjoying it so much. 

Amy starts to say, "I enjoyed that so much, it was the best."

I say, "You were the best I ever had. You were right."

Amy says, "Can I see you again?"

"I'd love to see you again Amy. I think we need the pool right now, though."

Amy says, "I'd love you to come to the pool again."

We get our bathing suits back on again after our sex session inside the changing room. If anyone saw us now they'd know we had sex. Besides, her hand is inside my pants as we're walking. She's massaging it in my bathing suit.

As we're walking, she asks, "Can we do a movie sometime next week?"

I say, "I'd love to. And are you into horror?"

Amy says, "Am I? How about The Shining with Jack Nicholson from 1980. It is my favorite movie."

"He is a legend and I love, love that movie, it's mine too. To the eerie music and the sound effects. Most of all, Jack Nicholson's acting is superb. Stanley Kubrick did a great job."

Amy asks, "Have you ever seen the one with the clown, It?"

I reply, "Yes, it's was scary. Are we talking the one with John Ritter?"

"Yess!" Amy answers," So, how about dinner,  huh?"

"Yes, I'm up for dinner."

"Maybe we can watch something on my couch tonight?"

"Yes, of course."

Amy says, "Maybe cuddle on the couch, hmm?"

"Yes, of course, and I think you're the girl of my dreams."

"I was to going to say the same thing about you."

We both get into the pool. Now we just begin having fun and splashing each other. We manage to fit in more kissing and sexual massage activities.

We go inside and dry off. We finally settle for a nice dinner together as we enjoy each other's company. we  start watching  TV  and talk about our future together 

 

Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments