Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Erotic Las Vegas Trip, Part 1

"A boss has an erotic encounter with a subordinate in Las Vegas."

5
2 Comments 2
18.1k Views 18.1k
10.6k words 10.6k words
This was not something that we planned. After all, a boss should never have an affair with a subordinate. But it happened, and I can't say I regret it.

Let me start with the situation. My name is John Eltimon, and I'm the general manager of a small food products distribution company in Los Angeles.

This story happened during a trip I recently made to a vending trade show in Las Vegas. This show is where people who sell the foods sold in vending machines try and convince the thousands of small companies that service the machines to buy their food products. It is one of the nicer shows, because you can sample your way to an extra ten pounds in just a few days. Like most industrial trade shows, however, you are on your feet for eight hours, lugging a bag of literature, talking up sales reps, and lusting after the booth babes.

I flew into Las Vegas Tuesday evening, had an uneventful flight (except for those TSA assholes stealing an expensive set of headphones from my luggage), took a taxi to the Mandalay Bay hotel, and checked in. Quite a comfortable room: large king-size bed, granite bathroom with a glass-walled shower and a large jetted tub, big flat-screen TV. The only thing missing was my favorite beer in the minibar, but a quick call to room service for a six-pack and a burger fixed that.

While waiting for room service I stripped down to my skivvies and lay on the bed. One of the few enjoyable things about business travel is staying in a hotel alone – my wife treats me just fine, but sometimes I just want a burger, a beer, and nobody around but me and Big John. Most guys will understand this, although many women don't: it doesn't matter how good your sex life is, sometimes a guy just has to polish his own sword. No one knows better what feels good, and in a hotel room away from home, you don't have to worry about the wife or girlfriend or kids interrupting you.

Since dinner was on the way, I just reached into my skivvies and massaged the boys a bit – always feels good just to give them some breathing room. I turned on the tube to see what porn the hotel was offering. A few "couples" flicks (way too much dialog!), and a "Best of Asia Carrera" compilation. I love those dark-haired Asians, but $19.99 just to beat off?

Room service arrived, so I threw on some shorts and a T-shirt, then opened the door. A cute Latina brought in my dinner and beer. She had on tight black slacks – what a nice ass! I signed for dinner, tipped her well, and pretty much drooled as I watched her cute butt walk out the door.

Popped open a beer, slugged it down, opened another, and ate my burger and fries. Now, down to business. That cute Latina butt made me want some brown flesh, so I thought "what the hell, my employer can pay the $20 to get my rocks off." Besides, the hotel's system let you start and stop the movie for twelve hours from when you order it, so I figured I could get a couple of jollies out of it. I ordered the Asia Carrera flick, stripped down to nothing, and sat against the headboard of the bed – totally naked, a beer in one hand and Big John in the other – life could be worse!

Compilations don't waste time on plot or dialog, so Asia was soon sucking down a dude's cock that looked to be about ten inches long. I'm not going to lie about my size – I'm pretty average – so this guy looked to me like he had a salami hanging there. I started massaging my balls as I watched Asia give a great blowjob – first slowly licking around the head of his dick, then licking up and down the shaft.

She would abandon his penis every few minutes to run her cute and ample tits up and down his chest. Once she paused to pour some lotion on her tits so it was nice and slippery.

You could tell the guy was dying to be in her mouth, but she kept teasing him with the licking, and then by sucking his balls into her mouth. Man, I could have exploded just thinking about how good that must have felt. By now my tool was at full attention, but I teased myself by not touching my dick, just massaging my nuts. When Asia finally opened her mouth and went down over the head of his cock, I started lightly rubbing the underside of my shaft. By now a bead of precum was coming out of my dick.

Asia then started doing to this guy what I think is the best of all. Not the vacuum-cleaner suction that some women think feels good – it's a penis, not a cleaning tool! No, the slow, torturous, up-and-down of a woman's lips on my shaft, that's what feels good. Asia wasn't sucking, she just slowly moved her head up and down the guy's dick, occasionally taking her mouth off and licking at the head, or sometimes sucking on one of his balls.

Just like the guy getting the blowjob from Asia, I was getting pretty damned excited. I finally wrapped my hand around my dick and started pumping. Slowly, not too tightly, but all the way up and down, while my other hand massaged my balls. I was trying to drag this out as long as I could, but I was getting close to cumming, and it wasn't fifteen minutes into the movie that cost twenty bucks!

I would like to say that I outlasted the guy on the screen – hell, it was just me and my hand, and he had this gorgeous babe sucking on his knob! But, I was getting close when the camera panned down between Asia's long, dark legs, and focused on her hand massaging her own goodies. Man, oh man! Nothing hotter than a woman doing herself, and seeing her slowly stroke her own slit sent me right over the edge. In a few seconds I was squirting guy goo all over, on my hand, my chest and the comforter. I'm old enough at 50 that I can't hit the ceiling anymore (ok, I only came close even as a teenager), but it was a helluva good orgasm.

Just after Big John finished making me feel good, the guy on the screen let loose. I hate this modern-day crap where, as a guy gets close to cumming, he jumps up and beats himself off onto the woman. That ain't real life – if a babe wants to make a lollipop out of Big John, I expect her to enjoy it to the creamy center! Fortunately, in this flick Asia just kept her head bobbing, and as he came she just let it run out the sides of her mouth. After another fifteen seconds or so, she pulls her head back and gives him this beautiful smile with cum dripping down her chin. Very, very nice!

I turned off the TV and cleaned up my mess with the top sheet. After a long day and a satisfying orgasm, I turned out the light and fell fast asleep.

   ****

I work up the next morning as usual – rested, refreshed, and with a hard-on. A quick trip to the bathroom did nothing to put my best friend at ease. So I just laid back down, started the porn flick again, figuring I had plenty of time for a repeat performance.

I won't bore you with all the details, other than this time Asia and some blond chick were going at it: Asia was on the edge of a couch, legs sprawled, and the blond was kneeling on the floor lapping away at Asia's twat. The blond had large, obviously fake tits, which is not a turn on for me, but watching her tongue move up and down Asia's cute little manicured cunt was. Asia was massaging her own breasts, pulling on and licking her nipples, and obviously enjoying herself. The blond was slowly licking up and down the full length of Asia's slit, stopping every few strokes to wiggle her tongue left and right across Asia's love button.

I was pretty much doing the same as last night, stroking my cock slowly, massaging my balls with my other hand, and letting the tension build. Two girls together is something most guys like, but it's more difficult for me to imagine I'm in the picture when there are two women going at it. Nonetheless, I was getting plenty of pleasure out of stroking my dick while watching some serious carpet munching. Within about ten minutes, I was getting quite excited, and then the girls switched positions: Asia on her knees licking some blond pussy.

A few minutes of this, and, again, the camera swung around behind Asia, and zoomed in on her frigging herself. She would run a finger up and down her slit, then slip it in, then pull it out and repeat, and it sure looked plenty wet to me! Only a few seconds of this and I was cumming again, making a mess on the sheets. What a great way to start the day!

I got up, did my morning ablutions, and headed off to the trade show.

   ****

It was a useful day at the show, although very long and tiring. I made some connections with a couple of companies that could help automate some of our operations, and tried a variety of new vending food products. I learned years ago to go easy on the food samples – as good as it sounds to have a nearly-unlimited supply of candies, chocolates, dessert cakes, and so on, if you eat everything they offer you, you will be sick by noon.

So I was picky about what I ate, called a couple of beef stick samples my lunch, and stayed on the floor for a solid eight hours, covering about half the show. Must have visited nearly two hundred booths, talked to as many people. By the time I left and took a shuttle back to the hotel, I was beat.

I got off the shuttle, and decided to pick up a skin magazine at a hotel shop. No sense in spending another $20 for a porn flick when $7 buys a magazine that doesn't expire in twelve hours. I skimmed the titles, and picked up a Club International – one of my favorites, as they frequently have hardcore pictures, plus the typical softcore stuff. Flipping through I got a glance of a gorgeous brunette shoving a toy up her back side – that's my kind of pictorial!

I took the magazine and picked up another six-pack (lots cheaper in the store than via room service), and walked up to the cashier. I was waiting for the guy in front of me to pay when it happened.

"Hey, John, looks like you're prepared for the evening!"

I whipped around . . . oh my gawd – one of the women who works at my office was standing behind me, checking out my beer and porn mag, and grinning ear to ear!

"Ginger . . . what the . . . what the hell are you doing here!?" I sputtered, trying to hide my purchases by holding my hands behind my back, as I could feel my face turn red. Ginger Pacer is a cute brunette gal who works as a warehouse supervisor at my company. I hadn't a clue what she was doing at the Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas.

"Oh, John, don't be embarrassed – a six-pack and a girlie mag are typical for a guy away from home. I'm on vacation this week, and I'm flying to Cincinnati tomorrow to visit my mother. My friend Sally was coming with me, so we decided to play for a day in Las Vegas, but her son fell and broke several ribs last week, so she had to stay home. So I've had a day to myself in Sin City."

I guess it's not surprising she viewed my situation with a shit-eating grin. She works in a warehouse with a bunch of pretty crude delivery truck drivers, and takes their language and dirty jokes and occasional dirty magazine in stride. Not that she doesn't invite some of it, with her frequently wearing tight jeans and showing some mighty attractive cleavage. I've always figured she liked the attention, and I am sure she is perfectly capable of putting any guy who gets out of line back in his place.

"So, are you staying at this hotel?" I asked, as I inched my way back to the magazine rack.

"Yea, I got in this morning, went and visited the Bellagio just to see it, and just checked into my room here an hour ago."

By now I was close enough to put my magazine back. As she saw me reach up to return it, she grabbed my arm and said, "Now, John, I didn't mean to embarrass you. Buy your magazine, and then, if you buy me a drink in the bar, I won't tell anyone at work!"

"No, I can't now – I'd think of this every time I saw you at work," I said, also putting the beer back into the cooler. "Let's go to the bar and I'll buy you that drink."

"Oh, Christ, John, don't be such a wimp!" She reached up, grabbed the magazine off the rack, strode over to the cashier, opened her purse and paid for it. I pretty much played the idiot, mouth hanging open, watching her. She came back, handed the brown-paper bag to me, and said "All right, now you owe me a couple of drinks."

We walked out into the center of the casino. This hotel is so large (something like five thousand rooms) that there are numerous restaurants, bars, and night clubs inside, and you really never have to leave. We picked a bar that was not quite as loud as the others, found a table, and sat down. In moments a waitress wearing very skimpy clothing was there to take our order. I checked her out while Ginger ordered her Jack Daniels straight up. I ordered a Guinness Stout.

"Not many women drink hard liquor like that," I said, referring to her order.

"Well, I guess that means not many women have as good of taste as I do."

"Is that all you drink?"

"That's my favorite, but if it's not available I'll pretty much drink whatever there is. Any booze is better than no booze."

"A woman after my own heart. So, what are your plans for the evening? I'm here alone for the vending trade show, so maybe we could go have dinner at one of the restaurants here."

"Maybe later. I had a sandwich after I checked in, so I'm not really hungry. For food at least – let's check out your magazine!"

"Here? Right in the bar?"

"Oh, don't be silly. This is Vegas. There are free newspapers with pictures of naked women in newspaper racks all along the Strip. No one cares."

"I'll be embarrassed looking at this with someone who works for me."

"Well, this might surprise you, John, but I've seen naked women before! Now let's take a look!"

I was still a bit uneasy, but I took the magazine out of the paper sack, and Ginger scooted around to sit on my right instead of across from me. We started flipping the pages, and every few pages Ginger would make some comment, or ask what I thought.

The first full layout was a gorgeous blond babe beside a pool – big tits, long legs, and very common in girlie magazines. "That's a beautiful woman," Ginger exclaimed on the first spread.

"She is, but she is so flawless and airbrushed and perfect that it's not real. Even the setting, the pool, the trees, the blue sky, is so perfect it doesn't really exist."

"So she doesn't turn you on?"

"Yea, some, but I guess I tend toward the ‘girl next door' sections of the magazines, or the amateur pages on the Web. It's kind of like I can more easily imagine myself with those women than with these perfect models."

"You mean, like when you're beating off?"

Geezus . . . I'm sitting in a bar with a woman who works for me, and she's asking me about beating off! I just sat there, looking at her, my mouth hanging open.

"John! Get a grip! We all do it, and it's nothing to be ashamed of! You weren't buying that magazine so you could read the articles, you were buying it because you are horny, and you wanted to look at naked women and jerk off. I know it, you know it, even the cashier knows it – now stop being embarrassed!"

"Ginger, I'm a happily married man and you work for me. We shouldn't be having this conversation."

"You're right, John. Let's just look at the pictures." At this point I thought I had won the battle – but she was just thinking farther ahead than me.

The next pictorial was the beautiful dark-haired woman I glimpsed when I was flipping through the magazine in the store. She was slender, had small breasts with tight, dark nipples, and a neatly manicured "V" of pubic hair. The first page was a fairly modest photo.

"She's another of the too-fake-to-be-real models, isn't she," Ginger asked.

"Well, yea, but I much prefer brunettes, so I think she is quite beautiful. Besides, her boobs aren't large, but they are real." I reached over and flipped the page. Several more photos, some showing a bit of her slit, and one beaver shot.

I said, "She may be fake but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. What do you think?"

"Oh, she's a very beautiful woman. Problem is, beautiful women often have big egos and are high maintenance. They want you to take care of them, and don't worry about taking care of you, because they have a string of guys willing to do anything to get in their pants. So, I'll bet I'm a better sex partner than she is."

"Well, it's not like half the drivers you work with wouldn't like to get into your pants!" I was finally catching up to her banter. We had finished our first round by now, so I signaled the waitress for another round.

"Yea, and they'd all drop me in a heartbeat for either of these models. You can't get around the fact that men are very shallow creatures." She reached over and flipped the page.

"Ummmmmmmh," I involuntarily groaned. It was the picture of this gorgeous brunette shoving a thin vibrator up her butt.

"Ah, you like that, huh?" Ginger said with a grin. "Is it her doing herself, or the anal thing?"

"Some of both, I guess, but it's a major turn on." I should not have let this conversation get this far, but I have to admit that the real turn-on was talking with this attractive woman who works for me about such intimate things.

Ginger leaned over to whisper to me while slipping her hand onto my leg and towards my crotch. I froze.

"I can be a major turn on, too." Very lightly she brushed her hand across the bulge in my pants. "So, is that from the pictures or from our little chat?"

"Ginger," I said, pushing her hand back, "I enjoy having a sexy conversation with you, and looking at these pictures, but I'm a married man, and this has gone far enough. You are young, attractive, sexy, and all that, and if I don't put a stop to this now, then I may well regret it later."

"Oh, John," she said, leaning back, "relax." Our second round of drinks showed up. The waitress noticed the brunette in the magazine pictures, and, grinning, simply said, "Very nice!" She set the drinks down, and sashayed away, letting me get a good look at her cute ass.

Ginger continued, "In the first place, I hardly qualify as young. I'm forty-two, and you're all of fifty, right?" I nodded.

"In the second place, I'm single and haven't been laid in over a year, and so I'm going to hit on just about anything that wears pants. As it happens, I already know you're a nice guy, you don't beat women around, and I know you are horny," she said, pointing to the magazine. "Since this is an entirely unexpected encounter, what's wrong with us both getting some jollies, then going on our way?"

"Ginger, if I were single you'd be on your back in my room right now, and my tongue would be exploring your goodies. But I'm married, and it would not be right. Besides, even if that didn't matter, how would we look at each other next week at work?"

"Well," she says, as she set her hand on my thigh again, "we would look at each other and grin, and remember the good times we had here. As to your marriage, I know your wife Debra, and think she's a great woman. If she were here, she would no doubt be the one getting the tongue massage, and I'd be alone in my room frigging myself while watching the hunks on the BowFlex commercial."

Her warm hand moved up my thigh, but she stopped short of my now-throbbing bulge. I swallowed most of my second beer, and was torn between wanting that hand to continue, and willing it to stop.

"John," she continued, more quietly, "I have no interest in messing with your marriage, but I want to get laid, and you happen to be here, and I know you and like you, and you are available." She didn't move her hand on my thigh, but leaned forward a bit. Then, staring me in the eyes, reached up with her other hand and undid her top blouse button, pulling the fabric back a couple of inches. I couldn't stop myself from lowering my gaze to see what was just inches away. Her breasts were pulled together by her bra, forming some mouth-watering cleavage, and she clearly wanted me to see it.

"Geezus, Ginger, do you know what you are doing to me?"

"Well, actually," she said quietly, now moving her hand over to rest lightly on the bulge in my trousers, "I do."

She squeezed my cock through the fabric, ever so lightly, and I let out a soft moan. "What room are you in?" she asked.

"If I let this happen, Ginger, do you promise that it stays forever between the two of us? You can't even tell your girlfriends, because it might get back to my wife."

"John, I know that Debra is a pretty good trap shooter, and I really wouldn't want her gunning for me with a twelve-gauge. Nor do I want to lose my job. This stays between you and me forever."

She almost had me, but I still hesitated, battling the conflicting feelings in my head. She sensed that she still had not quite set the hook. Leaving her left hand resting lightly on my bulge, with her other hand she gently picked up my hand, pressed it to her breast, and then squeezed.

My cock was about ready to explode, my head was spinning, the booze was helping her break down my resistance, and I was in a public bar squeezing a woman's warm breast.

I gave in.

"I'm in room 2025 – it's really very nice. Has a separate tub and shower." Kind of a stupid thing to say, but I wasn't thinking too straight.

"I'll be at your door in 15 minutes." With that she got up and quickly walked out of the bar before I could change my mind. I, on the other hand, had to sit there for a few minutes so I didn't walk to the elevator with a bulge in my pants.

    ****   

I got back to my room, went in, and sat on the edge of the bed. I'd slept with several women before getting married, and I know and liked Ginger, so I wasn't particularly nervous about the sex. But this was a new situation for me, and I wasn't sure what to do next. Go take a shower? Order up some dinner from room service?

Grabbing a beer from the fridge (always a good thing to do when you don't know what else to do), I wandered over to the window and looked out at the Las Vegas night. What a city – the electric bill for some of these casinos is probably more than what my company sells in a year.

I must have gotten lost in thought, because a bit later I looked over at the clock – it was nearly a half hour since Ginger had said she would show up in fifteen minutes. Was I being taken for a fool?

I hadn't asked what room she was in, or I would have just called. Fortunately, as I again wondered what the hell to do, there was a knock on the door. I opened it, and there was Ginger, looking exactly as I last saw her in the bar, but with a shopping bag in her hand.

"Sorry I took so long, had to run to the store, and it took a few minutes to find the right store." She handed me the bag. "This should help make the evening even more exciting!"

I opened it: a box of condoms and a bottle of sexual lubricant. "Unless you have some sexually-transmitted disease, we don't need these," I said, tossing the condoms onto the desk. "I had my nuts cut five years ago – I'm infertile as a eunuch, and I can assure you I am disease-free."

"Well," Ginger replied, "that's good to know, but I didn't want to take a chance on missing the fun. I'm disease-free too, so we can use these for water balloons. Except I got the kind with little rubber fingers, ‘for her pleasure,' and we might have to try one just so I can see what it feels like."

"What's the lube for?" I asked. "Do you think I'm not good enough to get you excited?"

"Geez, John, for a successful businessman, you sure can be dense! If I did not entirely misunderstand your reaction to the picture of that gorgeous brunette shoving a vibrator up her butt, you are into the anal thing. Right?"

Back to feeling like a total idiot, I stuttered, "Well, I like that, but would not expect it to be part of a one-night fling."

Laughing, Ginger looked at me and replied, "Well, then, maybe I intend to use it on you!"

I stood there staring, again unable to respond intelligently. After a few seconds, Ginger took pity on me. She came over, put her hands on my shoulders, looked me in the eyes and said "John, relax. I just wanted to be prepared. We'll let the evening take us where it takes us – no expectations, ok?"

"Ok."

And with that I regained enough of my senses to take her face in my hands, bring her close to me, and give her an almost-platonic kiss on the lips. Nothing too sensual, but more than a peck. "Ok, I'll relax and enjoy the evening. And, since we've both been on the run all day, I suggest a couple of drinks and a relaxing soak in that large jetted tub. Whaddaya think?"

"I knew you had a brain in there somewhere, John. Nothing dampens a girl's enthusiasm more than being self-conscious about being dirty."

   ****

With that, I pulled her close again, and this time slowly, very slowly, let my lips lightly touch hers. Before we were really in contact, I moved my head back and forth slightly, letting our lips slide over each other and feeling the friction and heat. I slowly increased the pressure, until our lips were no longer sliding. She had closed her eyes, but I continued to look at her, trying to read her reaction.

I had held this contact for a bit until I felt her body start to relax. I very slowly pursed my lips and withdrew, only so I could then gently kiss her mouth on the left, then the right, then the tip of her nose, then back to her mouth. I did this very slowly and gently, waiting after each kiss for her to absorb the feeling.

After several minutes, I drew back just a bit, and returned with my lips very slightly parted. With the tip of my tongue I traced her lips – above, below, between – but I didn't let my tongue enter her mouth, or even separate her lips. She finally started moaning a bit, and I could tell she was liking what I was doing.

Time to let the tension increase. I pulled my head back, she opened her eyes, and I said "I'll go pour the drinks, you go start the tub. And don't think of taking any of your clothes off – that's my job."

Without a word, but with a look of anticipation, she turned around and headed to the tub. I then realized I had a raging hard-on, and wondered if she had felt it.

   ****

I went to the minibar and poured us a couple of drinks – she got Jack straight up, and I had it on the rocks. I kicked off my shoes and walked to the bathroom. Ginger was sitting on the edge of the tub, checking the temperature of the water.

"Should I put some of this bubble bath in?" she asked, holding up the little bottle the hotel supplied.

"Sure, put some in." I kneeled on the floor and started untying her shoes. I slipped them off, then pulled off her stockings.

"Whew, good thing we're taking a bath," I teased her. "I'd rub some lotion on your feet, but I can't get close enough."

"I'll bet yours don't smell any better!" she retorted. "And you put lotion on after you bathe, you doofus. You're such a male."

"And damned proud of it. Now stand up." She stood up, and turned towards me. I put my arms around her, brought her close, and gave her a more intense, sensuous kiss. This time she kept her eyes open, and as we stared into each other's eyes, the sexual intensity grew even more. I let my tongue again graze across her lips, but still withheld anything more.

I stepped back and decided her jeans should come off first. They were tight, so I fumbled the button a bit, but after that was undone I slowly pulled down the zipper, then started pulling her jeans off.

The jeans fell to the floor. "Oh, gawd!" I exclaimed. "Did you know I love cotton panties on a woman?"

"Yea, doofus-brain, your wife told me last week, when I called her and told her I intended to jump your bones in Vegas!"

I grinned, and lowered my hand to her bottom, delightfully clad in light-blue, full-bottom cotton panties. With my fingers I slowly traced the edge of her panties down around her thigh, then where they went between her legs, being careful to touch her skin as I moved my finger. When I got to the seams for the little cotton crotch, I traced that too, pushing just a bit harder so she could tell what I was doing.

I then used my other hand to repeat this on her front, which means my fingers ran lightly across the fabric over her clitoris.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

"Mmmmm, I get so turned on by these panties," I told her, "I'm going to have to keep them."

"Fine, but you're going to buy me more then – I'm not running around without any panties."

I reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse. At some point between drinks in the bar and now she had done up the button she teased me with, so I got to undo them all.

After the last one, I slowly opened her blouse, to see her in a bra and panties – what a turn on looking at this sexy woman clad only in her underwear! I slipped the blouse over her shoulders. The bra was a front-clasp type, and she clearly was generously endowed – no WonderBra was needed for her cleavage.

"This is it," I thought to myself, "Undo that clasp and there is no turning back." I reached up, knowing I couldn't turn back, but she stopped me.

"My turn." She first unbuttoned my shirt, and took it off. This bothered me a bit, because like a lot of 50-year-old guys, I'm not in the shape I used to be, and have a bit of a belly. But, she just ran her hands through the hair on my chest, then pushed her still-bra-clad breasts against my chest and rubbed back and forth a bit.

"I love chest hair," she said. "Even more once you get the rest of my clothes off."

Next she had me sit on the edge of the tub so she could take my socks off. She made a face to tease me about the smell, but didn't say anything. I stood back up.

"Hmmm, looks like we'd better get these trousers off before you poke a hole in them with your Johnson!" she laughed. She unbuttoned them, slid the zipper down, then slid them to the floor. Of course, at this point I had quite the hard-on, and it was poking against the fabric of my skivvies.

"Maybe you can tease forever, but I can't," she exclaimed, yanking them down. My prick sprang out to full attention. She reached down and put her hand around it.

"Oh, my," she moaned, rubbing her hand back and forth, "I need this . . . can the bath wait?"

"No," I said, continuing to let the sexual heat intensify. I reached up and undid the clasp to her bra, then slowly pulled it to the sides. Her breasts were just beautiful – large, full, soft but not saggy.

"Oh, geez, you have beautiful breasts!" I exclaimed. "I've seen pictures of twenty-year-olds who don't look that good." I reached over and cupped her breasts very lightly in my hands, then gently squeezed them, being careful not to touch her nipples or aureola.

"Mmmm . . . that feels good. Kiss them for me."

I bent down and started to kiss her breasts, but teased her by kissing only on the sides, not touching the more sensitive areas. After a minute of this, I slowly ran my tongue down the center of her chest, then along the fold at the bottom of one breast, then back and down for the other one.

"You're teasing me!" she exclaimed, "kiss my nipples!"

"Ok," I said, and proceeded to ignore them. I straightened up and put my fingers under the waist band of her panties, then bent over so I could pull them all the way down to the floor.

As I straightened back up, I stopped when my eyes were level with her well-trimmed pussy. "Oh, gawd, that's sexy!" I exclaimed, seeing the cute tattoo she had near her pubic hair. It was a little rendition of the highway sign that said "Slippery when wet." I planted a kiss right on the tattoo before straightening up.

We finally embraced, both of us entirely naked. Her bare breasts pressed against my chest. My cock was pressed down and against her mound. Our arms were wrapped around each other, and our lips intertwined. I don't think more intense physical contact is possible, and we both responded by engaging in a passionate, deep and lengthy kiss, this time with some serious tongue action. When we finally broke it off, we were both breathing heavy and hard.

I wasn't particularly interested in a long soak in the tub at this point; the only thing I wanted was to plant Big John firmly into Ginger's furrow.

"Ok," I said, "let's screw the tub for now – how about a quick shower then we jump into bed."

"Sounds good . . . we'll soak in the tub after you finish what you've started."

"I started? It wasn't me in the bar molesting you!"

"Oh, I was just opening the door to some fun. Since I got to your room, you've been directing the action!" We grinned at each other.

I shut off the tub while Ginger started the shower. She stepped in with a bar of soap, and I followed her.

"Here, let me do that," I said, taking the soap out of her hands. As she rinsed her hair, I lathered up my hands with the soap, and started washing her back. When that was done, I took each of her arms, soaped it up, and rinsed it off. I was careful to hit the sensitive areas: under her arms, inside her wrists. Next came her chest and breasts. I teased her a bit by running the soap around her breasts and continuing to ignore her nipples.

"You bastard," she exclaimed, when she figured out what I was doing. She lifted up one breast with her hand, and used the other hand to pull my head down. "Suck on that – I can't take any more teasing!"

Well, I can take a hint. I ran my tongue around her aureola, and finally started flicking at her nipple.

"Gawd, that feels good," she exclaimed. I spent a minute or so on the first breast, then moved to the other. By now she was moaning lowly, and clearly enjoying what I was doing.

I straightened back up and lathered my hands again. I turned Ginger around so her side was to me, and slipped one of my hands down her front, and the other down her back. On her front I lathered up her pubic patch, then moved my fingers between her legs. Knowing that the point actually was to get clean, I gently ran my fingers up and down her vaginal lips, inside and outside. Being a guy I am not exactly sure how a woman washes down there, but I did my best.

Once I was done there, I slowly pushed my middle finger into her vagina. I really didn't have to push, as she was mighty warm and mighty wet. I left it there, with my palm lightly pressing her mound, while I ran the middle finger of my other hand down the crack of her butt. As my finger turned the corner and I touched her anus, I felt her tense up a bit. I bent my head down and kissed her intensely on the mouth, as I gently touched her so intimately.

After a few seconds, I reluctantly removed both hands, turned her towards the shower, and said, "Go ahead and rinse the soap off."

She did that, then turned to me and took the bar of soap back. She reached down and started lathering up my cock and balls.

"Man, oh, man, don't ever stop!" I exclaimed as she soaped my rod. She got everything really lathered up, then turned me to the shower and rinsed me off. As she turned me back, with no warning at all she bent over and took my dick into her mouth. But, just a couple of times back and forth and she stood back up.

"I think I'm going to like Big John! He fits in my mouth really nicely!" She put a hand around him and stroked it a bit, while looking at me and grinning.

"Well, if you keep that up, he's going to really nicely cum onto the shower wall," I told her, trying my best to maintain control.

She immediately let go. "Not yet, he'd better not. We're only getting started here. I'm going to dry off, you finish showering, and I'll meet you in the bed."

"Ok." Since she had only washed Big John and the boys, I washed everything else, got out, dried off, and headed to the bed.

   ****        

When I reached the bed, Ginger was sitting up against the headboard, with a sheet pulled up over her breasts. I'll never really understand how women decide when to be modest.

"Here," she said, handing me a bottle of lotion, "you can rub lotion into my feet now."

I didn't say a word, but took the lotion and sat near her feet. My cock was semi-flaccid now, but I knew he was ready for battle when the time came.

I picked up her feet, one at a time, and massaged a good bit of lotion into them. I started firmly, got between the toes, along the heel, and so forth. After I finished with her feet, I moved up and put lotion on her lower legs. At this point I started getting more gentle.

By time I got to her upper legs, I was using more sensuous motions and a lighter touch. I put lotion on the outside of her legs, then on the insides. As I moved towards her inner thighs, I moved even slower. By the time I was within an inch or so, I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy, and I could smell the smell of an excited woman.

I carefully put lotion on the last inch of her inner thighs, but never touching her vaginal lips. She could tell I was again teasing her, and again proved she is not a very patient woman.

"Knock that off . . . I'm already excited enough to cum a dozen times. Do you know how to go down on a woman?"

"Well, I'm sure if I don't that I will be learning soon!" I teased her. I laid down between her legs, and started examining her genitals, or at least pretending to so I could get close enough to breathe warm air onto her lips without touching them. The musty smell of womanhood was intense now – and my dick was aching because of it.

Finally I put my tongue against the side of her pubic hair, and lightly traced down one side of her privates, right between her inner thigh and her pubic area. When I got near the bottom of her vagina, I traced over to the other side and back up. Then across her pubic mound, just above her clitoris. Then down, over and up again.

Ginger started moaning more loudly now. "Oh, gawd, John, where did you learn to do that?" It was clearly a rhetorical question, and since my mouth was already busy, I didn't bother replying.

A couple more rounds and Ginger's hips started moving around. Time to step up the heat. As I reached her clitoris again, I slowly dragged my tongue right down the center of her vaginal lips, but very lightly. Ginger was moaning even more loudly now. I dragged my tongue back up to her love button, and gently massaged it with my lips.

"Oh, gawd, that feels so good. Keep doing that!"

I love it when a woman actually helps direct things – it's not like I know what she is feeling down there!

So I kept up the sensuous, slow licking along the full length of her slit, and every third or forth time I would massage her clit with my lips for a few seconds.

Perhaps ten or twelve minutes had passed since I started the oral attention, and Ginger finally could take no more. "Oh, oh, ohhhh, oooohh" she moaned, her hips bucking from an orgasm, and grabbing my head and holding it steady – my clue to ease the stimulation.

Her orgasm slowly receded over the next thirty or forty seconds. I just stayed where I was as she relaxed for a couple of minutes. Finally she pulled me up to her, and planted an intense, passionate kiss on my lips, which were still glistening with her juices.

"Oh, thanks, John. I haven't cum that hard in a long time. You sure know how to tease a woman and bring her to orgasm."

"Well, glad to be of service! I appreciate the feedback you gave me – makes my job a helluva lot easier."

"I think it's time for Big John to get his reward," she said, as she pushed me back. I knew she was going to go down on me, so I pulled her up to me, letting her breasts rest against my chest.

"I love a blowjob as much as any guy, but I just spent some serious tongue time getting you all nice and wet, and I want to cum inside you."

She didn't say a word, but got up on her knees straddling me, and slowly lowered herself. I had the intense pleasure of watching this sexy woman, with those beautiful breasts swinging over me, slowly insert my cock into her pussy, and lower herself onto it, as she looked down at me with nothing short of delight on her face.

"Oh, gawd, Ginger, that feels so good! You have a mighty tight twat for a 42-year-old! I may not last too long."

"Cum as quickly as you want – I am sure this is only the first time you'll be performing tonight. And what other 42-year-old twats are you comparing me to?" she said with a grin.

She fell forward onto her hands, and as she pulled up off my cock, her breasts were hanging right over my head. I grabbed them and pulled them to my mouth, hungrily licking and sucking on her nipples.

"Mmmm . . . you're finally giving my boobs the attention they like!" she said as she rocked back and forth, sliding her warm pussy up and down my shaft.

"Mmmmffff, mmmffff," I said, as my mouth was full of her soft and warm breasts.

Ginger slowly rode my cock, up and down, up and down. She was wet and tight, and I had had an almost continuous hardon since we were in the bar, so I knew I wouldn't last long.

As I approached orgasm, I pushed her back up to a sitting position. "Massage my balls – it'll send me over the edge."

She continued her up-and-down motion, and reached back to gently massage my nuts. It only took a few seconds.

"Ohhhhh, yesss . . . mmmmmmm . . . yesss," I barely mumbled as I came in several hard spurts, jerking my hips up with each spurt. Ginger obviously knew enough about men that she slowed down as my orgasm subsided, but continued to hold my balls in her hand.

"Oh, man, that felt good." I grabbed her arms and pulled her back down, and our lips met once again. After a fairly short and passionate kiss, I rolled to my side so that we were side-by-side, and my cock slipped out of her. We started kissing again, and she reached between us and put her hand around my dick.

"I love to just hold your cock while we kiss. Is that ok?"

"Now you're being the doofus, Ginger," I laughed. "A naked, sexy woman wants to hold Big John – would you expect me to say no?"

She grinned, gently squeezed my penis, and I pulled her closer for another deep, passionate kiss.

    ****       

We must have fallen asleep wrapped around each other, because the next thing I remember was waking up in the wee hours and having to take a whizz. I carefully untangled myself from her arms and legs, went and drained the lizard, then carefully crawled back in bed.

As I lay back down, Ginger was on her side, with the sheet covering the lower breast, leaving the other one exposed. I could not stop myself from cupping it and gently squeezing. I ran my thumb lightly over her nipple, which was not erect. Well, not yet, as she moaned a bit and her nipple started waking up.

This was starting to excite me, so I lowered my head and took her nipple between my lips. I rolled it around a bit with my lips, then let go of it and started running my tongue around it, but not touching it, while still gently massaging her whole breast with my hand.

"Oh, gawd, John, keep doing that!" Apparently I had woken her up. I molested that boob for a couple more minutes, then switched to the other one. By now she was starting to moan a bit, and had reached down and was squeezing my manhood.

It was around two in the morning, and I really just wanted to get off and go back to sleep. I was not sure what she was thinking, but I said to her, "Roll over on your other side." She rolled over, and I scooted up against her back, "spooning" her.

I reached down and guided my cock between her legs, and let the head rest on her vaginal lips. She moaned a bit more, and lifted her top leg up a bit. That was all the invitation I needed, so I pushed my hips forward and felt my cock enter her warm pussy. In that position I could only get in maybe three or four inches, but it was enough to be very pleasurable.

I put my arm over her and cupped one of her boobs, as I slowly rocked my hips back and forth, penetrating a few inches in and out. Every few strokes I pulled out farther, so I could feel the head of my cock just barely exit her moist pussy.

"Oh, that feels good when you do that!" she exclaimed, which told me we both were really enjoying the feeling.

I kept up the slow rocking for six or eight minutes, occasionally letting go of her breast and moving my hand down to massage her pubic mound and stroke her clitoris lightly. When she would moan, I would move my hand back up to squeeze her boob.

"Are you close to cumming?" she asked me.

"Yea, I'm about there."

"Don't . . . don't stop . . . just . . . keep . . . going," she breathed. Then she started to tighten her pussy about my cock, a slow and gentle, but unmistakable, squeeze. It sent me over the edge.

"Oh, gawd, I'm cumming . . . ummmmph," I groaned as my cock spurted several shots of warm cum into her. She kept squeezing, and I slowed down the rocking motion.

"Keep going!" she exclaimed. I immediately picked up the pace, wondering how long I would stay hard after such an intense orgasm.

"Yes, don't . . . stop!" she moaned again, then her hips started bucking, and with my arm around her and cock inside her, I could feel an orgasm start to race through her body.

She had several waves of orgasmic contractions, each lasting for ten or fifteen seconds, then the orgasm started to fade. She finally released her pussy muscles, allowing my dick to slide out. I rocked my hips to put it back in, as it was still rock-hard.

We lay there, her back to me, my cock inside her, slowly letting the sexual feeling fade into the night. And, again, we fell asleep entangled around each other.

   ****        

A beam of bright Las Vegas sun coming through a gap in the curtains woke me up. I was alone in the bed. I looked over at the clock – it was after eight in the morning.

I got up and looked around. Ginger was nowhere to be seen, and her clothes were gone from around the tub where I had taken them off her last night.

There was a pot of coffee made, and I saw a piece of paper in the coffee mug; it was a note:

"I have to catch my plane to Cincinnati, so I went back to my room to get ready. I'll drop by after I check out. About 9:00. Ginger.

"P.S. Thanks – it was great!

"P.P.S. I left something in your luggage."

I walked over to my luggage and lifted the top – she had left me her panties from last night. Christ, just seeing them and I was getting a hardon! Apparently she took the lubricant and condoms with her – she'll be prepared if another opportunity comes up.

So, I guess the fling was over. At least we both enjoyed it and can remain on good terms when we have to work together

I had one more day at the trade show, so I poured a cup of coffee, laid out some clothes, and started the shower. A half hour later I was ready to head out, but I turned on the tube to wait for Ginger to drop by.

    ****       

Right at nine there was a knock on the door. Ginger came in, pulling her luggage behind her. I closed the door, turned around, and we immediately fell into a warm embrace. After a long hug, we pulled back and locked lips. It should have been a good-bye kiss, but the last twelve hours or so made it a much more passionate, long and welcome kiss.

Finally we broke it off. "Ginger, why don't you stay another day. You make me horny as hell, and I didn't get enough of you last night."

"I'd love to, John, but my flight leaves in an hour, and my mother is expecting me this afternoon."

"So, change your flight, and call your mother and tell her you want to see more of Las Vegas, since you don't get here often."

"Changing flights costs money, John, and the company isn't paying for my trip."

"I'll pay for anything it costs to change your ticket, but we've got to take advantage of this – who knows if it will ever happen again?"

"Let me call my Mom, and I'll see if she's OK with it."

"Great!"

Ginger pulled out her cell phone to call her mother, and I grabbed the ice bucket and left to fill it, so she could have some privacy. When I returned a few minutes later, she was just finishing up her call.

"Well?"

"Mom is OK with it – she says I should take advantage of the situation to see more of the city."

"By ‘situation,' you didn't tell her about me, did you?"

"Well of course, John, I tell my mother everything! In addition to seeing the city, Mom thinks I need to take advantage of how well you lick pussy! Geez, you sure can be paranoid, you know! Either that, or you think I'm like really stupid, like, ‘Hey Mom, I, like, got laid by, like, a married man last night – cool huh?!' "

"Sorry, I guess that was a pretty stupid question. But us men have to excel as something, you know. Call and get your flight changed then we'll plan our day."

"Ok, but we're going to plan our evening, not our day. You have a trade show to attend, and I do want to see some of the city."

Ginger looked up the airline phone number in the hotel in-room service directory, and called and got her flight changed. It only took a few minutes, although I knew it would cost something when Ginger pulled out a credit card to give the agent her number.

After hanging up, Ginger turned to me. "You owe me a hundred fifty bucks, big spender."

"Not a problem. I'll get you some cash early next week."

"That'll be fine. Now, before we talk about later, I have to finish what I came here for this morning."

"Oh, what's that?"

"Well, I was going to give you a blowjob to remember me by, but since I'm staying another day, we'll call it a preview of what I intend to do to you later. Now, how ‘bout you lay down on the bed?"

Who was I to argue? I laid down on the bed on my back, and Ginger crawled up and kneeled down facing me, straddling my lower legs. She rubbed her hands up my thighs, and rubbed one hand over my crotch, feeling my growing hardon.

"Well, looks like at least Big John is willing to cooperate," she said with a grin. She reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse, not particularly slowly, but not in a hurry either. After the last button, she pulled it open and off her arms, and tossed it on the bed. She then undid the front clasp on her bra, and pulled that off and tossed it aside.

"You sure have beautiful boobs," I had to say. She grabbed them with her hands, and started massaging them. Then, one at a time, she lifted her breasts up and licked and sucked her own nipples, while keeping her eyes on me. Man, oh man, I was getting all worked up watching this sexy woman play with her own boobs!

"You like?" she said, using one of her hands to grab my cock through my trousers. I moaned in response, so she continued "I think you do. If we had more time, I'd let you fuck my tits, and come all over them. Don't guys love to do that?"

"Mmmm," I groaned as she massaged my cock with one hand, while massaging her breast with other, "Oh, I hate it when a woman makes me do that," I said, half grinning and half moaning with pleasure.

"Well, let's let this bad boy get some breathing room," she said, as she unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers. I lifted my hips and she yanked down my pants and skivvies in one swoop. "You sure get hard for an old man!" she teased me.

I didn't bother replying, as she had taken my cock in one hand and was gently stroking it, and was using her other hand to manipulate my balls, stroking them, pulling on them, rolling them in her hand.

"Oh, god, that feels good," I couldn't stop myself from mumbling.

"Well, good, I'd hate to think I was wasting my time!" she said. Next she leaned forward and rested one of her ample boobs on my cock, then started dragging her shoulders left and right, letting her boobs brush across and caress my genitals. It was a delightful feeling, soft and warm, and incredibly erotic.

After a few minutes of this teasing, she lowered her mouth and started licking around the base of my cock. I could feel her hot breath, and desperately wanted her to take my cock in her mouth. Instead, she used one hand to lift it up slightly, and started licking up and down the sides of my shaft.

"Mmmm . . . mmmmm . . . . mmmm" I groaned, lost in the pleasure she was giving me. She let go of me and moved down to lick my balls. She would lick one, the suck it into her mouth and massage it with her tongue, the let it go and do the same to the other. I was in heaven it felt so good.

I finally managed to tell her, "That feels so good . . . mmmmm . . . I might cum just from what you're doing to my balls."

"We don't want that!" she exclaimed, sitting back up, and grasping my rock-hard penis with her hand. "I'm going down on you now, and I want you to cum in my mouth. Then do you want me to swallow or spit?"

I couldn't believe this woman! Totally and completely uninhibited about what we were doing, and the earthy things that come with it. I swear she could probably make me cum just by talking dirty to me!

I finally replied. "It feels good to cum in your mouth, but I don't care if you spit or swallow. Just don't take your mouth off until I'm done."

"Will do!" she said, leaning back down. She was still holding my cock in her hand, and started licking along the underside of the shaft. When she got to the head, she circled her tongue around a couple of times, driving me crazy with the feeling.

I was groaning so much I think she could tell I was close to cumming, so she opened her mouth and took my dickhead between her lips. She started slowly moving her head up and down, just the way I like it – not much suction, but up and down the shaft, slowly, lips tight.

There was no way I was going to last very long now. Within probably thirty seconds I could feel the orgasm coming on. I moaned again, and my cock started spurting streams of cum into her mouth. Three, four, five intense waves of pleasure engulfed me, and then finally subsided. Ginger was true to her word, and just kept moving her head up and down slowly, waiting for me to come back from the clouds.

After another fifteen seconds or so, Ginger pulled her head up, and let my cum drip out of her mouth and onto my cock and her hands. She stroked me a few more times, smearing the cum all over. "Oh, that was great, John. Thanks for letting me pleasure you this way."

If I hadn't been half dazed with the pleasure and sight of her playing in the mess, I could have come up with some smart-ass remark. All I actually managed was, "Oh, that was great . . . thanks!"

After relaxing a couple of minutes, Ginger got up, walked to the sink to get a towel, and tossed it to me. She picked her bra up from the bed and made sure I got a good view as she put it on and tucked those delightful breasts back into their prison. She put her blouse back on and buttoned it up. I sat up and started wiping up the mess, as she walked back to the sink to check her makeup and hair.

"So, what time will you get back from your show this afternoon?" she asked.

"The show closes at four-thirty, and the shuttle ride back is about a half hour, so around five or so. But, I can leave earlier if you would like."

"No, that should be fine. It's nearly ten right now, so I'll have six hours or so, which is not too much time to visit some of the casinos and shops around here."

"Ok. Here's the extra room key, and here is some money for lunch, and maybe a souvenir or two," I said, giving her $60, which was most of the cash I had. "Just don't gamble it away!"

"I hardly ever gamble with my own money, I'm certainly not going to do it with yours!"

"Ok, see you around five," I said, and pulled her close for a kiss. She kissed me right back, with enough passion that I could not wait to return later in the day.

   ****        

Another long day at the show, but by concentrating on the task of visiting all the booths I got through a bit early. I caught one of the shuttle buses and ended up back at the hotel around twenty minutes before five o'clock.

In spite of being so focused on the show, I must admit that I had thought of Ginger a few thousand times during the day. I have never experienced a woman so comfortable with her sexuality, and, I must say, it sure makes for a fun time.

Being something of a worrier, I also kept wondering if she enjoyed it as much as I did, and I vowed to make sure to give as good as I possibly could when the excitement started again.

I took the elevator up to the room and opened the door . . .

*** end ***
Published 
Written by Johnny999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments