Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Eventful Afternoon

"College Friends finally get it on"

1
0 Comments 0
6.4k Views 6.4k
708 words 708 words
It was a cool summer's afternoon and Hannah was walking back towards her house with her friend, Tom. Hannah was a bright girl, with a good body, boasting some 32DD perky boobs, which she loved to flaunt through the use of low cut tops. She had brown hair, shoulder length and bright green eyes, as well as an athletic frame and a very nice ass.

The pair walked towards Hannah's house as they intended to help each other study for an upcoming exam, engaging in meaningless conversation about college and boys and girls they liked respectively. When they got into Hannah's house, they flung their bags down and sat at the table, which she had set up specially for their afternoon of hard work.

After an hour's worth of revision and talking, Hannah noticed something from the corner of her eye; Tom was looking at her cleavage every time she looked down to do her work. She blushed a bright red and asked Tom what he was looking at. He replied, "Oh uh nothing."

He turned an even darker shade of red and Hannah giggled. "It's okay you know, I've noticed you looking at them before!"

* * * 

They rolled over onto the bed and Tom grasped Hannah's firm boobs with his hands and pulled down her top with his teeth to reveal them to him. He gasped in excitement as Hannah un-clipped her bra and guided Tom's hands towards her nipples. As he grasped them, he became excited and Hannah noticed a bulge in his shorts.

He gently squeezed her nipples with his fingers while massaging her tits with the other hand. As he was doing this Hannah started to unzip his shorts and rubbed her hand up his bulge. She pulled off his boxer shorts and gasped in amazement at the size of Tom's rock hard cock. "Oh my!" she exclaimed in excitement. She put her hands around the head of Tom's cock and pulled down, revealing his bright pink head, ready for action.

She started stroking him up and down; with every tug Tom breathed more heavily and steadily got harder and harder.

EveLibston
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveLibston

After a while she guided Tom's cock to her mouth, she gently licked the head of his cock, tasting his pre-cum and salty shaft. She pushed down around his cock with her mouth, taking most of it into her mouth. Tom moaned in amazement, as Hannah grabbed his balls and tugged on them while rubbing.

After nearly cumming there and then, Tom withdrew his cock from Hannah's mouth and pulled down Hannah's shorts, revealing lacy pink underwear. He could see a wet patch on her panties, as Hannah blushed. He guided his fingers towards her mouth and she licked them, he then pulled down her panties to reveal a sweet tender pink pussy. He plunged his fingers into her pussy, thrusting them in and out as Hannah moaned with excitement.

He pulled Hannah to the edge of the bed and positioned his cock at the entrance to her wet pussy. She smiled at him as if encouraging him to put it in. He gently edged towards her and guided his hard cock into her wet pussy. She screamed with ecstasy as his cock reached the end of her pussy. She could feel the pulsing in her and rubbing against her pussy wall.

She moaned as he pulled out and pumped his cock back into her, deeper than before, steadily getting faster and faster as he slipped in and out. As he did, her tits rocked forwards and backwards slapping against each other, turning Tom on even more.

Tom could feel himself getting closer to erupting, only a few more seconds and "Uhh," Tom moaned. He pulled his cock out of Hannah's pussy and positioned himself over her tits.

She wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked him, faster and faster. He couldn't hold it in any longer and he came all over her hard nipples, white cum exploded out of his head and landed on her lips, slipping down onto her chin and then all over her tits.

She smirked and licked her lips, swallowing his warm cum. She sucked all the cum off his head and smiled. "You were so good, Tom."

Published 
Written by Jeez47
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors