Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unusual meeting

"He felt he needed to woo her but……….?"

3
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

He strolled into the bar, looking around as he headed for a vacant stool.  He ordered a scotch and soda and sat and relaxed while he surveyed the scene.  

He was a tall man, about 38, and approximately 6’2”, with straight black hair swept back off his face. His eyes were a silvery gray and shone with humor when he spoke.  His body was the build of a rugby player without an ounce of fat, all muscle: A man who had every  confidence in himself.

As he looked around the room, he spied a mass of red hair.  He was intrigued and had to have a closer look at the person to whom it belonged.   He wandered over to the area where they were standing and found a woman there. 


And what a woman!!!! She stood about 5’11”, with a crowning glory of red, gold curls, swept back from her face.  She had emerald green eyes with a tinge of gold around the iris, and curved, pouty, red lips that were just wanting to be possessed by someone; and he wanted to be that someone.

He decided that he would just go for it and see if he could get acquainted with this intriguing  lady.

“Excuse me, ma_am, may I buy you a drink.”

She turned and looked up at him and sweetly replied, “I am sorry but I already have one and I am with friends.”

“Well ma_am that is a shame, as I was so looking to getting to know you a little better and maybe take you to dinner; are you sure that you can’t drag yourself away from your friends.”

“No, I am very sorry, but that is impossible,” she replied.

“May I ask what you are doing tomorrow evening then ma_am,”

“My name is Ruth, and I don’t have any plans at the moment.”

“Would you consider having a drink and dinner with me then, please.  Here is my business card, if you would like to think it over and let me know in the morning, and my name is Michael.”

 


“Thank you Michael, for being so understanding, and I will give you a yes or no in the morning.”

Michael went back to his hotel room alone but couldn’t get Ruth out of his mind.
He went to sleep thinking of her and dreamed of her lying beside him.

The next day, while in a meeting, his secretary conveyed a message to him that Ruth had rung and just said, yes, and would he call her back when he could.  He called her as soon as the meeting had finished and they arranged to meet about 6.30pm in the bar where they had met the evening before.
 
  Michael had made reservations for dinner at one of the best restaurants in the  
  City.

Ruth asked him to order for her and they just relaxed over a glass of red wine while waiting for their order. After a wonderful dinner and varied conversation on both sides, they decided to stroll along the beach for a while.   He wanted to get her into his bed but didn’t want to rush anything.  He was finding that she was too special for just a one night fling, and needed to establish a stronger bond with her before he suggested anything more demanding.

After strolling quietly for about an hour along the sands, Michael suggested a nightcap back at the Hotel and Ruth agreed, mainly because she wanted to rinse the sand from her feet.  They went up to his room and ordered coffee from room service, and she tidied herself up in his bathroom.

She was standing by the window looking out onto the cityscape when he came up behind her.  He wrapped his arms around her waist and lightly kissed her on the side of the neck, and gently stroked her arms with his hands.  He turned her around and soflty worked his way from her neckline to her lips.   Her mouth looked so kissable and he gently laved her lips with his tongue and with just the slightest pressure he took her mouth with his.   Sliding his tongue across the indentation of her lips he probed them open and slid his tongue between them.

His head dipped to the neckline of her blouse and down to her aching breasts.  His breath seared the fragile skin and his fingers snared a nipple, playing with it so gently but firmly.  He slowly undid the buttons on her blouse and lowered his lips to her peaked nipples.  After feasting on her breasts for what seemed like hours, he slid his hands to the back of her skirt and unzipped it and let it fall to the floor.

She stood in front of him just wearing a black bra and panties and thigh high stockings and 3inch heels.  What a wonderful sight!!  He couldn’t take his eyes off her.

She shivered as his hands ran down her body, exploring and finding all the sites that were so vulnerable.  His lips captured hers, not just lightly but with a demand for them.  His body pressed against hers, letting her know how she aroused him, and knowing that; she slid her leg around his, trying to get closer to him.

He knelt at her feet and his tongue blazed a hot trail across her nipples and down her belly and then to her most precious of places.   His hands slid upwards on her calves and inner thighs and gently parted them.   He breathed raggedly as he gazed upon that glorious sight which stood in front of him.   He lowered his head and touched his tongue to her moist, hot source of womanhood.

Michael picked her up and lowered her to the bed and lay between her legs.   Her body arched to meet him as she involuntarily spread her legs wider to enable him a greater access.

“Please,” she cried.

He slipped one and then two fingers into that hot, volcanic lava, while he tongued and lapped at the honey she was producing.   He at last felt her starting to convulse around his fingers and he picked up the pace until she bucked and her muscles tightened around his fingers, and he felt a wet gush of woman’s cum all over his fingers.

He quickly rose above her as she opened her eyes, and pulled her body to him, and slid into her with a wild groan.  They began to move simultaneously seeking the same satisfaction.

She locked her ankles around his waist as he pressed deeper into her willing body.  He drove harder and faster and she called his name out loud.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

“Michael.”

As if this was a cue, he convulsed and groaned out her name through a clamped jaw.   His body shook as did hers, as he called for her to stay with him.   His explosion sparked another in her and she held him tightly, as her body shattered into a volcanic morass.

She had never felt any more in tune with anyone in her whole life.

“I wish tonight would never end,” she murmured.

“The night is only young,” he answered.

I will leave it to the readers imagination as to who the two people are – are they Brother and Sister/Mom and Son – or even Aunt and Nephew – read it as you will

 

Published 
Written by jena121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors