Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And baby makes three

"An erotic story of a married couple's plan to make a baby."

5
0 Comments 0
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Cara and Greg, after two years of marriage decided the time was right to start a family. They wanted to make this a great event, so they began planning it. To make this a very special occasion, they agreed not to have any sex for a month, during which time Cara would stop taking her birth control pills. For a couple used to having sex three or four times a week, this would be quite a sacrifice, but the anticipation and planning of the actual day would be well worth it.

On the appointed day, which would coincide with the peak of Cara's ovulation period, they cooked out on the grill having a glass of wine and flirting with each other as if theywere back in high school. After dinner, they went separate ways to get ready for their big date, agreeing to meet at a specific time in the bed room.

"Coming in ready or not," Cara said, as she opened the bedroom door.

"Oooo, I am so ready," said Greg as he lay on the bed in his boxer briefs. "Oh my god," was all he could murmur as his sexy wife entered the room.

Cara had on a pink see-through teddy with matching bikini panties. Her large beautiful breasts jutting out showing the out line of her already excited erect nipples. She moved to the side of the bed, taking in the sight of the image waiting for her. Greg had a very muscular well-toned body which Cara loved as she took in the sight, her eyes moving to the outline of his huge cock, already erect and waiting for her.

As she got on the bed kneeling beside him, she covered his mouth with hers, their tongues probing deeply then retracting to accept the other's tongue. Reluctantly leaving her sweet lips, Greg kissed her neck and ears unable to get enough of this beautiful creature over him. As she moved to stand beside the bed, she held his hands indicating he should stand facing her. She loved her big man, almost a foot taller than she was. She kissed his neck as she kissed her way down his muscular chest kneeling as she went. As her mouth reached the huge buldge in his briefs, she traced the outline of it with her lips and tongue. She had sucked him off many times during their 'oral' nights, holding the big head in her mouth with one small hand pumping the base of his dick and the other hand carressing the his large sack of nuts knowing that when he started spurting his big load of hot thick cum into her mouth, it would send waves of pleasure down her body to her cunt which her husband was licking and kissing.

With her hands, she guided him to turn with his back to her. Still kneeling, she slipped her fingers into the waist band of his shorts working them down, freeing his trapped dick, down to the floor where he stepped out of them and stood with his legs slightly parted and his back still toward her. Her face only inches from the well toned cheeks of his ass, she placed her hands on each of his thighs for support and pushed her face into his crack and breathed in the manly scents coming from her husband. She placed her open mouth directly over his tight ass hole and licked and kissed it delighted by the sounds of pleasure coming from her man. In public, Cara was always the perfect, sweet, beautful lady that everyone liked but never suspected what her love life was like, and here she was now, trying to force her tongue up her husband's ass!

Standing up again, she urged her husband back on the bed as she removed her teddy and bikini panties revealing her gorgeous body and laid down beside him.

I'm going to fuck your brains out," she whispered.

"Oooo baby, how about we start with a good face-fuck?" He loved it when she sat on his face with her wet pussy and sweet Jlo ass.

"Daddy! I thought you'd never ask," she giggled as she positioned herself over his face.
She straddled his face and braced herself on the headboard with one hand and continued to pinch, pull and twist her hard nipple with the other while his tongue licked and sucked her pussy and dipped into her sweet ass making her breath heavyly.

"Oh God, You're gonna make me cummmmmm!"

"Ummmm," was all he could manage being taught not to talk with his mouth full.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

His wife was a 'gusher' and he knew he was about to be rewarded with some sweet nectar from her womanhood. He clasped the sweet cheeks of ass to keep his mouth tightly sealed to her pussy as she entered the throes of her orgasm, holding tightly to her ass which was grinding, humping and literally fucking his mouth.

"Ooooo, baaaaby," she cried as her juices squirted into his waitng mouth. She continued pressing and rubbing against him as her movements slowed and her heavy breathing began returning to normal.

"Darling, that was beautiful," she cooed as she laid down on top of him, face to face, kissing and tonguing his mouth. She liked tasting the traces of her own cunt and cum.

"I believe you said something about fucking my brains out," he said, having had a raging hard-on for quite sometime now .

"Yes, I did, but first I,d like a taste of that big hard cock of yours." Kneeling over him, she started licking and kissing up and down the shaft which has given her so much pleasure. As her lips moved over the head, she let it slide into her mouth, forcing it down her throat. She had become very good at the art of cock-sucking. Coming up for air, she licked her way down the back side of the beautiful organ to the large sack of nuts laying between his legs. She always paid a lot of attention to these, kissing , licking and sucking them as if thanking them for all the hot, white, thick cum they've supplied for her. She knew exactly what she was doing as she stroked his prick with one small hand and began wetting a finger on her other hand to insert in his ass. The more she teased him and the dirtier she got, the more inflamed with lust he begame.

Urging his legs apart, she inserted her wet finger into his ass, moving his balls slightly to the side so she could lower her mouth close to his tight brown hole and put her tongue in as her finger came out, taking turns with her finger, keeping her finger wet with her hot mouth. The way he was moaning and moving around as she stroked his cock and licked and kissed his nuts and ass, she could tell he was about ready for some cunt! Sudenly, firmly but also gently, he urged her onto her back. She squealed delightfully as she opened her arms and legs as if to invite her big man to anything she has. He laid down on top of her, his mouth finding hers, his tongue tasting her sweetness and then retracting as her tongue followed his into his mouth. With his mouth tightly sealed on hers, his big hot cock found the juicy opening of her eager pussy. He entered her with his full length, evoking moans of extreme pleasure from the both of them.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum! Cum in me! Make me a baby! Fuck me! I'm cuuuuming." She almost was screaming, pulling her mouth from his to catch her breath.

"Oh baby, you're so fucking hot, you're making me cum!" The kissing and licking and sucking she had done on him and his cock and nuts had turned him into a man wild with lust as his prick throbbed and jerked as the white cum spewed into the lovely womb of his wife.

Nine months later, they became the proud parents of a bouncing baby boy.

Published 
Written by johnson1936
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors