Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andy's Surprise Part1

4
0 Comments 0
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Andy’s Surprise Part 1     Andy sat there, idly drumming his fingers on his desk blotter wondering what it would be like to screw his new secretary. She sure was a beautiful woman with all the right moves but, alas, happily married and she let him know that right off the bat. He had made a very subtle move on her as he was very cognizant of the sexual harassment laws and she picked up immediately and told him absolutely not. Once they had set the working ground rules, they became a very effective team. She was efficient, thorough and extremely bright. So that was that.   Now he was faced with a boring evening with his wife (who wasn't all that bad) and some boring diner party that they had been invited to. Well, he thought, maybe I'll know someone and pass the evening discussing the latest football debacle here at U of A. They had lost six straight and he bled with every loss.   There was a knock at the door and he said, "Come in."   Shirley, his new, drop dead gorgeous secretary came in and said, "Andy, here are the copies you needed. If there's nothing else, I'm going to leave now."   He looked up at her, inwardly drooling with lust for her. Her gorgeous brown hair fell in waves over her shoulders which he imagined were creamy white. Her beautiful face had a mouth that was born to suck cock. Her ass was divine and he would love to shove his hardening dick into it.   "Andy?" she repeated.   "Oh, yes, the copies, that's great Shirley, yes, you can go now, and thanks. See you on Monday."   She laid the papers on his desk, turned and walked out, all the while she could feel him mentally undressing her. She needed the job but didn't think she could put up with the harassment much longer. Oh well, she thought, we'll see what next week brings.   He watched her walk from the room, her ass swaying slightly and his dick getting harder. Before she was out the door he had his fly unzipped and was stroking his cock. Might as well beat off, he thought, ain't gonna get any pussy tonight. He fantasized about Shirley's young, soft tits as he stroked his cock. He jerked it harder as he recalled the scent of her exotic perfume and soon was cumming in his hand. He pulled tissues from his desk drawer, cleaned his dripping cock off, and pushed his still hard dick back in his pants. His balls still ached with the thought of her. If only there was a way.......   He waited until she was gone, locked his desk, and closed the office heading for the garage. Amazingly, his dick was still somewhat hard.   He called Amy, his wife, on the cell as he drove home. She told him that they were due for cocktails at 7 PM and not to be late. He said he would make it. After the call, he groaned, her friends were so boring. Not a piece of ass in the bunch and if there were, he wouldn't dare try to score. No, Amy, would take him for every nickel he had, he was sure of that. Fuck he thought, how did I get myself in this fucking mess anyway? Ashe drove home he thought back to when he first met Amy. She had been hot. So hot, he could not get enough of her. They had fucked each other in every conceivable manner and some not so conceivable. They fucked in public places, in their car, on the beach under a blanket, in the woods, they fucked in the ladies room of restaurant once. She was hotter than a two dollar pistol and he loved it, and her.   Thjey decided they were sexually compatible so they made it permanent; that was fifteen years ago. Now, he was lucky to get laid once a week. So Andy was constantly on the prowl for strange pussy. He even had a few Pro's he visited once in a while when he had some extra cash but $500 for a piece of ass was getting out of line so he had curtailed his endeavors there. He could hide a couple hundred from Amy, but not five bills.     Amy was giving him directions to her new friends house and his eyes almost popped when they arrived. It was gated mansion. "Where the hell did you meet these people?" he asked.   "Oh, she volunteers at the shelter and we met the other day. She's awfully nice and I am sure you will like her. Her name is Penny."   "Penny what?"   "Sykes, I think".   Yikes, he thought, that's the self made millionaire I've been hearing about. Maybe a good friendship to kindle he thought.   "Hmpf," he snorted, "probably an old bag."   "No, actually I think she's quite attractive, very nice shape also."   Well, we'll see, he thought, having no high expectations.   They entered the foyer of the massive house and were greeted by the butler. "Right this way, please" and they followed him into what looked like a library. There were already ten or so people there and their hostess, Penny   She took Andy's and he thought, am I imagining this or is she coming on to me? He looked at her and took all of her in. She wasn't particularly attractive as Amy had said, but there was a sensuality about her.  She was tall, almost six feet, and dressed conservatively but the tits looked to be quite nice under all the clothing. And the legs, oh yes, they were to die for. But what was that attracted him? Yeah, the mouth, that's it. It was a mouth waiting to suck a cock. Just like Shirley's.   Wow, he thought, maybe this will be a fun evening after all.   They joined the other dinner guests for cocktails when after about thirty minutes, dinner was announced. Penny came to him and took him by the arm and said to Amy,"We are all with others tonight, and Andy is all mine". She gave Andy's arm a little squeeze and they were seated side by side. Amy was far down the huge dining room table to his right. Penny sat at one end and her dreary husband at the other. Amy was seated with a bunch of trolls, or so Andy thought.   The dinner was fabulous and about midway through the entrée, Andy could feel Penny's shoeless foot rubbing his shins. He glanced very casually at her and gave her the hint of a smile, which was returned.  Goddam, he thought, I may get lucky here.   The conversation at the dinner table was totally boring to Andy but he tried to make the pretense that he was enjoying everyone when all he could think about was the shoeless foot running up and down his leg. He tried to edge his chair closer so she could put her foot in his lap and he could rub it on his cock but there was too much distance between them.   She knew this and gave him a very subtle, silent purse of the lips as if to blow him a kiss.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

He could feel the blood rushing into his hardening cock and wondered how the hell he was going to get up from the table after dinner. She sensed some of his discomfort so backed off the foot play for a while dessert was served.    At the end of dinner his hostess rose and announced that cigars and brandy would be available for the gentlemen in the adjacent library and the ladies would gather for chatter in the garden room. Andy thought, shit, I guess that's it. Another cock teaser, that's all. He arose and started to follow the other men into the library when she brushed by him and handed him a note. He casually pocketed it and went in to join the other men. He made a pretense of inspecting a dusty corner of the library as if looking for a particular book and pulled one from the shelf. He secreted the note in the book and opened as if to peruse the tome.   The note read: "Walk out the library door as if you are going to the john, Turn right and I'll be waiting for you at the end of the hall, last door on the left. Be discreet."   Andy asked his host which way to the john and slowly left the room, turning to his right. His heart was beating like a trip hammer as he had no idea what to expect from Penny. She was no raving beauty but there was a sensuality about her and those lips. He dreamed of her sucking his burgeoning as he approached the last door on the left. It was ajar and he entered. It was small room with a few chairs and a desk and she stood there, her ass just sitting on the edge of the desk beckoning to him and holding a finger to her lips to tell him to be quiet.   He closed the door and saw there was a lock, so he tripped it. She saw this and smiled. Ah, she thought, a player all right. Wonder how much of dick is in those pants? He approached her and she came to him smashing her mouth against his, her tongue searching and probing every niche of his mouth. Their tongues  danced on each other  in the eternal dance of lust. She sucked on him, pulling his tongue deep while he fondled what felt to be a nice pair of tits. She was wearing a cardigan style silk top and he began to unbutton it as he held the kiss. He felt her hands reach for his crotch and she began to rub his already hard dick.   She quickly unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out and began to stoke him. Her hands were like velvet and they felt so good on him that he felt like letting her jerk him off but she had other ideas. Penny was quickly on her knees and his cock slid into her mouth and down her throat in one fluid motion.   Holy shit, he thought, she's throating me! His cock slid in and out of her throat and he was on fire. He started to fuck her face but she slowed him down. She needs to be fucked he thought, and I'm just the guy to oblige. "Oh, your cock is so nice," she murmured out of the side of her full mouth. "Mmm, love the taste, would you like to cum in my mouth?"   "Oh baby, just let me fuck your sweet mouth and I will fill you with mt hot cum," he replied.   "Not this time, honey, I need to feel your hot cock slide into my wet pussy, You ready for that?" With that, he withdrew his cock from her face and stood there as she hiked up her skirt over her hips, leaned over the desk, and pulled her thong panties to one side exposing her dripping wet pussy. He immediately went to his knees and began to lap her cunt like a hungry dog.   "No, don't eat me, fuck me," she pleaded. He spent a few more moments on her pussy savoring her hot, sweet juices and then stood and placed his cock at the entrance to her gaping hole as her legs were spread wide, waiting for their sexual union. "C'mon baby, place your hot dick in me, I need it now...". Andy slipped the head of his cock into her and she moaned softly. "Oh yes, that's it, its so good. Your hard prick entering my hot pussy, now, there, slide it all the way..". And he did. He buried his throbbing cock all the way to his balls.   "Oh God, that feels so good. Yes, yes, slide it in and out, fuck me Andy, yes, fuck me," she moaned as Andy drove his cock in and out of her. He was surprised at how tight she was for a woman her age. Her cunt felt warm and tight on his throbbing prick and he could not  wait to cum. He increased the pace and she bucked back at him, heightening the experience for them both. His thighs were slapping against her ass and there was a loud puff of air the escaped her pussy, almost fart like. He drove deeper and she grunted with the effort. He could feel his balls start to tighten and said,"Baby, I'm ready to cum, where do you want it?"   "O, shoot it deep in me, lover, yeah deep and far, I want feel it hitting the walls of my pussy. Are you ready?"   Oh yeah baby, here it cums," and his cock erupted as a white hot pain shot thru him and his balls emptied their load deep in her p8ssy. He gasped as his cock pumped with the surge of silvery cum and it flooded her juicy, wet cunt. She felt the throbbing  of his cock as he emptied his load into her. "Oh fuck yes, it feels so good and hot, give all you got lover, shoot your cream deep in me, oh yessssss.".   His cock had stopped throbbing and was beginning to go soft as he pulled it from her, cum dripping out of her and down her legs.   "How are you going to clean up?", he asked.   "Don't worry, that's why I wear a floor length skirt," and she winked at him. He wiped his cock dry with his handkerchief as she arranged her clothing. She used a tissue to mop up the cum that dripped onto the floor. He zipped up and they left the room with another word.   They had been gone a total of about seven or eight minutes and no one even noticed. The evening ended about an hour later and as they were leaving she shook hands with him and palmed him a note. He slipped it into his pocket and walked Amy to the car. The sex had invigorated him and he wondered if Amy would up it when they got home. Amy said, "Well, did you enjoy yourself?"   "Bunch of stuff shirts, but some of them were nice. We should have them over for dinner to repay them. By the way, did I tell you, you look hot tonight?"   "No, and thank you."   "What do you say we hit the hot tub and fuck our brains out tonight?"   She looked at him and smiled. Good, she was game for tonight. Man, he thought, two women in one night, that's great!   They got home and each was tearing the others clothes off as they raced to the back patio and into the tub. They enjoyed a very prolonged love making and he came again, quite strongly, as did she.     To be continued......................          
Published 
Written by Donato
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors