Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angular Moments

"Sexual attraction comes in many different packages"

11
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"Ongoing shout out to body positivity. Sexual attraction happens, and they might not always be our ‘type’, yet if we just enjoy the moments it could lead to exactly what we need."

The fiery coloured sun began to sink on the horizon, casting a soft orange glow through the corner shop. Albert took it all in as he studiously counted the inventory. It had actually been a fairly slow day so he had invented work and caught up on cleaning.

The location of the shop, just off the A470 in the little town of Llandudno, had been a great investment for him. Deciding to retire in his forty-second year of life from the rat race in London was a decision he never questioned or second-guessed. The wisdom of buying a corner shop in a quiet little town at the end of the longest trunk road was mulled over often. He had enjoyed the peacefulness at first but then realized that it was a tourist town.

Thus, most of his customers were a once-and-done, never to be a part of his life again. He stayed relatively busy because his petrol prices were the best in town by far and the word had gotten out; maybe in someone’s blog about vacation, or something like that. He was nearly taking a loss but the added business was worth it. 185.22 P a liter still made him a bit of money, comparatively though, the snacks were where his earnings came from.

As he kept looking through the clouded front glass into the dying apricot sky, he noted a solitary motorcyclist had pulled in to fuel up. The man was slender, with a skin-tight black leather biking outfit. A lime green stripe chased its way up his thin arms and down the sides of his lithe body to bury themselves in his boots.

Albert watched the man for more clues, but his helmet stayed on with the visor down. All he could add was that the man must have been a dancer, moving with a grace and dexterity not usually shared by others of his kind. 

Taking in his own reflection in the little mirror angled on the ceiling, he fixed his mildly disheveled brown and gray hair with a single pass through with his fingers. He had a build similar to the mystery man, still svelte though growing older. He had worried it would all go to hell the day he had turned fifty, yet nothing changed but the number associated with his age. He still felt and thought young.

Motorcyclists were common here as this was the end of a scenic trunk road, some 299 km, the longest in the country. If you took the detours, it also took you through two national parks and thus was heavily traveled by many vacationers but particularly those on motorbikes.

As the customer fueled the green tank of their vintage Kawasaki, they began to remove their helmet. 

Albert knew he was staring but couldn’t help himself; he had to know who this slender gent was with the extremely fine butt. His mouth fell slightly open as the black and green helmet slid up to reveal first some blond curls, then lovely ivory skin with hints of beige on the exposed neck. Suddenly, everything made more sense as the face of a breathtaking woman came into view. 

She glanced at him, her green eyes quickly measuring and then seemingly dismissing him as she turned to take in the rolling numbers on the petrol pump.

His mistake now clear, Albert finally swallowed and took a deep gulp of air. For a moment, he had thought himself falling for a man and so finding instead that he had been near fantasizing about a tall woman eased his heart rate back just a bit. 

But only just a bit; this woman was incredible! In her riding boots, she was nearly six feet tall. A bit of math and Albert guessed she was about 5’ 10”, so slender he hadn’t seen the woman for what she was.

She turned and took him and the shop in once more. A little smile broke on her face, those full lips bringing an immediate response from him. His smile in return was genuine but maybe a bit too earnest and he looked down quickly, cheeks growing hot as he chided himself.

It had been a long time since he had felt attraction this quickly, and maybe never that he had been attracted regardless of the sex. But he had to admit, he was smitten already. That smile had sealed the deal.

Grabbing her wallet from a bag on the back of the bike, the woman turned and strode to and through the door, the little bell announcing this clearly.

Albert’s eyes came back up and so did the color in his fair cheeks as he saw her smiling at him again. Her lips moved but he didn’t hear anything, lost in thought as he was about her long, slender legs.

“Excuse me. Do you have a bathroom for customers?” she repeated.

“Just to the back, below that round mirror,” he managed, gesturing toward the corner by the beer cooler.

“Thank you, I’ll be back.” She giggled to herself then repeated, “I’ll be back,” sounding very much like the Terminator this time. Turning, she strode quickly; the leather glistening in the light, moving and twisting fluidly on her tight ass.

Albert berated himself once more as he had watched her walk all the way to the end of the crisps before she turned left to go down the short hall to the bathroom. He certainly hoped he had remembered to flush the last time he was in there.

Having busied himself with work, he didn’t hear her approach until she cleared her throat right before him. The guttural noise startled him, causing a little jump. He swallowed hard and gasped, and was soon trapped by those piercing green eyes. 

“Can you hear me?” The question came again, a quizzical look on her face.

He managed a nod, but no words came out as he swallowed heavily again. She had unzipped her jacket and the thin t-shirt was doing little to hide her very hard nipples. They poked nearly through the diaphanous material. Her breasts may have been diminutive but her areolas were not, clearly a deep pink, and long nipples filled their center. He was staring at her chest, and perhaps drooling, he realized, yet to make eye contact the way he should. So with a sheepish grin, he raised his gaze to her delicately boned face once more. “I can h-h-hear you,” he finally stammered, “What was that again?”

“Do you know a place in town with rooms? I think it best if I stay over until the morning. That road seems a bit dangerous to take at night.” Her gaze was earnest, with zero judgment of his recent staring contest, rather a playful grin had formed on her beautiful face.

Albert was embarrassed to answer her question as there was no way to do it without sounding desperate and creepy. Putting his most genuine smile on he told her, “Pretty sure the rooms in town are all booked up, ” handing her a business card he continued, “but call this place, they may have a vacancy.” He knew the answer already, that they would have no vacancy as the festival was in town. But he couldn’t jump straight to the fact that he rented the room above his garage sometimes. Not after he had gawked at her chest.

“They have no rooms,” she announced a moment after hanging up her phone, “any other ideas?” The question hung in the air, waiting, challenging him to answer it.

Clearing his throat to steady his voice, he said, “I do rent a room above my detached garage. It’s available right now if you want. I have pictures on my phone I can show you.” He pulled his phone out to show her, noticing his hand was shaking to match his now racing heart.

“Are the sheets clean?” she asked as she waved his phone down.

“Indeed, plus you can park your bike in the garage.”

“How much would you like?”

“Since it would be empty otherwise, I will let you have it for twenty-five.”

“Deal; do you know where I can catch dinner and a recommend for breakfast in the morning?”

“If you would like, for an extra five, I can offer a small breakfast.”

“You are making this too easy, yes. How shall I pay?”

“Let’s just do cash and keep this off the books? Do you prefer tea or coffee with your breakfast?”

“Tea, Earl Grey if you have it, just a splash of single cream is how I take it.”

“I recommend the little pub about two streets up on the left for dinner. Tell Emma I’ve sent you and order the special. I guarantee you will like her cooking.”

“Alright, heading there now, I’m starved! When would the room be ready?”

“My night shift shows up in thirty minutes, then a swing by the store… I could be home and have it ready in about an hour.”

“Sounds good. May I have your address? Maybe I could shower now and smell a bit nicer before dinner.”

“First things first, I’m Albert and you are?” He extended his hand and left it and the question hanging.

Grasping his thick hand in her small but tight grasp, she smiled coyly and said, “Oh, yeah! Hello Albert, I am Nikki.” Her eyes glanced down away from his gaze and she slid her hand out and off of his, color rising in her cheeks.

Pretending not to notice her blushing or the re-hardening of her amazing nipples, he continued, “I don’t have keys to the room above the garage on me, but if you want, you may use the shower in my house.” After taking a picture of her license, they exchanged funds and he gave her his address and key, instructions about towels and sent her on her way, praying once more that he had flushed the toilet at his place.

The next thirty minutes seemed an eternity to Albert, constantly checking his watch to see when the night shift would arrive. Finally, young Henry was there and after hurriedly giving directions for the shift, Albert went out back to jump in his Austin Healey 3000. Built in 1967, this girl was a beauty; she was just the right amount of sports car for him. Sliding into the familiar soft well-worn leather was a pure reset for him at the end of each day. She had been his for years now and he still polished her curves at least three times a week. With a twist of the key, she burst to life and he made his way to the nearest grocer to pick up supplies for breakfast.

As he pulled up to his house, evidence of her having been there was easy to spot. The light in the kitchen as well as the one to the side of the front door both shone brightly in the dark night. The kitchen window steamed from the warm humidity against the cool night air. He parked his Healey in the garage, leaving room for her bike, and made his way to the front door. Twisting the handle, nothing happened, and throwing his shoulder against it on the next try, he noted it was locked. 

Clearly, she took her security seriously and hadn’t thought about him when she left for dinner. Locking the door and taking the key with her to dinner. With a groan, Albert headed back to the car to drive to the pub and collect the key.

Emma nodded at him as he strode into the noisy pub and walking over to her he asked, “Is there a curly blonde, new in town, eating here tonight?”

“She’s near the back, and thanks for the business; she’s ordered dinner and on her third glass of wine already.”

Following the sounds of raucous laughter toward the back of the pub, he spotted Nikki surrounded by three local boys, all vying for her attention.

Seeing him, she waved frantically to get his attention and call him over. “Albreet, Albeart,” she slurred, “ober heeere.”

Clearly, the alcohol had reached her bloodstream well before the hearty food that was nearly polished off her plate. Stepping up, “I see you have met the three Johnnys.” It was in fact strange that these three ran together and shared the same name; many said they shared the same brain as well. One thing couldn’t be taken from them, they were all ridiculously fit, and the arm muscles that popped from the sleeves of their T-shirts had left many a local girl drooling.

“Dee boys were just leafing,” sweeping them away with a grand gesture as she said this, “Come, sit wiff me.”

“We need to get you home and into bed, I think. Let’s get you up.” Bending to grab her arms near the shoulders, he made an effort to lift her.

Slapping one of his hands away, she stated boldly, “I haven’t given you bermission to toush my nips yet. Maybe laber, but nottt yet.” A drunk smile accompanied by playful eyes shining up at him.

“Let me help you up and I shall drive you home. I will check with Emma if we can leave your bike here tonight. Come on, up you go.” This time he just grabbed her and pulled her up, avoiding her feeble attempt to slap his hands away. Throwing his shoulder under her arm, he half-dragged, half-walked her to the front. 

Turning to Emma, he asked, “Is it okay if she settles up tomorrow? Or would you prefer now?”

“Now please, I don’t know this girl.”

His attention back to the head-lolling Nikki, “Do you have some cash?”

“'sin my back pockets.”

Turning her toward him, both his arms under hers, he felt her butt. Finding a lump in one of the pockets he slid his hand in there. He was startled by the feel of skin before his hand found the currency. Must be a hole in there, he thought. He was surprised by an awkward kiss on his lips, the smell of wine strong. Lifting his attention back to Nikki she was looking him in the eyes, a drunk/bemused smile on her lips, the very ones that had just been pressed against the side of his mouth.

“Youu, are a bery handsome man, sssuper ssexxy.” Uncontrolled giggles followed.

Doing his best to ignore her, Albert could still feel his cheeks flush at her kiss and compliment. After settling up, he wrestled Nikki to his car and after getting her now uncooperative goo of a body all the way in, he shut the door and ran around to his side. He couldn’t sit though as she had fallen head-first onto his seat. Pushing her upright once more and holding her there, he slid in. Turning to get his belt on, he felt her fall into his lap face first, her hand following suit, and both now rested just on the other side of his clothed cock. He felt himself growing hard, with the accidental attention she was now showing him. I need to get this girl home and into bed quickly! With a turn of the key, his trusty steed sprang to life; flooring it, he peeled out of the lot and off toward home.

Chubby__Goddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chubby__Goddess

Nikki was snoring loudly as they pulled into the garage, drool wetting the front of his trousers thoroughly. Looking at the rickety stairs up to the loft over the garage, Albert quickly dismissed the idea of getting this drunken sack of potatoes up. Lifting her head slightly, he slid from the car and went around to her side. Getting her out was not easy or fun and he felt his back strain as he was hoisting her out. Sudden pain in his back caused him to let go of her and she thumped heavily into the side of his car. “Oops, sorry,” he said as he saw her eyes flutter in alarm.

To get this done in a hurry, he felt across the front of her pants, feeling the outline of his key in her left pocket.  He felt her squirm and fight against him as he went for the key. Spinning her, he pressed the front of her into the car and hissed in her ear from behind, “Relax, I just need the key to the door.” 

His hand snaked around her middle, the bare skin of her stomach sliding below him. As his other hand pushed into her pocket, she slumped in his arms and, next thing he knew, he was holding her small left breast in his hand, her nipple puckering in his palm. “Sorry again,” he breathed as he hoisted her up, his hand quickly retreating down to her waist, finally finding the key with his other.

He decided throwing her over his shoulder was best for getting her to and into the house. She was clearly sleeping in there tonight. With only a small twinge in his back, he managed it and began walking slowly to his goal of the front stoop and then inside.

Once inside, he kicked the door shut and lugged her now quite heavy body toward his bedroom. Throwing back the covers, he laid her as softly as he could on the white sheets. As he bent to remove her boots he was struck by the angelic scene she portrayed, her blonde curls fanned out from her calm still face. Her mouth opened, a snort escaped and she rubbed violently at her nose and eyes only to once more return to serene.

Albert realized he had been holding his breath through that in a feeble and useless attempt to stay silent. Quickly, he untied her boots and removed them along with her socks. Swinging up Nikki’s leather-clad legs, he went to cover her with the sheets. Again she smacked his hand away, only this time she said, “Pants obff.”

His hands shook as he reached for the zipper she was fumbling with. Undoing the snap and slowly zipping those down, he had yet to see anything but clean, white skin. After a large swallow, he looked away as he pulled them down; her bum lifting slightly to assist, down, down, down to her ankles. Looking back to be sure her feet didn’t get tangled, he saw what he had feared: she had no panties on! Her soft pink lips lay there, free of hair, slightly puffy, just begging to be kissed. No, you don’t Albert; be a gentleman!

Averting his gaze after getting off the leathers, he quickly pulled up the sheets and turned to leave. A thin T-shirt landed at his feet as he reached for the switch to turn off the lights. Turning back, she had her eyes open, a smile on her face.

“Tanks, fur getting me hom shafely. Night.”

With that, she shut her eyes and he turned off the light and shut the door.

He went back out to the car, retrieved the groceries and headed back in. The house smelled different, he now noted, a new soap smell, and following his nose to the bathroom he saw evidence of his guest everywhere. A small bag open on the floor had shampoo and makeup, along with he saw a few thong panties in different colors.

Picking up the bottles, he smelled them and sniffed in the shower—her scent—and fighting himself in a losing battle he picked up a pair of her knickers and gave those a sniff too. The scent there wasn’t of clean and soap, these had been worn and smelled of woman. He could swear they smelled of salty apple pie. He did defeat the urge to lick and taste them but just barely. Throwing them down, he lifted the toilet seat and took a long liberating wee, emptying his bladder completely. A little involuntary shake made his back twinge again and reminded him he needed a pain pill and better do some stretches before he slept.

After taking care of both, he looked at the couch and decided it would do, but needed a blanket from his closet and a pillow from the bed. Sneaking back in with just the light streaming through the door to guide him, the blanket was quickly and quietly found. Next, he turned to the bed grabbed the extra pillow. She had already pulled the covers lower in her thrashing. With them now sitting across her tight abdomen this had left both small breasts in the cool air, the long nipples standing up firmly. He averted his gaze once more attempting to be chivalrous, but at the door looked back for another naughty view and felt his cock thicken hungrily in his boxers.

Shaking his head with a sigh, he turned and walked out, chiding himself for even thinking she was in his league.

Time for bed, old man, he thought, and getting the couch set up, he snuggled in trying to calm his fleshly desires.

But try as he might, for the next few hours, his thoughts kept returning to her long legs and those beautiful pink puffy lips, devoid of hair and glistening with slight dampness. Her hard nipples stood erect in the low light, begging for his mouth to close around them and tease, his tongue swirled on their divine stiffness as she moaned. His hand crept down his chest and across his still-flat abdomen under the band of his boxers and found the pool of pre-cum that was leaking from the tip of his now stiff cock. As his hand closed around it, feeling the ridge left from his circumcision forty-eight years ago, he slid lightly down its length. Pushing his boxers down to release himself, he spread his knees under the covers to lift them off him as he rubbed the liquid over his sensitive head with his thumb. 

Thoughts of her mouth taking him in as he licked at her apple-pie-flavored slit filled his mind and he began stroking faster. Giving in to the fantasy completely, his eyes closed, he imagined her riding on him, a steady bounce barely moving her small breasts but lifting and dropping those blonde curls again and again. He heard her moan and picked up his pace even more, but hearing her moan again, he seemed to come to, realizing this was actually happening, not in his fantasy but in the room. He stopped masturbating instantly and snapped his eyes open. Turning his head, he saw her sitting in a kitchen chair, watching him, completely nude, her hand hovering near her slit. 

“No need to stop,” she said smiling, “I was joining you in the fun. What were you thinking of?”

“You,” was all he could croak out. His cock wilting in his hand due to embarrassment, despite the glorious sight of her near him, he let go of it and gathered the covers around him and spun up to a sitting position. Trying his hardest to look directly in her eyes, he spoke soft but strong, “Time for you to get back in bed, young lady.”

She shook her head playfully, “I’m too horny to sleep now, going to have to cum before I go back to bed.”

Her speech shocked him. His generation wasn’t this direct or free with their sexuality; these things happened behind closed doors and only after a few dates and lots of kissing. 

His mouth must have fallen open, he watched in slow motion as she got up from the chair and walked toward him, her hand coming up under his chin with slight pressure and closing it. Her soft, full lips were crushing against his moments later with a fevered kiss. In his ear, she whispered, “I am heading back to bed to care for my needs, but you, my dear gentleman, are very welcome to join me and help me with those needs. And yes, needs indicate multiple.” The end of the sentence was precisely uttered so no doubts could remain. She dragged her hand down through the light hair on his chest and finding his nipple, she gave it a playful tweak. Turning with a giggle, she looked back over her shoulder and said, “You coming?”

With that, Albert watched her glorious round buttocks roll against each other above her long, lightly muscled legs. I should stay here; she was/is drunk. She doesn’t know what she is doing or offering. I’m too old and she is way out of my league, he told himself. Then he heard her call out, “I’m touching my slit, thinking of you filling me. Come fill me please, Albert!”

That ended any reservations and jumping up, he ran for the bedroom, his back pain momentarily forgotten.

As he ran into the room, he still couldn’t figure out why this young lady who was such a treat wanted him; then it hit him. Well, actually her lips did, and they were soft like butter and tasted slightly of honey and wine. Her lips were divine and she kissed like no one else he had ever experienced. He felt her tongue forcefully spread his lips apart and intrude on every spot in his mouth, licking the entire backside of his upper teeth. The feel of her quite rough but powerful tongue dragging across his palate was mind-blowing. It almost caused him to bite down on her tongue, but she pulled back quickly.

“No biting,” she said playfully, “At least not yet.” With that, she threw him on the bed and the kissing resumed.

Dropping slowly down his body, she lightly nipped his neck, then along his shoulders and his upper chest was next, finally his nipples. Upon reaching these, her teeth clenched down harder on them causing him to yelp in surprise. But quickly she kissed softly again, lulling him. Dropping further, she kissed and nibbled her way down his thin path of hair, cutting his stomach in halves. 

He felt her rock-hard nipples rake down his whole body and quite enjoyed their feel as they rub across his ball sack. Then they were on his thighs and her hot breath could be felt on the tip of his cock. Her lips slid over his hood soft as silk, and then her tongue was on his shaft, its roughness in contrast to them. She began to suck him erect, switching between soft and rough. He felt her bite down slightly and drag her teeth the full length of his shaft a small nip at the top. She dropped on him mouth open and swallowed him all the way to his balls. He was instantly in heaven.

Yet then heaven disappeared and with a slurp, she lifted her lips off him. Before he could question or complain, he felt one of her long legs slide across his chest and her round bum settle on him. Slowly, that bum slid up toward him until it pressed into his chin and that delectable scent of salty apple pie filled his nostrils. Now he knew what she wanted as her lips gulped his cock in once more. The delicious taste of her on his palate overwhelmed his senses as he contacted the velvety soft lips and slowly licked up through them. His reward was twofold, the flavor he had only smelled now spread across the taste buds on his tongue and her shiver and moan uttered on his cock told him, “More.” His hands went to her boney hips and he pulled her back into him.

His focus and response was such that the tingle that had been spreading in his balls dissipated, his carnal desire now wanting her salty nectar to fill his mouth and coat his tongue. To be fair, he was enjoying each trip she made down the full seven and a half inches of his erection, she must be gagging and enjoying it, his nipples hardening and the tingling spreading again at the thought.

Renewing his activity with his tiring tongue, he sensed her tensing on him, her trips slowing and faltering on his cock. With a small squeak, her body shook and he tasted as that cider-like flavor flooded his hungry mouth. He gave just a moment, and then licked the length of her sensitive hairless slit, feeling her tense and gush forth anew. Kissing softly on her puffy slick lips, he let her calm as she sucked him harder once more.

She pulled off him and slid to the floor, reaching into the pocket on her pants she pulled out a foil pack and said, “This should do.” Ripping it open, she produced the thin membrane and slipped it slowly down his cock, her hand continuing, gliding light fingertips across his tight ball sack. 

Jumping back on the bed, she got on all fours and looking back over her angular shoulders, simply said, “Fuck me.”

Albert was more than happy to oblige, still questioning his luck. Taking up a position behind her on his knees, he spread her cheeks open and slipped the tip of his bobbing cock into her warm, wet slit. She was still tight, even though she had cum twice, so he pushed in slowly, relishing the way her warmth swallowed his length. Once firmly in, he withdrew slowly but not fully, and then pushed in again. Continuing that rhythm, the speed increasing with each stroke he was soon thrusting into her, slapping into her porcelain ass. His thumbs crept into the crease in her bum, then one touched her bud and they both jumped. He kept his presence and pressure at her second entrance as he fucked her forcefully from behind. 

The tingling was spreading from his balls up his cock and approaching the tip. She followed suit, with a vocal, powerful body-arching climax, the added tightness pulled his milky strands from him in waves. He kept pumping, his growls of pleasure overcoming her calls of delight. His ragged thrusts continued although his cock was now spent, until his clad penisslid from her wet velvety folds and he grabbed at the base of the full condom, satisfied and at the same time wanting more, he got off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

As he turned on the water and looked into the mirror above the vanity, she appeared behind him, her blonde curls a tangled mess.

“Here, let me help you,” she said as she reached around, grabbing at his clad unit. Spinning him she dropped to her knees before him and pulled the condom off, her mouth replacing it quickly. As if savoring his flavor, she carefully sucked him clean, her hands playing with his balls as she did. “Sweet but smoky,” she announced, “I could eat that again.”

“And you, my dear,” he said as he lifted her closer to his height, “taste of salty apple pie, and I would eat that any day.” After saying this, he pressed her in a kiss, their tongues sharing the flavor of one another in this passion-filled moment. “May I join you in bed?”

Seeing her quizzical eye, he quickly added, “This time for some sleep.”

Published 
Written by ArtisticSpock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments