Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Autumn and Michael

"Casual liaison between two young adults"

8
6 Comments 6
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
"God, I want to fuck you!” Michael whispered.

She glanced down at his nakedness and then felt her body respond. A gush of moisture at first, and then drips of her own juices began flowing out of her. He wasn’t shaved, but was trimmed and his cock was cut, long and thick. It throbbed up and down and then stood straight up nearly touching his navel. He had been completely naked under those track shorts.

“Oh my dear God!” she moaned loudly.

Michael reached down and grasped his shaft with his right hand and started to stroke it, firmly but slowly. His body jerked as he closed his eyes for a second. He loves his own cock, she thought.

“Oh fuck!” she groaned. “You are so fucking hot!” she moaned breathlessly.

She quickly removed her sports bra and capris and stood naked before him, except for her white cotton thong, which was by now soaking wet. Her nipples were tiny torpedoes and her cleft was on fire. How could it be saturated with wetness and on fire at the same time? She was burning and aching for what was really unknown to her, and mostly fueled by her imagination and her want. Autumn reached up and took both of her nipples with both hands and started to massage and pull. “Mmmm,” she moaned, “they are so sensitive.” Her head dropped down as her moaning got louder. She closed her eyes. “Touch me!” she ordered.

Michael was on her before she took her next breath. He buried his mouth into her breast and started to suck and lick her areola and nipple, while massaging the other breast with his hand. “God these are amazing, so fucking soft,” he moaned. He sank his head back down taking another mouthful of her full soft bosom. He reached down and slid his hand under her thong touching her soft smooth mons. “You’re shaved?” he asked excitedly. “You are going to fucking kill me,” he growled. Michael spread her labia folds open, as his fingers glided up and down her cleft. “Fuck!” he shrieked. He pressed against the hard small mound and rubbed his finger into it.

“Mmmm,” Autumn moaned again.

“Yeah,” he responded, gasping. He slid his fingers between her folds again, pulling on the loose long lips. “Fuck these are some juicy lips...”

She glanced down at his cock and saw it jerk, “Damn!” she whispered.

He kissed her hard and then quickly pulled away, squatting down in front of her, grabbing each side of her thong. He slowly slipped her thong down, revealing her completely shaved and hairless cleft. “Fuck girl,” he groaned. The folds of her labia really were long and plump and his cock throbbed at the sight of them. “Jesus God your pussy is beautiful,” he moaned.

Autumn stepped out of the thong as he stood up and leaned forward to kiss her again. He covered her mouth with his, devouring every drop he could find. Then he wrapped his hands around her waist and lifted her up; moving her over to the bed and laying her down.

“Open your legs!” he ordered. She complied. He hollered, “Wider!” He pushed both of her knees to either side of her and pushed them down flat on the mattress. This forced her hips to push up slightly and he stared down at her drug-inducing image. Her labia folds were spread open slightly, the juice was flowing down her thigh; her pink mound peeked beneath her cap. “Oh fuck me!” he whimpered and buried his face in her; rubbing his face all over her cleft.

“Mmmm,” Autumn moaned.

He pushed his elbows down on top of her legs forcing them to stay wide open and lowered his mouth to her cap. His fingers pulled her labia folds open, and he started to lick and flick the mound with his tongue.

"Oh fuck!” Autumn groaned. He then took the entire mound in his mouth and sucked hard, again and again. “Oh my god!” Autumn howled.

Michael took his hand and started to rub the outside of her dripping wet entryway; pulling gently he rubbed her labia folds. He pulled on them and then carefully slid his finger into her opening. “Shit your tight as fuck,” Michael moaned. "I have to taste you,” he declared eagerly and instantly slid his tongue down into her drenched entryway.

"Mmmm that feels so fucking good,” Autumn sighed.

“You taste incredible. I love your fucking pussy, Autumn,” he groaned wildly. He quickly lapped up more of her juices. “I have to fuck you now,” he grated desperately. “I can’t wait any longer,” he confessed with baited breath.

He quickly and effortlessly removed a condom from its packaging and rolled it onto his thick shaft. He slid up on top of her and positioned his cock perfectly against her wet opening and took a deep breath. He eased the head of his cock into it, and then stopped. “Fuck!” he hissed loudly, “you’re tight as a fucking vice baby.” He slowly inched into her, feeling the constricted grip around his shaft; causing him to stop his advancement. “Oh fuck, I’m going to come fast,” he moaned. “God, let this last,” he cried out in a hopeful plea. He shivered as he inched the entire length into her intoxicating cleft.

Autumn felt the initial stretch of her tight opening, moaning with mixed excitement and pain. Michael is so big she thought, wondering if he might tear her in half. But then suddenly and surprisingly the painful stretching sensation was gone. "Mmmm,” she moaned aloud. She began to feel this deep heavy fullness and almost immediately it was followed by a quivering sensation beginning below her navel

Michael pushed her legs down forcing her hips up slightly and then buried his throbbing cock deep inside of her.

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya

He felt the vicelike grip give a little, and he started to thrust his hips slowly and gently at first, feeling every inch of her tight pussy, the soft ridges gripping his shaft. As he felt the vice give a little more, he began thrusting faster and more forcefully. “Dear God,” he moaned, throwing his head back and closing his eyes.

The quivering sensation built in Autumn. She breathed heavily, panting and enduring this infuriating twinge that made her knees tremble. “God,” she said whimpering, “I’m going to come so hard!”

“Mmmm,” Michael groaned hearing her words. He suddenly felt a sensation like a fucking electric rod, shoot down into his cock. He pushed her legs up and shifted himself so that he could push them back down flat on the mat. “Oh God I love your pussy,” he groaned. He leaned forward to take her mouth in his.

Autumn moaned loudly, her quivering sensation quickly being replaced with a rush, an all-encompassing rush. She cried out from the waves of pleasure pulsating through her body and Michael felt the vicelike grip returning. “Oh fuck!” he groaned. He couldn’t go on any longer, he thought, helplessly and agonizingly he surrendered to the unstoppable explosion emanating deep within. He silently jerked his hips up over and over rhythmically, emptying himself, pounding out every last drop of cum. “Oh fuuuck!” he cried out, and with one last spastic thrust he limply collapsed on top of Autumn.

He looked up into her eyes and leaned forward carefully, wanting desperately to taste her mouth. He flicked his tongue against her lips and then touched her lips with his own; exploring her mouth with his tongue, sensually and tenderly. I can't get enough of this girl, he thought silently.

“Can I suck your dick?” Autumn asked innocently between his kisses. As if on cue, Michael's cock jerked and he felt the familiar stiffening on his abdomen. “Fuck, I can’t believe this,” he said, amazed feeling the full erection re-emerge. He pushed his mouth deeper into her then quickly rolled over onto his back spreading his legs. I don't think my cock has ever been this hard he thought. “I’m going to fucking explode again without you even touching me,” he groaned.

Autumn yanked the condom off his shaft and quickly repositioned herself kneeling down, worshiping the pulsating cock before her. She took a few seconds to gape at it. My God, what a beautiful penis, she thought. It was straight and cut and his sack was so tight. She had seen a lot of cocks, not in real life but in porn videos and photos. They were cocks of all shapes, sizes and colors. This one though, she thought, this one was perfect. “Oh so perfect,” she moaned taking the head of his cock in her mouth. “I love your cock,” she whispered seductively and took her tongue and licked the shaft from his balls up to the tip.

She wrapped her mouth around the tip and started to suck it. Michael rolled his eyes to the back of his head and dropped it back against the mattress, moaning loudly. Autumn could taste the precum leaking out of his slit. “You taste so good,” she moaned, as she sucked his salty wetness and slid her mouth midway down his shaft gripping his balls with her hand.

“Fuck!” Michael hollered, his eyes now on Autumn. She slid her mouth down further taking his entire cock into her mouth. Michael placed his hands on either side of her head, and wrapped his fingers in her silky strands. She paused at the base of his shaft and just looked at him. “Oh fuuuck!” Michael growled. With that she began to slide her mouth up and down taking his whole cock, again and again. She continued to massage his balls with one hand and with the other she quickly moistened her finger in her mouth; then slowly and gently pushed it past the first tight ridge in Michael’s opening

“Ohhh, my God fuuuck!” Michael bellowed, throwing his head back again but quickly regaining his gaze on Autumn.

“Open your legs wider!” she ordered. He relaxed his knees, as they fell on either side of him, which pushed his hips slightly upward. Autumn moaned while taking his beautiful cock deep in her mouth and throat again and again. 'I could do this all day,' she thought.

Autumn continued to massage his opening, pushing her finger completely inside his tight hole while pressing the pad of her finger against the soft area deep down. “Oh dear God, I am going to cum HARD!” Michael shouted, almost afraid of his own reaction. His eyes closed and he rested his head on the bed, while still moaning and panting loudly. Autumn sucked his shaft harder and faster, applying a little extra pressure with the fingertip of her other hand, while she finger fucked his tight hole faster and deeper. Suddenly Michael sat up and almost as quickly collapsed back onto the bed. He dropped his head down to the side and agonizingly whispered, “I'm going to cum.”

He clutched the sides of Autumn’s head and pushed it down hard, as his body convulsed and he slammed his hips upward forcing his entire cock down her throat. His jerking intensified and his head started bouncing back and forth as he continued to deep throat her. A hot burst of salty creamy goodness began to fill her mouth, as Autumn continued to suck and fuck Michael faster and harder. After one last spastic thrust of his hips he emptied himself completely of every drop, expending his last ounce of energy. His head fell limply on the bed. He released Autumn’s head and his hands fell to his sides. Autumn took one last suck on his still hard cock before freeing it from her mouth and removing her finger from his tight opening.

Published 
Written by Cantsayno30
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments