Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ava's Revenge- Chapter 2

"Fuck the pain away..."

23
4 Comments 4
10.2k Views 10.2k
8.1k words 8.1k words
LOGAN 
I couldn’t get her off my mind all night. It was bloody maddening. I felt like I had an affliction that I just could not cure. Ever since our intimate encounter in my office, Ava’s body, her lips, her touch, her scent had been infused in my memory, haunting me everywhere I went. Giving lectures in class appeared to be an impossible task, because my eyes kept wandering towards her seat. Every so often I would catch a glimpse of her beautiful face, incapable of holding her gaze longer than two seconds.

This wasn’t supposed to happen. I promised myself that I would stay away from her. But for the past four months, my body had been completely defying every rule that my brain commanded it to obey. I felt like a proper wanker for hurting her during my lecture. Of course I had no idea that her father had passed on, but that look on her face when she told me he had died…I felt like I was the one who killed him. It was the shittiest feeling ever.

When I requested that she meet me in my office, I wasn’t thinking rationally anymore. I was acting purely on instinct. My desire for this young woman could no longer be contained, and I wanted to show my affection in the only way I knew how…through sex. It was four months of accumulated sexual tension. All those afternoons supervising her dissertation, running into her at coffee shops, was all just leading to that moment, and I think we both knew it. We only surrendered to the inevitable.

What was going through my mind? I wanted to make her feel better. I wanted to take the tears away, but my carnal desires interfered with my better judgement, and now she probably pegged me as some predatory pervert.

Great, fucking great, Logan, I thought to myself, as I got out of the shower, and dried off. It was a Friday evening, and usually I would be out at my favourite night club, but I wouldn’t be visiting Metro to pick up a bird, because I had a date. One of my colleagues at the university set me up with his wife’s best friend. I saw her picture on his phone, and thought she was easy on the eyes; a cute blonde with a nice rack. He got me in touch with her, and she agreed to meet up.

I had made dinner reservations earlier on in the day at a French restaurant, and planned to show her a good time. Hopefully that meant forgetting Ava for the night.

Picking up women, and taking them home was never difficult for me. It had been such a long time since I was in a committed relationship, and I had long lost my faith in monogamy between couples. It seems ridiculous if you ask me. People completely delude themselves into believing they are in love, when in reality, they’re just looking for the perfect excuse to get laid. Then they wind up hurting each other because the entire foundation of their relationship was based on lies from the get go. This was my logic, and it made sense.

Once I finished styling my hair, I threw on a fresh black Armani shirt, rolled up the sleeves, and sprayed some Axe on my chest, before I did up the buttons. I wore a pair of dark blue denim trousers, and black leather dress boots that had a pull tab at the back. My outfit was soon complete, and I accessorized with a silver Rolex watch on my left wrist. If you look good, you feel good. I lived by that rule.

oOo 
It was pretty cold for December in Toronto, but it hadn’t snowed quite yet. The trees were barren of their leaves, but decorated in twinkling Christmas lights instead. Yonge Street always looked better at night. I was walking downtown with my date, Sarah, on my left arm, and we were about to head over to Second Cup, when a dark haired, exotic beauty caught my eye in one of the shop windows.

She was sitting inside of a Starbucks, laughing and smiling. The boy who was sitting across from her was unfamiliar to me.

Is that her boyfriend? I wondered. He wasn’t bad looking.

“Recognize somebody?” Sarah asked.

I looked at her, and shook my head. “No, I was just checking their special. They serve this wicked fruit yogurt. Would you care to try it?”

“I don’t know. I’m kind of stuffed from dinner.”

“Then let me buy you a hot chocolate.”

“Make it a Frappuccino, and I’m sold.”

“Done,” I smiled at her, and led her inside the café. The door opened with a jingle, because there were Christmas bells hanging above the threshold. I was immediately greeted with this delicious aroma of freshly ground coffee beans, mixed with cinnamon, brown sugar, and coco. The place was crowded with people, mostly university students. But the atmosphere was lively, and pleasant—typically very social in these types of environments.

Ava was sitting at a table in the corner of the room with some bloke. As I got a closer look, he appeared to be a proper tosser. If she was screwing that guy, then it was definitely his gain. She could do so much better.

I ordered our steamy beverages, and sat down in a booth by the window. The raven haired goddess was conveniently in my line of sight.

“I have some family in England, though it’s been forever since I last saw my cousins. Do you miss home?”

“I don’t miss the weather,” I replied, taking a sip of my coffee.

“Well, it seems better than Canadian winters.”

“I don’t mind it here. It’s only been three years since I moved to Toronto, and I’ve yet to see a huge Canadian snow day,

“Hah! The climate has been a little bi polar lately. I heard winter is going to be pretty bad this year.”

I didn’t go on this date to talk about the goddamn weather. It was bad enough having to sit through an hour of this woman discussing her doll collection during dinner. Now I had to plaster on this stupid smile, and pretend to pay attention when in reality, I couldn’t give a rat’s arse. Kevin was going to get an earful tomorrow that was for sure.

“I love your accent by the way,” she seemed to blush as she said this. “It’s very, British.”

“Thank you,” I was chuckling on the inside.

“And your voice is pretty deep. I mean—usually men have very deep voices, but yours is just…more so,” she giggled, and fidgeted with her coffee mug. Someone looked as giddy as a school girl. It was quite amusing.

“Yeah, I get that a lot.”

Sarah sipped her drink, and then asked, “So, when was your last serious relationship?”

“Err…quite some time ago. I was 25.”

“And you’re 30, right?” she asked me.

“38.”

“Wow, you certainly don’t look it!”

And some more popular commentary—please tell me something I don’t already know, I thought in silence.

“Women are more sensitive about their age than men are,” Sarah continued.

My eyes inadvertently cascaded over to Ava, and locked on my target. Shit, she caught me staring, but I couldn’t pull away. Not just yet.

“Is there someone that you recognize?”

“Hm?”

She looked behind her. Fuck me. I wasn’t being a very good date.

“Oh, no. I just—I was studying that painting on the wall.”

She whipped her head around again, and then laughed. “The one that looks like a red blob on canvas?”

“Well, that red blob could represent a variety of things…”

Great, how was I going to bullshit my way out of this one?

“I’m curious to know, professor,” her grin touched her eyes.

I took another sip of my black coffee, cleared my throat, and tried to focus on the horrendous painting on the wall that was positioned right above where Ava was sitting. But it wasn’t long before my eyes wandered down, and focused on her pretty face instead.

“Seductive sensuality, darkness…” I tilted my head to the side slightly, and watched the way she stirred the tea bag around in her cup; the way she took the cherry on that piece of cheese cake, and popped it into her mouth. “Desire, hunger…” Ava ran her fingers through her silky dark hair, and caught my gaze again. It was like a staring match, and I didn’t blink. Not once. Not until she finally shied away from my eyes. “And palpable pain,” I finished my evaluation, realizing that I was describing her all along. That ugly painting was nowhere near the description I just gave. If I were an artist, Ava would be my muse.

“I believe the artist was angry when he or she painted this master piece. It’s…anger as beauty.”

“Wow, you seriously see all of that? It honestly looks like some pre-schooler painted it,” she replied with an annoyingly high pitched laugh.

“I have this ability to appreciate fine art, even the most unconventional pieces that most would consider,” I paused, searching for the word. “Primitive.”

“Hah, well, you certainly impressed me. You should take me to an art gallery on our next date.”

Next date? What gave her the impression that I would be so inclined to ask her out on a second date? I loved confident women, but this…I had no words. We didn’t have any chemistry. She felt more like a sister to me.

“Have you ever been to an exhibit before?” I tried to make polite conversation.

“No, actually. But I’ve been to many china doll conventions across the United States.”

Oh bloody hell, why must I endure this torture? I groaned in my head, and concluded that it was God’s way of punishing me for my chauvinistic ways with women.

Sarah continued on with her rambling that sounded more like white noise in the background. I miraculously managed to tune her out, and glance over at Ava every now and then, while I finished my coffee. Two weeks had gone by since that incident in my office. We hadn’t talked about it, and she pretty much avoided me.

As my date continued to discuss god knows what, I noticed a frown appear on Ava’s face. She didn’t look too happy, and I wasn’t sure why, but it was bothering me. What the hell was that prick telling her? A part of me just wanted to leave my table, and threaten the wanker to leave otherwise he’d get my fist in his face.

I was used to women throwing themselves at me, spending tireless effort and energy into getting me to commit, but Ava Summers…she was something else. She was different. For the first time in a long time, I actually took a genuine interest in somebody.

“Thirty three, that’s my limit. I really want to get married before then. That’s the goal. I want the beautiful dream house with a white picket fence, four children, and the perfect husband who will adore me forever, and will always be faithful—”

All my thoughts evaporated, as I looked at Sarah. It was our first date, and she was already discussing marriage, pulling out her checklist to see if I’d fit that perfect husband profile. Well, I was definitely going to show her that I was nowhere near to being a good candidate.

“I don’t believe in marriage, and I don’t want kids.”

She blinked a few times at me, looking as if I had rudely burst her little dream bubble.

Sorry luv, but I had to.

“Oh,” Sarah frowned. “Why not?”

“Divorce rates are ridiculously increasing. Most of the world population gets trapped in this idea of marriage, because the Hollywood dream wedding has major appeal. And then after the honey moon period is over, they realize that they actually have to live with this person forever, and work at the marriage to help it survive. They lie to each other when they say they will love one another for eternity, when in reality it’s all a crock of shit. People change constantly, and nothing stays constant—including love.”

“That’s a very pessimistic view,” she looked shocked.

“I’m a pretty cynical man, Sarah.”

“I think you just need someone special to waltz into your life, and show you that the world is not such a scary place,” she reached out and touched my hand.

God, did I really need to be a total arse to get those hearts in her eyes to disappear? I didn’t want to hurt her, but I knew I wasn’t husband material.

“That won’t be happening anytime soon,” I stole another glimpse at Ava, and noticed that the guy that was sitting across from her had left. She looked like she was about to cry. I watched her get up from the table, grab her bag, and disappear through a door that led to the restrooms.

“Hold that thought. I’ll be right back,” I left my date at our table, and followed Ava like it was instinct. I pushed through the door, and was now standing in a dimly lit, narrow hallway. She must have already gone into the bathroom, so I waited.

I could hear the buzzing chatter of people in the background, and a familiar track playing from the loud speakers in the café; AWOLNATION- Sail.

It wasn’t long before she emerged out of the restroom, and stopped in her tracks, looking stunned to see me.

“What, are you stalking me now?”

Her eyes were red. Clearly she had been crying. I pushed my weight off the wall, and shoved my hands in my pockets. “What happened out there?”

“Why the hell would you even care?” she attempted to walk past me, but I caught her arm in time.

“If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have abandoned my date to come in here, wait for you, and see if you’re okay.”

“Wow, do you want some honorary prize for that?”

Her sarcasm didn’t hurt me. I found it quite sassy, and sexy. Seeing her get all fired up like that was a turn on.

“Was he your boyfriend?”

“Why do you ask, professor? Jealous are we?”

“Christ—do you always have to be this difficult when I ask you a question?”

“I can’t talk back to you when you harass me during your lectures—”

“Harass? Hardly!”

“So I might as well enjoy it while I can, outside of the classroom. At least you can’t kick me out, or flunk me.”

Clever clogs.

“True, but the next time you hand in a paper, I can decide to be less lenient with your grade.”

Got her. Sorry, gorgeous. You can’t outwit the master of wit, I thought, triumphantly.

“What’s wrong with your date? Is she that boring that you just had to follow me in here and start some drama with me? Or is she just not buying all your bullshit? That must be why you’re here, isn’t it? Plan A was an epic fail, so might as well fall back on Plan B.”

What the fuck was wrong with her?

“You think I’m here to take you back to my place because my date isn’t down to fuck?” I was hardly amused by the accusation.

She crossed her arms in her chest, shifted her weight on one foot, and quirked an eyebrow at me. All I could do was laugh, honestly.

“If I want a quick shag, I could easily get that.”

“Yes, I’m sure your cellphone is just full of numbers.”

“You think about the numbers in my cellphone?” I teased her with a sly little grin.

“Get over yourself. You wish I’d think about you.”

Her cheeks turned pink, and I chuckled.

“I didn’t have to volunteer to be the world’s biggest disaster date for that woman waiting for me out there.”

“Are you trying to guilt trip me? Because it’s not working,” she had this blank expression on her face. Two chips on her shoulders or what?

“Why are you so hostile towards me? I just wanted to see if you’re alright, and you’re nearly biting my head off.”

Four walls up, titanium steel, and she wasn’t going to let anyone through. That was the mystery that was Ava Summers.

“I don’t need you to check on me. You’re not my father, and you’re definitely not my boyfriend. So back off. We fucked one time, but that was only a one-time deal, and it won’t happen again.”

“Is that what you call it?” I flashed a smug smile.

“Do you have any other fancy name for it?”

“Enigmatic encounter.”

She looked at me, perplexed for a moment, and then laughed. “Wow, you’re a real piece of work. I’ll give you that much. There’s nothing mysterious about what we did in that office. It was pretty straightforward if you ask me.”

“You don’t find it puzzling that two people who are so calm, cool, and collected, can become completely undone once they’re finally behind closed doors?” I reached out, and brushed back a strand of her fallen hair. “Without any eyes on them…” my body was pulling me closer to hers, as she backed up against the wall. “Like this moment right now,” I rested one hand above her, and stared into her alluring eyes.

“What is it with you and walls?”

“They remind me of you,” I replied with a smirk.

Ava let out a mirthless laugh, and shook her head at me.

“Have you forgotten what we did the last time I had you pressed up against a wall?” I murmured in her ear.

“Sadly no, I haven’t forgotten, as much as I’d like to,” her smile was sardonic.

Fuck, I just wanted to take her right then and there. Punish her for all that back sass, and attitude. I almost needed to readjust myself down below, because she was arousing me.

“Wow, I was that good?”

“No, you were that terrible.”

“Lies.”

“Truth.”

“Bullocks!”

“Better believe it,” she beamed.

“You’re a terrible liar.”

“And what are you, a human polygraph test?”

“I don’t need to inject you with truth serum, and strap you in polygraph testing equipment to figure out whether you’re lying or not. You’re completely transparent in my eyes.”

She laughed once more in a mocking way. “Now that is a load of bullshit.”

“Is it now?” my left hand landed on her hip, as I brought my lips closer to hers. No words were exchanged, while I continued to close the space between us, until I was sure those sweet, sultry lips would be mine. That’s when the door suddenly swung open, and someone walked past us. I thought it was Sarah at first, but thankfully it wasn’t. Some guy came in, and disappeared into the men’s room.

Ava’s rich brown eyes seemed to shimmer in the warm lighting. I noticed that she often wore a lot of dark makeup, and her eyelashes were just naturally long. Did she know that she was just as beautiful underneath all that cosmetic enhancement? I wondered.

“I know you’ve been thinking about it, just as much as I have,” my voice was low.

“I don’t feel the need to analyze what we did, and if I would analyze it, the only conclusion I can make, is that it was a mistake.”

Ouch,” I placed my hand on my heart, flashing a crooked smile.

“Stop baiting me, and let me go.”

“No one’s got you locked up, Ms. Summers,”

“Oh, so we’re back to formalities now?”

I ignored her question, and gestured towards the door. “Maybe you just don’t want to leave, your majesty.”

She stared at me, while I resisted the urge to look down at her cleavage.

“Watch me.”

Her heels clicked in front of me, as I got an amazing view of that sexy ass in those skinny jeans, as she walked out the door.

oOo 
“Hey, you’re back. I thought you got sick or something. You okay?”

I sat down at the table, and smiled politely. “Yeah, I had an important phone call on the way out—had to take it. Sorry.”

“Oh, that’s fine. I ordered us some brownies. Try them, they’re amazing,” Sarah practically stuffed one in my mouth, and I had no choice but to chew.

“See, aren’t they delish!?”

“Yum…” I swallowed, and smiled in forged satisfaction.

It honestly tasted stale. The bakery down the street had fresh, homemade pastries, and their brownies were to die for. This rubbish was nothing in comparison.

Ava had left the café, but when I looked out the window, I saw her talking on her cellphone on the street, and she seemed to be in distress. She was crying, hysterically, and for some reason, I felt like my heart was about to bleed.

“Listen, Sarah, do you mind if we call it a night? I just remembered that I have to be up pretty early tomorrow morning. I’m organizing a fundraiser with my best mate.”

“Oh, sure, that’s fine.”

“I’ll call you sometime next week,” yeah, that wasn’t happening. “Let me get you a cab,” I threw some cash down on the table from my wallet, and walked her out.

oOo 
Ava had gotten further down the block, and I was worried she would suddenly vanish if I didn’t catch up to her in time. I quickly signalled a taxi, got Sarah inside, paid for her cab fare, and apologized a few times, before the car finally left.

I could smell her perfume the closer I got to her. It was a light, honeyed fragrance mixed with the sensual scent of roses. It made me picture her naked in a steaming bathtub, with nothing but red rose petals in the water.

“Ava, wait!”

I was certain I’d have to chase her all the way down the street. She seemed to be brisk walking, but stopped almost immediately when I called out. This took me by surprise.

I finally stood in front of her, and noticed that her mascara had completely streaked down her face, and she was almost choking on tears. The poor girl looked traumatized.

“What’s wrong? What happened? Hey,” I tilted her chin up, and forced her to look at me.

“She’s…she’s dead. My gran is dead, and I couldn’t be there for her. I couldn’t…couldn’t say goodbye…couldn’t…” she started to break down, and I realized right away that she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. So I pulled her into my chest, and wrapped my arms around her, shielding her from the cold, and hugging her in the middle of street. She cried, while I consoled her, telling her that it was going to be okay.

I was familiar with death. Almost everyone in my family had passed on, except for my bastard father.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

My mother died of breast cancer when I was 12, my grandparents on my father’s side were already dead when I was born, and my maternal grandparents died when I turned 18, their deaths were one year apart from each other, (both heart attacks.) I lost my best mate when he joined the army, and I even lost a child when my ex got pregnant 10 years ago. She miscarried.

The angel of death seemed to follow me everywhere I went. Somehow I feared that I had passed on that curse to Ava, like she had contracted a family curse instead of an STD. Not that I had one. I may have had my fill of women, but I was always safe about it.

“Do you have anyone who can stay with you tonight?”

“My family’s up in British Columbia. I live alone,” she managed to speak in between her sobbing.

“Any friends?”

“Chicks hate me.”

Shit, being alone was the worst thing for her right now. I waved down a taxi, and opened the door when it pulled up to the curb.

“I don’t need a cab. My place is just a 15 minute walk.”

“Get inside. I’m taking you back to my place.”

“But—”

“Don’t argue with me, Ava, please. Contrary to your own beliefs, I just want to help. This isn’t an execution of plan B.”

She regarded me carefully, and I could tell that this girl had a lot of trust issues, but she eventually got in. I moved in next to her, gave the driver directions to my condo, and soon we were off.

oOo 
It was almost ten o’clock when we finally arrived at my place. I lived in the penthouse suite, and the architectural design was very open concept with modern furnishings; floor to ceiling windows, hardwood flooring, and all stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. I was a bachelor, living in a three bedroom. One of which I had turned into my study, and the other, a guest bedroom.

“Nice place,” Ava said, as I helped her out of her black pea coat.

“Thanks.”

“Looks like it came right out of an IKEA catalogue.”

“If you’re wondering whether I designed it myself, I didn’t. That’s what interior designers are for.”

“Right—well, it’s definitely better than my studio apartment. It must be nice to be rich.”

“I wasn’t always wealthy,” I hung our jackets in the closet, and then turned on the ceiling lights in the living room, dimming them a bit. She wandered inside, admiring all the artwork and antiques I had acquired from around the world.

“I love high ceilings. It makes a space look bigger.”

“I agree,” I sauntered into the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. “You thirsty?”

“No.”

She turned on my iPod near the docking station, while I chugged down a few greedy gulps.

“What kind of music do you listen to I wonder…”

I was happy that she was calmer, and was no longer crying. I just wasn’t sure how I was going to distract her. Talking through the seven stages of grief was number one on my list.

“Wow, you listen to Idenline?” she turned up the sound system, as a couple rifts of guitar strings started to play, and then a slow, seductive drum beat.

“I was convinced there’d be Elton John and Rod Stewart on here.”

I held my laughter, and made my way out of the kitchen. “Are you poking fun at my age, you cheeky little minx?”

“Little minx…I kind of like that,” she faced me, and watched me sit down in my espresso coloured, leather sofa. My body felt a bit sore from my work out yesterday, but I wasn’t too worried about it.

I was about to prop my feet up on the coffee table, when Ava began to strip her clothes off in front of me. She removed her red vest top, and threw it behind her.

“Ava, what are you—”

“Don’t look so shocked, professor. It’s nothing you haven’t seen before,” she unhooked her bra at the back, and let it fall to the floor.

Good god, my temperature was heating up fast. I watched her step out of her dark skinny jeans, wearing only what appeared to be, a black lace thong. Her feet were really cute, and her toe nails were painted red, while her finger nails were cut short in black polish.

“You’re not in a good state of mind right now,” I stood up, and grabbed the grey throw blanket off my sofa.

“I’m in a perfect state of mind,” her smile was seductive, as she reached for the button on my trousers.

“Ava, stop,” I wrapped the blanket around her body, covering her nakedness from my hungry eyes. The big bad wolf was fighting to be released, and I was fighting against my animalistic nature.

“Stop what? You know you want me. You know you want to fuck this hot, young body. Am I right? Violate me, and fill me up with all that cum…”

Fuck me. I felt her hands on my chest, as they slowly slid up my shoulders, around my neck. She was seducing me, and it was working.

“Don’t you just want to give me a hard, deep, fucking?” she whispered, and grazed her lips against mine. I was powerless, and could not find the strength to pull away. All my self-control was abandoning me, as I surrendered to her lips, and passionately dominated the kiss.

The reality of the situation hit me hard when she unzipped my fly, and attempted to pull down my black boxer briefs. That’s when I tore my lips away from hers, grabbed her by the shoulders, and pushed her back a bit.

“No! Stop this!” I raised my voice so loud that she nearly jumped. I didn’t mean to get scary on her. It was just an attempt to knock some sense into her. This was seriously doing my head in. Everything in my body wanted to take her, and ravage her completely, but my conscience was burning brightly like a beacon in the night. It was a clear warning; proceed with caution.

“You don’t want me?” her tone wasn’t glacial when she asked me this, and there was no conceited expression on her face either. She looked insecure, like I had rejected her in the worst way possible.

“Ava, of course I want you. I just…you just lost your—”I broke off when she suddenly burst into tears.

“I just want the pain to stop. Please make it stop!” Her breaths were coming short, and it was clear to see that she was weighed down by an agonizing hurt that would not go away in a day, not in a week, or a month.

“Please, please make the pain go.”

“Come here,” I reached for her hips, as the blanket fell to the floor, and pulled her into a tight embrace. But as soon as I did this, she started to slowly kiss my neck, sliding her fingers under my shirt, and hiking it up.

“You don’t…want to do this…right now,” it was a struggle to hold back the sex beast that wanted to come out and play.

“I just want it to stop, please make it stop,” Ava kissed my lips, tugging my lower lip back with her teeth. “Make it stop, Logan,” she whispered with a painful desperation in her eyes.

Fuck. I stared at her, and all I could see was hurt, fear, grief, and pain. A part of me already knew what she needed, but I was resisting temptation, because my logic was overriding my feelings of lust. I didn’t want to be selfish. How could I have sex with her when she was so visibly hurting?

She brushed her hand down my abs, while she kissed me in tears.

I never found myself in a situation like this before. I didn’t know what to do. All I knew was that I wanted to help her feel better. I didn’t want her to cry anymore. So I threw logic out the window, along with my shirt, and surrendered.

She wouldn’t part from my lips, as I lifted up her thighs, and sat down on the sofa. The iPod switched tracks, as she began to straddle me, still refusing to draw back for breath from my addictive kiss. My heart was racing like I had just run a marathon. I desired her in ways I never desired another women before. She was like this force of nature, and the more I resisted, the stronger she would get.

I felt her fingers wrap around my cock, pulling it out of my boxers, and stroking it while she moaned against my lips. She rolled her thumb over the slippery tip, spreading all my pre cum around.

“Fuck, Ava…”

“I need you inside me,” her breathing came hard, as she carefully mounted me.

I stared up at her, holding her hips, and admiring the exotic goddess that was in my lap. She was too beautiful for words, even in her fragile state, all I could see was this vulnerability that touched me, and made me feel things I had long forgotten were there.

Determined to please her more than anything, I grabbed my throbbing shaft, rubbed it in between her dripping lips, and slowly guided it inside. It was so fucking sexy to watch her drop her weight down on me, as my cock disappeared inside her pussy. I placed her arms around my shoulders, and pulled her in closer. My fingertips slowly traced her body, as she began to ride me, bouncing nice and slow, but hard. Her breasts fit perfectly in my hands, and I gently pinched her erected nipples when she quickened her pace, milking my cock with her tightness.

She was no longer in tears, and was more focused on finding her release, as she moaned, and breathed out the pleasure she was receiving from my body. I was always a confident lover, and had done just about every position you could name in the Kama sutra, but I had never experienced this kind of sex before.

Ava was fucking me like she was on fire, and the only way to douse the flames was through sex. I gripped her hips, and pounded into her just as hard, mixing our juices inside real deep. Her natural C cup tits began to bounce, while she hung her head back, dug her nails into my shoulders, and released the sexiest moan I ever heard in my life. It almost made me cum. Her voice was a little hoarse and raspy from crying earlier, but it was sexy as fuck.

“Slow down, Ava,” I regained control over her movement. If she kept going at this speed, I would’ve surely exploded. My endurance was more than impressive in the bedroom, but there was something about this young woman, something I couldn’t figure out. The way she influenced my feelings…it didn’t make sense to me.

“You feel so good, Logan. Oh, god you feel so good inside me. I don’t want to stop.”

Her laboured breathing only turned me on more. I leaned forward, and kissed her hard and deep, while stimulating her clit with my thumb. She was waxed, and had a neatly trimmed landing strip.

“Fuck me. Fuck me harder!” she fixed those sexy catlike eyes on mine, giving me the green light to steer the reins.

So I flipped her on her back against the sofa, and positioned myself in between her legs.

“Is this what you want?” I slapped my cock on that swollen bundle of nerves, watching her face.

Yes,” her breathing was shallow, as she reached for my ass, gripping it tightly, and encouraging me to slide in.

Once I felt satisfied with teasing her, I shoved my throbbing shaft inside, and penetrated her real slow. “Fuck!” a low growl rumbled through my chest, while I filled her to the hilt, increasing my speed, and beating up her pussy with all my length.

“Yes, just like that. Oh god...” Ava moaned.

I supported my weight above her, so that I wouldn’t crush her tiny body. Her dark chestnut hair had sprawled out all over the sofa, and I was beginning to perspire, as a drop of sweat fell down in between her breasts.

Her eyes rolled back in pleasure the faster I went. I didn’t want to stop. I couldn’t, even if I wanted to. I was officially in a trancelike state. Her collarbones were so beautiful, everything about her was. I was surrounded, consumed, and drowning in everything that made her Ava.

She snaked her arms around my neck, pulling me forward so that our lips collided in passion. I caught her tongue in my mouth, and sucked it back, while I continued with my powerful thrusting.

This entire experience felt so surreal. Something was happening inside of me, and it wasn’t just on a physical level. It felt like my heart chakra was opening. I never believed in that whole metaphysical tantric belief system, but now that this part of me was awakening, all I could feel was this emptiness inside.

You numb yourself for so long, so that you don’t have to feel any pain. That numbness becomes your identity. You live and breathe it day in, and day out. No matter who I dated, or who I slept with, no one was able to thaw the ice around my heart. This left me believing that I no longer possessed one.

“Oh god, I’m going to come!”

Ava withdrew from my lips, and closed her eyes, while she wrapped her legs around my waist. There was a pressure building up inside of me, and I could feel myself ready to release and shoot every drop.

Her body tensed up, as she parted her sensuous mouth, releasing a loud, feral moan from her lungs. It made me shiver. I picked up the pace, fucking her as deep and as hard as I could go, while I matched her orgasm with an explosive cum.

Fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk!” I roared, breathing hard, and kissing her with everything I had. My cock began to flood her pussy with a huge, hot load that was sure to drip down her thighs. I throbbed violently, while she pulsed, as our reproductive organs contracted for what seemed like forever.

oOo 
We were both exhausted, calming down from that inconceivable orgasm, while I still remained plunged inside of her.

I gave Ava a tender kiss on the lips, and stared at her, but she turned away. So I leaned lower, and left a trail of kisses down her neck before saying, “Hey, look at me.”

Reluctant to comply, she eventually met my eyes, and I felt like I was disappearing in her pain. Sex isn’t just some physical union. It’s two souls colliding. And my soul had unexpectedly crash coursed with hers. She resurrected something inside of me. I had no idea how, but it happened, and all I could do was give myself to this woman who appeared so lost herself.

We were standing at a crossroads with nothing but fog around us. It wasn’t necessary for her to ask me. I knew I could be her compass.

“Are you okay?”

She nodded, and avoided my gaze.

“What just happened there?”

“We fucked,” Ava replied, keeping her expression unreadable.

“That’s not what I meant. Obviously we—” I paused, and blanched in thought.

She rested a crooked elbow over her forehead, and averted her eyes once more.

“Why won’t you look at me?” her head was in between my elbows, as I bent them down on the sofa, and kissed her delicate jawline.

Still there was silence, until she finally turned her face, and stared right through me. I guess she was trying to prove a point, as if I proposed a challenge or something. I wasn’t intimidated. She had met her match.

“I know you’re still in pain, Ava,” I gently brushed her hair back.

“I’m not.”

Those titanium walls were coming down, and I was able to look inside. It was only her in the darkness, with no one around. Complete isolation. I saw myself when I looked at her, and it pained me.

“You’re not an android. You’re human. You can’t just switch your emotions on and off.”

“You’re the last person to lecture me about feelings,” she countered back.

“Why are you trying to ruin this moment?”

“Is that what we’re having, a moment?”

And I was immediately pushed out, as those walls went up, just as fast as they came down.

“I’ve got my cock inside you, don’t I? What in the bloody hell do you make of that?”

“A wham bam-thank you ma’am. You can get off me now.”

“You’re deliberately sabotaging our intimacy, and I know why,” I refused to pull away.

“Are you my therapist now?”

“It’s not me you’re afraid of,” I lightly traced her exquisitely arched eyebrow, and searched her eyes. “It’s how I make you feel. That’s what scares you, doesn’t it?”

“You’re flattering yourself, yet again. Now seriously, get off me.”

Ava seemed quite resolute, so I slowly started to penetrate her with my stiffened cock, and observed her expression, as she released a soft breathy sigh.

“Tell me again, and I promise I will,” I thrust myself deeper inside, rocking my hips against hers, as she moaned. “Do you still want me to stop?” I waited for a response…

“Shut up and kiss me.”

oOo 
I didn’t think I’d ever be able to look at my sofa the same way again. I fucked her so hard all through the night; taking her from behind, over, under, side to front. She definitely wouldn’t be able to walk straight in the morning. We probably burned three entire day’s consumption of calories. Eventually, we made it to my bed around four in the morning, and my stamina was incredibly resilient. She gave me the best head I ever had in my life. It’s like she was a sex goddess reincarnated in human form. I made sure to return the favour, and licked up her sweet nectar until her legs began to shake, before I rammed all eight inches inside of her. I fucking pounded her beat up pussy until she came all over my cock.

Ava lay in my arms, with our naked bodies spooning underneath the sheets. I was caressing her thigh, and kissing her shoulder in the darkness, enjoying the afterglow of our erotically intense love making, when she broke the silence.

“I need to go,” she pulled away from me, and sat up, as I stared at her naked back.

“It’s almost five in the morning. Why do you want to leave?”

“Listen, this little sex party was fun and all, but I never overstay my welcome.”

“Is that what you think this was? The bloody fucking sex Olympics?” my god, I was outraged. She was frustrating as fuck!

“I need to get home, shower, and work on that dissertation paper you’re supervising.”

“Fuck the dissertation!”

She shot me a glance, clearly wasn’t expecting that response.

“Some of us still need to graduate, professor.

“Ava, you just found out your grandmother died last night. I brought you back to my place so you wouldn’t be alone. I thought you’d want to talk. Instead, you turn into this sex hungry…nympho, which I don’t mind at all, but—”

“But what?” she cut me off. “It was sex, nothing more. If you want me to thank you for giving me a mind blowing fuck, then okay. Thank you, Professor Wesley for your gifted cock, and those amazing multiple orgasms!”

Now she was just being satirical on purpose, which I did not appreciate during sincere moments.

“But that goes both ways you know…”

“I’m not letting you leave this late.”

“I’m taking a cab home.”

Bloody hell, she was driving me mad.

“Ava, listen to me. Stay the night, rest, and I’ll drive you back to your place later in the morning.”

For fuck’s sake woman, just be agreeable for once.

“No,” she was about to get up, when I grabbed her wrist, and yanked her back into bed with my strength. “You’re staying.”

“Make me.”

I had to resort to the only way I knew she would yield to me. I ran my fingertips up her shin, and knee, until my hand was gliding up her inner thigh, and I found her sweet spot. She gasped when I shoved a finger inside.

You’re staying,” I whispered this time, and penetrated her tight, wet pussy with my finger, adding another…and then another…and another, once she was ready for it.

Ava moaned, and it was like music to my ears. In no time, I was hard as a rock, and I finger fucked her until she was out of breath, reaching orgasm. Then I turned her on her side, lifted up her leg a bit, and pushed my cock inside of her, so that I was spooning her from behind. As soon as I thrust in, she shuddered against me, and had the most violent release ever. She clutched the bed sheets, and began to grind her orgasm through to the end.

She rocked her cum soaked pussy back on me, making me groan in pleasure.

“That was so fucking hot. You’re so beautiful, do you know that?” I murmured in her ear, and cupped her breast, while kissing her neck.

“Stop—”

I was about to pull out, when she reached back, and held my thigh.

“I didn’t mean stop that,” Ava arched her back against me, and started to control the penetration on my aching shaft.

“You don’t want me to tell you you’re beautiful?” my lips grazed against her shoulder.

“No.”

Well, this was a first. I knew what my affliction was, but what was hers? Most women would be practically over the moon if I gave them the simplest compliment.

I pressed my palm against her flat stomach, and forced her to slow down. Then I pulled her into my body, as close as possible, so that we were practically glued to each other. It felt good to hold her so tightly against me.

“Close your eyes, luv.”

She was pulsing on me, and it was difficult to think straight when all I wanted to do was slam right into her over and over. But I was more determined to test a theory instead.

“Sleep, Ava.”

Her breathing slowed down, and she eventually stopped moving all together. I felt her relax, while I kept my cock buried inside of her.

I had never held a woman this close in my arms before. All that sex left me incredibly sore, but I discovered her Achilles heel along the way, and it was worth it. She was worth it.

“You’re safe. You’re safe with me,” I caressed her hip, kissed her shoulder, and held her this way, until she eventually faded.

oOo 
The sunrays were blinding me when I woke up later that morning. I was expecting to feel a warm, naked body next to me, but found no one there. It almost felt like last night was a dream. Either that or I conjured up the most intense hallucination ever, which was highly unlikely.

Last night’s events definitely did happen. I just wasn’t sure what time she left my condo. I could still smell her perfume in the sheets and all around me, as I got up.

Stretching my arms, I walked into my master bath, and was about to take a shower, when I noticed something on my mirrored medicine cabinet:

Thanks for…‘comforting me last night.’ 
You weren’t a Plan B. 
xx 
She used black eye liner to write the little note, and pink lipstick for the ‘kisses’. I couldn’t help but smile. My Friday night was intense to say the least. Ava Summers was a mystery to me. There was so much underneath the surface. More than what she wanted people to see.

Fortunately, I caught a glimpse of her naked soul, and it mirrored mine. How was I going to give lectures around her now? Not only was I putting my heart in jeopardy, but my career as well. Which one was at higher risk? Or better yet, which one did I care most about?

…my heart.

oOo

Music inspired in chapter:

AWOLNATION-sail

Music on Logan's iPod:

Idenline- At Sunset

T-Mass-Modulus

Published 
Written by SweetestSins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments