Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Azon - In the Bedroom

2
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
690 words 690 words
If you remember, I was last in the position of sucking on Azon’s hard throbbing dick. His load actually came out of my mouth because it was so big. He was breathing hard after that and he probably thought that was it. I wasn’t finished yet. I took hold of his dick and licked straight up it as he moaned from it being sensitive. I loved his throbbing dick in my hand but I was sure I’d love it more in my nice, wet, tight pussy. I couldn’t wait for it to just slip into my pussy so good.

I got up, licking my lips from the nice taste of his now becoming limp cock. I shook my head no and waggled my finger back and forth looking up at him. He got a confused look on his face but I just smiled at him. I crawled up on the bed and kissed him lightly on the lips, him kissing back. I stroked his cock while continuing to kiss him lightly, making sure he was enjoying every moment of this. I stuck my tongue into his mouth, swirling it around, and slowly put my leg over him. I sat down, still kissing and licking at him. He moaned in my mouth and I moaned back. I slowly pushed his cock past my soaked lips into my nice, tight pussy, moaning deeply as I did.

His dick throbbed in my pussy as it filled me up so good. He must have been 8 inches and it filled me up so nicely. My virgin pussy always begged for attention and now I finally had some. I loved every moment of it. He grabbed my waist and shoved deep inside me. I moaned, running my nails down his chest lightly. In and out he pushed and pulled, filling me up inch by inch. He pushed his hands into my sides and thrust harder, making me moan louder. I was wanting every inch, every thrust to get deeper in me.

VienaSummer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VienaSummer1

I was hoping that his family wasn’t hearing us since his sister was my best friend.

He whipped me around, fucking me from behind in my tight pussy. It felt so good for his dick to fill me. I could feel it throbbing and my pussy pulsing as he slammed me down hard on his cock. My pussy was getting so sloppy wet that the juices started to just fly everywhere. I moaned loudly as my tits were bouncing and the nipples were getting hard. He pushed me off his dick and I stumbled on to the floor. I looked up at him, confused, and he told me to get in doggy style. I got up on the bed on my hand and knees. He slammed it in as hard as he could when he put the head at my pussy lips. I screamed in pain and pleasure as he resumed fucking me hard and faster. He dug his hands into my waist as I moaned for more. He started slapping my ass as hard as he could, leaving red marks on my ass.

He started to slow down as his energy went down and slapped my ass still. I moaned loudly each time and didn’t care who heard me. I’m sure by now his dad and sister were up and wondering what was going on. I could feel him tense up and I tensed up as well, as an orgasm was coming. I moaned loudly and laid down on my face, massaging my clit with my finger. My clit was so stiff and soaked that it didn’t take long for me to orgasm. He shot his load in me as well when he felt my walls orgasming over his hard dick. He had a big load again as he shot it in my pussy and it came dripping out. We both collapsed on to the bed, breathing hard.

I knew that this wasn’t the end of it as our lust just grew bigger as we kissed each other passionately. I believe it was shower time.
Published 
Written by catgirl1992
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments