Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Azon - Shower Time

3
0 Comments 0
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
As we were passionately kissing on the bed I moaned and scratched down his chest lightly with my fingernails. I pulled away from his face and smiled. His big load filled my pussy and more. I felt it dripping out—I knew that if I didn’t clean up before I walked to the shower, there would be a trail going from his room to the bathroom. He grabbed my arm as I tried to get up.

“Where are you going sweetheart?”

“Well I was originally going to take a shower but I got side tracked by your room door.” I bit my bottom lip looking at him.

“Well maybe we should clean up together too?” He smirked slyly.

I smiled and just cleaned myself up a little bit using the dirty clothes he had on the floor. I held his hand and led him to the bathroom. Luckily nobody was around to see because we were both naked.

I locked the bathroom door behind me and started kissing at him passionately. I turned on the shower and we both got in—still kissing each other. He slammed me hard up against the shower wall and took hold of my arms lifting them over my head. He kissed me slowly then pulled away from my mouth to kiss down my body. He kissed my neck as I moaned, then kissed down to my breasts. The water was running down our bodies as he sucked and nibbled on my erect nipples. I moaned while moving my hands to rub the back of his soaked head. He kissed between my breasts, slowly down my body to my pussy—wet with more than just my juice.

He took the shower head down and washed off just little of the juices. He stuck two fingers in my pussy causing me to moan. Using his fingers he started rubbing my G-spot—lightly putting more pressure on it each circle. I put my head back up against the wall basking in the pleasure as he nibbled on my nipples and finger fucked me. My breasts bounced lightly as he fucked me harder and faster with his fingers squishing my G-spot. I moaned loudly as he nibbled my neck lightly sucking and leaving teeth marks. I was hoping that his father and sister weren’t listening as he fucked me hard with his fingers. My pussy lips just swallowed his fingers in so nicely. I could feel my warm juices running down the insides of my legs.

He took his fingers out and sucked on them to taste my sweet wet pussy. I gasped and breathed harder as I looked into his eyes to see what he wanted next. I got my answer as he turned me around hard and fast. He pushed me up against the wall and slammed his dick lustfully into my pussy and started eagerly thrusting. I knew the passion was growing and we wanted each other so badly. He whispered in my ear soft coo’s which made me hotter. He was fucking me hard and fast with all he had almost lifting me off the ground with his pounding. He whipped me around to face another wall and I leaned over and put my hands on the wall to stay up. He had ahold of my hips, gripping them tightly, and shoving fast and hard. I felt my pussy pulse and wrap around his dick tightly.

I started to shake as all the strength was coming out of my arms. I had to let go of the wall so I let my hands go to my knees. I was very shaky but it was worth it. I was soaking wet from head to toe with water and my pussy was soaking wet. I felt wetness running out of me like a stream as he pulled his dick out.

AmandaL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaL

My pussy makes a lot of juices and I could feel them work their magic as his dick throbbed at the entrance to my gaping pussy. He tensed up and pushed his hands into my side deeper.

I looked up at him in confusion. He gripped his dick and slowly put the head at the entrance of my ass. I really wanted anal for a long time and he was going to give it to me. He slowly pushed in as my juices again worked their magic. I moaned and closed my eyes to concentrate I needed to relax and not make my ass tighter.

He shoved his dick slowly inside my ass inch by inch. I could feel it filling me up. He moved slowly in and out of me making me moan louder and louder. I loved every moment that he shoved in, it felt so good. Then it felt good going out slowly. Faster and faster he went in and out of me. I dug my nails into my legs. I moved into him as he moved into me. I could hear the slapping sound between us. I felt the slap of our skin like a pounding on my ass. I could feel his balls slapping hard into my pussy and I moaned again. I shuddered as I felt myself about to orgasm. I reached between my legs to rub my stiff clit. I knew he was about explode, but to my surprise he came earlier then I thought and cum exploded into my ass. Some of it came rushing out and I screamed as I orgasmed and felt it fill me up.

I stood up and collapsed against the wall breathing hard and still moaning as I felt my ass pulse and the load slipping out. I watched it go down the drain as we both stood there breathing hard from the great orgasms. I calmed down a little then started getting the shampoo for my wet hair. He smiled at me and I squeezed some into my hands and scrubbed his head. He grabbed the shampoo from me and started washing my hair. I giggled playfully and we just stopped to stare into each others eyes. We started kissing each other passionately again. It went well until we both started tasting shampoo and it got in our eyes when we opened them. I giggled again as I wiped my mouth and rubbed my eyes.

We rinsed each others hair out and then came the conditioner which had less chance of getting in our mouths and eyes. We slopped it on each others hair and I made sure mine was covered. We started passionately kissing each other again. Our tongues intertwined as our lips slow shut and open on each others. The feeling was the greatest in the world and I loved it. He was caressing my body as I dug my nails lightly into his sides making little ditches. He caressed my breasts lightly and squeezed at them. I broke the kiss and rinsed my hair and also rinsed his. I smiled at him as I lovingly rubbed his head clean of conditioner.

We got out of the shower and I grabbed a towel. He started to dry me off and it felt nice to have another person do it. I took my towel and dried him off.

I went over to his room and got my clothes and started putting them on. We passionately kissed each other intertwining our legs on his bed. We had our hands all over each other rubbing up and down our bodies. I had to sneak back into my best friend's room trying to be quiet. I was hoping nobody heard us, but I knew we had been pretty loud. I also was hoping there wouldn’t be any repercussions.
Published 
Written by catgirl1992
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors