Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BabyGirl

"An intense romp between a Daddy Dom and his little"

15
4 Comments 4
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

His eyes burn into me so intensely, I fear that I might be reduced to ash with only a glance. My sweet Daddy Dom....my protector and caregiver...love of my life. As his little, I have flourished and grown, and even after six years of marriage, each day I stand in awe of him. Every day, his gaze brings me to my knees, and I willingly submit every bit of me to him. He is my Daddy Dom, and I am his baby girl.

His hand reaches toward me and gently guides me into a kiss. Electricity shoots through me with his every touch. My lips part, and his tongue probes mine, dancing in some primal dance that leaves me breathless.

I begin to slip from his lap, my lips beginning to trail down across his jaw, to his neck. Further down still, my lips explore and caress his strong chest, then to his flat tummy. I can feel his manhood throbbing through his trousers on my breasts.

My eyes lock with his, and I stare up from between his knees, silently pleading for permission. He smiles and nods, and I pull his belt away.

Zzzzzziiiiiippppp....oh god, his zipper taunts me as it slowly slides down. His cock springs free, and a small gasp escapes my lips. Full and throbbing, with veins bulging and a fat purple head that threatens to erupt any moment, Daddy's cock tantalizes me.

Still lost in his gaze, I watch as he slips into ecstasy as my tongue drags up his cock, base to tip. His head falls back, and a guttural groan escapes his throat as my lips wrap around him, and slowly I take his full length into my hot mouth. My tongue swirls and dances, massaging him as I suck his cock into my throat. Every last inch plunges down my throat again and again. My head slowly bobs up and down as I worship his cock.

My hands wrap around his shaft as I suck his throbbing purple head, and slowly my mouth and hands begin to work him in tandem, intent on milking out every last drop of his cum. I feel as his large hands tangle in my hair, guiding me up and down on his cock, his sharp breaths and groans sending fire through my veins. His hips begin to gyrate beneath me and his balls begin to tighten.

"Oh, god, baby girl.....I fucking love your mouth," he growls. My soft moans reverberate through his cock. Again and again, I plunge my mouth down on him, enveloping him in the warmth of my throat. My breasts bounce as I work him diligently.

The muscles in his strong thighs begin to quiver and tighten. Drops of ambrosia begin to form at his tip; an elixir I enthusiastically devour. I suck him hungrily, desperate for more. Harder, faster, harder, faster, stroking and sucking him like never before. I prepare myself for the rewards of my work, so ready to feel him shooting ribbons of hot cum down my throat.

Suddenly, he releases an inhuman growl, and in one swift motion, he lifts me from my knees and plunges me onto the bed. He grabs my hips and pulls my perfect heart shaped ass high into the air. Without warning, he drives his full length into my wanton pussy. Thrusting hard, deep, pounding into me with enough force to drive the bed across the floor.

"Oh god, Daddy!!!!" I scream, "Yesss...."

My hands grip the sheets tight, my whole body bouncing with each thrust. Sweet juices pour from my hot cunt as his cock drives into me.

ElenaDeVrie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElenaDeVrie

His large hand comes down hard across my little ass, turning it bright red.

"Mmmmm oh fuck Daddy....spank me..." I moan into the bed.

"That's it, baby girl, take that cock," he growls. "Yesssss....such a good little slut!"

Again, his hand slaps against my ass, somehow falling in the exact same spot as before. My body thrusts back against him, meeting him thrust for thrust. Sweat drips from his chiseled body onto mine. He is nearing his edge once more, and still, he refuses me my sweet reward.

He pulls himself from me, shaking, forcing his orgasm back down into submission. He pulls me to his face and kisses me passionately. He draws me to him tightly, his arms enveloping me in a way that we both lose track of whose body parts belong to whom.

I gently nudge him back, and we both collapse onto the bed, entangled in an impossible knot of desire. I run my fingers through his salt and pepper hair as his lips find my throat.

Our moans echo off the walls, forming some primal chorus of lust. As his body begins to relax, I press my hands into his sculpted chest, and I lift myself up. I straddle his throbbing shaft and lower myself down onto him.

His hands guide my hips as I begin to ride him. Up and down, grinding back and forth, caressing every possible angle. I slide my hands up my body and squeeze my hard nipples as I ride, relishing in the simultaneous pain and pleasure it sends through me.

My clit grinds into his pubic bone every time I come down onto him. Every nerve comes alight in my body as I come closer and closer. His hips raise to meet mine, driving him deeper and deeper!

"Mmmm ride that cock, BabyGirl.....mmmmm fucking cum for Daddy!"

My breathing is shallow as his cock grinds into my spot again and again. I bounce on his cock harder....faster....desperate for release! He pulls himself up to bury his face into my breasts. His tongue drags across my nipples, then he latches on, sucking and nibbling each one.

"Cum for me, whore!" He commands. "That's it.....oh fuck.....yes.....let me feel you cum on my fat cock, baby!"

Soon our chorus of moans turns to a symphony with the wet pop pop pop pop building to a crescendo! My back arches and his arms wrap around my back, forcing me down onto his cock.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!" I groan. "Ooooooohhhh, Daddy, I'm......oooooh-hh hh, fuck I'm cuuuuummmmmmiiiinnnngggg!!!!"

My cunt clamps down on his cock, convulsing and throbbing around him. Still, he pumps into me, and with a final guttural growl, he releases at last! His cum floods me, shooting thick hot spurts deep into my womb. His fingers dig into my sides as we find release together.

His lips find mine once more, and we find ourselves totally lost in our embrace. We collapse onto the bed together, panting between kisses, hearts pounding.

As our bodies begin to calm, he gently pushes my hair back from my face, gazing at me just as intensely as before. He presses his forehead to mine and wraps his strong arms around me.

"Mine." He says, holding me tightly. I smile as I understand that this is not a question, but rather a declaration of his possession of me as his little.

"Yes, Daddy," I whisper. "Always."

Published 
Written by babygirlmindy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments