Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming a Slut at 17

"At 17 my boyfriend shares me with his friend"

47
14 Comments 14
83.8k Views 83.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
At the age of 17 I began dating a 22 year old guy. I was no virgin when I met John at a party. We had a one night stand that turned into us going out and having sex every chance we could. He shared an apartment with two other guys and slept on a fold out couch in the living room. We fucked on that couch every night I could sneak out to be with him. John would often get my high and fuck me silly. I also knew that his friends would secretly watch us fucking. At 17, I was a hot number. I was tanned, petite and curvy with long blonde hair. I got a kick out of walking around their apartment in my string bikini panties and a tiny t-shirt, knowing I was turning them all on.

One hot afternoon I visited John's house and his friend Dan was there. His friend lit up a joint and we smoked it together. It wasn't long before my boyfriend pulled me into one of his roommates bedrooms. He tossed my onto the bed and started kissing me. He pulled off my clothes and spread my legs and began fingering my pussy. I was wet and hot and devouring his tongue in my mouth.

Suddenly he stopped playing with my cunt. I whimpered and clamped my thighs around his arm, pushing up against his hand. He continued to kiss me and moved his hand up my hip.

"I want you to fuck Dan," he whispered in my ear.

"What?" I said. I thought I was just too high and misheard him.

"Your sexy and hot and I want my friend to see for himself what a great fuck you are," he breathed into my neck while kissing me.

I was too high and too horny to consider it to be wrong, and to be honest I would have done it if I was straight. I have loved sex from an early age. Dan was a decent looking guy and I was curious about having a threesome. I said OK.

John called Dan into the bedroom. Dan came in to find John spreading my legs far apart on the bed.

"Have you ever seen such a sweet young pussy?" John bragged, as he spread my pussy lips apart. He dipped a finger into my cunt, causing me to moan out load. "She's game, she's gonna let us both fuck her. You're gonna find out what I've been talking about. Why don't you come over here and see how she sucks cock? She's my girl, so I want to eat her out first."

That was one of the great things about John that kept me coming back, he loved to eat my pussy. He didn't have a very big cock, but he more than made up for that with his devotion to eating pussy. To this day, I have never met a man that loved eating pussy more.

The next thing I knew, Dan had his shorts off and was bringing his cock out. His cock was bigger than John's and I was unsure if I could take it all in my mouth. To my 17 year old eyes he was huge. His cock was standing up proudly from his body pointing a little to the right. I was a little afraid of him putting it in me.

I pulled Dan's cock up to my mouth as he knelt by my head on the bed. I felt John slipping two fingers into my cunt. I bucked up against his fingers and hand as his lips closed around my clit. I was hotter and hornier than I had ever been. I felt my pussy juice leaking out all over his hand.

As I stroked Dan's cock up and down, I put my lips around the head of his cock and sucked. I pulled his cock out my mouth and licked his shaft up and down around and around until my own saliva was soaking my hand and dripping onto the bed.

"John, your one lucky fucker. She's a hot little cocksucker," Dan said as he began pumping his hot prick into my mouth. "That's right baby, suck it just like that," he said to me as he reached down and started to play with my titties.

Dan began pinching my nipples causing me to moan around his cock. John was finger fucking me hard while slipping his tongue up and down my wet slit. My hips were arching up to meet his thrusts on their own. I could barely focus on Dan's big hard cock in my mouth. When John began to lick my clit hard, I came hard and fast on his face. My legs fell apart weakly. I barely had time to take a breath when John demanded that I get on my hands and knees.

Dan pulled his cock out of my mouth with a loud slurping sound as John rolled my over and pulled me by the hips onto my knees.

"Come here man," he said to Dan.

I was on my hands and knees with my pussy on display. I couldn't see them as Dan joined John at the end of the bed. I could almost feel their eyes on my pussy. I was afraid that Dan was going to put his cock into my pussy. Long seconds passed. I snuck a peek at them over my shoulder. Both men had their cocks in their fists stroking them as they gazed at my dripping cunt. I held my breath as Dan reached out a finger and slipped it up and down my slit finally sticking his finger deep into my hole. I felt his knuckle pushing hard against my taint as he began finger fucking me. He slipped two fingers in and then three. I arched my back and shoved my cunt against his hand. I started playing with my nipples. He finger banged me with three fingers as John continued to jack off while watching the show.

Suddenly John said, "Go ahead, fuck her, I want to see her get fucked. Stuff her full off cock man. She's hot and ready."

"John, I don't know if I can take all of him in my pussy," I said.

ADreamLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ADreamLady

"I think his cock is too big. I want you to fuck me, I'll just suck his cock, OK?"

John came up to the head of the bed and kissed my deeply, thrusting his tongue in my mouth while he caressed my tits. Dan began slowly circling my clit with his finger.

"Shh," he said as he stroked my hair and kissed my again. "I really want to see your pretty little pussy get fucked. I want Dan to know what a hot piece of ass you are. I will make sure he doesn't hurt you and he will go slow. Won't you Dan?"

I heard Dan agree as he slipped his finger back in my cunt and continued to finger fuck me. I sighed deeply and moved back and forth against his thrusting hand. John cupped my breasts in his hands and played with my nipples while kissing my neck and back. I relaxed and started making little mewling sounds. John knew I was ready.

John turned his attention to my ass and told Dan to slip his dick into me.

I felt Dan slip the head of his cock into my cunt. Slowly he thrust in another inch as my pussy stretched around his big cock. I relaxed and concentrated on the feeling and I heard them murmuring behind me. Slowly he added another inch. He thrust in and out of me gently. All of sudden Dan slammed his entire cock into my cunt. I gasped as he began banging me hard.

Then I felt fingers gently grasp my clit and begin stroking it. John was playing with my clit while Dan pumped his enormous dick in me. Pleasure washed over me. I began to enjoy the giant cock stuffed into my cunt, pounding me so hard his balls were hitting Johns hand.

Suddenly Johns fingers left my clit. I spread my knees apart a little and pushed back hard onto Dan's cock, trying to get his balls to bang onto my lonely little clit.

John brought his finger up to my lips. They were wet with my own cunt juice. I licked them and then began sucking them, finding that I tasted pretty good. Just as I began to suck harder, John pulled his fingers out of my mouth and stuffed his cock in between my lips.

I eagerly began sucking his dick as Dan fucked me harder. I cannot describe the feeling of having two cocks in my body at once. Slutty and fabulous. Sublime. To this day I can get wet thinking about it.

I wasn't even aware of the slapping and sucking sounds we were making. I couldn't make a sound as I slobbered all over John's hard cock. Our bodies pumped together as we strained to come together. Dan pulled his cock out of my pussy and came all over my ass. I could feel his hot cum splatter across my butt checks. Some of it hit my steaming pussy. John began fucking my face harder as I felt Johns tongue flick my clit. His nose was buried in my ass hole and his teeth were ground up against my pussy lips as he licked by clit up and down. My pussy began quivering and the sensation was too much. I tried to get away but Dan held onto my legs, pulling my pussy back onto his face. He relentlessly licked my clit.

John suddenly pulled my head deep into his crotch as he came into my mouth. I could barely taste his cum as it poured down my throat. I swallowed every bit.

John pulled his softening cock out of my mouth. Finally allowed to make noise, I began moaning and begging Dan to make me cum.

"Please don't stop. Eat me, that feels so good. Make me cum you bastard!" I yelled while grinding my pussy all over his face.

I could feel my legs start to shake and every muscle in my body stiffened as I felt the build up start in my cunt.

"Thats it baby, cum all over his face," John said as he stroked my hair and face. "You worked hard, you deserve it. Let it go and cum baby."

I could feel my nipples get even harder as John pinched and pulled them while I came all over Dan's face. I

screamed, "I'm cumming!" only to be cut off by John covering my mouth with his and shoving his tongue down my throat.

We all collapsed on the bed in a sweaty heap. My pussy felt raw and reamed out. John and Dan just laid on the bed, eyes closed, catching their breath. I looked up and saw Dan's roommate Todd watching us from the doorway with a big bulge in his pants.

I heard snores coming from the two men sprawled out on each side of me. I didn't think they saw Todd. I wasn't even ashamed. I let my legs fall apart and showed him my freshly fucked and sucked pussy. I slowly slipped my finger down my wet slit, while smiling at him sexily.

They had awakened the whore in me and I was still horny. Dan had turned me on to loving the feeling of a big cock in my cunt. Todd looked to be holding onto a pretty good sized package. Since John had shared me with one friend already, why not try them all out?

I brought my finger up out of my pussy and sucked the juice off it and mouthed to him, "Come with me."

I slipped off the bed and walked past him to the bathroom.

I saw him out of the corner of my eye reach out to grab me by the hip. I was too fast. I swayed my hips a bit exaggeratedly and entered the bathroom.

He was right behind me. He closed the door behind him.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by sweetconcubine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments