Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind Closed Doors

"Nate and Lola are locked in a cupboard against their will. What will they do to pass the time?"

10
5 Comments 5
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
'Lola, I'm telling you,' Missy begins, for seemingly the millionth time. 'It's the 21st century! Put on a low-cut dress, some kick ass heels and ask. Him. Out.' I look over at Nate; his green eyes gleaming, his dark hair flicked across one eye.

'Maybe...' I mumble, looking down at my feet. She snorts.

'You've liked him forever! Just-' She is interrupted by Nate walking over to us. He looks extra sexy today, hand in one pocket, smirk in place. I've liked him for years.

'Hey Missy, Lola...' he looks me up and down, smiling. 'You look good today.' I blush, trying to ignore Missy nudging me.

'Thank you,' I say, grinning at him and adjusting my schoolbag strap. 'You look good too.'

Missy looks at him, then me, and finally breaks- 'You guys are the crappiest flirts I have ever seen!'

Nate and I both start to protest furiously.

'Stop! Stop.' Missy cries. ‘Both of you. Look at this.' She opens the broom cupboard she's been leaning against. Curious, Nate and I move into the cupboard. It's dark and shallow, with less than a meter between the door and the wall. There's nothing of interest, just a few paint pots. I turn towards Missy. 'What are we looking at?' She slams the door, shoving me into Nate, and Nate into the back wall. 'Missy!' I squeal, banging the door. 'Missy you bitch, open the door!' Nate shouts. I hear her heels click against the floor as she runs off. School finished twenty minutes ago- no one will miss us.

It's pitch black in here now, and I suddenly become aware that I'm pressed right up against Nate, my tight ass pushing into his crotch.

I take a sharp breath, all of my sexual fantasies rising to the top of my mind. 'Lola? Are you... okay?' Nate asks. His breathing is fast and shallow. Hm. He seems as excited as I am. It may be time for me to get a little dirtier. 'Yes...' I say, grinning slightly. 'You want me to try and move?' I say, starting to slowly grind my ass against his crotch.

'I- I... No, that's... That's okay...' he says, gasping a little.

'God, it's hot in here...' I say sexily. 'Mind if I take something off while we wait for Missy?' I don't wait for his answer.

Slowly I take my shirt off, revealing my firm 34C breasts, encased in a red lace bra, still rubbing my ass against him. Nate laughs uneasily.

'Shouldn't I buy you a drink first?'

I laugh, and manage to turn to face him, so my lips are inches from his, my breasts pressed against his chest. I feel his cock hardening in his pants.

'Lola...' he breathes.

Gently, I kiss him. He starts to kiss me back, slowly sliding his hands onto my hips. I wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer, so his hard cock presses against my clit. He moans into my mouth.

'Lola, I need you...'

I guide his hands from my waist into my pants.

Abby_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abby_Cooper

He's no amateur. He slips one digit into my already wet slit, thumb rubbing my clit. I moan, kissing his neck.

'Nate...'

He slips a second digit into me, hitting my g spot with every stroke. I moan again, gripping his collar, already close to cumming. I've waited so long for this. He rolls over my clit harder, and I fall over the edge, gasping for air, pulling him closer, waves of pleasure rolling over me. Slowly I open my eyes, the cum pooling in my panties. I slide down his body till I'm on my knees in front of him, his hard member level with my mouth. I unbuckle his belt and pull down his trousers. I fondle his hard member through his boxers, making him moan with ecstasy.

'Please,' he begs.

'Yes, sir,' I grin, pulling his boxers down, his cock springing free. I grip it in one hand and take it into my mouth. I lick and suck on the head of his cock while stroking it, extracting large moans.

'Oh Lola...'

He takes my head in my hands and makes me deep-throat, thrusting into my mouth, face-fucking me. I gag and choke on his thick cock, but I take it all in for him. As his balls swell, he pulls me off before he cums.

I know what he wants. I want it too.

'Nate... I want you.'

He kisses and nips at my neck, leaving a red mark.

'What's the magic word, Lola?'

'Please... Please, Nate...'

He pushes me against the wall, greedy hands lifting my skirt and pulling down my panties. I prop my foot up on a spare paint pot, pulling off my bra and letting it drop to the floor. He slips a condom on as I pull down my skirt.

In one fluid motion he enters me, taking my virginity. I gasp from the pain. For ten seconds it overwhelms me, my nails digging into his back.

'Fuck, you're tight, Lola,' he grunts, pain clearly not bothering him. Slowly the pain melts away and all of a sudden nothing but pure pleasure washes over me. He pulls me into him, picking up the pace of his thrusting. We groan together, breathing fast and hard.

'Faster, Nate,' I breathe, rubbing my clit as he hits my g spot over and over again.

'You're so fucking hot, Lola.'

He starts to grope and suck my tits as he pushes into me, making me moan and claw his back. I imagine Missy’s face if she knew little miss goody-two-shoes Lola was getting her brains fucked out in the broom cupboard.

'Nate!' I scream. 'I'm close..'

'Oh, FUCK LOLA…'

We come together, gasping as pleasure rolls over both of us.

Once we have both dressed, Nate thumps on the door again.

'She wouldn't have just left us, right?'

'I don't know... this is Missy we're talking about.'

I laugh slightly and kiss his neck.

My phone buzzes. It's Missy.

'it was unlocked the whole time u twat'

Published 
Written by lostinaworldofsmut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments