Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being taught

"Young guy Cal seduces his tutor Libby"

16
7 Comments 7
9.2k Views 9.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words
It was Saturday. I was tutoring Cal today. I put on a little pastel dress and thongs and a touch of make up. I arrived at his house at 11.30. I knocked. He answered the door and grinned easily. He leaned on the door jamb. Cal was 6’4’’, with a huge build and messy dark hair and eyes. He gave me one of his bone crushing hugs. “That’s enough, Cal,” I said, attempting to pry him away, but of course, I couldn’t make him do anything.

He jogged upstairs to his room. “My parents are out,” he called. “So I was thinking we could just chill today. I’m doing pretty well, yeah?”

I frowned as I entered his bedroom. “You mean you want your parents to pay me for babysitting you for an hour while you play World of Warcraft? I don’t think so, Cal.”

“What would you rather do?” he asked. He rolled onto his side and winked at me.

I rolled my own eyes. Cal was in his first year of university. He wanted to take a gap year and travel around Europe but his parents were rabid for him to go to a good university.

“I’d like to revise for your exam.”

“Boorrrring,” he said.

“Cal, you want to do well, don’t you? Otherwise you’re going to end up working at McDonald’s your whole life and you wouldn’t like that, would you?”

“As if,” he snorted. “My parents are loaded. As if I even have to work. Or finish uni.”

“Just because your parents are wealthy it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do something meaningful, Cal. I really don’t like that attitude. And if I hear you saying something so bratty and arrogant again you may come to regret letting it leave your lips. Do we understand each other?”

He thought about it for a second and smiled at me. The kid could get away with murder with that smile. I felt my self smiling back.

“Such a little manipulator,” I muttered, with affection.

“So I could get anything I want?” he asked, standing up.

I put my hands up. “Not this again, Cal.”

“I don’t get why you’re so resistant,” he said matter of factly. He picked up a lock of my hair and played with it. He placed his hand under my chin and stroked my lip with his thumb. My stomach leapt.

“Stop,” I said quietly.

“Say please,” he instructed evenly. Amusement kindled in his dark eyes. His unnaturally mature dark eyes.

“Stop,” I repeated, more forcefully, meeting his eyes.

“Stop, what?” His grip on my chin tightened. I wanted him to lean down and kiss me so bad it hurt. Panic set in and I needed to get away, now!

“Stop, please,” I crunched the words out.

“Sir.”

“Sir,” I added reluctantly.
He released my face and smirked down at me. My eyes widened as I realised what had just happened. “Cal! Inappropriate! That was NOT okay. Any of it. Bad Cal, bad!” I shoved his chest. “You are a teenager, I am an adult, and I am your teacher!”

“And?” he answered blandly. “I seem that innocent to you?” He reached his hand out and patted my head, emphasising how damned big he was.

“You’re eighteen.”

“It’s legal,” he replied coolly.

“It doesn’t mean it’s moral." 

“Moral... Do you think the police are going to break down the door if we kiss?”

He hugged me and I... 
“Was that a squeak?” I looked up at him and he looked quite polite and curious.

“No!” I slipped out.

“See, I’m being nice,” he told me. “I could have restrained you then, but I didn’t.”

“Thanks,” I hissed.

“I don’t like your tone.”
“Cal. You are way, way too young for S and M. You’re too young for sex.”

“I’m not so young.”

“Yeah, you are. And you may think this is Ok now but you will look back on it and know I took advantage of you and you’ll... you’ll hate me.” I breathed raggedly.

“Lib? Lib, look at me. What the fuck?”

“Sorry. Look I think it’s better if I just go. I’ll... organise another tutor for you, Cal.” I shook my head and walked to the door.

“Stop,” he said. “You will not walk out that door, Elizabeth. You will sit yourself down on my bed, now.”

I found myself obeying the command. It was said with such unnatural authority I felt like I had no choice in the matter. I looked at my hands.

“Now, you’ve been bad. You’ve been resisting me and playing all kinds of games. You’re lucky I don’t put you over my knee.”

I felt my stomach do another somersault.

“Did you hear me?”

I nodded.

“I didn’t catch that,” he said.

“Yes, Sir.”

He sat down across from me. “Lib,” he said.
I looked at him.

He was grinning boyishly. “I totally just dommed the shit out of you.”

“You’re in so much trouble. I’m telling your mother about this!”

“Tell her,” he said. He smiled again, quickly, but I caught a flash of genuine pain in his face.

“You don’t need sex,” I told him. “You need love.”

His face soured. “Don’t do that. For fuck’s sake, Lib.”

“What?” I asked, taken aback.

“Look at me like I’m a poor little rich boy. Look at me with pity in your eyes.”

“I’m sorry. I care about you.”

“I know that you do.”

“But the sort of... relationship you want with me. It can’t happen.”

“You should consider it,” he said. “We wouldn’t have to go public.”

“I’m not up for a scandal. I’d lose my business.”

“So what? I’d keep you as a pet.”

I shuddered. But not in a bad way. “I really, really need to leave.”

“So leave.”
“Fine. I’ll.. call you.” I staggered off the bed. In response, Cal threw back his head and roared with laughter. I was so startled I tripped and fell on my butt. I yelped.

“Poor pet,” he mocked amiably.

“Asshole.” I put my hand over my mouth. That was very inappropriate language for a teacher to be using on her student. “I’m sorry Cal,” I said, “That was a no-no word.”

“Christ, you’re hilarious. I’ve said fuck like four times since you got here. And I’m not in kindergarten.”

“Well, fine,” I said stiffly.

He extended his hand. He pulled me up and then tight against his chest. He pulled my arms around him. I hugged him. “You’re very bad,” I murmured.

“So smack me then,” he offered, shifting his own arms around me. I relaxed against him. His hugs were so warm, and I felt so safe and centred when he held me. I’d been letting him hug me. Truthfully I couldn’t claim I was innocent in this whole thing. I had been letting him cross the line, and crossing the line myself, so many times. But with the absence of his parents, and some sort of apparent dead line in his head, Cal was moving in for the kill today.

“Maybe I should. We’re wasting all this good study time.”

“We’ve got the whole weekend. My parents are gone.”

“And you expect me to hang around?”

“Why not? You got something better to do?”

“Maybe!”

He grabbed me and threw me onto his bed.

“Hey!”

“Hey, what?!” He got a pillow and began to beat me with it.

I grabbed the other one and smacked him back. “You’re dead!” I screeched.

I kept hitting and hitting until he covered his face with his hands. “You win!” He said.

“What’s that?”

“You winnnn!!”

I smiled triumphantly and put the pillow down.

“God you’re brutal, woman.” He shook his head.

“True.”

We lay there puffing for a while on our backs. He slid his arm under my back to bring me against his side. “Let me go,” I whispered.

He didn’t. He rolled me on top of him instead. I was nose to nose with him, holding myself up so my face wouldn’t fall onto his. He wanted me to kiss him. More than that. He expected me to. I took a breath and landed my face on his shoulder. He played with my hair. His fingers stroked my thigh. My stomach did its thing again. He stroked my thighs so lightly with his fingers for a few minutes. He kept playing with my hair with the other hand. It felt so relaxing and warm and delicious. I purred. He slid his hand up under my dress and skimmed his hand over my panties. “Do you want me on top?” he asked me, his voice soft and deep. I didn’t answer. I was so turned on but I had to stop this.
“No, Cal. Stop.”
“When you sound like that? Don’t think so, babe.” He rolled over so he was on top of me. He was in push up position.
“You know,” he observed, “you seem to be the helpless one here.”

I looked at the wall. He grabbed my face and turned it back to him. He was holding himself up with one arm now. “Am I too young?”
I frowned. He let some of his weight rest on me. It was hard to breathe.
“Stop, please!”
“Am I too young?” he repeated. His voice was frightening me.
“No. No, you’re not too young.” I said quickly. I was trembling.
“No, I’m not. Who’s the vulnerable one here?”

 I swallowed. His elbows rested either side of me. “Well?” His voice was no longer scary. It was kind. He placed his lips on mine. A moan escaped my own. He kissed me and I kissed back, his lips were full and warm and wet. He bit my bottom lip and it sent shock waves through me. My hips bucked against him. He took my hips and ground into me. I started to pant. He was very, very hard. He pushed himself up, taking his body off mine.
“No,” I begged, then put my hand over my mouth once again. He smiled down at me.
“You should beg,” he told me. He saw the doubt start to creep back into my face. He leaned down and kissed my neck, slowly, delicately. I sucked in a breath. Having my neck kissed drove me insane. He bit me, not hard, but that earned him another gasp.
“Are you wet?” he asked me. He moved to the other side of my neck and kissed and nibbled it. Shivers of pleasure made their way through my body like obedient soldiers. I started to squeak. “Adorable,” he said throatily. “I’m going to fuck you so hard, and you’re gonna moan for me, beautiful.”
I pushed his chest weakly. “No, we can’t.”
“You’re so hot for me you’re going to faint if I don’t put you out of your misery soon.” He raised himself so he could look me in the eye.

Egle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Egle

And smirk.
“I’m turned on,” I admitted. “But we still can’t.”
“Yeah, right,” he said. “You’ll give in.”
He noted the look on my face. He kissed me gently. “I don’t mean to hurt you,” he said quietly. “I know you’re delicate.”
“I’m not...”
“You are.” He smiled. “And you’re innocent. It’s what I like about you. Well, I like everything about you really.”
“How would a relationship between us ever work, Cal? And I don’t really do sex with no commitment.”
“I know.” He gave me a quick peck.
“So...”
“So trust me.”

He began kissing me and letting me feel his erection again. It felt good. I grunted, trying not to respond. I kept my face still. He wrapped his hand around my throat. “You gonna resist me?” he asked huskily.
“Yeah.”
“And you think I’ll take that?”
“Yeah.”
“You sound nice when you whisper like that. You sound like such a good little girl.” He put some gentle pressure on my throat. His hand fit around pretty much the whole thing. He was no little boy.
“I’ll ask you again, are you going to resist me, Lib?”
“No,” I whispered.
“No, what?” I felt myself throbbing against his jeans. He increased the pressure of his hand around my throat till his grip was firm. I swallowed against it. The blood was rushing down there. “No, Sir.”
“I want you to be a good girl.”
“I’ll be a good girl, Sir.”
“Stand up.” He eased himself off me.
“Why?” I swallowed.

He flipped me onto my stomach, gave me a quick smack on my bum.
“Sorry,” I said hastily. “I shouldn’t have questioned you, Sir.”
“No, you shouldn’t have. Now, stand.”
I stood up and looked at him. “Undress.”
I slipped out of my dress. Underneath, I was wearing panties, and no bra.
“You have very perky little breasts,” he commented approvingly. He tilted his head. “Get your panties off.”
I slipped them down. “Very nice. Come here, I want to give you a bit of a spanking.”

My heart leapt. My clit throbbed in response to the thought of him spanking me. I came forward and placed myself across his lap, at the end of the bed. He began to smack my cheeks lightly. I squirmed, barely able to contain my arousal. I pressed myself into his hardness. I was a grown woman draped across the lap of an eighteen year old boy being spanked and I was enjoying it immensely. “There. I expect I won’t get any more opposition or resistance from you now, will l?” He smacked me a couple times, very firmly. “No, Sir,” I yelped.

“Good.” He rubbed my bottom. He spread my legs with two fingers and began to stroke my pussy. I moaned. “You are so wet,” he observed proudly. He slipped a finger inside me, then another and began to thrust. I squirmed. He slapped my ass with his other hand as he fingered me. I was heading towards coming, and he hadn’t even touched my clit, which I wanted him to, desperately. “Cal, please... Rub my clit.”
“When I see fit,” he answered impartially. He continued to smack me and move his fingers in and out of me. He added another finger.
I pushed back against him. “I want you inside me.”
“I know you do,” he laughed. “You’re dripping all over me, babe.”

 He threw me aside and I lay on my stomach panting on the bed. I heard him unbuckle his jeans. He was facing away from me. I reached around and started undoing the buttons on his shirt. “Hurry,” I said. “I’m so hot.”

He lay down on the bed, on his back, naked, with his erection on full display. My eyes widened. “You’re not small,” I whispered.
“There are condoms in my drawer.” I got one out and handed it to him.
“What, I have to do this myself?” he asked disbelievingly.
“Oh,” I said, I fumbled with the packet and started pushing it onto his penis.
“Oh God,” he laughed, grabbing my wrist. “You don’t know how.”
I frowned. He flicked the condom off and leaned over me to get another. “Watch and learn, Teacher.” I watched as he correctly applied the condom. My face was burning with embarrassment.
“It’s alright,” he soothed me. He brought me on top of him so he could stroke my hair. “I don’t mind.” I hadn’t been with many guys, and they’d always put their own bloody condoms on. How was I supposed to know you had to unroll it special like that? I thought you just whacked it on there.
“Relax. Breathe, Lib.”
“I was...” I realised I wasn’t. “We can’t do this.”
“Don’t panic, sweet.” He stroked my hair until I calmed. “Good girl.” He kissed my hair. “I’m going to fuck you now.”
I whimpered.
“I’ll be gentle with you.”
“You’re quite big.”
“As I said, I’ll be gentle. Now I want you on your back. Or your stomach.”
He stroked my back as he said this. “Roll onto your back, Lib.” It was all too comfortable to obey him. He kissed me and played with my hair. “Just concentrate on kissing me.” We were kissing and getting into a good rhythm. I forgot all about being scared and worried.

He slid into me, just the tip and I gasped. “It’s alright,” he assured me. “I’m not just gonna ram it in. I’ll give you time to adjust.” He bit my bottom lip and I moaned and felt my body give in. He pushed in a little more. “Good girl,” he said softly. He kissed my forehead. “Let me know if I’m hurting you, beautiful.” I nodded. He slid all the way in and began to fuck me. It felt amazing. He shuddered and took a deep breath. “Not gonna lie,” he admitted. “This is taking some self control, Teach.” He continued to fuck me slowly, and gently. He was looking into my eyes. They were so beautiful, so wide and dark and full of wonder and amazement.

I smiled. “Oh, you think that’s funny?” he asked.
He smiled down at me. He opened his mouth and shut it again.
“What?” I asked.
“Oh, nothing,” he said.
“This is a funny time to get coy,” I told him.
“Is it?” He went into me deeply and I lost my breath. “Like that?” he whispered.
I nodded. I couldn’t speak. He didn’t see me nod. “Hmm?” He fucked me slowly, deeply, but still gently. I trembled with pleasure.
“I don’t think I can take this. It feels too good. I’m all shaky. You’re gonna have to stop.”
“Really?” he swallowed. He looked concerned. “I will if you want me to.”
“I don’t know!”
“Calm down, Lib.” He rested on his elbows and kissed my cheek. My breathing slowed a little. He was almost still, inside me.
“No,” I said. “Don’t stop. But could I get on top? It feels good and I can rub my clit at the same time as you fuck me.”
“Nope,” he answered into my neck, beginning to thrust again.
“Why not?” I asked.
“Because I like being on top.”
“But I do too.”
“Tough luck, little girl.” I pinched his nipple hard. His eyes widened.
“What was that?”
“Maybe you should obey ME. I’m older after all.”
“I’m bigger.”
“So?” I stuck my tongue out at him.
He slapped my face, lightly. I gulped as a shiver went through me. “I’m gonna have to teach you, aren’t I?” he asked.
“Teach me what?”
“To enjoy being fucked like a little bitch.”
I raised my eyebrows. “You’re a little young for that kind of talk, young man. And it’s nice to make love.”
“Make love,” he mocked. “I can’t just stay still like this, you know, I have to move a little.” He moved his hips a tiny bit. “This is so hard to do...” he actually laughed. “It’s so much work not to just fuck you the way I want to.”
“Well maybe a little self discipline will do you good, young man. Maybe it will help with your studies. So I will tell you when you may fuck me the way you desire to fuck me.”
“Alright,” he swallowed. “You tell me, Teach.”
“I will.” He moved as little as possible. My body ached for him to do more. His jaw clenched and he started to sweat. It was truly hilarious to watch him suffer. I felt a side of me coming to the surface I didn’t recognise. I wanted him to beg, I wanted to see those beautiful eyes fill with desire, I wanted him to want me so bad he would shake like I shook.

 “Beg,” I instructed.
He did. He begged so convincingly and so nicely. “Wait.”
“Please, Lib,” he groaned. “I can’t take this.”
“You thought you could bed a grown woman and she would just lie there like some little girl? No. You’ll fuck me the way I want to be fucked and you will say, “Thank you, Teacher.” Understand?”
“Yes. Yes, Mam. Damn, Lib...” He was trembling.
“Alright, you may give me a decent fucking.”
He thrust in and out of me fast, very fast. “Slow down, young man.” He slowed down a little. It was still fast, but I was liking that now. Fast and deep. I gripped his back. My legs clung around his hips. I made little noises, moans and whimpers and little delicate gasps. This may have been the best sex I had ever had. I’d never been quite so wet in my life. It’s like he couldn’t fuck me enough. “Are you still holding back?” I asked. He breathed heavily. “You want it harder?” he asked. A little of his sweat dripped onto my face.
“Yeah.”
“Alright, Teach.” He moved out of me and I wriggled onto my stomach.
“Is that how good girl’s lay if they wanna be fucked hard?” he asked me.

I got onto all fours. “That’s better.” He slapped my bum.
He took my hips and thrust in and out of me, as hard and fast as I could have hoped for. I screamed. I played with my clit and I came so hard I bucked insanely. He tried to hold me as a noise came from deep in his throat. “Jesus, Teach.... You’re so hot... Oh God.... I’ll study harder... I will!” He kept fucking me but I was so sensitive after I came it felt crazy. “Eek!” I said. “Stop.”
“No fucking way,” he said. He began to come. He used my body like a toy. He was fucking me so hard I thought I’d break. The pressure was so intense. “You asked for it,” he reminded me. And I had asked for it. He came and held me there for a moment. I was up in the air almost. “Thank you, Teach,” he said.
“You’re welcome,” I said weakly.
He collapsed on top of me. “That was good,” I said.
“I love you,” he replied, sounding sleepy.
“WHAT????”
“Duh, Lib,” he murmured, not at all concerned.
“You love me?”
“Yes.” He rolled over and lay on his back.
“Why did you have to say that? I just took advantage of you! I thought you just wanted to fuck an older woman. Like a fantasy.”
“Oh, it was a fantasy, alright. And it was amazing.” He closed his eyes. “Now come cuddle.”
“No. No. No. What have I done?! I fucked an eighteen year old guy who’s in love with me. I’m a predator, a PREDATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!”
He yawned again and pulled me on top of him. “Shut up. It’s quiet time now, Libby.”
“No... No... I can’t believe I just did that. What will your parents say?”
“I’m not going to tell my parents, obviously. And they wouldn’t care in any case. Now go to sleep.”
“I can’t. I need to...”
“Need to what? You’re being annoying.”
“But, but...”
“Shh, baby...” He secured his arms around me and fell asleep. I wasn’t strong enough to lift them, so I just lay there, wide awake.

...please let me know what you think :)

Published 
Written by KittyHelendre
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments