Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Sexual Experience Ever

"A great time with a great friend."

3
2 Comments 2
14.8k Views 14.8k
893 words 893 words
Yesterday was a shitty day. I was missing the ex, I was stressed, I was horny, nothing was fulfilling me at all.

I went out anyway because a friend was here from interstate for a family thing. So I went with her to see her, but left pretty early because I was in a pretty foul mood and wanted to get some sleep so that I could get a start on my essay today. I decided, however, to pop in to a bar on the way home where my friends all were. It was a night were a few of my friends who are in bands were performing. I was only going to pop in and say hi, but when I got there one band that a few of my friends are in was about to start playing. I hadn't heard them play before, so I decided I might as well stay and listen.

They were amazing, and I was put in a better mood hanging around everyone, and started to perk up.

One of my friends was the guitarist in the band, and he was so fucking incredible I watched him most of the time, not the lead singer.

I've always had a bit of a crush on him. Anyway, he was my ride home, because he lives just up the street from me. But instead of leaving at 1:00 when they finished playing, we actually got caught up chatting at the bar for a while. A couple of my friends joined us, and we all ended up speaking about sex. This friend has the same attitude about it as I do- free and open about everything. I noticed his body language while we were talking seemed a bit flirtatious, but I wasn't too sure what to think of it, because I've known him a long time and he's always been very friendly.

Anyway, we finally got into the car at around 3:00am, and before he even started driving he just said to me "look, I'm going to be honest, I kind of really just want to kiss you". I had been thinking exactly the same thing, and the chemistry was just incredible. We sat out the front of the bar just kissing for a while- his hand entwined in my hair, the other around my waist. It was great, instant chemistry.

So then he drove me home, and we just chatted the whole way. We got out the front of my place, and started kissing again. We just kissed for a long time. It was passionate, and it was hot. It was really nice to just kiss again, haven't focused on kissing in a long time.

Eventually I said "I think you should come inside", and he said he agreed.

KenyaMystic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KenyaMystic

But then we just kept making out in the car. We just couldn't tear ourselves off each other. It was really exciting.

Eventually we made it to my room. And it was one of the best experiences I have ever had.

He was incredible.

He took his time with me- there was almost an hour of foreplay. I didn't feel at all any pressure to do anything- he focused on me most of the time, and I didn't feel that I had to reciprocate. Of course I did, and I went down on him for a long time and really enjoyed it. But I've never felt so relaxed with anyone on the first night- he completely just wanted me to breathe and enjoy the touch of his hands and tongue. I could tell that he was getting off on turning me on, and there was no need for me to do anything except enjoy.

It was so great to have a friend that I could connect with, take his time for us to share and appreciate each others' bodies, with no pressure and no stress or expectations.

When we eventually had sex, it was incredible. He'd teased me to the point where I couldn't take it any longer before touching me, and he'd waited until I couldn't take it for us to actually have sex.

It was just one of the best sexual experiences I have ever had- we connected, we were relaxed, we fucked passionately, there was spanking and hair pulling and kissing and biting and scratching and licking and moaning and talking dirty and laughing and everything good that should be a part of sex.

He's also a big cuddler- so we fell asleep in each other's arms, which was really lovely. The sex I've been having lately has just been wild fucking followed by a hug goodbye. This was so much better.

It's not going to turn into anything more- he doesn't want a relationship and there's no way that I can get into a relationship at this point in my life either. But I really hope that we can do it again. I'm not sure if we will, because I know he is pursuing a girl at the moment, and even though he doesn't want a relationship, he seems to really like her.

But he's really left me wanting more.

I was really happy as well that he felt comfortable enough to hang around in the morning, he didn't leave until after midday.

So basically, fellas- if you get off on getting us off, we will crave more.

Published 
Written by sjforward3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments