Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Better than your brother

"Bailey decides to get back at her cheating boyfriend by playing with his brother"

19
6 Comments 6
15.5k Views 15.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
She opened the door and stormed in. Alec was on the bed, in his boxers. “What the fuck?” He started to get up but she pushed him back down on the bed. “Bailey,” he said, “what are you doing?”

“Your brother cheated on me,” she replied, “now I’m going to give him a taste of his own medicine.” She was on the bed, on her knees. She was wearing her old grey off the shoulder t-shirt, a black g-string and no bra. “I just found some very incriminating messages on his Facebook.”

“What do you mean?” he asked, looking slightly frightened.

“I mean, what are you up to sweetie?” she said in a high, fakey voice, “how was work today? Is she around? Yesterday was so nice, he he. Can’t wait to see you again. Fucking bitch.”

“Oh,” he said, “that sucks.”

“That sucks!? We’ve been together for two years, I’m not some girl he just met, this isn’t an open relationship.”

“Let me just put a shirt on,” he said, “then we’ll talk.”

“You really want to talk?” she asked bluntly.

He took in Bailey’s long black hair, white skin and dark brown eyes, flashing with anger. Her cute, pert breasts and hard stomach. Her thighs. He choked a “Yes.” She was his brother’s girl, even if they were having problems, that didn’t mean he could just...

She leaned in and put her mouth an inch from his. She could smell his breath. She didn’t care. This wasn’t about beauty and making love, she just wanted Alec to fuck her. She had always thought he was cute, but totally out of bounds, just as her boyfriend would have never, ever indulged himself with one of her cute friends. Only he had. And she wasn’t going to sit around crying and wailing, “Why?” she was going to do something about it. She’d rather be a bitch than a victim, and she thought Alec would be happy to oblige. He turned his head slightly. “Bailey, you’re really hot and I like you but we might regret it.”

“Worry about later, later,” she told him, then kissed him. She kissed softly, just barely pressing her lips into his. No reaction. Then he came to life and kissed back. She felt a pleasant tingle in her lips. She stroked his back with her hands, running just one finger up and down his spine. He grabbed her waist and kissed her a little harder. Then he pulled back, suddenly. He looked at her and said, “We shouldn’t be doing this.” She leaned in and kissed his neck. He tasted a little salty and she could feel his pulse under her lips. He gasped. She slid her hand down his chest and inside his pants. He definitely wanted her. He grabbed her by the hips and tossed her on the bed.

“That’s more like it,” she said, as he climbed on top of her and kissed her lips. He pulled off her top and kissed her breasts and nipples. She moaned as he softly bit her nipples. “I’ve wanted you too,” he confessed, “ever since the day I met you.”

She pressed her hands into the back of his neck. Alec bunched her hair up into his hand and used it to pull back her head. He licked her neck and bit it a little too hard. She drew a sharp breath.

“Don’t like not being in control?” he asked, his voice very low but deep.

“I... do like it,” she said, surprising herself.

“I like it too,” he said, sliding his hand over breast, the flat of his hand teased over her nipple.

“Please touch me,” she said, directing his hand to her crotch. He was leaning over her, one arm partially supporting himself.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

He felt very warm. He slipped his hand inside her panties and started to rub her clit. She felt the wonderful sensation of tingly pressure start to build. She pulled his shorts off so she could feel his hard on against her. As he rubbed he put more weight on her.

“This is a bit awkward,” he said. He lay down beside her. She pulled his boxers off fully, on her knees again. She kissed his chest, enjoying the feel of his firm, warm skin. Alec had such a nice body, well muscled and slim. She had stolen many looks at his shirtless body in the past. She licked his nipples and pinched them with her teeth. He grabbed her hair again. “It’s so silky.”

She came back up to his lips and kissed him. This time their tongues met. He played with her hair, burying his hands in it. She placed herself on top of his body. He surprised her by rolling on top again. She moaned as she felt how hard he was, pressing into her. It felt good on her clit but it wasn’t quite delicate enough to help her to cum.

Alec stopped to pull her g-string down to her thighs. He got into position and then started to suck on her clit. Bailey started to writhe. She wanted him to be holding her but it felt so good to have him doing exactly what she wanted. She felt her whole body start to heat up as the blood rushed around in her body, making her face flush pink. She bucked her hips and felt the pressure building, so pleasurable but also torture as she got so close. Her orgasm broke and washed over her. She trembled and twitched and made noises Alec relished hearing. "You're so hot," he gasped.

His face was so attentive. His green eyes were kind of innocent. He was so keen to please her. Craig had always been a selfish lover. He plundered away thinking only of his own needs. "I want to return the favour," she told him. "I want to make you feel good." She went into his drawer and found a condom. She kissed the head of his bulging penis. He shuddered. She took it in her mouth and sucked it enthusiastically. He sighed and buried his hand in her hair. She unrolled the condom and lowered herself onto him, straddling him.

He shivered and gently took hold of her hips. "Bailey, you feel sooo good." She leaned in and their tongues met. She kissed him deeply as she rocked her body back and forth. She fucked him in earnest. He lay there moaning, so sensitive to her every movement.

"I want you to cum," she said forcefully.

"Can we change position?" he asked.

She slowly removed herself. "I've had bad thoughts about you," he whispered. He looked into her eyes and smiled. Bailey smiled back and bit her lip. She got onto all fours on the bed. He stroked one finger up her slit. "You have such a magnificent arse," he told her. She gasped as he entered her from behind. He fucked her slowly, almost gently. She moaned. "Does it feel good?" he asked her sweetly.

"Yes," she confirmed, twisting her head back to catch his lips.

"Fuck me harder," she told him. He pumped in and out of her, grabbing her hips more firmly now.

"I'm close," he warned. Bailey reached for her clit and came. She screamed as her pussy convulsed around his member. Alec bucked and swore as he came inside her. "Oh, Bailey.... Holy shit."

He carefully disengaged. She cuddled into his chest, both of them sweaty. "They say revenge is best served cold," Bailey mused, "but I think I like it better hot."

"I know this is weird, and I don't know how it'll work," Alec said tentatively, "but I'd really like you to be my girlfriend, Bailey."

She looked up at the ceiling and smiled.

Published 
Written by KittyHelendre
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments