Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Girls Need Love Too, Chapter 2

"Betty starts her new job and soon is taken on her first business trip with her boss!"

23
15 Comments 15
8.1k Views 8.1k
5.3k words 5.3k words
After her date with Robert, Betty's confidence soared. If her boss thought she was attractive, who cared what the other office scandal-seekers thought. That night she lay in bed thinking about her date and what he had told her. While she still didn't exactly agree with his observations, the fact that he thought she was beautiful made her feel sexy. And he was an excellent kisser! She thought about him, daydreaming what the office will be now that he had seen her in this light.

As her imagination worked, her hand slowly made its way down her body and found her wet pussy. Betty moaned as her fingers parted her fat pussy lips and probed inside. She wet her fingertips with her own lubrication and then began circling her clit, toying with the swollen bud while her other hand mauled her large sensitive nipple.

Completely aroused now, she reached into her nightstand where she kept her vibrator, the only loyal boyfriend she had found. She put the tip in her mouth, sucking and licking it and getting it ready to go to work. She continued playing with her pussy, getting herself wetter and more excited, and then finally she unceremoniously shoved the toy deep into her wet hole.

Between her imagination, her fingers toying with her clit, and the vibrations of her mechanical lover, it didn't take long for her to come to a screaming climax. She lay there panting and wishing that Robert was there with her to hold her. After a bit she came back to earth and got up. She decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. She decided that she would do as Robert had asked and would dress for the man; she enjoyed pleasing him and would do anything he asked of her.

That Monday she got up a bit earlier than normal so she could prepare properly. Having nothing else suitable to wear except the dress she had worn on her date, she got dressed in it again and dolled herself up just like she had Saturday. He seemed to really like her looks that night so it would be a good place to start.

As he had told her she met with him in the parking lot of the office. "Hi, Mr. Davidson. I'm here as you requested," she said.

"And I am glad too, you look just as beautiful as you did Saturday night. I am pleased," he said, smiling at her.

"Thank you Sir," she said, smiling and a blush coming over her.

"Shall we go make some watercooler chatter?" he said, offering her his arm.

"Yes Sir," she said. Betty was proud to be walking into the office on his arm. It made her feel very special and very beautiful. And it had exactly the desired effect on the other office staff as they all watched, mouths hanging open, as they walked by. The women who had talked behind her back and wondered what Mr. Roberts was thinking hiring her now just looked green with envy. And the men who never paid her attention before nearly walked into walls and desks as they saw the "new and improved version"!

When they reached his office, the receptionist smiled wide. "Good Morning, Mr. Davidson. Who is this lovely woman with you?" she said. Betty giggled. The girl at the front desk was one of the few people who had been nice to her since coming to work there. They went inside and began their day, Betty still strutting a bit from her "entrance".

It didn't take long before Mr. Davidson began to rely on Betty for more and more important matters. She had proven that she could be counted on, and she had taken to her new job almost as if she had been groomed for it all her life. Betty seemed to be able to anticipate her boss's needs and knew exactly what to do in any situation. Betty had become quite an effective "Girl Friday" for him. As they worked more and more closely together, Robert became more dependent on Betty than he had ever been with previous secretaries.

About four months into her job as Robert's assistant, he called her over to his desk one day. "Betty can I see you over here for a minute?" he said. Betty came over and took a seat in front of his large desk. "Betty, we have a chance to land a very important account, the Samson account, but it will require travel to Atlanta for a few days to insure we seal the deal. How would you feel about a little trip, you and I?

"Just you and I, Robert? Oh I would love to! I've never been to Atlanta, but I hear it's a beautiful place!" she said excitedly.

"Well I told you when you started working as my assistant that there would be travel. This will be your first trip and this is a very important client. I want this account and I will need your help to do it. Of course, you will get overtime and all of our travel expenses will be taken care of by the company. So all you will need is some nice clothes and your personal things for the trip.

"Well, since that Monday you wanted me to dress up, I have been buying nicer clothes - dresses and such - as well as putting together some makeup and things. I know you like me to look my best. So unless there is something in particular you need me to get, I should be all set as far as that goes. I do need to get a couple suitcases but that's not a problem," she said.

Robert walked over to the door to his office to make sure it was closed completely. Betty turned in her seat, watching him curiously until he came back to stand next to her. He reached down and pulled her to her feet. "Betty, you and I have gotten pretty close working here together. You are by far the best assistant I have ever had and I feel like you know me better than anyone else in this office," he said.

"Well thank you, Robert. I do feel close to you as well," Betty said.

"I'm glad. Because I am going to tell you something now that for a man in my position could be very risky. But I trust you implicitly," he said.

"What is it Robert?" she asked, now really curious and a little scared.

"Betty, when we go on this trip, I would like us to stay in the same hotel room," he said.

"The same hotel room? I don't understand."

"Oh, I think you do, Betty. I think you understand just fine," he said, pulling her closer to him.

"Oh Robert!" she gasped, "You mean..."

"Yes, Betty. But only if you want to, honey. I don't want you feeling that you have to to keep this job. Your work here is always going to be secure - you don't have to sleep with me to keep your job. Not at all. This is only if you wa..."

"Oh of course I do, you silly man! Oh Robert, oh this is more than I ever dreamed would happen!" she said, her head swimming with the thought.

"Well then I do need you to buy 'something particular' for this trip... I want you to buy something for the night, something pretty but not real... complicated," he said.

Betty blushed beet red when he said that and he chuckled. Then he kissed her, a long passionate kiss that meant they were much more than boss and secretary.

* * * * *

The following week the day for their trip arrived. Betty had gotten her suitcases and the little something particular that Robert had told her to get. She didn't tell him what she got - she wanted to surprise him with it. She was packed and ready to go with both of her suitcases by the front door when he pulled up in a taxi.

"Hi Betty, are you ready to go to the airport?" he said, when he knocked on the door.

"I sure am! I've been looking forward to this trip since you first told me about it! It's been all I've been thinking about for the past couple days!" she said, giggling. He took her suitcases and they went to the cab and headed for the airport. They got their tickets and got through security with no problem. Then when their flight was called, they boarded the plane.

"I got us seats in First class, I thought you would be more comfortable there. Plus, the seats are only two abreast so we wouldn't have someone trying to come and go between us," he said, as they walked down the skywalk to the plane.

They found their seats and prepared to take off. Their flight would take four hours and fifteen minutes with a thirty minute layover in Charlotte. Fortunately, they wouldn't have to change planes though.

The flight was uneventful and Betty enjoyed sitting next to Robert. She also enjoyed sitting her holding hands with Robert as they flew. She wasn't afraid to fly, she just liked that he held her hand as he told her about the account, and what she should expect on the trip. She listened to him but her mind was on what she had brought for that evening.

Her thoughts were on what tonight would bring. Robert had been a perfect gentleman on their date and he only kissed her (although she wouldn't have turned down further advances!). However, he had told her that he wanted to sleep with her and so she knew that they would have sex that night. He had told her it was up to her, but she wasn't about to say no to him. She wondered what it would be like and she fidgeted in her seat, blaming it on sitting for so long, even though in reality, it was her pussy wanting to play.

Once they landed in Atlanta, he lead her through the airport to get their luggage and hail a taxi. Robert had been to Atlanta a few times so he knew his way through the airport, for which she was very grateful because she would have been completely lost! They got a cab quickly and headed for their hotel, with Betty looking out the window at all the sights along the way. Robert just watched her and smiled, happy that she was enjoying herself so much.

When they got to the hotel, Robert went and took care of getting their room as Betty looked through some visitor brochures. Then they went upstairs to their room. Inside, he put their suitcases on the sofa so they could unpack. "Let me unpack - that's my job, Robert. You go have a seat in the living room and I'll be there in a couple minutes. I want to freshen up anyway," she said. He smiled and went in to see what they could find on TV.

Betty unpacked his suits, taking care to hang them so they wouldn't get wrinkled. He had to look professional and wrinkled suits simply would not do. Then she unpacked her own dresses using the same care. She was his representative so if she looked frumpy and tired, it would reflect on him. Once she had unpacked, she went into the bathroom and set up her makeup kit. She washed her face and then reapplied her makeup and got ready to go to dinner.

After a nice dinner, the two of them returned to the hotel room to relax. Robert made them a couple drinks from the mini bar and they sat cuddled together on the sofa enjoying their drinks. "Robert, I want to thank you again for bringing me on this trip. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work for you and most of all thank you for being so sweet and kind to me. You will never know how much it all means to me and how you have changed my life," she said.

"Well, Betty, you have made a few changes in my life as well. You are an important part of why I came here... without you by my side, I probably wouldn't be here trying to win such a lucrative contract. And I know it wouldn't be nearly as nice here without you." he said.

Robert leaned to her and kissed her lips tenderly. Betty sighed and eagerly returned the kiss. Her face was flushed with desire as Robert kissed her neck and took the glass from her hand. Kissing Betty again, Robert reached around and unzipped her dress pulling it down off her shoulders a bit but not exposing anything just yet. He tenderly kissed her bare shoulder and across her collarbone to the other shoulder. Betty moaned and laid her head back feeling his hot kisses setting her skin on fire.

Betty gasped when she felt him unhook her bra, but allow it to remain covering her breasts. He finished unzipping her dress then he pulled her to her feet and let the dress fall to the floor around her ankles. Then he took her bra with two fingers and looking at her to assure her it was all right, she released the garment to him. He removed it and looked at her lovingly.

Betty's body was plump, but firm as he hooked his thumbs in her panties and lowered them to join her skirt. Betty's breathing was heavy as Robert helped her step away from her skirt and panties. She stood there in front of him, naked and fully exposed to his view waiting trembling and scared of what his next words might be. This was a giant leap of faith for her and she was terrified that it might have also been a giant mistake.

"Betty, you look.... beautiful. My God you are amazing!" he said, as he looked over her beautiful 38-37-42 form. Betty was crossing her arms in front of her, not really covering up but it made her feel a bit more secure. But Robert took her wrists and held her arms out so he could see her better. "You are spectacular sweetheart... even more beautiful than that Saturday I first saw the real you!"

Robert knelt down to see her neatly trimmed, dark brown bush. He put his hands around her ass and pulled her to him, nuzzling her soft fur with his nose. Her scent was intoxicating and he breathed her in deeply as he saw the drops of glistening moisture on her fat cunt lips. He looked up at her as if asking permission then kissed her pussy. Betty gasped loudly and ran her fingers through his hair as he licked her pussy lips and kissed her swollen clit now poking out from under its hood.

Robert licked her clit and then blew cool air over the engorged bud as it ached and begged for attention. And Robert didn't deny it either as he flicked his tongue over the tip of her clit to the sounds of Betty moaning with arousal. Grasping her ample ass cheeks, he curled his strong fingers into the creamy flesh, squeezing and mauling her tender ass as he ran his tongue up and down the slit of her closed cunt lips, causing the lips to swell even more and coaxing her flower to open to him.

Betty moaned with desire and whimpered, "Please… Ooooh… yesss… oh God, that's sooo good, Robert." She held onto his shoulders to steady herself as he continued to tease her very wet pussy. Her juices oozed from between her closed cunt lips and he licked them into his mouth. She tasted wonderful.

"Pull your pussy apart for me baby," he said. Without hesitation, she reached down and parted her swollen lips for him. He peered into her wet, pink pussy for a second then plunged his tongue deep into her hole. Betty gasped as she felt his tongue snake its way into her, wriggling and twisting as it sought out her juices.

Betty moved to sit down on the sofa to enable him better access to her, and he followed her to the sofa, spreading her legs wide and resuming his work tonguing her pussy.

SamyReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamyReyes

Betty writhed in pleasure as his velvety tongue ravished her pussy, licking, nibbling and gently biting at it. Her moans were unceasing as she ground her pussy into his mouth relishing his attentive tongue. She trembled with desire and could feel the familiar signs of her orgasm rising deep within her. Robert's tongue was relentless as he swathed her inner pussy and her clit with agonizing effectiveness.

Suddenly, Betty gripped Robert's head and pulled it hard into her cunt. "Oh fuck, Robert!! I'm cuuumminngg!!" she screamed and shuddered in a powerful orgasm. Her juices spewed from her cunt to coat his face, mouth and tongue as he continued to tongue her throughout her orgasm.

Betty bucked and writhed and twisted to try to escape his maddening tongue, but Robert followed her every move, his mouth and tongue still 'tormenting' her clit and pussy and she came again. She sat still, one leg dangling limply over the side of the sofa. Her breathing was labored and she mewled as Robert consumed the last of her cum nectar eagerly. Her eyes closed dreamily as he continued to lick and suckle her throbbing clit.

After several luxurious moments, he stood and bent over to kiss her passionately on her lips. Betty opened her mouth and sucked Robert's tongue inside to dance with her own, tasting her sweet pussy juices on his tongue. She opened her eyes and looked into his face, glistening with her juices. They kissed again then Betty whispered, "Robert, baby, that was unbelievable! I've never cum that hard… it was so intense!"

Robert smiled and stood up and began to remove his clothes while Betty looked on, still recovering from the most satisfying orgasm she had ever experienced. He stood naked in front of her as her startled eyes gazed at his rock-hard cock, twitching with anticipation before her eyes. It was over seven inches and thick with a large purplish mushroom head. His balls were equally large, hanging down to swing freely and were shaved smooth of hair. Betty bit her lip as she looked at his "equipment" then with a glance up into his face for permission, she reached out to fondle his cock and balls.

Robert smiled and reached down to grasp her ample breasts. The G-cup breasts were slightly conical, large, but did not sag. Betty's nipples were thick and hard as stones on her large pink areolas. As he grasped her breasts in his hands, he discovered they were surprisingly very firm. She moaned from his touch saying, "My breasts and nipples are so sensitive."

"Good," he said, kneeling and rubbing the nipples with his fingers. Betty writhed slowly as pleasure filled her ample body again while he rubbed her nipples. She sighed wantonly as her arousal grew with each touch of his fingers on her nipples. Her moans became more intense and she looked at him with pleading eyes.

Robert moved to kiss each nipple tenderly and Betty quivered with each kiss. He began to lick her massive tits all over, starting from the side of her left breast, licking in ever-smaller circles until he reached her areola, then stopped just before reaching her nipple. He moved to do the same to her right breast as she quivered and moaned with lust, desire and arousal.

Cupping her breast in his hands, he flicked his tongue over the tip of her nipple as Betty gasped aloud. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and held it tightly with his lips as he sucked it in and out while licking the tip with his tongue. Betty writhed and mewled in deep pleasure as Robert suckled her. He moved to the other nipple and did the same to it as Betty was nearly lost in her arousal, her pussy throbbing with lust and her nipples tingling exquisitely.

Robert mashed both of her huge breasts together until her nipples lay next to one another. She closed her eyes and moaned as his tongue flicked over both nipple tips at the same time. He sucked both of her nipples into his mouth to suckle them together as his tongue slathered her sensitive nipples. She grasped his head to her bosom and groaned steadily as the intensity of his tonguing of her nipples drove her steadily toward the edge. Betty screamed and erupted again in a savage orgasm, her juices squirting from her pussy and coating her thighs.

Robert continued to suckle her super sensitive nipples as she moaned for him to stop for a moment, but he ignored her pleas, continuing instead to chew and lick on the delicious buds. Her head fell back onto the sofa back, and she groaned and shuddered through another intense orgasm. "Oh my God," she gasped, "You made me cum, baby, without even touching my pussy!"

Robert smiled, offered his hand to Betty and she arose to follow him into his bedroom. He climbed into the king size bed and beckoned for her to join him. Betty grinned and knelt on the bed. She spread his legs and got between them on her knees. She moved up to lick and suck his nipples and discovered that Robert's nipples were just as sensitive as hers. He moaned in pleasure as her tongue ringed his nipples and she gently nibbled them.

He bent to her to kiss her forehead as she continued to pleasure his nipples and began to fondle his rock hard cock. She scooted down until her face was inches from his cockhead and she began to stroke his cock. "I was wondering when we were going to get to that blowjob I told you about!" She held his steel cock in her hand marveling at how big and hard he had gotten. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Betty rubbed his cockhead all over her face, kissing the shaft and head while tickling his balls. Robert's balls hung loose and low. Betty nuzzled them and licked them all about as he writhed in delight. She opened her mouth and sucked in a testicle and rolled her tongue about it, closing her lips and pulling at it gently. Robert was breathing hard as he felt his thick clear pre-cum seeping copiously from his peehole. Releasing his testicle she sucked in his other testicle and tongue bathed it as well, looking at him writhe in pleasure. She teased him by pulling at his balls with her mouth and she could feel them begin to draw up tight.

Sensing that he might cum, Betty gripped his cock with her finger and thumb encircling it and squeezing, thus preventing him from cumming. Several drops of salty pre-cum flowed onto her tongue and she swallowed his tasty offering. She released his cock to let his urge to cum subside and moved back up to kiss his neck.

Slowly she drew her tongue down his body, reamed his navel then engulfed his cockhead with her mouth. Her tongue rolled all about his velvety spongy cockhead and he moaned aloud as she pleasured him. Betty began to lick up and down his cock shaft wetting it with her saliva. She drew her tongue up to his cock rim and circled underneath it then down again.

Robert was mad with desire. He pleaded with her to let him cum, but Betty smiled and shook her head, no. He was nearly crazed with desire, but he resisted grasping her head and fucking her mouth to allow her to leisurely suck his cock as she wished. Betty gripped his cock tightly with one hand and tried to push the tip of her tongue into his peehole a bit. Robert gasped and quaked as she began to roll her tongue around the rim of his cockhead. Sensing his rising orgasm, Betty closed her fingers hard on his shaft to preclude him from orgasm.

When his urge to cum abated, Betty released his cock from her lips and drove his cock deep into her mouth and back up again. She repeated the tactic several times, each time sending more of his magnificent cock into her throat. Finally, surrounded by pubic hair, her nose touched his belly and his cockhead was fully in her throat. Betty began to try to swallow his cock, but naturally it would not go down, however the swallowing sensations on his cockhead were extremely intense. Never had he felt such total pleasure. He was in absolute ecstasy and had yet to cum. Each time Betty tried to 'swallow' his cock, her throat would squeeze it and prevent him from orgasm.

Robert groaned and wailed, his head snapping from side to side as he could not stand her relentless tongue, but it was too intensely pleasurable to stop her. Betty tickled his balls and trailed her fingernails all over them lightly, as she continued to 'torment' his cock with her deep throating actions. Now she began to pull her lips up until his cockhead was nearly out of her mouth, only to engulf it once again deep in her throat.

She 'persecuted' his cock with her mouth as his face contorted in magnificent anguish as he wailed and howled. Her hands began to slide up his body until her thumbs and forefingers captured his nipples and she started to roll, pinch and gently tug at them. His breathing was hard and labored as he resisted cumming to fully enjoy this wonderful seductress as she worked her magic on his body.

Suddenly, Robert screamed and exploded in a savage orgasm. His cum blasted into her throat and cascaded down as she swallowed it. Volley after volley of thick white creamy cum shot forth to splatter the insides of her cheeks with his salty seed. Robert had never cum this hard before in his life! His cock seemed to have no end to his cumming, while his balls drew up tight and pumped volumes of cum through his cockshaft.

Betty moaned deliciously as she consumed his tasty cum, not letting a single drop escape from her mouth. He thought he would never stop cumming as she milked spurt after spurt of hot cum from his cock. She continued to slather his sensitive cockhead with her tongue throughout his orgasm driving him nearly insane with pleasure. His eyes rolled back in their sockets and closed, he gasped for air, nearly passing out from the sheer intensity and pleasure of her mouth.

Robert was barely conscious, unable to move or speak. His breathing was strained and labored as he tried, but failed to recover his senses. Betty finally released his spent cock from her mouth and lay next to him with her head on his chest. After a few minutes, Robert began to stir. His eyes opened and met Betty's eyes as she looked at him. He wet his lips with his tongue and swallowed hard. "My God, Betty," he began, "No one has ever loved my cock like that…ever!" He bent to kiss her nose and then her lips, probing for her tongue coated with his cum. Tasting his seed, he rolled over onto her body and passionately kissed her again, feeling her firm breasts and hard nipples against his chest. "That was sooo good, Betty…I had no idea…"

"That fat girls could suck cock that well?" she interrupted him.

"Don't say that, sweet Betty," he told her, "You're beautiful just as you are. Thank you for coming into my life, Betty," he told her and kissed her mouth again. She sighed happily and returned his kiss with fervor. Robert suckled a nipple into his mouth and licked it tenderly. Betty sat up a bit and held his head to her breast as he nursed eagerly.

"Dear sweet Robert," Betty said, "I wish I were beautiful like some of the women at the office, but I'm not and that's okay with me," she acknowledged.

"But you are beautiful, Betty, both outside and especially inside," Robert told her as he changed nipples and continued nursing. She sighed and clasped her palm to his cheek as he nursed. He looked up at her and released her nipple, "Betty, I think you're beautiful and I never want to hear you say that you are fat again," he said, reaching up to kiss her. "You are a very pretty woman with a great deal more to offer than most of the other women in the office." She hugged him close, somehow knowing that he meant every word. She knew Robert would never say anything if he didn't mean it.

"How pretty do you think I am," she teased him. Robert smiled, grasped her hand and brought it to his massive hard-on. "Oooh, how nice," she smiled as he rolled her onto her back and moved over her. "Mustn't let a perfectly good hard-on go to waste," she giggled. He supported himself with his arms as Betty guided his rock hard cock to her very wet pussy.

She gasped as his cock parted her cunt lips to slowly slide into her slick pussy. She was tight, but well lubed by her juices as Robert impaled her with his cock. "Ummm," she moaned as he began to pump in and out. Her cunt muscles clenched his cock hard as he fucked her slowly and deliberately. "Ohhhh, yesssss, Robert… Ohhhh, that's sooo good… fuck me, Robert… fuck me!" she cried as his thrusting became more fierce.

Betty clasped her ample thighs around his waist and locked her legs together as she countered thrust for thrust as they fucked. "Don't stop, Robert… don't… don't stop… deeper, love… deeper," she cried out as his massive cock pummeled her throbbing and clenching pussy. His balls thumped her asscheeks with each hard thrust into her pussy.

"Oh God… I'm cumming… I'm cumming," she screamed at the top of her lungs as he continued to fuck her hard and deep. Betty shuddered in a powerful orgasm, her cunt clenching and releasing Roberts' cock with each of her cum spasms. Her cunt nectar flooded his balls and flowed down to drench her asshole as they continued to thrust into one another throughout Betty's orgasm.

Just as she felt her orgasm begin to subside, Robert cried out and exploded his thick hot cum deep inside her pussy. "Yesssss!" she cried as he blasted volley after searing volley of his thick frothy cum into her sweet cunt. Betty came again as his cock rubbed her clit relentlessly as he exploded more cum into her. Finally, their orgasms diminished and Robert, spent and exhausted, lay on his lover's body with his cheek against her cheek.

Somehow he found the strength to roll off of her and lay next to her for a few moments until he recovered. Robert drew Betty to him and he embraced her and held her tight. She hugged him and whispered that she wanted to lick his cock clean. Robert nodded and she rose up onto her hands and knees to take his cock into her mouth and tongue bathe his cock to clean it.

Finished with cleaning his cock, Betty turned to him and kissed him. Robert returned her kiss and embraced her and cuddled her to his chest. He pulled the covers over both of them and they kissed again. He grinned at her and turned out the light. Holding her close he kissed her shoulders, neck and eyelids as they drifted off to a satisfying sleep.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments