Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonfire Bonanza

"One last senior party..."

9
5 Comments 5
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

The bonfire roared, even in the pitch darkness surrounding us I could see everyone clearly. Senior year parties were tradition in any part of the world with teenagers, and for once I was happy to oblige. I'd never been one for parties really. People more often than not look through me rather than at me. But fuck it, it's time last time I'll see any of these assholes right? One last hurrah.

 

Everyone had been drinking (at a highschool party, who would have guessed?), but some people were straight fucked up. 

 

On the beach everyone was in their bathing suit. Gents clad in trunks and ladies in bikinis and every once in a while you'd see a hawian shirt sported by someone who wasn't nearly as funny as they thought they were. Of COURSE all these horny teens found reasons to take one another's clothes off. Started off as spin the bottle in the back of some guy's truck, I think. I walked off into the thin treeline on my own once that started. Soon enough people would start fucking, and then EVERYONE would start fucking. I didn't really wanna be around for that. Don’t need that kind of rejection.

 

See my problem with parties is, as with most aspects of my life, that I never feel wanted. I dressed mostly in jeans and old band shirts, far off from the khakis and golf tees that the Chads of my grade sported. Guess which was more popular with the females.

 

I just don’t get what people see in that type. Was it the way they subtly undercutted everything you talked about? Or how they were just so gosh darned upset that they ONLY got a ninety-four or their midterm rather than a hundred? Assholes.

 

The trees were starting to blur. I was on my fifth drink...or was it sixth? My skinny ass is such a lightweight. The thought about stopping crossed my mind on my third. Still had to make my way home after all. It passed again as I downed the last of the shitty beer and tossing the cup.

 

"Ow!"

 

Oops.

 

The poor victim of my red solo cup turned out to be some poor girl, half-passed out against a tree. Her considerable bust was covered in a lacey black and red bikini, which looked just a little too sexy to be a bathing suit. Not that I minded of course. As she stood up, I could see her impressive hourglass figure, highlighted by that bikini and...stockings? Was that a garter belt, too? Definitely not a bathing suit.

 

I felt my blood rush south as she waddled towards me, her auburn hair falling into her face. From this distance the light from the bonfire was dim, but it was enough to see her flawless porcelain complexion. She was stunning even without the lingerie.

 

“What kinda asshole just throws their shit at people trying to sleep, huh?” Her words had a bit of a slur, I doubt she was as drunk as I was, but likely close.

 

She tripped and fell into me. I could feel how cold her body was as I instinctively reached out to catch her. She shivered in my arms. It was spring, and the day had been warm, but in the night and away from the heat of fire and bodies, she must be freezing in what she was wearing. 

 

I slipped off my shirt and offered it to her. “Serves you right for nodding off where someone might innocently litter. Why the hell are you sleeping out here anyway?”

 

She took my shirt and apparently forgot how to dress herself. I had to help her arms through the holes while she mumbled a response.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I said I was waiting for Henry! You know, tall, blonde, hopefully hung like a horse. You seen him anywhere?” She rubbed her arms as she talked.

 

I had a vague memory of who she was talking about. Tall, blonde, and an asshole to everyone including me. I’ve heard of him doing stuff like this before, teasing some girl for a few days, promising that he’d fuck her sensless, then never show up. Last semester he’d apparently done it to the entire cheerleader squad. Top rank Chad right there.

 

“Hate to tell ya but he left like half an hour ago. Took Cheryll from the photography club back to his place apparently.” 

 

She stopped shivering for a second and brushed her hair out of her face. “Really?...” 

 

Wait...Katie! I recognize her face now, we’ve got like four classes together! Hard to believe she was wearing...well that. Far off from her usual fashion style of heavy sweaters and wire-rim glasses. I guess she’d had wings all along under that cardigan cocoon.

 

“Yeah, sorry.”

 

I realized my hands were still at the small of her back, holding her close to me. She could probably feel my hard-on against her leg.

 

I expected her to start crying. I probably would have if I were her, had I not known Henry’s signature move. But she harshly pushed away from me instead.

 

“Fucker!”

 

What I remembered about Katie was exactly 2 things; One, she was crazy smart, always outshining everyone else. Two, she was...quiet. Shy, rarely spoke her mind. Waiting to fuck a guy just barely out of eyesight of all your peers at a beach party? Really didn’t seem like her.

 

“Asshole! Piece of shit! Motherfucking bastard! Just leave me here and run off with some blonde slut!? Fuck!! For two weeks you lead me on, two fucking weeks! I put shit like this on for the first time in my life and you just...just...”

 

She was stomping and swinging her fists around, looking like she wanted to beat something to death. Those murderous eyes unfortunately fell on me.

 

“What’s his problem, huh? Am I not pretty enough?! My tits not perky enough?!”

 

She fondled herself while she shouted, pushing her totally perky enough tits together in my shirt. I felt my dick throb at the sight and felt a tad ashamed. She was hurt and I’m standing here with a chubby.

 

“You know what, fuck it. Pants down.”

 

“E-excuse me?”

 

“C’mon, I felt how hard you are.” She strided back towards me. Her hips swayed on her way. “Listen, I was expecting to get fucked, HARD, and I’ve been stood up. I am in no mood to argue about this, and I  can tell you want me. Pant. Off. NOW.”

 

Normally I would have resisted her advancements, but fuck was she right. I wanted her. BAD. It might’ve been seeing a woman as voluptuous as her in my own shirt, could’ve been the way her long legs looked in those stockings. At that point I didn't care, I'd been getting teased all night by my drunk classmates who had no interest in me. Katie wanted a dick? Fuck it, who am I to dissapoint a lady.

 

See must've seen the hungry look in my eye, she practically pounced on me. Grabbing the sides of my face and pulling me into a harsh kiss. There was nothing romantic about it, it wasn't loving, it was lustful. Hungry.

HILARYgoddessTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HILARYgoddessTS

 

I put my hands on her hips and practically crashed her body into mine. She immediately started grinding on my rock hard shaft. Lifting her leg to wrap around mine and pull me in closer. She wanted it. She may not have wanted me specifically, but she did want "it".

 

Her hand moved to the back of my neck, pressing my lips tighter against hers. The other moved downwards to jerk my length through my swim shorts.

 

I was no virgin, I had had a girlfriend for a few months last year. She and I were all over each other before the breakup. But nothing we had ever done was like this. It wasn't just want and desire. It was need.

 

Breaking away from my lips she gasped in a breath. She glanced down feeling my girth pressing against the fabric. Never breaking eye contact with it as she sunk to her knees. She spoke angrily; "I said, pants OFF!"

 

With a hard jerk my trousers fell to my ankles and freed my aching cock.

 

She wasted no time gorging herself on me. Gagging slightly a little over halfway, but forcing herself on until I felt the back of her throat. Now that’s determination. Bobbing her head and swirling her tongue around my shaft. Either she was well-experienced or was a frequent viewer of the hub.

 

She spat me out all 7 inches and stroked it hard and fast.


 

Looking at me with those lustful, angry eyes. "You better fuck me good."

 

She turned over on her knees, presenting her curvaceous ass to me. Not bothering to remove her panties, instead moving them aside, rubbing myself along lips I had not yet kissed. I glided my cock over a river of wetness before placing myself at her entrance. Just kissing her with the tip, a single thought shone through the haze of my buzz.

 

“Shit, wait. Should I get a-”

 

“Oh for fuck’s sake, I’m on the pill! Now quit teasing and fuck me already!”

 

Now who could turn down an invitation like that?

 

Slowly sliding in, she moaned with each inch. Once I was buried she shuttered a breath, she felt a lot tighter than I was used to. Dragging myself out of her just as slowly as I entered, she cried out when I slammed back in. Through a breath she growled “Now that’s what I’m talking about.”

 

I needed no more instruction. She wanted a good hard fucking, and I aimed to please. I thrusted in and out of her with such force that each time my hips met hers, she’d slip forward on the cold ground. Her quiet moans quickly turned to heavy breaths, and when she slipped forward enough she entire upper half had fallen forward. I took the opportunity to grab her wrists and pull her up, arching her back. She threw her face up to the night sky and cried out with such arousal and such hunger that I nearly came right there.

 

A few more hard thrusts and she turned her head; “On top...I wanna ride you.” Speaking through heavy breaths, she might have been as close as I was. 

 

I refused to leave her hot moist slit, I pushed myself all the way back in and leaned back onto my thighs until I was on my back. I barely had time to straighten my legs before she started moving again.

 

She bounced on my cock, sliding all the way up until only the tip remained, and slamming back down, sitting on my waist. She started out slow but I got deeper inside her this way. Leaning back on my chest, I felt more and more of me in her wetness as she repositioned.

 

Her moans filled the the shallow forest, giving the otherwise drab setting new life. I grabbed hold of her hips once more and hung on for dear life as I began to meet her thrusts with my own. Moans of pleasure became cries of lust as I assaulted her pussy with my cock. I refused to stop, to let this moment of pure animalistic instinct end. Even as I felt my orgasm build, I was still hungry for more.

 

“Turn around, take off my shirt.”

 

Barely slowing down and spinning on my dick, she wriggled her hips, sending waves of ecstasy through my body. “What’s the matter?” She mockingly asked as she leaned forward on my chest pushing her bust tighter together. “Can’t hold out?”

 

I was on the edge, tipping really. My dick throbbed and ached for release. But she made the mistake of pausing even for a second. The way she spoke so hateful yet arousing, it had given me a last jolt of vigor to choke her with her words. 

 

“Maybe...but I wanna see those tits when I cum.”

 

I held nothing back, I knew I would explode sooner rather than later. Regardless I ruthlessly pounded her, thrusting my cock in so hard and so fast she barely caught her breath before her face turned from teasing mockery to untamed arousal. 

She caressed her breasts at first, then completely pulled down her bra, freeing her gorgeous double Ds. My hands immediately engulfed them. Feeling and squeezing her sensitive nipples as her thrusts met mien. My breaths turned heavy as she rode me. I yelled out one final time before my built up bliss unleashed inside of her. I had never orgasmed like this before. Groaning with pleasure as I shot rope after rope of cum with each thrust. It wasn’t long before I felt her body begin to shiver, she was nearly seizing uncontrollably when she tightened her grip and dug her nails into my chest.

 

“Ah! Oh fuck!”

 

Her pussy tightened as her juices spilled out, signaling her climax. Leaning back, catching her breath. My mind was still buzzing, less so now from the alcohol and more from the mind-blowing sex.

 

I leaned up and she looked at me, eyes no longer hateful. We sat there for a few moments in the trees, breathing in the cool night air just staring into one another. Riding the high of our lustful encounter.

 

“We should probably um...”

 

“Oh uh, yeah. Good idea.” She lifted herself off me and fixed her lingerie. SHe held my shirt out to me, not quite meeting my gaze now. The lack of anger had returned her to that shy bookworm.

 

“Keep it, it’s still pretty cold out.” I thought I saw a smile peek out from that shy expression when I said that.

 

As we walked back in silence a thought occurred to me. We hadn’t exactly been quiet, nor were we quick about it. Had no one wondered where we were, or at the very least heard our cries of passion?

 

I had my answer as soon as the bonfire was back in view. It always starts with spinning that damned bottle. Not a single piece of clothing was being worn by any of the twenty-plus people occupying the beach. Were we not creating noises of our own, we likely would have heard the symphony of the orgy now raging in front of the roaring blaze.

 

The sight had reawakened my sex drive. I felt myself getting hard rather fast. Turning to see Katie I saw her biting her lower lip and rubbing her thighs together. Her previously shy eyes filled once more with lust.

 

“So...round two?”

 

Published 
Written by Hoser_21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments