Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Booty Call

"Sometimes you just have to have it..."

16
8 Comments 8
13.8k Views 13.8k
802 words 802 words
I was away on business last week. It had been a hard week. Work was stressful. School was stressful. I admit I was a bit grumpy after spending 7 days in a swimsuit reading and catching rays. I’d actually not made plans to see anyone the first night I was away. I needed the downtime. I needed to study. I needed to just be alone. I thought.

After a long conference day I went to one of my favorite restaurants alone and sat at the bar. I actually was looking forward to a quiet dinner. Unfortunately, the gentleman beside me wanted to talk. So I listened and had 3 glasses of wine. I resisted his blatant attempts to pick me up but was a bit flattered. I walked (no driving after 3 glasses of wine) back to my hotel and fell asleep on the couch in my suite (you have to love free upgrades when you travel a good bit).

I woke up around 11pm and found a few text messages from my two playmates. I also found myself wet and wishing I hadn’t forgotten my vibrator. I’ve never actually made a booty call. I mean I’ve met people for the purpose of sex. That means I’ve planned. I’ve also had impromptu sex by it just happening when I was with someone. Both are lovely. I do not think I’ve actually called someone for the sole purpose of sex. But I did that night.

I called Patrick and said, “I’m alone in a hotel about a half hour away. I’m horny as fuck. Wanna come fill me up?”

He asked me to text him the address and told me he’d be there in 20 minutes. The front desk staff gave him some grief and I actually had to go down to get him. When we turned away from the desk he smacked my ass. Before the elevator doors closed my hand was on his crotch and he had pulled me to him with both hands on my ass. He’s a great kisser, but we both knew foreplay wasn’t really needed.

I opened the door, dropped my jeans and pulled off my tshirt. I heard him behind me doing the same. When he realized I’d had on no underwear I heard him groan a little. I made eye contact with him and without saying a word I bent over the arm of the couch and spread my legs.

MarianaFiore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaFiore



He ran two fingers up my crack, finding me very wet and said, “I guess you’re ready.” I was.

I felt one hand on the curve of my back and then felt the head of his big cock smacking my ass. In seconds he found my entrance and pushed into me with such force I came immediately. We fucked like animals until we were both breathless and sweaty.

I came time after time, cum running down my thighs. He was a trooper, lasting longer than I could have ever imagined, pulling out from time to time to slow himself down. He says I make it hard for him to last. He finally came with such force I felt it deep inside me.

I couldn’t help but giggle. I was smiling from ear to ear. Finally he asked me what was so funny. I said, “I think I just booty called you.”

He started laughing too and replied, “Oh yeah you did, and you can do it any time you want.”

I cleaned up a bit and then went into the bedroom, turning the sheets back. He followed and we talked for hours. In fact, it's maybe the first real talk we’ve had. It's funny backing into a relationship like this. We met by having sex. I mean literally … I walked into a hotel room, my friend told me his name, he hugged me and then dropped his pants. We’ve spent a good bit of time together in the last few months, but mostly having sex, not a lot of real conversation. It was nice to get to know him better – hear about his plans, his life, his childhood, his family. I feel better about being with someone that I really know like that.

And then we had more sex. A LOT more sex. I walked him out around 4am as the front desk employee (that had initially not wanted to let Patrick in) watched with a pretty obvious look of shock. He grabbed my ass and kissed me long and hard in the lobby before walking out. I turned around and headed back to the elevator with a huge smile on my face, pausing to wink at the guy behind the desk.

Yep. I made a booty call. It was awesome too!

Published 
Written by saucywildcat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments