Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brad and Ashley, Part 1

"Step-brother and step-sister find they don't really hate each other."

47
17 Comments 17
33.0k Views 33.0k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Famous Story
Ashley Adams entered her bedroom and went to the closet. She picked out some sleep clothes in preparation for her nightly shower. Exiting the closet she took a couple of steps toward the bathroom, then froze. She looked with disbelief at the wall of glass separating her bedroom from the backyard. The drapes that usually provided her privacy were gone.

"Daaa... deee!" she hollered loudly enough to be heard throughout the house.

Her father, Morgan Adams, was in the living area at the other end of the house. He had just turned off the television when he heard his daughter scream. He double-timed it to her room. In the doorway he stopped. "What is it?" he asked breathlessly.

"Look," Ashley said loudly, wagging a finger toward the uncovered windows, "What happened to my curtains?"

Still labored in his breathing, Mr. Adams hastily replied, "Oh kitten, I am so sorry, we should have told you. Your mother had the maid take them down today and sent to the cleaners."

Ashley gritted her teeth. “She is not my mother,” she stated defiantly.

"Sorry, your step-mother then... Anyway, the drapes, they've been hanging in your room for five years and we were sure they were just full of dust."

Ashley was flustered. "But... but... I mean, what am I supposed to do? How do I keep someone from looking in?" Ashley was eighteen and like many girls her age had become very protective of her privacy.

Mr. Adams explained patiently, "Look, sweetheart, it's just for a couple of days and you can be careful until we get them back, and besides, there's no-one out there to look in."

It bothered Ashley that she couldn't see what, (or who), was on the other side of the glass. Flailing her arms wildly she protested, "How do you know that, Daddy? There might be a peeping Tom out there right now."

"Ashley please, calm down," Mr. Adams pleaded, "The whole yard is surrounded by an eight foot high fence and there's a lock on the gate. The only way anyone can get into that yard is through this house. There is no-one out there."

"You're sure then," Ashley asked. Mr. Adams nodded. Ashley knew he had to be right. On the other hand, there was still a possibility, no matter how small it might be. A little shiver went up her spine. It scared her alright, but the possibility also caused a bit of excitement.

"Well at least my bathroom is still private," she lamented. "You didn't take those curtains too, did you?" She saw the look on her father's face and immediately knew the answer. "Oh no, please tell me you didn't, please, please -"

"I uh... I'm sorry, but yes those were taken down too. You're just going to have to be careful for a couple of days," Mr. Adams replied sheepishly.

Ashley looked at the diaphanous gown she held in her hands. Seeing that her father's eyes were locked on the gown, she hastily said, "I think I need to wear something else."

"You be as careful as you think you need to be," Mr. Adams said as he turned to leave, "I'm sure the curtains will be back in place before the weekend."

Ashley hesitated as he left the room, still wondering what it might be like to at least pretend she was being watched. She dismissed the thought and turned back to the closet.

*****

When school started in the fall, Ashley would be a freshman in college. She had a step-brother her own age that she'd been forced to live with for the last five years. Both were attractive and had been among the most popular in school, but even though they had gotten a lot more tolerant of each other in the last couple of years, there still existed between them, some of that chill that often exists between step-siblings.

Ashley was still a virgin but she wasn't exactly clueless when it came to sex. Several weeks ago she had broken up with a boy she had been going with for most of the last year. She had even thought for some time that he might be the one. They had studied after school at his house on a number of occasions. As neither of his parents got home until around six o'clock, their studying frequently turned into a hot make-out session, with a lot of loosened, (and sometimes removed), clothing.

A few months back, just before she had turned eighteen, Ashley allowed him to unsnap her bra and a few days later, to remove it altogether. She had been reluctant, even somewhat resistant, but when she felt his hands on her bare breasts and his tongue flicking over her nipples, it was like a narcotic -- she had to have more. Thereafter Ashley undid the bra herself, often as soon as they were alone.

Ashley and Rob, (that was his name), still hadn't actually done it, but they were very close. One afternoon, shortly before graduation, alone in his house, they stretched out on the couch and quickly got pretty much naked. Rob's hands were all over her but mostly between her legs. Ashley's hand was inside his shorts, wrapped lightly around his cock, slowly stroking it.

Ashley had spent a lot of sleepless nights thinking about this. She knew what was about to happen and had decided she was ready for it.

Ashley slid Rob's shorts down and off. Then brushing his hand aside, she did the same with her panties. She took hold of Rob's cock and brushed the head of it against her pussy lips. She was about to push it between them when they heard the garage door. One of Rob's parents had come home early. Ashley jumped up, hastily grabbed her purse and clothes and raced to the nearest bathroom. She dressed, applied make-up and brushed her hair.

Exiting the bathroom she was greeted by Rob's mother who was just coming in from the garage. Rob had also dressed and was seated at the table where their books and papers were carelessly spread before him. Rob's mother had no reason to believe that her son and his girlfriend hadn't actually been studying.

Ashley was polite to Rob's mother but expressed the need to get on home. She gathered her books and headed out the door to her house, a few doors away.

On the way home though, Ashley made an important decision. She decided that she wasn't quite ready to lose her virginity after all, and although Rob could certainly get her turned on, the sex was really all there was between them. It was a good thing Mrs. Wilson had come home when she did.

Ashley decided it was time to end the relationship with Rob. It wasn't likely that his mother would show up again just at the right time, and Ashley wanted more than just sex in her relationship.

*****

Ashley hung up the gown and selected a crinkle cotton sleep set, pullover top and loose fitting panties, boy-shorts style, and very definitely not see-through. In the bathroom she only needed to worry about her top as the window ledge was just above waist height. She could keep her back to the window until she had the top on. Her legs would still be bare but that would only matter in the bedroom, and she wouldn't have the bedroom light on very long. If anyone was in the backyard watching, they wouldn't see much.

In the bathroom she dropped the sleep set on a chair and stripped off her street clothes, being careful to keep her back to the window.

While looking at herself in the mirror, Ashley began thinking about her step-brother's friend, Jarrad. Ever since meeting him at fourteen, she had had a crush on him, but although he had always been friendly, sometimes even a bit flirtatious, he had generally treated her more like a sister than the way she wanted to be treated.

Ashley couldn't understand why Jarrad hadn't already made some moves on her. She was tall enough, but not too tall. Her hair was blond, but she could dye it brown, or even black or red if that's what he wanted. At fourteen she had been skinny, but you wouldn't say that now.

Ashley was still slim, but she was also nicely rounded in the right places. And her breasts were of the size and shape that made the guys drool and other girls jealous. She lightly pinched her nipples.

It was the beginning of summer and Ashley was going to spend most of it in a bikini at their backyard pool. Her step-brother and Jarrad, who were also going to be college freshmen next year, would be spending lots of time around the pool too. Ashley considered how she would look in a bikini, and was pretty sure it wouldn't be long before Jarrad was thinking of her as a woman, not as a little girl.

Naked, she stepped into the shower, still being careful to keep her body turned away from the window. With the water running over her naked form, Ashley slowly and sensuously soaped herself. The bedroom with its wall of glass and no curtains would be no place for sexual stimulation tonight, and even though she had to be careful in the bathroom too, at least the shower was still private.

Ashley soaped her breasts and washed between her legs. She imagined that the hands bringing her so much pleasure were not her own. In spite of panting for breath and crying for release she forced herself to stop short of orgasm, fearing it might leave her rubber legged and out of control.

She shut off the water and reached from the shower for a towel. Before stepping out she wrapped it demurely around herself. Once in front of the mirror and with her back to the window, she let the towel drop to the floor. She again studied herself in the mirror. There was a slight sensation of excitement caused by standing naked in front of the bare window, even if the only thing visible to someone peeping through the window would be her bare back.

A faint reddish glow appeared in the mirror. Ashley blinked her eyes a couple of times, trying to make it go away, before realizing that what she was seeing was coming from outside the window. She dove for the light switch, plunging the room into darkness.

It had dawned on Ashley that whoever or whatever caused the glow not only had a view of her backside, but also through the mirror, a very clear view of her front-side, and her bare tits. She crept to the window and looked over the top of the window ledge, peering into the backyard in an attempt to see who, or what, was watching her.

Ashley thought the strange light had come from near a table situated between the pool and her room. She was just able to make out the figure of a man, (or at least she presumed it was a man), sitting at the table. She was on the verge of calling to her father when the glow appeared again. It was a cigarette, and it lit up the face of the person seated at the table. Ashley's hand shot to her mouth as she realized it was her step-brother Brad.

"Of course," she thought. "He has been home all day. He would have known about the drapes being removed. And now he's been watching me, naked, but Brad?... my step-brother? ... he's never before even acted interested."

It was a good thing she had decided to wear something other than the filmy gown. With Brad sitting no more than twenty feet on the other side of the uncovered windows, it would have been as if she wasn't wearing anything at all, not that he hadn't already seen plenty!

Crawling around on the floor in the dark, Ashley managed to find the sleep set and get it on. Exiting the bathroom, her first instinct was to run hastily to her bed and snap off the light. But if she did that, her step-brother would know for sure, that she knew he was watching. She didn't want him to know she knew... at least not yet.

As she moved nervously, but unhurriedly, past the uncovered windows, Ashley felt a tingle of excitement over the knowledge that she was being watched by Brad. She figured though that he had already seen even more.

Brad had indeed seen more, looking through the bathroom window, watching his step-sister's reflection in the mirror. Seeing her now through the undraped sliding-glass doors of her bedroom, he was at first disappointed to see she had put something on.

Still, what she was wearing was not something she would ordinarily wear around the house, at least not when he was home. The panties were really loose fitting and not all that heavy either. The top was on the short side, more like a camisole, exposing about an inch of skin between the top of the panties and the bottom of the topper. And with the night-stand light behind her, it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Brad felt himself getting hard.

At the edge of the bed Ashley hesitated. She had a pretty good idea what kind of picture she would be presenting when she bent over to fold the covers down, especially with the over-sized leg holes in the panties. She considered turning off the light and doing it in the dark, but she was beginning to like being watched and decided that turning off the light was unnecessary.

Brad watched intently as his step-sister slowly bent over, accentuating her butt and the firmness of her legs. "Holy shit," he thought, "With that light behind her... oh my God!" Ashley slowly folded the sheet and coverlet halfway down the bed, then crawled in.

Ashley was unaware of the effect the light was having. When she extinguished it though, Brad knew the show was over. He had hoped for more, but all in all, it was still way more than he had seen of her before.

Brad may have been sexually stimulated but he wasn't totally okay with the feelings he was experiencing. He couldn't imagine having sex with his step-sister, he didn't even like her. But he did want to see her naked though, so maybe he did like her a little.

Ashley went to sleep that night with nervous thoughts of being watched. Knowing that it had been her step-brother Brad though, and not just some stranger, she felt only minor discomfort, not real fear. She had to acknowledge though, there was also a certain element of excitement to it.

*****

The next morning Brad and Ashley were seated across from each other at the kitchen table, eating their breakfast. Their parents were already gone for the day.

Ashley's head was bent over her plate, deep in thought. She wasn't ready to admit it yet, not even to herself, but the sight across the table of her step-brother's manly physique was causing any concern she had over the events of the previous night to be replaced with a desire for a repeat.

She startled Brad when she raised her eyes, and with fork in mid-air, quietly said, "I need to ask a favor."

Brad too had been bent over his food. "Huh... oh sure... well maybe," he responded as he looked up at Ashley.

Brad's ears perked up at what she said next. "Last night... in the backyard... I think someone was watching me."

Brad tried to hide his guilt, "In the backyard? How is that possible?"

Ashley adopted a conspiratorial tone. "I don't know but I was wondering. Would you be willing to sit in the backyard tonight while I take my shower and get ready for bed? You know, make sure no one's out there."

"Holy shit!" he thought, "Does she think that just because I'm her step-brother, that I'm not going to look?" Brad replied with considerable disbelief, "Uh, yeah... if that's what you want,"

"Yes, thanks," Ashley replied. She was nervously excited but wanted to change the subject. "Will you be playing football at college?" she quickly asked.

Brad understood there was to be no more discussion of last night or tonight. "If I don't they'll be wasting a scholarship," he responded. The conversation continued and although Brad and Ashley both thought anxiously about what that night might bring, there was no further mention of it.

*****

When Ashley got up from the television later that night, Brad got up too and headed quickly for his room. Ashley stopped in the kitchen for a glass of milk to give him time to get into the backyard.

In his room, Brad hastily stripped off his clothes and slipped into a pair of loose-fitting shorts. Without any underwear, Brad was prepared for watching. He went out through the sliding-glass door and took a seat at the backyard table, facing Ashley's bedroom.

Brad watched through the uncurtained bedroom windows as Ashley entered her room and turned on the bedside light. She opened her closet and took out a badly worn man's dress shirt. She slung it over her shoulder and disappeared into the bathroom.

Brad shifted his gaze to the bathroom window, similarly uncurtained and dimly lit by the light coming into it from the bedroom. Understanding full well that Ashley had to know he would be watching, Brad expected her to settle for the light from the bedroom and leave the bathroom light off.

When Ashley unexpectedly flipped on the bathroom lights, their bright light startled him. His hand clasped his hardening cock through his shorts. "Well," he thought, "This could get interesting."

Ashley hadn't yet decided how far she was going to go into the sexual unknown, but however far it was, she was going to go slowly. The bottom ledge of the bathroom window was around waist height, so as long as she was turned away from Brad's gaze, she wouldn't be exposing much. Carefully keeping her back to the window, Ashley stripped off her clothes and entered the shower. Brad saw nothing but her bare back.

She didn't spend long in the shower. Although she felt a sense of foreboding about what was to follow, Ashley was still anxious to get on with it. With her heart racing, but telling herself she really wanted to do this, she stepped out of the shower and briefly exposed her bare breasts to the undraped window before covering herself with a towel. Brad was looking through the window, as she had expected, and marveled at the sight of her dripping breasts. "God," he thought, "Even as close as this is, I still wish I had binoculars."

But, other than those few seconds, Ashley kept her back to the window and stayed clear of the mirror. When she was done drying herself, she wrapped the towel around her damp hair instead of her body, leading Brad to believe he was in for a real show. Ashley however lost her nerve and instead blocked Brad's view by positioning herself between the mirror and the window, leaving him with only a view of her back from the waist up.

Ashley continued to frustrate Brad's view while brushing her teeth. However, after removing the towel from her head and beginning to blow dry her hair, her nerve began seeping back. Much to Brad's delight she slowly stepped from side to side affording him ever lengthening views of her bare breasts. Brad unzipped his shorts and took his cock out, stroking it as he watched her though the window.

Ashley had regained her confidence and was able to act totally unconcerned by the curtain-less window as she nonchalantly picked up the worn-out dress shirt she had brought into the bathroom with her.

Brad watched as Ashley carefully buttoned the shirt over her naked body. He was sure she hadn't put her bra back on and unless she had put them on when she was bent over drying herself, she wasn't wearing panties either.

Brad wondered what was going on in his step-sister's head. Ashley had to know he was watching but acted as if she could care less. She turned off the bathroom light and stepped into the bedroom. As Brad watched her walk away from the windows and toward the bed, the light next to the bed silhouetted her body in such a way as to make her appear almost naked.

Ashley had one final bit of exposure she hoped to effect before turning off the light. She had walked slowly from the bathroom to the side of the bed in hope that she would have the courage to pull it off. As she stopped near the nightstand she reminded herself again that it was not some stranger that was watching, it was her step-brother who she had been living with for the last five years.

With her back still toward the windows, Ashley unbuttoned the shirt and let it fall to the floor. "Oh my God," Brad mumbled almost audibly, "And she's not even wearing panties!" It was the first time he had seen her naked and she was even more gorgeous than he had imagined. He quickened the pace of his hand on his cock, rapidly spreading the pre-cum over the length of his shaft.

Ashley bent over to extinguish the light, and although he was too far away to be certain, Brad imagined her love lips were pointed straight at him. He furiously stroked his cock until rope after rope of sperm shot from it and onto the lawn. Through the darkened window he could faintly discern her climbing into bed.

Brad was pretty sure there was nothing wrong with having an orgasm while watching his step-sister. After all, she had a killer body, and it looked as if she had been deliberately teasing him with it. He didn't think he would fuck his step-sister, but it couldn't hurt to have a few lustful thoughts about her.

*****

After awakening the next morning Ashley continued to lie in bed. She was a little conflicted over what had taken place the previous night. Surely it had been a turn-on, the moisture between her legs attested to that, but she also felt a measure of embarrassment over having exposed herself so brazenly to her step-brother.

Ashley felt the urge to continue, maybe even push the envelope a bit further, but she wasn't ready to admit outright to Brad that it excited her to have him watching her. She was also concerned because Brad was her step-brother. Would another male, say Jarrad for instance, excite her as much? She wasn't sure.

Getting out of bed, she started toward the closet to find something to wear for breakfast. She stopped abruptly and looked at the shirt she had dropped beside the bed the night before. It was somewhat worn, but not ragged, and it was long, nearly mid-thigh.

She put the shirt on and buttoned it, all but the top two buttons. Ashley reached into her chest of drawers for a fresh pair of panties -- then hesitated. She hadn't been wearing any last night. But no, Brad would be a lot closer today. She wasn't ready for that level of vulnerability. She slipped on a pair of panties and headed for the kitchen.

Brad was already seated at the kitchen table, eating some cold cereal. He looked up as Ashley walked in. "Oh my God," he thought, giving her a quick once-over, "That is the same shirt she was wearing last night."

Ashley's face turned crimson as she sat down. Brad's stare embarrassed her. "Uh... uh..." she stammered, then lied, "I just remembered that I asked you to watch me from the backyard last night. I forgot all about it. I hope you did too."

"No," Brad replied, still staring at Ashley's less than modest attire, "No, I didn't forget."

Her nervousness began to erode. She tried to suppress a smile. "But you weren't really watching the whole time, were you?"

Brad was sure that Ashley was lying about not remembering what she had asked him to do and decided it would be okay for him to lie a little too. "No, I was mostly looking around the yard, making sure no one else was there. I only looked toward the house a couple of times."

Ashley's slight smile turned to a slight frown. "So you weren't watching when I had my clothes off."

Brad was beginning to realize that Ashley had probably wanted him to be watching. "Uh, yeah, I guess I did see you a couple of times with your clothes off, but I didn't think much of it. You know, we do live together so I'm sure I've seen you like that before."

"Really?" Ashley asked, "And when might that have been?" She had a quizzical look on her face.

Brad replied boldly, "Okay, so I was looking, but you asked me to."

"Yeah, I guess I did, but I forgot."

"But you did want me to watch?"

"Well I didn't really think that much about it, you being my step-brother and all..."

For all of the five years they had lived together, Ashley had always been modestly attired around the house, especially if her father was around, or if it was just she and Brad alone. Brad was not about to do or say anything that might cause Ashley to abandon her new freedom. "You want me to keep an eye on the backyard again tonight?"

"If you would, I think that would be nice," she replied, then changed the subject, "You said you expected to play football at college. When does practice start?"

Before Brad had a chance to answer, Ashley's cell-phone rang. She looked down and saw it was Brad's mother that was calling. "Hi Mom," she said cheerily as she answered the phone. It had taken her a couple of years, but she did now call her step-mother, 'Mom'.

"I didn't wake you, did I," her step-mother asked.

"Oh no. Brad and I are already up. We are just finishing breakfast." She pushed her chair back from the table as Brad got up. He was headed for the sink to discard his dirty dishes but stopped at Ashley's side, entranced by her bare legs.

"So Brad's close by. That's great. I'm going to need to talk to him too, but first I have a nice surprise for you."

Ashley's face brightened. "A surprise for me," she asked. "What did I do to deserve a surprise?" Ashley slid down in the chair pretending to be unaware that her action exposed even more of her bare legs to her step-brother's gaze.

"Your father told me how upset you were about the curtains so I put some pressure on the cleaners and they're going to bring them over this afternoon."

Brad couldn't hear what his mother was saying, but he could tell from the look on Ashley's face that she wasn't exactly pleased by what she had just been told. "What is it?" he whispered.

Brad was looking down. With Ashley slouched in the chair, the hem of her shirt had risen and separated, exposing the panty covered vee between her legs. Pretending ignorance of the view she was presenting, Ashley pressed her finger to her lips as a signal to silence her step-brother, then said into the phone, "But I wasn't expecting them until tomorrow, when Molly can help hang them."

"That's why I need to talk to Brad. He helped take them down, and he can help you put them back up. Isn't that wonderful," Mrs. Adams said, "You'll have your privacy back a day early. Now let me talk to my son."

As Ashley passed the phone to Brad she sat back up in the chair and smoothed the shirt down to where it covered her panties. "Your mother wants to talk to you," she said dejectedly.

Brad guessed from hearing Ashley's side of the conversation that his mother's call had something to do with the curtains. Alerted by the more modest change in Ashley's posture, he prepared himself for bad news. "Yes, Mom," Brad said cautiously as he took the phone.

As his mother gave him the news and his instructions regarding the curtains, Brad watched Ashley lower her gaze toward the table in disappointed resignation.

Brad spoke tersely into the phone, "Yes, I'm sure she wants them up right away." There was a brief pause while his mother said something further. "I understand, Mom, they'll be up before you and Morgan get home." He had never been able to call his step-father by anything other than his given name. "I love you too, Mom. Now here's Ashley again." He passed the phone back to his step-sister.

As she took the phone, Ashley's eyes looked up from the table and met Brad's. Their silent communication said they were both disappointed. "Yes, I understand. Brad's going to help me. They'll be up when you get home." Ashley listened as her step-mother spoke. "Me too, and thanks for getting them back so quickly." she pressed the disconnect button.

The two teenagers looked at each other in silence. Ashley spoke first. With a sigh of resignation she said, "Well, I guess you won't have to watch out for me after-all."

"Just as well," Brad said, trying to sound and appear unconcerned, "I had a book I wanted to read anyway."

They finished their breakfast in silence.

*****

Ashley only came out of her room a couple of times during the day but Brad noted with delight that she was still attired as she had been at breakfast. Each time Ashley ventured out of her room she had been tempted to put on something less revealing or at least put on a bra. She had resisted however and was beginning to relish the looks she was getting from her step-brother.

That afternoon the curtains arrived and the two teenagers, following the instructions they had been given, set about hanging them in Ashley's bedroom and bathroom. Ashley was still attired as she had been all day, except that she had undone the lowest button of the shirt, providing Brad with repeated brief glimpses of her panties. There was a bit of talk about the drapes and how best to get them hung properly, and some idle chit-chat, but nothing of substance until they were about finished.

"I've been thinking..." Ashley began, hands on her hips, tightening the shirt over her braless breasts.

"Yes?" Brad responded, mesmerized by the sight.

"You had agreed to sit in the backyard as my, uh..." Ashley raised her hands and made the sign for quotation marks. "... security guard." She returned her hands to her hips, again tightening the material over her breasts but also causing the hem to rise sufficiently to expose a bit of her panties.

Brad's breathing deepened in anticipation. "Uh, huh... go on," Brad stammered.

Ashley was delighted to see how Brad was reacting to her antics. She pushed it a bit further. "Well, uh... If I wanted to go for a late night swim, would you be willing to be out there and be my protector."

This was way more than Brad was expecting. "You want me to go for a late night swim with you, sure, I'm game."

"No, you're not understanding. You won't be swimming. You'll just be watching... uh, watching out for me that is."

Brad had been a little slow on the uptake but was beginning to understand. Ashley had really wanted him to be watching through her windows tonight, but with the curtains back up that wasn't going to happen, so she wanted to have him watch her swimming instead. "Sure, if that's what you want," he replied.

The somewhat sour disposition Ashley had worn since her step-mother's call that morning, melted. "Yes, please, I'll feel safer," she said as she reached up to fasten the last hook on the curtains, exposing most of her panty covered butt. She motioned her step-brother out the door.

*****

That night Brad was in his usual seat at the backyard table. Morgan and his Mom had gone to bed after the ten o'clock news. He and Ashley had also gone to their rooms then. Brad had put on a 'jams' type swim-suit before exiting from his room into the backyard. Although Ashley's drapes were closed, there was enough light coming through them that Brad could tell his step-sister was in the bathroom.

It hadn't occurred to Brad that Ashley would want to take her shower after swimming, rather than before, so he was startled at how soon the bedroom drape and sliding glass door got pushed back to allow her access to the backyard. He was more surprised though, by how she was dressed.

Ashley was wrapped in a large fluffy towel. It certainly wasn't small though, probably a beach towel. It extended from just under her armpits to just below her knees and was wrapped tightly about her, the light from her room accentuating the trimness of her figure. Although there wasn't much showing, and Brad was sure she was wearing at least a bikini under it, he still thought she looked incredibly sexy. He rubbed his hand over the front of his swimsuit as his manhood came to life.

Ashley stopped by the side of the table but didn't sit down. "I really do appreciate you doing this," she said sincerely. "I would never have had the courage to do this by myself."

"Courage?" Brad asked, "What's to be afraid of?"

"Oh I don't know... just easier I guess." She looked at Brad's waist. "You're wearing your swimsuit. You did remember that I wanted to swim alone, didn't you?"

Brad was disappointed that she hadn't changed her mind but wasn't about to admit it. "Of course I remembered. It just somehow seemed appropriate."

Brad turned his head to follow Ashley as she started for the pool. Over her shoulder she said, "Would you turn your head until I get into the pool."

"What the Hell," thought Brad, "It isn't like I've never seen her in a bikini before." He sighed and turned away from the pool. "No problem," he replied. He heard the sound of splashing water as she went down the stairs into the pool.

"Okay, you can turn around now," Ashley said.

Brad turned his chair. The pool light wasn't on and the only light in the backyard was from inside Ashley's room. His eyes though were already adjusted to the lack of light and he could easily make out her head and shoulders in the middle of the pool.

Ashley began swimming toward the deep end of the pool where she turned and started back. She went the length of the pool and stopped in the shallow end. When she was swimming, Brad wasn't able to see her bikini and imagined that she was swimming nude. There was some twitching between his legs over what he was imagining, but it was not until Ashley stood up in the shallow end of the pool that his cock jerked to attention as he realized there was no bikini, at least not the top.

Brad had never before seen his step-sister topless. Once when they were fifteen he had accidentally seen her for a few seconds in a bra, and of course he had seen her in a bikini, but she was eighteen now and her breasts were probably close to being fully developed.

Ashley leaned back in the waist deep water and braced herself with her elbows on the deck of the pool, seemingly oblivious to Brad's presence. He had recently poked around in her closet and found a bra that was 'B' cupped. Even in the dim light he could tell she was probably pushing the limit with the 'B' bras. "She must like having them a little on the small side, leaving herself partly exposed," he thought.

By the faint light of a moon that was partially obscured by clouds, Brad watched as Ashley again swam toward the deep end of the pool. She was face down, doing a breast stroke. He hadn't imagined it -- her butt really was bare. At the deep end she kicked off on her back and Brad focused his vision on her bare breasts. He rubbed the appendage between his legs and began to think, maybe he didn't dislike his step-sister as much as he had thought.

At the shallow end of the pool, Ashley again leaned back with her elbows on the deck of the pool. "It's dark enough so I don't seem too brazen," she thought, "But bright enough for him to see that I'm not wearing anything." She felt a tingling between her legs.

Ashley spoke, "I guess you know I was kinda disappointed by your mother's phone call this morning."

"Yeah, me too," Brad replied as he studied her bare breasts, "But I'm thinking this has to be better."

Ashley was pleased by how her step-brother was reacting to her nakedness. "I was thinking the same thing too," she replied as she waded toward the steps. "Will you please turn around again while I get out and dry myself."

Brad did as she asked. When she was finished drying, Ashley wrapped the towel securely around herself, walked over to the table where Brad was sitting, and sat down across from him. "You liked looking didn't you?" she quizzed.

"Of course... and you liked me looking, didn't you."

"I don't think I would go so far as to say that I liked it, but I'm not bothered by it either," Ashley said matter-of-factly, but Brad's look of astonishment prompted her to add, "You are my step-brother after all, and we're not even supposed to like each other."

Brad understood that Ashley wasn't going to admit to anything. He took a different tack. "Did you enjoy skinny-dipping? Was it everything you thought it would be?" he asked.

"Oh yes," Ashley replied, "And thank you again for watching out for me. I could have never done this by myself."

"Anytime," Brad responded cheerily. "Yes, absolutely anytime," he thought.

"Have you ever been skinny-dipping," Ashley asked.

"A couple of times last year, but not this year yet."

"By yourself?"

"Of course. I sure wouldn't have asked my mother or your dad to go with me."

"How about me," Ashley asked, "Would you want to go skinny-dipping with me?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?" Brad thought as his rod jerked to attention. "Shit yeah." Brad tried to downplay his excitement over Ashley's question. He answered carefully, "Sure. When were you thinking?" In his mind he answered for her, "Tomorrow night maybe?"

"Well, not tomorrow night for sure," Ashley replied. "We probably ought to wait until the folks are gone for the night."

"Good thinking," Brad said disappointedly, "I don't suppose they'd approve."

"No, certainly not," Ashley said as she stood up, "But they are going into the city this weekend, so maybe Saturday night." She turned and walked toward the house.

As Brad watched his step-sister's retreating form, he gripped his erection through the fabric of his swim trunks. He stroked it softly as he thought of how good Ashley had looked naked, and imagined Saturday night. With his hand still on his crotch he got up and returned to his bedroom, where he could be assured of some privacy.

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments