Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast with Tiffany Part 2

"Where was I? In the wrong room with a beautiful girl. Wake me up, this must be a dream."

3
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Breakfast with Tiffany (Part 2)

I awoke with a start and looked to the bedside table where the hotel had placed a digital alarm clock with green glowing numbers. 5:59 and I needed the bathroom. The room was completely dark and I swung my legs off the bed and, remembering the layout of my room headed for the bathroom sporting a piss proud cock. I hit the wall with a bang. “Fuck!” I said. “What the hell?” An energy saving light blinked on, dim at first but slowly growing brighter. I looked around and saw my jeans and polo shirt with my shoes and socks that I’d been wearing the night before on the floor about two feet from the end of the bed. I looked toward the bed and realised that someone was in it. She was in her early twenties with blonde hair that fell just below her shoulders and she was sitting up looking at me, the duvet clasped around her just above her boobs.

“You’re up early,” she said yawning,

“I needed the bathroom, sorry.” I realised that I was exactly 180 degrees out in my navigation; somehow my room had spun round in the night and had acquired a young girl in its bed. I shook my head and walked across the room with my erect cock leading the way. I switched on the light in the bathroom and went to the toilet. Fortunately I had remembered to put the seat down as there was no way I was going to be able to stand up and have a piss – well not unless I stood at the door and aimed in a high arc across the room anyway. I sat down and pushed my cock down so I could pee without covering the floor. I looked around. That’s odd, I thought – no shaving kit or toothbrush. There were shampoos and hair gels, make up and perfume, cotton wool balls and nail files. What on earth had happened?

I finished my piss, wiped the last drip off with some toilet paper, flushed to toilet and washed my hands in the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror over the sink. Yes it was me, and I seemed to be awake and not in some very real dream. I walked back into the bedroom and saw that the girl was still sitting in the bed.

“Good morning,” I said. “Who are you?”

She smiled. “I’m the girl who you wined and dined last night,” she replied in a slightly South African accent, “and I’m also the girl that licked up your spunk off your cock and swallowed every last drop.”

I was standing at the end of the bed looking at her. “Are you sure?” I asked.

“Absolutely,” she replied. “Take a look at the hair around the base of your cock, it’s matted with your jizz and my saliva, and over here, on the bed a DNA sample that places you at the scene.”

I thought for a moment. “Tiffany, you have me banged to rights, it’s a fair cop, I’ll come quietly.”

She laughed, “Oh you’ll come all right, you owe me a fuck and I’m not letting you go until you keep your half of the deal.” I climbed back onto the bed and turned to face her. She looked at me and touching my nose with the end of her finger on every word said, “You owe me a fuck.”

With that she got out of bed and walked, naked, to the bathroom. I heard her taking a piss, flushing the toilet and washing her hands. I could hear her brushing her hair and after a few seconds she came back to the bedroom, leaving the light on in the bathroom.

I was now fully awake. She looked stunning, five foot four inches high, blonde hair a beautiful face and small tits but her pussy, now that was a real treat, totally shaved. She climbed onto the bed and snuggled up next to me.

“Good morning sexy,” she said as she put her left hand on my flaccid cock. It twitched and started to swell under her hand. “That’s the way,” she said, “get it hard for Tiffany, you’re going to fuck me hard, David.” My cock continued to grow and I started to fondle Tiffany’s tits, her nipples started to puff up and her breathing slowed “Oh that’s good,” she said and then raised her left leg and straddled me. My now erect cock was pointing directly at her pussy as she lowered herself onto me. She was dripping with juice and my thick cock slid into her until she was totally impaled on my shaft. “Oh baby that feels like a fine cock you have there, let me ride you like a horse.”

She rocked on my cock and I reached up and squeezed her tits. “Pinch my nipples” she whispered. I gave her nipples a pinch between thumb and index finger. “Harder than that.” I really pinched them hard and she moaned with pleasure. The warmth of her pussy around my cock and the sight of her riding my cock was working wonders for me and despite my best efforts to think of something else I could feel my balls tighten as the spunk started to build in my groin.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

Tiffany was moving more quickly pushing my cock hard into her as she fell on my shaft.

 “Oh God that’s so good,” she said and threw back her head as she started to quiver and shake. I could feel her cunt muscles tighten as her orgasm washed over her and she cried out “Oh fuck, that’s so good.” I could hold on no longer and I felt my legs spasm and my cock start to shoot my creamy load deep into her pussy. I came and came depositing a full seven squirts of jizz deep into her wet cunt. She fell forward on me and grabbed my head in her hands. Raising her head she looked me in the eye and said, “Thank you for a beautiful fuck, I needed that so badly.”

“Don’t mention it I said, I’m only sorry I couldn’t manage last night.” I could feel my cock retreating from her pussy as the blood drained back into my body. With a slight plop it fell from between her lips, glistening with a mixture of her juice and my spunk.

“Here,” I said, I’ll clean you up. Lay on your back and bend your knees.” Tiffany assumed the position and I went to the toilet to get some tissue. When I returned she was smiling at me and the first drip of my spunk was seeping from her pussy lips. I knelt between her legs and moved closer to her hairless cunt. The spunk was now running from her and I did something really wild. I bent down and licked my spunk off her pussy. The taste was amazing, her juices and my spunk mixed together was the best thing I’d ever tasted.

Tiffany gasped, “What are you doing?”

I looked up at her with a mixture of jizz and her juice on my chin and winked “Just having breakfast at Tiffany’s,” I said and lowered my head to continue cleaning her out. The second orgasm came like a tsunami and Tiffany howled as I sucked her pussy clean. Just as I was finishing licking her out she reached down and grabbed my ear and pulled me up so our noses were touching.

“That,” she said, “was the sexiest thing a man has ever done to me.” And opening her mouth she pulled me into a French kiss, our tongues and juices mixing in her mouth.

An hour later I was dressed in my jeans and polo shirt and heading back to my room on the first floor. I found my card key and let myself in. stripping off my clothes I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Twenty minutes after that I was clean, dressed in my suit and ready for my day. There was a knock at my door. I opened it to see Tiffany standing there, looking smart and equally ready for her day of sorting diamonds.

“I just wanted to say thank you for an amazing twelve hours,” she said and leaning forward on tiptoe kissed me on the lips. She tasted of cherry.

“Will I see you again?” I asked

“Maybe,” she replied, and then she turned and walked down the corridor and round the corner to the lift. I closed the door and packed my bag, I had to be in Rotterdam in two hours for a meeting and needed to get moving. I took a cab to the train station and the fast train to Rotterdam . I had a full day of meetings with Shell International before a flight back to London City Airport in the evening.

As I stood at the bar in Rotterdam airport I took the beer in my hand and drank a good half glass. It was a great drink and I enjoyed the fizzy liquid warming me with its alcohol.

I put my hand into my jacket to take my wallet out to pay for the beer and found a small square of folded white paper. I had not seen this packet before but it clearly had something inside it. Slowly I unfolded the square of paper on the bar and there, inside was a diamond, 1 carat, brilliant white, no visible inclusions and a sparkle in the light that was dazzling. Next to the diamond was a white card. I turned it over. The top of the card carried the De Beers logo and the name on the card made me almost choke. Jane De Beer, Senior Diamond Centre Manager, with an address in Amsterdam . Written on the card were two words: Diamond Geezer. I smiled.

The barman looked at me. “Do you want another beer?”

“No, I’m all good,” I said. I picked up my bag, placing the diamond back in the paper folder and tucking it into my top pocket. I walked over to the window overlooking the runway where the plane that was to take me home had just pulled onto the stand. I got my mobile phone out of my pocket and sent a text to the mobile number on Jane’s card. It was a short message of five words, “I owe you a fuck” and pressed the send button.

Published 
Written by DCPhotographer2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments