Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bridesmaid Duties

"Millie has fun at her sister's wedding"

19
9 Comments 9
27.5k Views 27.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It had been a long day and I was seriously ready to climb into bed and have a well-deserved rest. Glancing at the clock on the wall, I realised it wasn't even eight pm. I had at least four hours before I could be relieved of my bridesmaid duties and head to my hotel room.

Eliza (my sister) had dressed us in ridiculously tight maxi dresses and high heels so my feet were killing. I’m only five foot three so the heels took me nowhere near the height she’d wanted me to be. Walking in the dress also proved to be difficult. It had a corset style top and then went in at the waist. It clung to my curvy hips and round curvy arse making it slightly uncomfortable. I’m a UK size twelve and 34DD so the style suited me but it wasn't exactly a practical outfit.

As I was only eighteen, my dad was a little dubious about me wearing such a revealing dress. My firm boobs were spilling over the top slightly. My long, dark hair was wavy and loose and she’d paid for us to have make-up done. I looked a lot older than eighteen and had been getting lots of attention from my new brother-in-law's friends.

During the day I hadn't been able to take my eyes off Oliver. I’d always had a bit of a crush on him and on the day of the wedding he looked gorgeous. I’d met him at the engagement party and remember thinking then how attractive he was. He’s tall, muscular and extremely funny. He has dark hair, stubble, green eyes and perfect, white teeth.

Since meeting him three years ago, a lot of my fantasies have involved Oliver. He looked hot in a dark grey suit and pink tie.

When he came over to dance with me I presumed he was being polite. We danced for a while among some of his friends and the other guests. When a slower song came on Oliver came a little closer and put his hands on my hips. Feeling his hands on me made my nipples harden slightly and my stomach filled with butterflies.

“You, look hot today,” he whispered. “You have no idea how much I fancy you right now.”

I blushed and was slightly taken aback. Fantasies and a little crush was one thing, but why was he saying he fancied me too? He was ten years older than me and was under the watchful eye of his wife.

“I’m being serious. I have all sorts of naughty thoughts running through my head,” he smiled. We stepped apart when a faster song started.

“What sort of thoughts?” I asked.

Before he could answer we had to clear the dance floor so they could do the first dance. I didn’t see much of Oliver after that as I was busy making sure guests had signed the guest book and mingling as I’d been told to do by Eliza and my parents. Mingling, resulted in me getting covered in a pint of beer. It soaked my dress making it cling even more to me. I had to go up to change. Luckily I’d brought a shorter dress for the evening anyway just in case Eliza allowed us to change.

I’d only just closed the door behind me when there was a quiet tap on the door. Expecting my sister or mum, I was surprised to see Oliver standing there. He smiled at me and stepped into the room, closing the door behind him.

He kissed me straight away pressing me up against the door. It soon turned passionate. His hands gripped my curvy arse and his tongue slid into my mouth. We kissed hungrily. His hands slid up and down my back and over my sides but kept going back to grope my bum.

We moaned into each other’s mouths. He broke our kiss and unzipped my dress letting it fall to the floor. I felt shy as I stood in front of him in just a lacy thong and heels. My dark, pink nipples were as hard as bullets and aching to be licked, sucked and nibbled.

He took my hand and led me from the small hallway, into the bedroom. I took off my shoes and was suddenly a lot shorter than him. He began loosening his tie and took it off, followed by his shirt. He was toned, muscular and smooth. I could not wait to run my hands and mouth all over him.

I lay back on the bed whilst he finished undressing. He pulled down his trousers and took off his shoes and socks. He stood in front of me in tight, black boxers, which hid a very big looking bulge. I licked my lips and smiled at him. 

Oliver joined me on the bed kneeling next to me. I should have stopped it when I saw his wedding ring, but I was so horny and I fancied him so much that I made no attempt at stopping what we did. We kissed again, his tongue pushed into my mouth and mine went into his. We kissed for a while, his hands massaged my naked boobs and his fingers rubbed over my nipples in turn.

“They’re so hard,” he whispered. “Can I suck on your nipples?”

I nodded. He kissed down to my tits and ran his tongue across one of them. He flicked his tongue across it slowly and then did the same to the other. The feeling was electric. He massaged my tits in both hands, before taking one of my nipples in his mouth.

He sucked and nibbled it, then did the same to the other. I moaned loudly not caring that the people in the room next door might be able to hear. Oliver continued sucking my nipples whilst his hand slid down my body. He rubbed me through the thin material of the lacy thong making slow strokes up and down my sensitive pussy lips.

“You, are soaking wet,” he moaned, reaching into my panties for a better feel.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

His fingers rubbed up and down my smooth, slippery lips. He found my clit and rubbed it slowly making small circles with his finger. I moaned quietly as he sped up on my clit rubbing it faster and more furiously.

Every so often he dipped his finger into my pussy so that he could lubricate my clit with my juices. All the time he continued sucking, biting and nibbling my nipples. It was driving me crazy. No one had ever made me feel so good before.

Oliver began fucking my pussy with two fingers hard and fast and his thumb rubbed over my clit. I thrust my hips to meet his fingers, wanting them deeper inside me.

“Mmmm Oliver. Fuck me harder with your fingers,” I moaned. “I’m so close.”

“Cum around my fingers babe,” he replied. “Your pussy is so tight and wet. I can’t wait to be inside you.”

Oliver fucked me faster and harder with his fingers as he sped up on my clit. At the same time I was rubbing and pinching my own nipples. I felt my body tense and my thighs shut together tightly. I felt my pussy trickle with juice and I came loudly over his fingers.

Oliver smiled and slowly pulled his fingers from my tight pussy. He smiled and licked them clean before moving up to kiss me.

“You, taste good,” he said, lying back on the bed.

His cock was hard and straining against his boxers. There was a small wet patch on them indicating he had precum. I ran my hand over his bulge and rubbed him for a while. I continued doing this as I covered his neck, chest and stomach in soft kisses.

I pulled down his boxers and his cock sprang out. It was thick, veiny and long. The tip was very wet with his precum. I smeared it over his shaft, making it slippery and began stroking him up and down. He throbbed in my hand as I began to wank his cock.

He groaned quietly and closed his eyes, resting further back on the bed. I lowered my head, reached out my tongue and licked greedily over the tip. His precum tasted slightly salty. I ran my tongue around and around the head of his cock teasing him with my tongue.

“Millie, please suck me!” he begged.

I licked up and down his shaft and over his balls, enjoying the power I had over him. I continued using my tongue on his shaft as I took the base in my hand. I stroked him slowly concentrating on licking over the large head again. Oliver put a hand on my head gently and pulled me down against his cock.

I wrapped my red lips around him and began sliding them up and down his throbbing shaft. I sucked him slow and firm to start, one hand holding the base and the other teasing his full balls. I felt his cock throbbing in my mouth as I sucked him. His moaning got louder and he kept telling me how much he liked me sucking his cock. I sped up, sucking harder on his shaft, running my tongue over the head and massaging his balls.

“I need to be in you now, Millie, or I’m gonna explode,” he groaned, pushing me off his cock. “Slide down it. Ride me.”

I straddled his lap and he guided his cock into my pussy. It slid in slowly as I lowered myself onto him, it felt tight and for a moment I wondered if it would fit. Inch by inch my lips slid down his shaft, he held my hips and pulled me down.

“Mmmm it’s so tight,” he whispered. “I haven’t fucked a pussy this tight for years.”

For a minute or so it was awkward and clumsy. It hurt slightly as I’d never had a cock as big or thick before however we soon built up a rhythm and I was riding him. His hands grabbed my ass cheeks and he slammed me onto his cock harder each time. The bed creaked loudly and bashed hard against the wall. Our groans grew louder each time his cock pushed into me. We were both breathless as we sped up fucking.

We knew we didn't have much time. His hands remained firmly on my ass so I reached between us for my clit. I rubbed it in circles as I was close to coming. I felt my pussy contract and I stayed sat on his cock as I came. My juices trickled down his cock and I seemed to grip him even tighter. I moaned as I came, breathlessly and loudly. He came seconds later, shooting rope after rope of sticky white cum into my pussy. I collapsed on top of him and we kissed with him still inside me. Eventually, I rolled off him and felt his cum dribble between my thighs.

We spent a minute or so recovering then realised we’d better get downstairs before people realised we were both missing. My hair looked disheveled and wild and my face was slightly flushed, if I’d looked at me I’d have said I’d been fucking. Oliver helped me zip up the spare dress I’d brought and smiled at me.

“That was fun,” he said, smiling. “I hope we get to do it again soon.”

“Me too,” I replied. We kissed briefly and he left the hotel room. I followed about five minutes later.

No one had noticed we’d both been missing. If they had they didn't ask questions or mention it. When midnight came I was relieved I’d get to go to bed and recover from my eventful evening.

“They’re leaving now,” my mum said, ushering me over to say goodbye to the happy couple as they left for the airport.

“Have a good time, Eliza,” I said, hugging her and kissing her cheek.

“Aren't you saying goodbye to Oliver?” Eliza asked, indicating her new husband standing next to her.

We shot each other a knowing glance and I kissed his cheek. “Have a great time,” I whispered.

Published 
Written by jasmine89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments