Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busted!

"Let a little thing like being arrested stop us? No way!"

5
3 Comments 3
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"As always, this is *fantasy.* Elements of responsible sex such as contraception and STIs are not included. It is inappropriate to involve someone else in your sexual activities who did not give informed consent beforehand, including by seeing you. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Have sex responsibly."

“Oh, that feels so good.”

“Mmmm, for me too.”

“I can’t believe I let you talk me into this, but I’m so glad I did. I’ve read about people fucking at work, but never tried it. I never –ah!—dared.”

“There are always people at my work, or I’d have suggested there.”

“I love this. And people will come in on Monday and wonder why the conference room –ah!— smells like –ah!— sex.”

“We’ll have to be careful not to leave any DNA around, though.”

“Don’t make me laugh like that. I’m getting close.”

“Me too…”

“A-and I’m afraid that’s as close as either of you is going to get. Stop that and pull up your pants. Keep your hands where I can see them.”

“Ah, shit. Look, officer, what are you even doing here? We can’t be seen from outside, and I know the company doesn’t have on-site security.”

“No, but it does have on-site cleaning staff. Both of you turn around and put your hands on the table. Spread your legs apart and lean forward.”

“That’s what I was doing.”

“Yes, and you looked like you were having a great time. Sorry to interrupt, but the cleaning person was really disturbed by the sight, and that makes it a criminal matter. Your indecency became public when another person unwillingly viewed your activities.

“Now, let me remind you that you have the right to remain silent. Everything you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you without charge. You have the right to stop answering questions at any time. Do you understand these rights as I have explained them to you?”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

“OK. Now, I know neither of you is likely to be a threat to me, but it’s policy that you be handcuffed, so I want you to stay right where you are. You, put your hands behind your back.”

“Seriously? You’re going to arrest us? For this?”

“Sure looks like it, doesn’t it?”

“But we were just…”

“Honey, I think we should take his advice and stop talking. I can’t think of anything we can say at this point that will improve things.”

“That’s good advice, and you should follow it. Seriously.”

“OK, OK, I just thought…”

“Honey, stop.”

“Yeah, you're right. OK.”

“Now, are either of you in pain? Are the cuffs too tight? I don’t want to injure you; you’ve behaved yourselves and not given me any reason to think you’re going to become violent, but I do need to restrain you.”

“I’m as OK as I can be with handcuffs on, officer.”

“Yeah… same here.”

“OK, now we’re going downstairs, and I’m going to sit you in my cruiser while I take the cleaner’s statement. It shouldn’t take long, but it’s simpler for me if I don’t have to keep an eye on you while I do that. You’re not going to give me any trouble on the way down, right?”

sigh “No, officer. We’ll be chill.”

“Good. Keep it that way, and this should be a relatively minor blip in your lives. Give me a hard time, and I’ll complicate your week, OK?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Right. Elevator this way.”

“OK, now just wait here. I’ll be back shortly.”

“Not like we have a choice, right?”

“No, not really. I’ll be back in a few minutes. It’s kinda stuffy, so I’m going to crack the windows a bit. I can’t leave the engine on to run the AC for obvious reasons.”

“OK. Thanks, officer.”

“No problem. I don’t want anyone crying ‘police brutality.’”

“Um, honey?”

“What?”

“I’m still wet.”

“Say what?”

“I’m still wet. I’m still horny. And he’ll be gone for a while, I suspect.”

“Are you kidding me?”

“No. Look, we can’t get any more arrested, and we’ll hear the elevator moving. It’s old and creaky; remember how it sounded going up?”

“Ye-ess…”

“So it’s not like he’s going to surprise us.”

“That’s what we thought up in the conference room, too.”

chuckle “Well, true, but now we know to keep a lookout.”

“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m game if you are.”

“OK, I’m going to back up to you and fish you out of your sweats.”

IrisJune
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisJune

“I can’t believe I’m going along with this. Oh, I love the way your hands feel.”

“You’ve lost some of that hard-on. Keep an eye on the elevator.”

“Oh… I’ve had sex in lots of places, but I never imagined getting sucked in the back of a police car. God damn, girl, you do that so well.”

“Ng hng.” slurp “I know what you like.”

“You su—oh-oh-oh--ure do. Ah!”

“Hm, that looks like it’ll do the job. Now, what’s the best way to handle this?”

“Well, I’d love to lick you, but I don’t think you want your bare ass on the seat of a police car. Who knows what’s on there? I don’t want you getting some mutant vaginal infection or something.”

“No, me either. We’ll have to go straight to the fucking. Lemme think.”

“How about I pull your sweats down with my teeth, then you can sit on my lap?”

“They’ll hold my legs together. I can’t straddle you.”

“Face away from me.”

“Yeah, that’ll work. Not a lot of movement, but at least it’ll be something.”

“Nkay. ‘ull yourshel’ uh-ward while I ‘ull down onna waishban’.”

“OK. Ahh! Gonna fall.”

“Uh! Whooh. That could have been bad.”

“Yeah, glad I landed on your leg and not your dick.”

“Oh, you think you’re glad!”

“Look, if we keep stopping to laugh, he’s going to come back.”

“I know. Tell you what, why don’t you rub your clit on my cock until you come? I want to be sure I’m not the only one getting an orgasm from this.”

“Oh, I’m pretty sure I’ll come from fucking. Sometimes I can; sometimes I can’t. This feels like an ‘I can’ moment.”

“You sure?”

“Pretty sure, yeah. And if I don’t, well, you can make it up to me when after we make bail.”

“OK, so how do we do this?”

“I’ll lay your cock flat forward, then slide forward onto it and maneuver it in. That should work.”

“Hm… Worth a try. I’ve never done this, so I don’t know.”

“What, you think I’m some kind of expert? Heh. OK, hang on. This is going to be kind of awkward for a minute.

OK, you good?”

“Yup.”

“OK, I’m going to slide forward until I feel the head of your cock, then try to push back and ease it in.”

“Got it. What can I do?”

“Hold still. Stay hard. Be patient.”

“Heh. Those I can do. I’ll just watch your ass; that always gets me hard.”

“Thanks, honey. Now stop talking for a second and let me concentrate.”

“Mmmm… Go right ahead.”

“Ohhh… That felt good going in. I was afraid I’d need more tries, but I’m so wet that you just slid in, didn’t you? I love that moment when you first go in like that.”

“I’m pretty fond of it too. Now, how about you fuck me?”

“Oh, don’t worry; that’s the plan! This is a bit awkward, but I think I can get enough traction to rock, but I don’t know about bouncing.”

“Just do what you can, sweetheart. I’d call this a win if it stopped right now.”

“Yeah, me too. But here, how does that feel?”

“Oh, glorious! Just keep doing that.”

“Like this?”

“Fuck, yeah. That feels incredible!”

“To me, too. You're hitting me just right. Do you want to push up?”

“Ooh, good idea. I can get good leverage from the floor. You rock, I’ll push, and we’ll … ohhhh … yeah, just like that!”

“Mmmmm. Damn, I love that cock!”

"Oh, oh, oh," gasp “That cock loves your pussy, too.  I’m not going to last long, I gotta warn you.”

“I’m almost there. Don’t worry about it. In fact … ha-aghh ohohohohoh…”

“Just. Keep. Moving. A little longer.
Oh, yeah, just like that.
Oh, there…
Oh, shit, yeah, fuck me! That’s … ohoh-oh, gonna-come-gonna-come-gonn-come. Ayyahh!”

“Oh, that was delicious!”

“Wasn’t it? Whose idea was this?”

“Don’t ask me to think right now.”

“Hee. Can you think clearly enough to get dressed?”

“If you help, yeah. Here, let me… mf.”

“OK, got it. Now hold on, let me get you … OK, there we go. Presentable.”

“For our mug shots.”

“Shit. Yeah. You’re so good, I forgot about that for a moment.”

“What are we going to do?”

“Hire a lawyer, of course. I just hope this doesn’t get back to either of our employers.”

“Yeah, me too.” sigh

“OK, you two. Now the cleaner doesn’t recognize either of you, so I’ll need your IDs.”

sniff

“I don’t believe this. In the back of my cruiser? Seriously?”

“What, officer?”

“Don’t ‘what, officer’ me. I can smell it. You two were… Jesus Christ. I. Do. Not. Believe. This. OK, both of you, out of the car.

“Turn around. Now look, I’m going to bury this thing. If you needed sex that badly, I … Jesus. If I ever see either of you again, so help me ... Never mind. Get the fuck out of here before I change my mind.”

 

 

Published 
Written by TheUprightMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments