Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cabin Ritual

"2 people visit their cabin for a secluded and intimate weekend"

19
14 Comments 14
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

Author's Notes

"Hey all, I hope you enjoy this. This is my first submission to Lush. So I guess treat it as such... I just want to say thanks to all my friends who have inspired me, as i have learned so much from you. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Constructive feedback is of course always welcome. :)"

We arrive at the cabin, after trekking across the frozen landscape the whole day to get here. You led the way most of the trip, and I followed close behind. Not only was your enthusiasm contagious, but I got to see your figure from behind the whole way. The elegant movements of cross-country is beautiful to watch by anyone that has skills like yours. But I had the added pleasure of watching your heart shaped ass sway back and forth with each stride you take up the mountain.  On the way up your hypnotizing gait gave me something to be distracted by and something to look forward to.

As we enter the cabin for the first time the air is musty as it is cold. The place being so remote from civilization it has only the essentials .  At one end there is a wood stove, and a simple kitchen with a basin. At the other end is a large stone fireplace with a nice leather couch, and couple of arm chairs, all covered in a drop cloths. We both packed in plenty of food and other essentials for the next couple of days. We both unpack and start stocking the kitchen. I take out a duffel bag of provisions, including a couple of bottles of wine. Hopefully they are not frozen from our trek.

You find some matches and light some of the oil lamps around the room. One in the kitchen, one in front of the fire place and one near the bed. Your eyes make contact with me and you smile as you go to a small table near the fireplace and light 2 large wax candles. They have previous been lit and are spent about half way.

Smiling back at you as the room starts to brighten, I go outside and fetch some firewood out from under the cabin’s eaves and bring it inside. I place some of the fuel in the wood stove, and start it up with some kindling. You move to the couch and chairs, pulling off the drop-cloths that protected them from dust for the weeks since our last visit to our little hide out in the forest. I move to the fireplace, set the wood in there and then start a fire with some pitch wood and paper.  The chill in the room starts to pass as the fireplace and stove start to give warmth and life to this icy cabin. Looking out the small cabin windows we both notice the shadows growing longer and some striking yellow hues are marking the nearby hillside as the sun is starting to set. You start making dinner while I tend to building up the fires. I open some wine and pour some glasses for us. Its a little cold but warms up our bellies quickly.

Soon, supper is ready and we enjoy a steaming bowl of hearty soup, as well as some fresh bread and cheese that you brought.  We take our time with finishing our meal,  enjoying the sound of the wind coming across the valley.  With our glasses full of wine we toast each other to another wonderful weekend. After dinner, we take the dishes to the kitchen and then sit back down in front of the warm glow of the fireplace.

Watching the last rays of light fade at the windows, we have another glass of wine while we adjust our chairs around in front of the roaring fire. You then walk over to the cabinet under the frosted window, and pull out several big comforters, some cushions and a real fur rug.  You roll them out in front of the fire and a with a look in your eyes that sparkles with life and that says to me everything.

As I remain seated in one of the chairs, you stand and turn toward the fireplace and stretch your hands over your head and proceed to slowly sway to some imagined music that is only being played in our heads.  Against the light of the fireplace your body moves slowly, but with every shift in weight and step you take, I get pulled further into your trance. As you make slow circles with arms, legs and hips and do the sexiest dance for me, with the light shimmering across your face and arms, I imagine you the headliner at a premiere strip club. Instead I’m the lucky one who is getting a private performance. 

Mercuri0
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mercuri0

Once you have fully got my attention, you peel down your ski pants revealing your shapely legs and lovely round ass clad only in panties that flatter those sweet cheeks. Next you lift your sweater over your head, letting your breasts spill free only contained by your bra. You turn your back to me, and slowly bend over, to free your legs from your pants. You look back to me with an inviting stare. You tease me with your lovely ass so tantalizing close but just out of reach. I keep my composure, but you know you are driving me crazy and as we look at each other, not breaking our gaze we slowly are building another fire.

 

You stand back up and turn to face me. You look at me with a devilish smile and then hold up an imaginary banana in your hand. You then calmly peel it one side at a time. This is our playful short hand for me needing to get undressed as well. You gently place yourself in front of me, lowering yourself to your knees, then sitting down on your feet tucked behind you.

I stand up from the stuffed chair, standing straight up, my feet only inches from your knees. My gaze looking down at you with the urgent desire to take you now. As I proceed to lift off my own sweater you patently look on.  You then smile slightly as I mockingly flex a pec muscle in my chest.  I enjoy the feeling of the cool air of the cabin on my back and the direct heat of the fireplace on my chest.

I unbuckle my belt, undo the snap, draw down the zipper and let my pants drop to mu feet. You look briefly to the bulge in my shorts seeing that I have been paying attention, and then you return your gaze back to me, with an eager smile.  I reach out and put a hand on the top of your head to balance myself. I then peel my pants off my ankles, you not flinching and just look up at me not breaking your gaze. When done, I sit back down in the chair. My legs open and stare back at you with a lustful gaze as you kneel patiently at my feet.

You return to standing, this time besides your bra and panties, you are only wrapped in the light of the fire. Your ski-tanned skin is coated in a golden hue , with accents of fire light jumping across your shoulders, hair and the tops of your breasts as you continue your slow roll of your hips and the display of your nice round ass for me to adore. As the tease continues you step closer toward the fireplace, your feminine form silhouetted against the glowing hearth. With your back to me, you unclasp your bra and lets it slide off your chest. From my chair I see only  a hint of your breasts as they relax and move freely from the garment which had been holding them tight against your chest.

Once you remove your bra, you twist and lower yourself in one continuous and elegant move ending again on your knees , sitting on your feet, hands in your lap. You are a figure of loveliness backlit by the glowing fire and your own quiet desire. I catch the flickering candles  from the table reflected in your eyes, and once again we make eye contact.

Like so many times, when we come up here to our cabin we love our little rituals. Our little dance that only we know the steps to.  As if on cue I rise out of the chair and step toward you.

“Are you ready my little dove”, I ask in a low tone. This is one of many of my pet names for you, but this one always feels right for this special place.  

You reply with an equally provocative tone “Yes my old man I'm so happy we are here again and Im ready”.. 

And with our simple proclamations made, we continue….

 

 

Published 
Written by TurnkeyFancy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments