Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping out to spice up an affair

"On a hot summer night, we satisfy our lust for each other."

3
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.8k words 3.8k words
It's a super hot sticky day...late Friday afternoon in fact. Humidity hangs like a blanket in the air but the sun is finally sinking to the horizon. There’s not a breath of wind anywhere, nor a cloud in the sky,and so even just sitting down doing nothing, makes the sweat trickle off us both.

I’m sitting on a log surveying our surroundings and waiting for the sun to go down. Hopefully there will be at least a little relief from the stifling heat.You are opposite me, also on a log. Between us is a small pit in the earth to build a fire even though there are no flames there yet.

You see, you and I have gone camping for the weekend at Emu Creek. We've been having a bit of a fling over the last few months but have gotten bored with your bed. We decided to jazz things up a little and take it elsewhere.

We’ve already set up our tent, which will be our bed for the next two nights and now there isn't a great deal to do, except maybe talk a bit or perhaps just enjoy the quiet. I look over at you, thinking about asking you if you want me to collect wood for a fire, but it really is too damn hot. I doubt we'll need a fire to keep warm tonight!!

Instead, you ask me how I got away from home. I say I told hubby I was going to stay with a friend in Brisbane for a few days. You smile and then tell me I’m naughty, That’s exactly how you want me to be anyway so I just poke my tongue out at you.

The lying does bother me though, so again my eyes scan the camping grounds for anyone I might know. I am hoping to God there is nobody here who would recognize me. There are a few other people camping here, but the grounds are vast, and there is no one nearby anyway.

In fact, I can’t see anyone at all, even though I know there is a family of six over the next hill. I can hear kids running around, screaming and laughing. Another separate family has loud music playing. We don’t mind though. They're playing good tunes.

I like it here. It's private. It's hilly. The green grass is always kept short like a lawn in someone’s backyard and the landscape is peppered here and there by the occasional stately gum tree. To my right down the bottom of our gentle slope, I can see a creek running over smooth gravely sand. It is not sand like at the beach, nor gravel like you'd tar a road with. It is just somewhere in between.

The cicadas in the bush behind me are gradually quietening and now the crickets are coming out to play. Mister Sun has almost disappeared, soon to be replaced by Miss Moon. I know she will be full and bright tonight. I checked my calendar before leaving home. I just adore a full moon.

It’s way too early for bed so I ask if you're hungry, You say no. Makes sense...I’m not hungry either. We both had a late lunch when we met in town before coming here for our secret little rendezvous. Besides, we've both been drinking water by the gallon all afternoon. But I’m thirsty again and even though I’m feeling a little flirty, I know I need to loosen up a little. I get up and go to the esky. It's full of ice and alcoholic cans.

I have my back to you now and decide to play it up a little. I bend right over to lift the lid on the esky. I know you're watching and smile when I hear an appreciative "Hmm" come from your way. My denim shorts aren't that short, only mid thigh in fact, but I know they hug my bum tightly, showing off the curves of my ass nicely. I keep rummaging around in the ice, pretending I can't find what I’m looking for, but it's just a ruse.

I straighten my back and poke my bum out at you a bit more hoping you notice there is no visible panty line, as I’m not wearing any underwear at all. On top, I just have a purple singlet. It's a little bit lacy where the cleavage dips fairly low and has thin straps. Under that is a push up bra (pretty much my best friend, ha ha!) black in color and also a bit lacy. A pair of black thongs on my feet completes my camping attire for the day.

While I’m head down/ass up at the esky, I select a Bundy and coke, then ask if you want one, too. You reply yes. With two cans in my hands, I head back over to you, handing you one can and keeping one for me.

I don’t want to go back to my log. It’s lonely over there and I can’t touch you. I want to be near you. So I park my ass right next to yours, both of us perched on the one log. We open our cans and drink from them, the icy liquid feeling so good flooding our dry mouths.

It’s completely dark now, but the heat of the day remains. There is still no breeze and we're both still sweating. I start thinking about us and what we've gotten up to over the last several months. I have got to admit it’s always good. We always have a blast in each other’s arms but ever since we decided we were coming here to camp, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about fucking you in the crystal clear water just down the hill.

All clean wet skin, heated mouths and frantic groping is what I've had in mind and I decide to act on it now. I want to get you naked so I simply lean over, lift your sleeve a bit and press my lips to your bare bicep. My tongue swirls there a little bit. There is a fine sheen of sweat on your skin but I don’t care. You taste salty, and manly and so I relish it.

I look up at you and in the bright moonlight I can see you're already looking down at me. My lips smile against your skin and I see you smiling, too.

"What do you want?" you ask teasingly.

Like it needs to be asked! You know exactly what I want and I know you want it too.

"Well...you," I mumble quietly.

I watch as you throw your head back and drain your can into your mouth.

Watching your lips on the steel makes me even hotter and I know I need to get to the creek real soon. I straighten up a bit and lean in even more, my lips soft against your cheek but searching for your lips. You turn your head and kiss me back. Your tongue slips into my mouth and I can taste rum... mmmm, yummy. My tongue starts to explore, too and I briefly wonder if you can taste rum on me as well.

I can smell you again, masculine and intoxicating to me. It makes me want you inside me right now, this very instant. But I know all good things come to those who wait, so I break our kiss, stand, and start to walk away. You quickly ask where I’m off to. I just giggle and tell you to follow me... and you do.

In just a few strides you catch up with me. I reach out and take your hand. The moonlight makes our path clear to see... down, down, down to the water's edge. You hesitate at the edge but I pull you in after me. It's only ankle deep here anyway. I let go of your hand and turn back to the bank, deciding I should probably get rid of my thongs. So I kick them off my feet and they land on the edge of the water. You end up doing the same.

I walk out some more and its now knee deep. Oh my, the water feels so good! I know I’ll soon be completely submerged and that my clothes will soon be wet. I should have taken them off before we got in the water, but I just don’t care.. Wet clothes aren't the end of the world anyway and staying dry is not my main priority right now. Instead, my main priority is having you balls deep inside me. Fucking me like it’s the one and only fuck you'll ever have!

I hear you behind me, your body moving through the water as we head out to where it's a bit deeper... now at my waist. Your kiss back at the camp is still in my mind and on my lips, cool water around my legs, crunchy gravel massaging my feet, a full moon above us and a bit of alcohol in my system.... Yeah, it's at this point that I’m starting to feel pretty damn good.

I could easily settle and fuck you right here, right now, but I’m thinking of a better place. I have been camping here before. I know if we go upstream for a bit, around a heap of boulders, there is a nice little cove waiting there for us. The water is up to my boobs and the sand on the tiny beach is soft. No doubt everyone who comes here uses it as a makeout spot but, oh well, we'll add to the list.

So I take your hand again but this time, I place it on my bum, whispering, "Come with me."

I feel you give my ass a squeeze and then casually tuck your fingers into my back pocket. You’re right behind me when we round the corner and arrive at the little cove. I walk out to where I know its deepest and let myself sink down. All of me, up to my neck, is underwater. You follow suit. Watching your movements makes me want you, so bad.

I never tire of wanting you between my legs; never tire of the taste of you. I’m so hot for you and I know you know it. You come up right in front of me but you're still clothed, and for me, that’s a problem.

My hands go immediately up the front of your shirt and find two hard nipples. The water is refreshing on a hot night, but still chilly. I slide my thumbs over the little nubs a few times, reaching up with my mouth at the same time to kiss my way up your neck and nibble your chin.

"You want to?" I ask, knowing full well what the answer will be.

"Yes," you reply in a throaty whisper.

Hmmm, I love the sound of your voice when you're horny. It does yummy-tickly things to my insides.Wanting confirmation, I let my hand slip down to the front of your pants. Hmmm, looks like you do want to!

I rub the hardness that is your arousal through the material and then trace the outline with gentle fingers, before going back to rubbing you again.

YreneShy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YreneShy

My other hand snakes up around the back of your neck.

It seems you're intent on playing a little hard to get. You still won't bend your head enough for me to kiss you. I notice there is a smirk on your lips as I pull a bit harder before you surrender and my lips meet yours.

Now you're finally kissing me again. It's not long before our kiss is hot and needy; our lips fused and tongues playing, exploring. I feel you slide one hand up the front of my singlet and your fingers latch onto one boob.

I let out a moan as one of your fingers sneaks over the top of my bra cup and discovers a puckered nipple. It feels intense when you touch me there; almost to the point of pain, but a good pain. I guess my tits are just sensitive right now since I’m horny for you and in cold water.

Your other hand goes behind me, cupping my ass and pulling me to you. My hand that was on your cock is now behind me as well, as I try to undo my bra. I fiddle for a while. Wet fingers make it even harder than usual. Plus you're grinding into me through our clothes. Your hard bits are pressing into my soft bits and that makes the job at hand even more difficult!

Your fingers are still teasing a nipple. Your other hand is squeezing my ass holding me in place so you can rub yourself against me. I can clearly feel what is waiting for me in your pants. Your tongue is plundering my mouth and I still can't undo my bra! I groan into your mouth, frustration mixed with need, but then the sex gods must take pity on me as my bra comes undone and my tits are free.

You waste no time exposing more skin, ripping my wet singlet up over my head and tossing it onto the sand. My fingers are plucking at your shirt too, desperate to feel your warm chest against me, so you rip your own shirt off as well and toss it over to fall atop mine.

Soon, my bra joins the pile and we are both naked from the waist up. Your mouth is on mine again, your skilled fingers tweaking my nipples, winding me up some more. My hand goes to your cock again.

"Fuck! I want you." I whisper into your mouth.

I hear you moan and feel you nod in agreement. You might have spoken too if you could get my tongue out of your mouth for long enough, But thanks to the way I’m feeling right now, my tongue is staying right where it is for the time being.

I just love kissing and love the fact that you enjoy it too. I also love the fact that we can so easily work ourselves into such a frenzied state, just through kissing alone. I could easily keep on kissing you for a lot longer... that is until I must taste you. And it has to be now. So I tell you to stand and in one swift motion, I have yanked your pants down around your knees. Then your cock is immediately buried inside my warm mouth and I can feel your hands on the back of my head.

You hold me in place with slight pressure, your fingers sometimes sliding through my hair as my lips work your shaft. Your cock swells even more as my tongue swirls around the head a few times. I spend some minutes alternating between licking the underside of your cock with my tongue, right on the most sensitive part of you, then going back to bobbing my head up and down again. I create suction to draw from you as much juice as you'll give me.

It's not long before I taste pre cum on my tongue. I want more but I know asking for more could mean you losing control and blowing your load down my waiting throat. I want that load inside my pussy!

The thought of you losing it deep inside me makes me feel the need to be touched too, so as I continue to suck, lick and kiss your cock, gentle and slow so you can keep it together. I cup your balls in one hand, massaging slightly, while my other hand heads down under the water to touch myself.

I undo the button on my shorts, thanking the sex gods for making it easier than my bra. I push the zip down, too. My fingers slide over smooth soft skin and wiggle in between warm wet folds. My fingers zero in on my clit and while it feels so good, it just won’t do.

I’m still aching down there and need to be filled with something or someone... you! I look up at you with imploring eyes, my own desire mirrored in yours.

"Fuck me now," I whisper to you, more than happy to beg for it if you tell me to....

But instead, you grab my hand and haul me to my feet, then start pulling, dragging, carrying me to the shore. You let me find my feet before yanking my pants off me. I know exactly how I want it - doggy style. I drop to my hands and knees in the sand in front of you, ass high and legs wide. I look over my shoulder at you, smiling, hoping to invite you to slam me hard from behind straight away. But as I watch you, I’m kind of glad you don’t fuck me right away!

I watch you stand there, the moonlight highlighting every muscle in your body. I’m taking in every movement you make as your hand moves down and you take your cock in your hand and start stroking it slowly. You tell me to touch myself too.... and I do.

Again, its not enough, so I tell you, “I want you!”

You come quickly to crouch behind me, still with your hand on your shaft and rubbing with just enough friction to keep yourself hard. I feel two of your fingers spread me open, my slick inner lips easily separating under your probing fingers.

You spend some time with your finger just rubbing the opening of me, literally driving me insane with the sensation. My legs are as wide as they can go and my head is on the sand, as are my tits. I’m begging, and you still won't do me. I can hear your breathing is loud and ragged just like mine.

I glance behind me and see you still kneeling back there, stroking yourself. I can also see several drops of pre-cum glistening on the end of your cock. That pleases me, because I know your need is still as strong as mine.

Then one of your fingers sinks all the way into me, in one smooth motion, making me moan out loud and push back hard against your hand. Oh, that feels better! Something finally inside me to soothe the ache you caused. Then it creates another fire inside me. Eventually one finger becomes two and that feels good.

You finger fuck me for a while, both of us moaning at how wet I’m getting, before withdrawing your fingers completely. Then I feel you come up close behind me. I feel one hand on my ass, near my hip. You're lining me up. I know your other hand is still around your cock and I’m pushing back against you, more than ready for it.

The head of your cock makes contact, and all you do is rub there for a while. I’m trying to angle myself so that you'll have no choice but to enter me if you push forward a bit and if I push back at the same time.

The tip of you slips in, and I can feel your pre-cum lubricating me even more, not that I need it. I squeeze tight, my pussy clenching down on you wanting to keep you right there. Because if you slide out of me, I will end up screaming like a mad woman. I push back and you slide in some more.

Only half of your length is inside me but I don’t care. It'll do! I start rocking backing and forth, fucking myself with your cock, feeling you glide in and out until I feel you start to move too. Then every thrust sees you embedded inside me deeper and deeper, bit by bit until you're all the way home...

That’s when you finally grab my hips and start fucking me hard and fast like I wanted to be fucked from the very beginning. You’re striking all the right places as you saw in and out of me building a fire, making me hotter. Yep, I’m getting close. So one of my hands heads down between my trembling thighs and finds my swollen clit and starts rubbing away. I know you're close too. You feel tense behind me. Your fingers are digging into my flesh and your thrusts feel more restrained. I don’t care. I’m still going for broke and you better keep doing it too!

I start chanting, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," keeping time with your thrusts.

You growl back at me through gritted teeth, “That is exactly what I’m doing!” and it makes me smile.

I rub harder, you fuck harder and it tips me over. My climax is hard and vicious. It makes me gasp and cry out even more profanities. I could so easily collapse on my tummy, my legs are suddenly so weak, but I know you're not far behind me. So I keep rocking and you keep pumping.... and then you're there, too.

"Ah fuck! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," I hear you say as you shoot me full of creamy hot cum.

As the crazy-burning need in you gradually cools, you slow right down then slump against me and I fall to the sand, you on top of me. It's hard to catch my breath but I don’t care. I love your body on top of mine. Your chest is heaving, too.

I’m still buzzing with pleasure when I feel your lips on the back of my neck, gentle kisses. Your arms come in close around me, gathering me close and holding me under you. It makes me feel happy and satisfied. It makes me smile, but makes feel a little bit sleepy, too.

I feel your cock slowly slide out of me and then the sensation of me leaking your cum onto the sand. I tell you to hop up so I can go wash off in the water, where you join me in getting cool again.

We spend a while in the water, just relaxing, listening to the night sounds around us, touching each other and kissing sometimes. I’m not sure what time it is, but the full moon is high in the sky when we decide to retrieve our clothes from the bank, get dressed and head back to our tent.

Published 
Written by justalilfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments