Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping Temptation

"When going on a camping trip with a friend's family Tom is unexpectedly tempted."

47
14 Comments 14
118k Views 118k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Legendary Story
I had been looking at the white camper in front of me for hours, driving behind it with my black Civic. Lightly gripping my hands on the steering wheel I let my mind wander about the week ahead. I was on my way to go camping with Jake Austin and his family. His parents were driving in front of me in their camper, while Jake himself was laying down on the backseat, still suffering from a hangover from the night before. Julia, his eighteen year old sister, was sitting next to me in the passenger seat.

I had agreed to go with them because I didn’t want to go with my parents. My parents were going to visit my grandfather and grandmother in another state for a week and they insisted I come with them instead of letting me stay at home. I wondered why? I had a suspicion one of the neighbours had been talking to my parents after my parents had gone on a skiing trip and I’d had a house party for two days. Those nosy neighbours should mind their own business.

When I told Jake about it he said his family was going camping that week and he suggested that I should come with them. He would convince his parents. I agreed to it because anything would be better than having to spend a whole week treated like I was still a six year old by Grandma and not being able to escape my parents and grandparents because the small town my grandparents lived in was too dull for words, so there was no point going out to look for some fun there.

I also figured Jake wasn’t too happy about having to go camping with his whole family. We were both twenty-two and going on holiday with parents was not the ideal holiday in our books. But at least we could hang out together this way. We might even hook up with some girls also camping there. I wouldn’t mind some female fun, because I’d just broke up with my girlfriend a month before.

I looked sideways at Julia. I had known Julia for as long as I have been friends with Jake, which must have been about five years. Although knowing might be a big word. Most of the time she was around when I was at their house to visit Jake, but we didn’t hang out much, except sometimes when we watched a movie. Julia and I always seemed to get on each others nerves, on purpose or not, and occasionally that ended in exchanging some harsh words back and forth.

Because I always thought of Julia as Jake’s annoying little sister, I had never noticed she had turned into a beautiful girl. But for some reason, at that moment I started to look different at the blonde girl next to me. Maybe it was because it was extremely hot and Julia was scantily clad, just like everyone else in this weather. She was wearing a green thin sundress, which clung to her slender, tanned body. The sundress was so thin I could see the outlines of the white bra she was wearing under it.

Maybe it was because I had broken up with my girlfriend and hadn’t been with another girl since. Or maybe the heat was starting to affect my brain, but as I glanced back and forth from the road to Julia, I definitely felt something swelling in my shorts. I was just looking down at her butt, trying to see what panties she was wearing, when she turned around and looked at me.

“Eyes on the road,” Julia said.

“They are. They are.”

I quickly looked forward again and didn’t look sideways for a while. I was a bit surprised that Julia didn’t tell me off, because it was pretty obvious what I was looking at and she was always quick to start an argument with me. But I was glad she didn’t call me out for looking at her body, because I had no idea how Jake would react.

“Did someone say something?” I heard Jake murmur in the back.

“Oh look who’s awake. It’s about time.” I laughed.

“Ugh yeah, I shouldn’t have gone to that party yesterday. Why weren’t you there by the way?”

“Ehm, My ex was there too, remember? I didn’t feel like running into her. That would have been more drama than party for me.”

“That’s true. She’s not the nicest person to be around when she’s mad. But still, it’s been a month. I would have thought she would have moved on by now.”

“Women,” I sighed.

“Speaking of women, why isn’t there already a new lady in your life?” Jake asked.

“Ha, maybe because I’m not looking for one,” I laughed. “Although that girl from…”

“Eeeewww, can you guys not talk about that stuff where I can hear it,” Julia interrupted.

“We can talk about whatever we want to talk about in my car,” I replied. “Why did you want to ride with us and not with your parents in the camper anyway?”

”Because…”

“Because what?” I asked looking at her.

“Because,” Julia said again and turned her head to look out of the side window.

I shook my head and concentrated on the road again.

“We’ll talk about it later,” Jake said. “Besides I see we’re almost there.”

“Finally!” Julia sighed.

----------

The park where the camping ground was situated lay in a valley surrounded by forest. It was a camping ground with modern and well maintained facilities. There was also a lake only a ten minutes walk away and there were lots of trails for hiking. There was definitely enough to do to be active or just to relax.

After we arrived at our camping site, Jake and I set up our tent. I hadn’t been able to borrow a tent for myself in time and I hadn’t felt the need to buy one just for this trip, so I had no choice but to share Jake’s tent. It wasn’t ideal but I wasn’t planning on being in the tent for more than just to sleep. I figured I would survive for just a week without privacy.

It didn’t take long before the tent was ready. We threw our bags inside the tent and Jake suggested cooling down a bit in the lake. I picked up my swim trunks out of my luggage and headed for the showers to change. Luckily they were close to our camping site. When I got back I saw Jake’s parents still busy in and around the camper. Jake had also changed into his swim trunks. He threw me a towel and we walked in the direction of the lake.

”Wait up!” a girl shouted.

I turned around and saw Julia running towards us wearing a pink bikini and waving her towel in her hand. Jake sighed.

“Don’t you have to help mom and dad?” he asked in a weak attempt to get rid of her.

“No,” she replied, walking behind us as we continued walking towards the lake.

Although the sun had passed its high point, it still was so warm that even when you just sat in the shade you would still start to sweat. Because of this soaring heat I figured it would be crowded at the lake, but when we arrived, to my surprise, it was almost deserted. There were three girls sunbathing on our left and a couple was swimming in the lake. We spread our towels on the sand and Jake and I went for a swim.

One of the girls from the group was going for a swim too and just for fun we splashed her with water before she even set a foot in the water. She could laugh about it and Jake and I introduced ourselves. Soon we were in a friendly chat with the girl and as I got the impression that Jake was very interested in her I faded myself out of the conversation and headed for my towel. Julia was lying on her back on her towel, her skin shiny from sun screen. Because it was so warm, I didn’t bother drying myself. The heat would take care of that soon enough, so I lay down on my towel.

“Can you do my back for me?” Julia suddenly asked. She rolled onto her stomach, picked up the sun screen with her left hand and stretched her arm out to me.

“Sure,” I said, propping myself on my elbows and taking the bottle from her.

Julia laid her head down on the towel and folded her arms above her head. I put a few drops of sun screen between her shoulder blades and slowly started rubbing it in. As my hands were moving over her neck, and down to her shoulders, I took a closer look at her slender figure, because now I had the time to look at it as long as I wanted without getting interrupted. Julia wasn’t tall. At 5’2” she was more than a head shorter than me, but her body was well proportioned. As I took in every detail of her smooth legs and her firm ass, I slowly worked my way down her back.

“Mmmmm that feels good,” Julia moaned suddenly.

My manhood had slowly started to swell thinking of what I would do to a girl with a body like her, what I wanted to do to her, but the sound of the sudden moan sent my imagination into overdrive. And the fact I was actually touching her, rubbing the sun screen over her naked back made my shaft spring to full attention. I had to concentrate to relax my hands and worked my way down her back until I reached her bikini bottom.

“Done,” I said, taking a deep breath and readjusting my erection to hide it as much as possible.

“Can you do my legs too while you’re at it? Pleaaase?” Julia asked, sweetening her voice like only women can do.

This was an odd request as she could easily do it herself. I was starting to wonder if she did this on purpose, knowing that I had stared at her body in the car. Grabbing the bottle, I put some more sun screen on my hands. I softly applied the fluid on her calves and made my way up her legs. As my hands moved up, my gaze moved up too and I couldn’t help but look at her crotch. I had to swallow hard, imagining about what was behind that thin piece of fabric. What would it look like? How would it feel? I even thought about how it would taste.

Lost in my imagination I hadn’t realized my hands were already up her thighs and one of my hands accidentally brushed her crotch. I immediately stopped my movement and held my breath. But instead of jumping up and calling me a pervert, she flinched just a little and let out a soft moan. I couldn’t believe her reaction. As aroused as I was I tried to push my luck. My hands started to massage her thighs again but slower. Again I brushed a hand against her crotch, but this time on purpose, slower and with more pressure. Julia gasped but didn’t look back. Instead she closed her eyes, resting her head on her arms.

I took this as an approval of what I was doing and blatantly cupped her crotch with my hand. There was still no reaction, verbally or otherwise, other than that her body writhed slightly. My fingers pressed against the bikini bottoms, right at the place where her pussy lips should be, moving up and down. Julia gasped again and started to breath heavier. I could feel a damp spot on the fabric of her bikini bottoms.

Although I felt my head was on fire I still knew where I was and I quickly looked around. The couple that was swimming earlier was sitting far away to my right and to my left Jake was still talking and laughing with that girl in the water. I was glad for it; Jake would kill me if he knew what I was doing. The other two girls hadn’t moved an inch and were still sunbathing so I pushed it a little further. I moved the bikini bottom to the side and started rubbing my fingers slowly over her labia.

“Shit, mmmmm,” Julia whispered.

Encouraged by her reaction I rubbed faster, dipping a finger between her pussy lips, feeling how wet she was. I marvelled at how hot and tight it felt around my finger.

“Oooooh shit,” she moaned as I pushed my finger deeper in, feeling her slick pussy walls. My dick was painfully throbbing, imagining how it would feel sliding that inside of her instead of my finger. I withdrew my finger and pushed in again, rhythmically thrusting my finger in and out, covered in her abundant juices which were flowing freely. I slid my free hand under her, searching for her clit, pressing my fingers against it through the thin fabric.

“Oooooooh fuck, right there,” Julia moaned as I found the spot. She started to hump my hand, pleasure was building up inside of her. I rubbed her clit faster through her bikini bottom and increased the rhythm of my finger pumping inside of her. Julia pressed her mouth against her arm, preventing herself from moaning out loud. Shivers ran through her body.

“Shit!” I said as I looked up. I saw Jake was already out of the water and he was heading in our direction. I pulled my hands away quick, putting Julia’s bikini back in place and rolled onto my stomach on my towel, hiding the obvious bulge in my swim trunks.

“What the …” Julia almost shouted, glaring at me. I nodded my head into the direction of her brother. She let out a low growl as she looked and realized why I stopped.

“Fuck,” she whispered.

“Hey, guess what?” Jake said as he closed in on us.

“What?” I replied.

“We have a date.”

“We?”

“Yes, we! We’re going out tonight, me and that girl and you and one of her friends. I set you up. Isn’t that great?”

“Eeeh, alright. I don’t even know which girl,” I answered.

“The blonde one over there. You’re a sucker for blondes, right? You can thank me later,” Jake laughed.

“Ugh, I don’t want to listen to this.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

I’m going for a swim,” Julia said abruptly, standing up and heading towards the water.

“What’s with her?” Jake asked.

“I dunno. She’s your sister.”

Jake shook his head. “You guys should really stop getting in each other’s hair, if only for this week.”

“I’ll try,” I replied with a sly smile, relieved that his mind was so occupied with that girl that he hadn’t noticed anything suspicious.

----------

Later that day I tried to catch Julia alone to talk about what had happened on the beach, but her parents or Jake were always around. Evening came and Jake and I got ready for our double date. We took the girls to a restaurant a few miles away. Although I did enjoy myself and the girl Jake set me up with was sweet and attractive, my mind kept going back to what had happened that afternoon. Was it just a spur of the moment thing or was there something more? Sure apart from her sometimes annoying character, Julia had her charms, although I hadn’t paid attention to it because she was Jake’s sister and Jake seemed to be very protective of her. I laughed at the idea that there was something more and returned my attention to the girl who was sitting next to me.

But somehow I couldn’t get Julia out of my head. My date seemed to have noticed that there was something, because when we returned to the camping ground and brought them back to their tent; she gave me a kiss on the cheek, thanked me for the evening and went inside. Jake and his girl were lingering in front of the tent.

“I’ll see you two later then,” I said, nodding to them and walking in the direction of our site.

“Yeah, I’ll be there in a bit,” Jake said.

“Take your time,” I smiled, winking to the girl. “Good night.”

I didn’t have a flashlight with me, but luckily there wasn’t a cloud in the sky and the dim light of the moon was just enough to see where I was going. It didn’t take long to arrive at our camping spot, the light in the camper was out so I figured Jake’s parents were sleeping and Julia probably too. I went inside the tent and took my clothes off. I like to sleep naked, but with Jake sleeping in the same tent I didn’t think that was a good idea. Sweatpants seemed to be the best solution to me so I put on a pair.

As I lay down on my sleeping bag, my mind was filled with images of Julia’s body, her skin, her smooth legs, and the wetness between them. And reaching down I felt my member was as hard as a rock again. I had to do something about it. I needed some release. I heard a noise outside. It made me realise Jake could return any minute. Not wanting to be disturbed, I decided to go out and find a quiet spot.

I put on my slippers and got out of the tent. There was a path leading into the forest, and I decided to head in that direction. Our camping site was just on the edge of the forest and as soon as I walked a few steps inside the forest, I saw a tree trunk just off the path, surrounded by a few bushes. I walked towards it and sat down. I didn’t want to waste any time with this, so I pulled down the waistband of my sweats, took my cock in my hand and started stroking.

“Need a hand?” a female voice suddenly said. I jumped up, recognizing the voice. It was Julia.

“What the fuck! What are you doing here?” I said, pulling up my sweatpants.

“I could ask you the same Tom,” Julia replied as I saw her dark figure approaching me.

“I was just… I-I..” I stuttered feeling embarrassed for literally being caught with my pants down.

“I took a late night swim and was just getting into the camper when I saw you and followed you,” Julia said stepping close to me. From the dim moonlight shining through the trees I could just see that Julia was only wearing her bikini with a towel wrapped around her waist.

“I know what you were doing,” she continued while pressing her hand against my stomach and sliding it down underneath the waistband of my sweatpants.

“And since you had a pretty good feel of me this afternoon, it’s only fair I get to have a good feel now,” she said defiantly, taking my cock in her hand. “A reaaaal good feel.”

“Julia, I really don’t think we should be doing this,” I protested.

“Why? Just because I’m Jake’s sister?” she said, dropping to her knees while she pulled down my sweatpants with one hand. Her other hand slid up and down my stiff pole.

“Yeah, that’s why,” I replied. I didn’t know what to say, but I didn’t stop Julia from doing what she was doing.

“That doesn’t sound very convincing,” she said as she bent forward and licked the head of my cock, before wrapping her lips around it.

“Ooooh fuck,” I moaned, feeling Julia’s warm mouth surrounding my cock, her tongue licking the underside. Slowly she took more of my cock into her mouth. I put my hands on her shoulders as she greedily licked and sucked. I let a hand slide down under her bikini, cupping a breast. I squeezed it softly which made her moan, sending vibrations through my shaft.

She definitely knew what she was doing as her head bobbed up and down. I had wanted some release for a while and with Julia’s skilled mouth working on my cock I knew I wouldn’t last long.

“Slow down Julia, or I’ll cum very soon,” I warned her. But instead of slowing down, she let my cock enter her throat, moving it noisily in and out. I let out a low moan. My legs were starting to feel weak.

“Is someone there?” I heard a familiar voice suddenly somewhere behind me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw a flashlight moving left and right over the path, it was still a safe distance away to not get discovered but it was getting closer.

Julia heard the voice of her dad too but she didn’t stop. She let my cock slip out of her throat and sucked hard on the head while she stroked the base rapidly with her hand. It was enough to send me over the edge.

“Mmmm shit,” I whispered as I came. The first spurt of cum must have come as a surprise to Julia as she choked on it. Trying not to cough out loud she let my cock slip out of her mouth completely, which made the next spurt hit her face. The next one hit her chin and dripped down onto her breasts.

“Who’s there?” I heard the voice again, this time closer and the light was searching in the direction of where we were. He must have heard our noises. It was getting awfully close and I had to do something. I pulled up my sweatpants and stepped onto the road, slowly walking towards the light beam.

“Hey, Mr. Austin.”

“Oooh hey, Tom. What are you doing here?”

“Ehm, I had to pee so I thought I walk into the woods. But what are you doing? scaring innocent people?”

“Oh, eh, Julia went for a swim but she hasn’t returned yet, so I thought I go look for her.”

“This is not the path to the lake, Mr Austin. It’s somewhere over there,” I said pointing behind him. Mr. Austin turned around and we walked to the camp site.

“And I’m sure Julia can take care of herself, she’s not a kid anymore,” I laughed.

“Yes, you’re right. You all grow up so fast,” he said as he walked towards the camper.

“Good night, Mr. Austin,” I opened the tent and went inside. A felt a bit bad leaving Julia like that, but it was better than being discovered by her dad. A few minutes later I heard the camper door open and close. That must have been Julia, and relieved, I fell asleep.

-----------

The next morning we all had breakfast in front of the camper. I was watching Julia closely but she acted like nothing had happened the day before. It even seemed like she was ignoring me. When I asked her something she pretended not to hear me and continued to eat her breakfast. Jake, who was sitting next to me, noticed it too and he looked questioningly at me. I shrugged my shoulders and Jake shook his head in response.

After breakfast Julia told their parents she would take a shower, went into the camper to gather her things, and walked towards the bath house.

I was watching Julia walk away in her green sundress when Jake whispered, “I told you, just get along this week.”

“Alright, alright. I go talk to her,” I replied, pretending to be annoyed.

I stood up and ran after Julia. I was curious to find out why Julia was behaving like this. Was she really mad at me and why? But at least Jake had given me an excuse to be alone with her. I caught up with her just as she was getting into one of the shower cubicles.

“Julia… Hey Julia…” I shouted, running towards the door of the cubicle and blocking the doorway.

“What do you want?”

“Hey, what’s wrong? Are you ignoring me?”

“Ehm, let me see. First you don’t finish what you start at the lake. Oh and then in the evening you cum all over me and walk away. You always do that to a girl?”

“I’m sorry but I had to do something otherwise we would have been discovered…” I started to apologize.

“Still, you could have come back.”

“I heard you coming back. I thought you were fine.”

“Sure I was fine. I felt used, but I was fine,” Julia said, trying to push me out of the doorway, but I kept blocking the door.

”Hey, I’m sorry. I really am. I didn’t mean to make you feel that way.”

“Ok, fine. Now let me shower.” Julia sneered as she stepped back into the shower cubicle.

“No, it’s not fine,” I said, stepping into the cubicle and closing the door.

“What do you want from me then?” Julia asked, spreading her arms.

I replied by stepping in front of her, taking her head in my hands and pressing my lips on hers. For a moment Julia didn’t move, but then I felt her fingers going through my hair and her lips started responding to my kiss. Without a word we pulled off each others clothes.

I lifted her sundress, taking it off, while her hands unbuttoned my shorts. She pulled them down including my boxers. My shirt went flying as I unclasped her bra. I took her bra off and pulled down her thong, all the while kissing her ear, her neck, and her shoulder.

“You better finish it this time,” she said, breathing short and fast. She hooked her arms around my neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I quickly grabbed her by her ass.

“You bet I will,” I responded, pressing her against the cold tiles. But Julia body was on fire and she only wanted one thing. She reached down, grabbed my already rock hard cock and positioned it against her entrance. I looked her deep in her flickering green eyes and dropped her down.

“Ooooooh shit,” Julia screamed responding to the sudden intrusion. My cock had slid completely inside her. I held still for a moment. I could feel her pussy throb around my shaft. Then I lifted her slowly up and dropped her down, again and again in a steady rhythm.

“Ooooh this feels so good,” Julia moaned as I felt nails digging into the flesh of my neck and her other hand was gripping my hair. I watched her breasts bounce freely up and down.

“Fuck me, Tom, fuck me hard,” Julia moaned. I held her still and pushed my hips upwards, slamming into her as I pushed her up against the wall. I had imagined feeling her pussy around my cock, but now I actually felt it, and it was incredible. Tight and so wet as her juices dripped down my shaft and balls.

“Mmmm fuck,” I moaned. A drop of sweat already rolled down my forehead as our bodies were damp because of the summer heat. But our bodies were on fire because I was pounding the girl I held in my arms as hard as I could. I leaned my head against the wall and buried my face in her neck, biting it.

“Ooooh shit, oooooooh fuck,” Julia screamed. Her hand had drifted downwards again and she was franticly rubbing her clit. Her body trembled as she came closer and closer to her peak.

“Ooooh I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” Julia panted. I slowed down a little as I felt her pussy spasm around my cock. More of her juices gushed out and down my cock as she bit my shoulder to muffle her screams.

Slowly she came down from her orgasm and looked at me, while I was still moving my dick in and out slowly.

“Mmmmm so good,” she purred, her eyes half closed, her cheek flushed. She looked so beautiful, almost glowing. But I was still fucking her, slowly, but still fucking. I was holding back that feeling, that need, to cum, but my brain was giving up. I pressed my lips against hers and increased my rhythm again, slamming her against the wall.

“I can’t hold out much longer,” I grunted.

Julia bit my bottom lip and moaned. “Mmmmm, cum in me, I want to feel your cum inside me.”

My movement became unsteady, uncontrolled as I pushed in as deep as I could and held still. My cock twitched, unloading my cum in her already soaked pussy.

“Mmmmmmmm fuck,” I groaned. My arms were shaking, my legs were unsteady but I still held her in my arms until my member softened and slipped out of her. I put her down on her feet.

“So what do we do now?” Julia asked a bit uneasy as she returned to reality. I stepped under the shower and turned it on.

“I don’t know. Your brother asked me to be nice to you for just this week, so I will.” I said with a cheeky smile. “Let’s just enjoy this week and we’ll see what happens after.”

“Lets do that then,” Julia said, stepping under the shower. “Do you even know how to be nice?”

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. “Sometimes,” I said and kissed her.

Published 
Written by TomTease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments