Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caroline - Ch.1

"A lonely young woman asks to borrow her friend's newlywed husband."

20
4 Comments 4
4.8k Views 4.8k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"Please enjoy the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>:)"

Chapter 1:

Caroline sat high in her bed. Her upper back rested on the headboard and her bottom sat on a sturdy pillow. Again, for the fourth time this week, she was naked from the waist down. Porn was playing on the wide TV on the opposite wall and she had her left hand on her swollen clit.

Her right hand held a thick vibrator she held slightly inside her pussy while the pulsating vibrations shook her pelvis. Her left hand went over her clit quickly as her breathing got heavier and heavier.

She opened her eyes and viewed the screen again. On the screen, she could see a small white woman getting plowed by two strong-looking men. One of the men was pumping in and out of the woman’s shaved pussy while the other had a strong grip on the back of her head; making her choke on his strong member.

The woman on screen pulled away and the spit-covered cock slid out of her throat, leaving a trail of spit ropes hanging from her mouth. She screamed loudly, orgasming to the stoking of the first man inside her.

Caroline felt her own orgasm coming and she increased speed of the hand on her clit and spread her legs wide, gripping the sheets with her toes.

She orgasmed and her mouth opened, letting out an exasperated breath as the orgasm pulsed through her entire body.

Her muscles relaxed as her orgasm subsided and the tv continued to play as she sighed loudly. Another shitty orgasm, she, thought to herself bitterly.

Caroline lived in the room she grew up in. After growing up and going to college, she came back home and worked during the day. She had not been able to find a boyfriend in college or at her work.

She was desperate for a boyfriend. Any boyfriend. She had standards. She didn't have sex with anyone on tinder and had wanted a real relationship for the past five years.

The men who would go after her were usually jobless, slow, or not very attractive or some combination of the three. After five years of searching for a man who would be able to be her equal partner, she was close to giving up.

The physical loneliness was now taking its toll. Seeing her friends get married while she slept alone every night had put her into a deep depression. The only comfort she ever found anymore from the loneliness was when she was with her friend Olivia.

Olivia was the woman that Caroline wanted to be. Olivia had a dark skin tone and a great body. She had wide hips and small waist and an ass to die for. They went to college together and Olivia had brought her boyfriend along with her graduate school.

Olivia had been dating the same man since junior year of high school; Mike. Mike was a white man with a handsome face, strong jawline, and wide shoulders. He was strong, tough, and smart. After his MMA career in early college, he went on to get a master’s in business and held a steady well-paying job.

When Caroline had gone to hang out with the couple, she could imagine herself as Olivia, dating this sexy white man, getting roughly fucked any night she wanted. But that wasn’t her life. She was alone and felt alone.

The last time she and Olivia hung out, Olivia had spilled the beans about her boyfriend Mike. She had asked Olivia about her sex life and the alcohol put Olivia in a sexy mood. She talked about how Mike would fuck her for hours if she would let him. How they would experiment with anal ever so often and how he would make her cum so hard that she would shake, spasming her muscles till she felt sore all over her body.

Ever since the conversation, Caroline daydreamed about being in Olivia’s place, a strong, naked Mike taking her to bed and fucking her until she was shaking in bed wet with her own cum.

But instead, she was stuck in her parents’ house - having shitty orgasms and watching porn every day, she thought angrily to herself.

She sat in bed, naked from the waist down. She picked up the remote and turned off the tv. She picked up her phone and saw a text message. It was from Olivia.

She felt sadness rush over her again and she opened the message

Hey whats up? What have you been doing? It’s been a while since we talked. the text read.

Caroline broke up and began crying. What she had been doing was having another lonely orgasm. Alone. Again. She was reaching her breaking point. She opened snapchat and opened up the video option. She angled the camera and wiped the tears from her eyes. She started the video as an outgoing message to her friend Olivia.

"I’m sorry, Olivia, I’m so sorry." She started. "I’m so sad and alone. I need a man and it’s so hard to talk to you. It’s hard to talk to you because you have Michael and he’s great. Every time I talk to you I am reminded about what I don’t have. If you want to know what I was doing, here’s what I was doing: I was masturbating and having a shitty orgasm for the second time today. Thinking about your boyfriend, that’s how disgusting I am. I don’t know if I can do this anymore! I don’t know if I can be alone anymore!" she yelled, tears streaming down her face

She ended the video and hit send. She cried in bed, waiting for a response with anticipation and nervousness. She didn’t know how Olivia would respond about her masturbating or mentioning her jealousy of her successful relationship.

Her phone pinged with a new message. She picked up the phone and read the response.

I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. I thought you were ok. Olivia’s text read. What do mean by you can’t do this anymore?

Caroline somewhat relieved at her friend’s text responded back: I don’t know if I can hang out with you and Michael anymore. It just hurts too much. I’m physically hurt every time I see you both so happy.

Soon a response text pinged.

You’re my best friend. Please don’t destroy our friendship over this. You will get through this, I'll support you.

Caroline shook her head at the text, tears again flowing from her face. She responded: Im sorry, it’s too painful. I love being your friend too, but this is killing me.

What if I could find you man? A temporary one, one that is your friend and can fill your needs while you try find the man of your dreams? Olivia’s text asked.

Caroline laughed through her tears: That would be great but I don’t see how that could even happen. You don’t know anyone, and I’ve asked everyone to set me up with someone.

Ok, give me an hour or so. Olivia’s text rang back.

No, please don’t make this harder than it is. Please. Caroline responded.

She waited for a response. When a response didn’t come, she tossed her phone on the bottom of the bed. She found her panties under the covers and slipped them on. She turned off her light and cried herself to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, she woke up naturally with no alarm. It was a Sunday morning, and she rubbed her groggy swollen eyes. She got up and walked to the bathroom, peed, and brushed her teeth. As she walked back into her bedroom, she could see her phone at the foot of the bed, its screen locked.

She picked up her phone, unlocked it and saw a new message in the notification bar. She slid it down and read the message. It was from Olivia, and it read:

I talked to Mike and explained this to him. I think we figured it out. You probably fell asleep but give me a call in the morning.

Talked to Mike? Oh god! she thought, feeling embarrassment making her want to pull out her hair.

She quickly dialed Olivia’s phone number and brought the phone to her ear. The phone rang twice, and Olivia answered.

"Caroline?" Olivia answered.

"Hi Olivia, you told me to call you?" she asked nervously.

"Yeah, sorry I'm sitting in the parking lot of the grocery store right now, I just pulled up," Olivia responded over the speaker.

"Oh."

"So, I talked to Mike. As you know we've only dated each other and have only had sex with each other. He's never had another girlfriend and I’ve never had anyone else either. A long time ago, we were talking about our sex life, and he wanted to do a threesome with another girl. He has never slept with a white girl, and he knows I’m a little bit bi and into white girls and I wanted to try dating one."

Caroline was taken aback by how casually Olivia told her intimate details about her relationship with Mike. She only talked about their relationship like this when she was drunk. Olivia continued.

"Normally, I would never talk to one of my friends about something like this but I feel like it doesn’t matter because of what I’m about to ask you about anyways," she said.

Caroline held her breath. Her heart pounding through her chest with nervous energy.

"Would you like Mike to come over and stay a weekend or two? He promised to fuck you, make you cum, and do whatever you’d like to do together.  If you want to just cuddle, he'll do that - if you want to be taken out to dinner, he'll do that too," Olivia said over the phone.

Caroline was dumbfounded. She held the phone to her ear, not saying anything.

"Trust me, Mike is great in bed. Big cock too, he'll make you cum harder than you ever had. Do you want that?" Olivia asked again.

"But... but..." Caroline stammered, her mouth going dry. "He's your husband, you just got married. You don’t have to do this."

"Caroline - it's fine," Olivia reassured her. "He’s fine with it, I’m fine with it. We were trying to expand our sex life anyways and just got busy. This is perfect, to be honest. Michael wears me out and this will take the pressure off me to perform all the time. He wants to fuck like every day and he goes for like an hour straight. I don’t have the energy anymore," Olivia explained.

"I just... yes, I want that. I want that so bad, but I could never ask for it,” she responded.

"Then I’m telling you. Not asking. Mike is coming this weekend, he’s gonna fuck you and you're gonna deal with it," Olivia retorted aggressively.

Caroline began to tear up again. "Thank you. Thank you so much!"

"He will text you. He’s got some requirements of his own."

She wiped her nose loudly. "Ok. Thank you."

"You’re welcome, oh - and keep the focus on your ass. He said you got a hot ass."

"Wow, oh my god, thank you. You’re the best friend ever."

-------

Caroline hung up the phone and she looked at herself in the mirror. She could see her red teary swollen face staring back at her.

He said you got a hot ass, she repeated back to herself.

She turned in the mirror and ran a hand over one ass cheek, giving it a small slap. She watched the slight jiggle as her ass absorbed the blow. Her ass was round. But it wasn’t as big or shapely as Olivia’s but she had some muscle. She sat down facing the standing mirror and spread her legs apart.

She pulled her panties to the side and looked at her pussy in the mirror. Her lips were slightly darker than her pale skin but, when she spread them apart, she could see a small light pink hole underneath her dark pubic hair.

He likes ass... what does my asshole look like? she thought. She didn’t know, as she had never looked at it before. She knew from social media that men looked at women’s assholes during doggy style. She was curious what hers looked like. She got closer to the standing mirror and whipped off her panties.

She sat down on the floor and spread her legs, bringing her knees as close to her head as she could. She craned her neck to get a look in the mirror and could see it beneath her hairy pussy.

Her asshole had small black hairs around it, and she could see the skin was an even darker shade of brown than her slightly brownish pussy lips. She could see long wrinkles leading to the center, each wrinkle extending almost an inch long.

As she looked, she became worried. She would most certainly have to shave that. What if he thought her asshole was disgusting? Maybe if she didn’t do doggy style, maybe he wouldn’t see...

Her phone pinged again. She had gotten another text. She sat up and leaned over to the bed, grabbing her phone. It was a text from Mike.

Olivia explained what you’re looking for. Do you have any specific requests? the text read.

No of course not. she responded.

Well, we will talk about what you like over coffee or something later this week. he responded. I have some requests if that’s ok?

Of course, anything! She typed back.

Can you please shave? No need to shave it all (i like a little hair ;) ) but in order to eat you out properly, I have to see that beautiful pussy of yours! he responded, providing a bunch of winking emojis

Of course, I will! And how do you know it’s beautiful? You haven’t even seen it yet. she sent with an accompanying winking face.

It’s beautiful, it has to be, your too cute for it to not be. he replied.

She smiled at his text.

Another request, I’d like to see both you and Olivia suck my cock and then I want to fuck both of you. Doesn’t need to happen anytime soon but maybe when we get more comfortable.

Ok, that makes me kinda nervous, but I can do that. She replied.

One more question, you’re on birth control, right?

Yeah, I am, have been for 6 years.

Cool - Think about what you want. I’ll do my best and I’ll be all yours for the weekend. he said.

I can’t wait.

----

Mike was set to arrive in nearly ten minutes. During the week she had gone to a beauty salon. There she had her nails and toenails painted, her hair done, her legs waxed, and her pussy trimmed.

She took one last look at herself in the mirror. She looked as good she was going to look and, now that she was looking for her ass in the tight dress she wore, she felt she looked hot.

Before she knew it, the doorbell had rung. She had made sure her parents were away by giving them a gift card to their favorite restaurant so that she could sneak him in. She hurried to the door and opened it wide.

He stood standing there in jeans and a t-shirt. His facial hair was shaved to a thick stubble and his hair hard-parted to the side. He had a strong jaw and gorgeous eyebrows. His eyes were a deep green and his wide chest and skinny waist made her shuffle her feet nervously.

"Hi Mike," she greeted.

He raised his eyebrows at her, smiling. "Wow you look great"

She blushed. "Thanks... please come in."

He entered through the door. She began the tour of the house and she ended it in her room.

"And this is my room. I have a guest bedroom you can stay and your own bathroom-"

Before she could finish her explanation, he interrupted her.

"Why?" he asked bluntly.

"Well, in case you prefer to sleep in your own bed..."

He waved his hand dismissively.

"Caroline. I’m here to be with you. This weekend, I’m your man."

He got close to her and gently took his hand placing it on her lower back and, with his other, he touched the bottom of her face.

"I’m here to be with you," he spoke.

He leaned forward and kissed her deeply. Her legs shook as his mouth intertwined with hers. A little moan escaped her throat involuntarily and he pulled her into him tightly.

Their lips slowly parted, and she looked into his deep green eyes, her legs almost buckling underneath her. She shakily breathed out.

He smiled at her and buried his face in her neck and began to slowly kiss up and down her neck, holding her wait close to hips tightly.

millieveronic777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
millieveronic777

"So, what would you like to do?" he asked in between kisses.

Her eyes had closed, and she could feel her pussy wetting the inside of her panties. If he kept kissing her neck, she was afraid she would cum standing here outside her room.

"Oh god." She breathed. "I want to do everything."

He brought her face back to his and kissed her deeply again. This time his hand behind her back moved down to caress her ass as he pulled up her leg. She leaned against the doorframe as he rubbed her upper thigh with his strong hands.

Eventually, their kissing had turned frantic, their tongues feeling each other’s mouths and their breathing became heavier. When they broke apart, she pulled him into her room.

He ripped off his shirt exposing his muscular body and back. He zipped off the back of her dress and pulled it down around her shoulders. In a daze, she unbuckled her bra and dropped it to the floor.

Her hard pink nipples faced him, and he cupped one of her boobs in his hand and brought his face down to one of her nipples. He ran his tongue along her areola and sucked her hard nipple into his mouth. He caressed it with his tongue and gave a slight tug at it with his teeth.

Her breathing got faster and just as she was about to ask for more, he stopped. He pulled the rest of her dress down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. He tugged her panties down, exposing her wet pussy now dripping down her thighs.

She left her soaking underwear on the floor as the shirtless man before her laid her on her back on the bed behind her. He kissed her deeply again and began to kiss down her neck slowly.

Once he reached her breasts, he began to fondle her nipples, rubbing her boobs with his strong hands. She moaned in ecstasy. With his mouth still sucking her nipples, he unbuckled his pants and kicked them off.

After a couple of minutes, he released her nipples, and he began to kiss down her chest. She could feel his hard cock through his underwear thick and strong against her leg. His hips slightly grinded against her as he continued to kiss down her stomach. He reached her hips, kissing right above her pussy.

She gasped and her legs shot up, exposing her pussy to him. In her head, she begged him to bury his tongue deep inside her. But he didn’t; instead, he lightly began to kiss the inside of her leg. He started just inches away from her pussy and made his way down to her inner thigh.

He kissed back to her pussy and moved to her other leg. Her pussy was on fire, begging to be licked.

"Pleaseee..." she moaned, looking down at him.

He looked up to her and smiled. He pushed her legs back further and brought his face directly between her legs. She moaned again, untouched.

Just as she moaned, she felt his tongue. He took his tongue and began, not at her pussy, but her asshole. He dragged his tongue sensually all the way up to her swollen clit.

The sensation jerked her in surprise.

"What?!" she yelled out loud, sitting up on her hands looking down at him.

Finished with his first lick he smiled back at her, a satisfied look over his face.

"Oh my god..." she exasperated, collapsing back down to her elbows.

He licked again, his tongue running over her asshole on the way to her clit. She could have cum right there. Once he had given her a few more slow licks, he took his tongue, he began to tongue fuck her tight hole.

She sucked in air sharply, breathing quickly at his strokes. His finger went up to her clit and began to rub rhythmically. While his other hand gently massaged her asshole. Only one minute had passed and she could feel her orgasm boiling up.

"Don’t stop. Please. Don’t stop," she begged.

He continued for a few more seconds before she was practically yelling.

"I’m cumming! Don’t stop!"

Her back arched and at that moment, his fingers that had been massaging her asshole slipped inside. She had never felt something so wonderful in her life. Her clit was on fire and her orgasm began to hit her in overcoming waves.

She tried to scream but only a small desperate croak came out. She writhed as each wave hit her. She could feel her pussy wetting his face with every spasm. She grabbed the back of his head, holding his tongue inside her.

Her orgasm came to a crashing end, and she collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily. She got the strength to raise her head to see him looking at her, his face soaked in her cum and his hand gently rubbing his cock through his underwear.

Her head flopped back down onto the bed in exhaustion from her orgasm, legs still shaking slightly. He gave her one last lick that made her bounce her hips high from an electric jolt.

He slid off the bed and stood on the side of her, his cock tenting his underwear. She sat up on the bed next to him and started to pull his underwear down his legs.

She first saw his veiny shaft, forced down by the waistline of his underwear. As she got closer to revealing his full girth, she could feel the strong tension on her hands as his cock fought to break free of its cloth prison.

She pulled further and his entire member swung out, giving his lower stomach a small audible slap. His cock was massive. She couldn’t help but reach out to it, like someone reaching for a shiny piece of jewelry.

She took his warm thick cock in her hands and began to stroke it slowly. He moaned loudly as she took her other hand and cupped his balls gently. His thick balls warmed the palm of her hand, one ball spilling out between her fingers.

She gave his cock a few more slow strokes, hardening it further. Kept her hand on the base, pinning the foreskin and exposing the head. She brought her lips to and engulfed the head of his sock into her mouth.

She could hear him let out a breath of pleasure as she brought her mouth up down as far as she could manage on his cock. His width filled her mouth as she went up and down slowly, stopping occasionally to take deep breaths.

Just as she coated his cock in a thick layer of her saliva, he took her head, pulling his cock from her mouth. He pushed her back onto the bed. Her legs instinctively spread, her knees bending and exposing her wet pussy.

By this time, she could feel her wetness dripping down her inner thighs and making a wet spot between her ass and the bedsheets.

He crawled over her and kissed her deeply. Grabbing the back of her head, he held her mouth to his as his other hand lined his cock up against her pussy.

Once the tip of his cock found its target, she gasped, her knees moving closer to her head. She exposed herself to him, internally begging for him to slam himself deeply into her. She wanted to feel his cock fill her up, filling the innermost depths. And, once there, she never wanted him to leave.

She got her wish.

He pushed the entire length of his cock into her. He went so deep on the first stroke that she felt his balls slam into her ass as the base of his cock stretched her hole. Her lips left his and she screamed out.

"Ahhh!" she screamed out.

Satisfied with her cry of pleasure he began stroking into her. She cried at the end of every stroke. With the feeling of being full now satisfied, now, she wanted to get Fucked.

"Oh please, fuck me. Fuck me!" she yelled.

He sat up, cock still slowly going in and out of her. He pressed her knees up and spread her legs, allowing him to get deeper. Then he began to fuck her. Hard.

The strokes were fast, rhythmic and audible. Every deep stroke finished with a loud slapping sound of his full balls pounding into her exposed ass. This was soon followed by her loud moaning.

The strokes continued and she sucked in breath, becoming quiet. The orgasm, it was coming. Again.

"Oh please," she almost whispered.

He must have heard because he increased his pace, giving her the fuck of her life. She could feel her orgasm building and she grabbed his strong arms for support. She writhed in pleasure underneath him.

He held her steady and never stopped his forceful thrusts into her. Her mouth opened wide and her entire body spasmed. She emitted a mixture of a scream, groan and a grunt with, what had to be, the hardest orgasm of her entire life.

He continued slamming into her as she collapsed backwards, her chest expanding as she fought for air she had been denied.

He pulled his cock out of her with a shock and she looked up at him. He stroked his swollen cock quickly in his hand and came. He moaned loudly and deeply as he orgasmed. Thick ropes of cum covered her stomach and tits. She closed her eyes, feeling the warm cum cover her, feeling the best she had in her life.

After the fourth burst of cum, his tense muscles relaxed and he stood off the bed, hands on his hips, his chest sweaty with exertion.

"I... I should get you a towel..." he said, breathlessly.

“It’s in the bathroom - under the sink," she directed; her eyes still closed.

She heard him shuffle in the bathroom and climb back onto the bed. He wiped his hot cum of her naked body and dried her soaked inner thighs from her own cum. She grabbed her bra and moved to put it on when he stopped her.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I’m getting dressed. I mean we did it... wow we really did it," she said.

"But you don’t have to get dressed. Come here."

He gestured for her to lie down next to him. She laid down cautiously. He laid down next to her and wrapped his arm around her, gripping her shoulder. Her head rested on his chest, and she put a hand on his strong stomach.

"I think we ruined your sheets first day," he quipped.

"That was amazing," she replied.

She could still feel her legs shaking underneath the sheets.

They lay in the bed, their naked bodies pressed against each other. Her head rested on his chest and she rubbed his bare skin with her free hand. His arm wrapped around her, his fingers tracing a line down her back.

She'd had a few relationships over the past several years but none of them had escalated to sex and they hadn’t felt intimate. Every man that had initiated a date or communication with her had not piqued her interest.

Mike was one of the few men that she felt like she could be with. He was strong, kind and caring. If Mike hadn’t had a wife of his own and that wife hadn’t had been her friend, she would have flirted with him.

Now he was in her bed, naked and sweaty from a session of lovemaking. She rubbed his chest and moved her hand down towards her stomach. Her arm brushed something hard, and she looked down to see his strong cock hard yet again.

"You're hard again?" she asked, raising her eyebrows at him.

He shrugged. "You're hot, I don’t control it."

"Jesus..." she said as she gripped his cock hard.

She stroked it and slowly brought her hand down to his soft sack. She pulled the skin with her fingers till she had one of his thick testicles in her hand. She rubbed it in her hand, making him let out a soft moan.

"Wanna fuck me doggy style?" she asked. "I've never had sex doggy style before."

"Never?" he asked in disbelief.

"Never," she responded. "I’ve only had sex twice in my life. No one ever ate me out like you did. And they never lasted that long."

He laughed. "That long," he repeated back to her. "We only fucked for fifteen minutes tops."

She shrugged. "That’s a long time for me and I never came during it either."

"You need to date better men," Mike said, sliding out from under her and sitting up on the bed.

"Gonna get pounded by a better one right now."

She gave him a seductive wink.

"Hands and knees," he ordered.

She rose to her knees and put her hands in front of her. She pointed her ass towards him, looking at him through the gap in her legs.

"No no no," Mike said softly behind her. "When you get fucked doggystyle, your face should be in the sheets, your lower back needs to bend towards the bed and your ass needs to straight up. That way I can get as deep as I can."

"Urghh ok," she grunted in anticipation.

She could feel her pussy beginning to wet. She stuck her face in the sheets and rose her ass as high as she could. He pulled her ass cheeks apart, squeezing her cheeks in his hands forcefully.

"I’m sorry about my ass," she spoke. "I swear its clean, it’s just the skin that’s that color."

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"My asshole," she explained. "It’s just brown, I swear it’s not dirty. It doesn’t look very nice..." she said embarrassingly.

"It’s absolutely gorgeous and-" he stopped mid-sentence and pulled apart her ass cheeks.

He shoved his tongue into her asshole, making her gasp. With a free hand, he rubbed her clit while he flicked his tongue wildly against her brown hole. She gasped, her face driving into the bed in ecstasy. He removed his tongue and gave her a hard slap on her right cheek. Making her let out a little scream of pain.

"Now it’s clean."

He took his cock and, without warning, plunged it deep into her. The angle at which his cock penetrated her had her scream. She could feel his cock push into her, the tip of his cock pressing against her cervix.

He leaned in deeper, and she could feel the pressure as his saggy balls pressed against her clit. He began to thrust back and forth, his nuts slapping against her pussy.

"Oh, fuck this is amazing!" she yelled.

She took one of her hands and pulled one of her ass cheeks out to give him better access. His thrusts landed slightly deeper, and he began to pick up the speed.

She could feel the orgasm coming and she begged him not to stop. He increased his pace and she moaned deeply.

She started to cum again, lighter than before. Her back arched back up and she groaned loudly. Her legs shook and a spray of cum, pushed out her by his hard strokes, wetted the sheets beneath her knees.

He continued thrusting as her orgasm began to calm. She collapsed on her stomach in exhaustion, his cock slipping out of her. She could feel her pussy pulsing with residual orgasm.

"Hey!" he yelled as his cock slid out of her pussy.

She didn’t move, utterly exhausted.

"I’m not done with that pussy yet," Mike said angrily.

He hopped onto the bed, squatting behind her he shoved his cock back into her pussy. He grabbed a handful of her messy hair and pulled her head back. He resumed his powerful strokes inside her as she groaned even louder this time.

His breathing became heavy, and his strokes sped up. Her jaw was wide open, and she sucked in air desperately as she was pounded mercilessly from behind.

"I’m going to cum!" he yelled. "Come here. Come here, baby."

He pulled out and she crawled over to him. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back forcefully. He stroked his cum covered cock ferociously and began to cum.

Four thick ropes of cum landed on her face and tongue as he bent over her with the strength of his orgasm.

His orgasm subsided and she wiped thick cum off her face with her hand, her mouth still open.

"How do you have so much cum?" she asked in disbelief.

He shrugged, leaning down to kiss her deeply. When they broke apart, he gave her ass a hearty slap.

"I’m sorry for being so rough. But you said you like to be dominated."

"I did," she said. "When you kept fucking me after I had orgasmed, that was amazing!"

"You squirted and that really turned me on," he responded.

"I did? No way," she said in disbelief.

"Yes, you did. Got the puddle to prove it," he retorted, pointing at the round wet spot underneath her.

"Fuck..." she said underneath her breath.

"Wanna take a shower together?" he asked.

She smiled at him. "I would love that."

Published 
Written by scrt665
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments