Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Catherine's Delight

"Playing with Catherine"

15
1 Comment 1
27.3k Views 27.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Really late at night on a Friday, I come home from out of town.I walked in to find Catherine lying on the couch. She had gotten really drunk and passed out. Jessica, my girlfriend, had gone to bed long ago and Brandon, Catherine's boyfriend, was already at his house for the night. I walked past Catherine’s limb body with her disheveled clothes and walked up stairs. I set my stuff down in Jessica’s room and unbuttoned the collared shirt I was still wearing from work earlier that day. I took removed my belt and let my slacks hit the floor. Reaching into my bag, I pulled out some sweatpants and slipped them on, none of which woke up Jessica. I slowly opened the door and slipped back out the door from whence I came. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Catherine still lay in the same exact position as when I had left. My cock was starting to get rigid from the thoughts running through my head. I walked past the couch again and turned on the TV, my excuse if she were to wake up. I returned to Catherine’s side, eager to feel her skin. I took a finger and rubbed it against her arm from her hand down to her elbow. The abundant smoothness and hint of roughness felt so good.

I wanted to make sure she was really asleep, so I said in a loud authoritative voice, “Hey Catherine, wake up… Go upstairs… It’s time for bed”

I received no response. I know I had hit the jackpot, but I still remain alert to any and all of her movements. I continued to rub her arm, which was placed crisscrossed over her other arm over her stomach. I moved down from the hand, reaching the elbow. Once I got there, I moved up her arm, into her shirt sleeve, to her shoulder. I grazed my over her collar bone on my way to her neck. The urges to go further were not-easily suppressed as I wanted to take it slow, as not to wake her up. I removed my hand from underneath her sleeve. I grabbed a hold of her wrist and gently but quickly moved it to lie beside her. I waited a moment then did the same with the other. I peeled back the blanket that was draped across her in reveal her cute little body not-so-neatly wrapped in garments.

I pulled her shirt up to the bottom of her bra to reveal her belly. I slowly rolled the shirt over her bra until it reached the top. My heart was beating at 1000 beats per minute. At any moment, I could be had by Jessica, by Catherine, or by someone walking in. I tugged ever so gently on the top of her bra. Further and further down, until it got stuck and it wouldn’t go down anymore. I knew what I had to do. I know that I had to give it a stern pull to dislodge it from its trapped state. With my stomach in my throat and my hands shaking, I gave it a big tug and out popped Catherine’s titties. I ran real fast around the corner, just in case she cracked her eyes open for a moment, but she didn’t even move. I could have died with excitement with how hard she was sleeping.

I returned to my seated position next to her. Her titties were amazing. They were big with very light pink nipples that surrounded a small little bump. I was overcome with horniness. My cock was massive and pulsing by now. I lifted myself from sitting on my feet to nearly standing over her. I lowered my head toward her and took in a whiff of her perfume. I pressed my face against her titties. Without thinking of the repercussions, I opened my mouth and slowly grazed my tongue across the entirety of her nipple. She didn’t move. I slipped my hand inside her bra cup and got a big handful of her titty. They felt firm and big and wonderful. Meanwhile, with the other hand, I had removed my cock from my sweat pants and had begun stroking it. I wanted to feel inside her so bad.

I got an idea and quickly made work of it. I sunk back to sitting on my feet. Grabbing her hand, I placed it all the way around my cock in a fist. I left it there for a minute so she could feel how hard and how big it was. I squeezed her hand around my cock. I felt the adrenaline pumping through my veins. I wanted to see more.

I removed her hand from my cock and placed it back onto the couch.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

I completely uncovered Catherine from under her blanket. I stood up, feeling wonderful. Standing over Catherine with my cock completely out and engorged. I got another devilish idea. I rubbed my finger against Catherine’s mouth until I got it open slightly. I slid my cock sideways across her mouth, making it open wider with every nudge. Finally her mouth opened wide enough for me to slip the head of my cock inside. I left it there as I felt her start to drool on it. I dared not push it in any further. I removed it from her mouth and started jerking off with her spit coating my cock. I returned it occasionally to re-wet it. Finally my horniness and curiosity got the best of me and I just had to see her pussy.

I ran my hand just where her stomach meets the edge of her pants. Her skin was so soft. My fingers sank lower just underneath the button of her pants. That skin was even softer. I supported the bottom of the button, while I used the other hand to unbutton her shorts. As soon as I was done fidgeting with the button, I moved on to the zipper. Now, Catherine lay before me with her pants open and her bra pulled almost off. I reached my hand into her pants. Ever so softly my hand grazed the soft cotton of her panties. I could feel the smoothness of her pelvic area button couldn’t quite get over the hump to get to her pussy. Very gently, I took a hold of both side of her shorts and moved them down her hips.

It wasn’t an easy process as I took repeated breaks to make sure she was asleep still as well as let her fall back asleep if she was. Finally after some time, I got them down to her ankles and I had a magnificent view of her cute little panties. I could have nearly cum there. I spent a few more minutes ogling before I built up the courage to pull her panties down as well. Again, I took some time, but I got them down as well. There and behold was Catherine’s beautiful pussy. While I furiously tugged at my cock, I slid a finger from her belly button down to the crease of her pussy. She didn’t stir one bit as my finger went deeper between her legs and I pulled my face closer. I thought, I have gotten this far, should I risk licking her pussy? I pondered the consequences for a moment before my hormones took over and told me exactly what to do. I pulled one leg to the side as I lowered my face down. My tongue crested from my lips as I gently licked her sweet pussy. My tongue barely touched and I jumped back expecting to immediately be caught. Nothing came from Catherine be a brief sign of air as she soundly slept. I was in awe of how incredibly knocked out she was. I returned, gradually licking harder and harder until I couldn’t imagine her not waking up. She let out a few more signs and shifted her wait once or twice, but still she was asleep. My final devilish thought of the night came.

What if I just put my dick in her for just a moment? Just a second? Just to feel her around my cock. My mind spun around in wonder. I quickly positioned myself between her legs. I set up an escape root in my mind just in case. I grabbed my cock and began to rub the head up and down her pussy until it got wet enough for me to slip it in. I was in pure ecstasy as I pumped into her very gently. Again she shifted her weight moving her head to the opposite side. I could hear her start to moan ever so lightly as if she was having a dream about what was happening right in front of her. Her moans sent me over the edge.

I moved my hips a little harder in preparation for me to cum. I had no clue where to cum or what I was doing, but her moans were getting louder. All of a sudden, I came harder than I ever had before inside her, moments before she came hard too. She came so hard that it sealed her eyes shut and made her body arch violently toward the ceiling. When she fell back to the couch, she opened her eyes and saw no one. In that moment, I had already thrown a blanket on her, run upstairs, and climbed under the covers. She was perplexed but still very drunk. She quickly fell back to sleep as my cum dribbled out of her pussy. I knew I wouldn’t live through tomorrow morning. 

Published 
Written by DeepLover123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments