Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Church girl fuck

"I get fucked in a church"

67
25 Comments 25
74.9k Views 74.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
It was a Sunday morning my senior year of high school and I stood at the foot of the bed in white lace panties and matching bra. I couldn’t decide which dress to wear. One was green with white spots and knee length. The other was yellow with white chevrons. It was a flirty length and hugged my body in all the right places. I decided on the yellow dress and slipped into it. I threw on a pair of white flats and a pearl necklace and braided my hair. I walked down stairs out the door and jumped into my car and took off for church!

Now, I don’t really believe in god, but growing up in the south, my mom made me go to church so I did. I really didn’t mind though since there was a boy named Joel who went as well. Joel is in the same boat as me, not really a church person but went because his family went. Joel was the hottest boy in school too; he had curly brown hair, green eyes and dimples. His smile was perfect and his body was amazing; he was tall and lean with a perfect six pack.

I pulled into church late, my family was probably already sitting front and center. I texted my mom as I got out of the car to tell her that I was there and that I was just going to slip in the back. As I was walking to the door of the fellowship hall I saw Joel pull up late as well. He waved and flashed me a million dollar smile. I waved and waited for him to walk park and walk over.

“I see you are late too!” he joked as he held open the door for me.

“I almost skipped,” I admitted

“Yeah me too,” Joel said. We slipped through the back of the fellowship hall and into the chapel. We quietly took our seats in the back row. Joel sat next to me and put his arm on the back my chair.

My heart start to beat a little faster being so close to his strong arm. Joel leaned over and whispered in my ear. “You look great today Jess.”

“Thank you!” I giggled back. Blushing I kept noticing Joel looking over at me. He was checking me out and every time I would catch him he would look away quickly. “Are you checking me out?”

“No!” Joel lied with a flirty smile. The arm that was on the back of my chair was now around my shoulders.

I sat up straighter, sticking my breasts out so Joel could get a better look at my cleavage. At the same time I pulled my dress up allowing more of my perfect legs to be seen.

“Stop that Jess, you are distracting me! We are in church!”

“I know,” I grinned as I placed my hand on his crotch. I could feel his prick start to grow under his pants

“What are you doing,” Joel asked. “That isn’t fair.”

“I know,” I said, now squeezing his hard cock. I started to stoke his cock for a few minutes until the worship band started to play. The congregation stood together and started to sing. I turned to Joel and whispered into his ear, “I got to go to the bathroom, you wanna come?”

Joel just nodded his head and followed me out of the chapel. I led Joel down the hall way and into a empty room and turned to him.

Joel grabbed me and kissed me, his hands searching my back and ass then traveling to my breasts. I moaned as my nipple were erect and sensitive. My hand found his cock and I started to stroke him through his pants.

“Take it out,” Joel moaned. I took his cock out. It was huge 8 inches and thick! I started to stroke it again. “No, get on your knees.”

Joel pushed me down with some force. I was turned on by his control, my panties were starting to get damp. I took Joel’s cock and stroked it up and down. I licked it from balls to tip then back down.

MissyButterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyButterfly

I started to stoke it as I sucked the head and flicked my tongue across the tip.

“Mmm that's it, suck my dick in church you little slut,” Joel said

I pull his cock out of my mouth. “What time is it? Church will end at noon.”

“Shut up bitch I didn’t tell you to speak.” Joel pushed me back down onto his cock. I was so turned on by his force I didn’t notice him pull his phone out to check the time. “Jess look up.”

I looked up Joel was showing me the time on his phone... 11:27am.

I took Joel’s cock all the way in my mouth.

“Slut, look up!”

I looked up his cock still deep in my throat and see that he is recording me sucking his cock.

“That's right suck my dick you slut, suck it for the camera!”

I stroked his cock and sucked on the tip as he filmed me. Joel pulled his cock out and slapped my face with it.

“Now where are you and what are you doing Jess?”

Joel set his cock on my face as I replied, “I'm in the back room of my church... and I’m skipping church to suck you dry!”

“Wrong! You are skipping to fuck me!” Joel pulled me to my feet by my hair “Strip, cunt.”

I turned so that I was facing away from the camera. I slipped the straps of my dress over my shoulders. I lowered it over my ass; my pantie clad ass is perfect. I started to sway side to side gyrating my hips in a sexy dance. I reached up and unclasped my bra letting it fall to the ground. I bent at the waist and pulled my panties down and let them slide off my legs and I stepped out of them.

“On your hands and knees!” Joel demanded. I got quickly dropped down into position. “Look over your shoulder tell the camera what you are about to do.”

“I'm going to get fucked at church!” I smiled into the camera.

Without much warning Joel slammed his dick into my wet pussy. He was so big, he filled my pussy. It felt so good!

I moaned and grunted as he fucked me. “Shit... yes... Joel... yes... yes... oh... ughh... god yess!”

Joel fucked me hard with deep long strokes. He started to slap my ass. I started to moan harder. “That's right, fucking moan, bitch!” Joel kept slamming his cock into me!

I couldn’t help but cum.

“Oh my god I'm cumming,” I shuddered. My eyes rolled back and my pussy spasmed. My body shook as pleasure filled my senses.

Joel pulled his dick and replaced it with his fingers. He was getting them really wet in my pussy. He pushed my face down to the ground and my ass up. He was fingering me hard when he pulled his fingers out again sliding his dick into my pussy. After a few quick hard strokes he had me at the edge again. I was about to cum when he did it. He pressed a finger into my ass. It was the first time I had anything in my ass! Joel had his index finger in my ass one knuckle deep. I started to cum hard and Joel kept fucking me hard. With every stroke he slipped the finger deeper into my ass. Finely Joel pulled out and shoved his cock into my mouth. He came hard into my mouth, cum leaked out the corner of my lips.

I opened my mouth so he could get a good shot in the camera then I swallowed his cum and opened my mouth again to show him.

He smiled at me and said, “Amen!” and with that he put his dick back into his pants and walked out of the room. He took my panties with him.

I put my bra back on fixed my hair, slipped into my dress and walked pantie-less out the door. The hall way was empty but I could hear the organ playing the final song for the church service. I slipped back into the chapel for the last verse. No one had any idea what I just did!

Published 
Written by jesss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments