Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Claire Pt2 Deja Vu

"We pick up where we left off 18 years ago"

16
4 Comments 4
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
 “Clarissa, this is Michael O’Dell, your father.”

I don’t know who was more astounded, she or I.

“But, mother, he can’t be over 40,” Clarissa declared.

“By my count, 36. Am I correct?” Claire said.

Still dumbstruck, I just nodded, the awkwardness of the moment leaving me mute.

I finally ended the awkward silence, by asking Claire, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It was the times, Michael,” Claire answered, “and the situation. If I admitted that you were the father of my baby, eventually, the fact that you were my student would have surfaced and my teaching career would have been over. Besides, you weren’t even in college yet. How could you have cared for us?”

I settled down on the couch flanked by both women, sipping the coffee Claire’s daughter had given me. “ I, I don’t know what to say.”

“Nothing needs be said, Michael. I gave in to some powerful primal urges with you. My biological clock was ticking loudly. I found you sweet, charming, vulnerable. I knew you wouldn’t be able to deny me. I’m sorry I took advantage of you. But I make no more apologies. And look at the results!” Claire said, pointing to her daughter.

Turning my head, I looked at Clarissa. Same bookish look. Slighter figure. Claire’s hair was straight, long, and chestnut brown, Clarissa’s was red and curly, just like mine. Where mother had a rubenesque figure, daughter was taller, more willowy. Claire’s most prominent feature was her magnificent bust. Clarissa had not inherited her mothers breasts, or her mother’s penchant for conservative clothing, but I sensed that she had inherited Claire’s sensuality. She sat next to me in a snug tee shirt, no bra visible, and a pair of skin tight shorts that left next to nothing to the imagination. I found myself in the uncomfortable position of being turned on by these two women, one of whom was my own daughter! I folded my hands in my lap trying to hide the growing bulge in my pants.

“Rissa, why don’t you set another place at the table for our guest. He’s going to have dinner with us!” Claire asked. Her daughter got up off the couch and slid between me and the coffee table, her denim clad pussy mere inches from my face.

While her daughter prepared the table and took over the cooking chores, Claire and I caught up on old times, with both of us relating the gory details of failed marriages and successful careers.

Presently, Rissa, as she preferred being called, brought out wine glasses and a sassy Gewurztraminer from a nearby Finger Lakes winery. After a while, I found myself getting a little toasted, as wine kept appearing just as I thought the bottle was empty.

Dinner came, and with it more wine. Dinner was cleared from the table, but the wine continued to flow. Before I knew it, I’d had more than my share of alcohol and worried about driving home, more than two hours away. Reading my mind, Claire said, rather sternly, “Mr. O’Dell, hand me your keys. You’re in no shape to get behind the wheel!”

"Under one condition," I answered.

"And that would be?" she replied.

"Stop calling me Mr. It's not like we don't know each other"

I handed her my car keys and sat down on the couch, where her daughter promptly handed me another glass of wine. Jokingly, I said to both women, “You’re just trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me!” Expecting vehement protests to the contrary, I was surprised by the dead silence. When I looked each in the eye, they just smiled.

Rissa excused herself and headed for her room while we sat for a while longer, polishing off another bottle. Claire stood up, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. “Michael, it's time for bed.” she said.

As we passed by Rissa’s door, I answered, “But I’m not the least bit sleepy!”

Claire stopped for a moment, turned, smiled, and replied, “Who said anything about sleeping!”

We heard a buzzing noise emanating from Rissa’s room. Then she moaned. Claire jerked my hand, and, feigning anger said, “You want to watch her cum instead of me?” Now it was my turn for the silent, sly smile. Playfully punching my arm, she led me into her bedroom.

Closing her door, she stood in front of her bed. From behind, I wrapped my arms around her, nuzzling her neck, smelling the clean vanilla scent in her hair. She took my hands from around her waist, cupping them on her breasts, half whispering, “I’m curious how much you remember of what I taught you.”

I started unbuttoning her blouse, still kissing her ear and neck. The garment slid to the floor. I fumbled with the front closure of her bra, until it too fell off. Next came the skirt. Stepping out of the pool of clothes on the floor, she turned, clad only in emerald green lace boy shorts. Her breasts, slight victims to the ravages of gravity, were still magnificent. I moved to kiss them. She stepped back. “No! No! Not the good stuff first,” she admonished me with a smile.

I playfully pushed her onto the bed. Removing her matching green shoes, I kissed her feet, paying particular attention to the softness under her arch. Moving down, I took her big toe in my mouth and sucked on it, briefly. I began kissing and licking my way up her calf. Her legs spread. I could see a damp spot in the crotch of her panties. I continued upward, caressing and kissing her inner thighs. The closer I got to her lace clad pussy, the stronger her musky scent and the larger the stain on the cloth covering her pussy. I got to within an inch or two and she began rolling her hips, almost as an invitation to go further.

Even though I could see the matted brown hairs of her bush through the lace, I brushed my nose against it, but bypassed the only clothing she wore, choosing, instead, to tongue fuck her navel. Her moan of disappointment was short lived. I had finally arrived at her breasts, nestling my head between them. “Still wearing Shalimar, I see,” I said breathing in the sweet scent as I ran my tongue around her right areola, purposely avoiding the turgid nipple centered in the middle of the tender dusky skin atop her breast.

“Oh God, Michael! It feels so good to have you here,” she whispered. “Make love to me!”

“It will be my pleasure!” I answered, just before surrounding the dusty rose nipple of her left breast with my lips, grazing it with my teeth and slapping it with my tongue.

A sudden intake of breath and her hands clamping around my head told me I had done something right. “Not just your pleasure, Michael!” she cooed, reaching down and wrapping her hand around my fully erect manhood.

I responded by sliding my hand down her belly, inside her panties, past her dampened bush, and curling my fingers inside her wetness. She squirmed and moaned as the pads of my two fingers massaged her g-spot while the palm of my hand lightly touched her swollen clit.

“Now, Michael! Please? I need you inside me!” she pleaded, letting go of my head, but still gently pulling on my cock.

I reluctantly pulled my hand from her panties and my lips from her breasts, offering her a taste of herself. As she sucked my fingers clean, she peeled of her panties, dropping them to the floor beside the bed. Spreading her legs, she pulled open her pussy , showing the pink inner lips, glistening with her juices. I stepped between her legs and rubbed the engorged crown of my cock against her clit, watching the look of lust cross her face.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

She rucked her hips up, trying to slip me inside. I smiled down at her as I pushed the helmet of my manhood past her entry and slipped effortlessly inside her until our pubic hairs kissed.

I pulled out slowly, watching my cock slip out, covered with a generous helping of Claire’s honey, pulling some of the slick pink flesh of her cunt with it. My hands went in different directions, one to her left breast, the other to her re-exposed clit. Pressing against the little nubbin with my thumb, I plunged back in, making her chest wobble. “So good! So big!” she groaned, her eyes half closed. My upper hand was gently pinching her nipple, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. Rocking in and out, pinching, pulling, strumming her clit, her hips rising to meet my thrusts. My cock pulling almost all the way out before thrusting forward, our bodies slapping together.

The room filled with the scent of sex, making me harder still. Claire’s breath became ragged. I could sense that she was close to cumming. I began pistonning in and out of her. Harder. Faster. The crude music of our mating filling the room, matching the scent. Finally, she let out a long moan, her body stiffening. Her cunt clamped onto my cock, milking it. “Oh God! Oh fuck! Cumming! Michael! Fill me!” she grunted as her body convulsed.

Knowing how much she wanted it, I let myself go. My own craving for release overtaking my desire to prolong the ecstatic agony, I grunted as my cock expanded and contracted, sending my seed deep into her cloying womb. She pulled me to her as we caught our breath, our bodies molding together. My prick softened inside her and slipped out, weeping some of its contents onto her sweat and honey matted bush as we kissed fervently.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered that she wanted to taste me. I rolled off and straddled her face, my cock, still shiny with our combined cum dangling over her lips. She reached up with her tongue and swiped a drip of sperm that was forming in my slit. “Mmmmm!”

She moaned as she lifted her head more and captured my flaccid penis in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head and shaft as she sucked the dregs of our lovemaking from me. Pulling my re-forming member from between her lips, she turned her attention to my balls, swallowing one, then the other as she removed as much of the evidence as she could.

“Ready for round two?” she asked playfully as her tongue flicked over the hairless crinkly skin of my sac.

“Not yet!” I answered, unstraddling her face. “But don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you.”

Her pout of disappointment disappeared as I knelt between her legs, plunging my face into the cum oozing cleft of her recently ravaged cunt. Sucking voraciously, I drank our love juices from the sweet, wet folds of her womanhood, lapping up gobs of sperm as it leaked out. My tongue danced from her clit to her ass, searching for as much of us as I could coax from her.

“It seems that you learned a few new things,” she moaned as her hands held my head firmly to the soft folds of her cunt. I slipped two fingers inside her, slowly pumping and curling them, massaging the inner front wall of her thoroughly lubricated channel.

With my hand hard at work, I kissed my way up her prone, luscious body, tonguing her navel, then sucking her turgid nipples as they sat atop her perfectly round breasts. She bucked and moaned as my fingers mauled her cunt and my teeth, not so gently worked over her extra sensitive nipples.

“Oh God! Michael! You’re going to make me cum!” she panted, meeting my finger thrusts with upraised hips.

“Isn’t that the point?" I answered back, smiling up at her, still plowing my fingers in and out of her sopping cooze.

“But….but…I want you to cum too!” she gasped, quickly losing control, her breath coming in short bursts.

“Where!” I said, letting go of her swollen nipple and replacing it with my hand.

“Inside me!….Oh God!…Oh God!…Oh god, oh god… Michael!” she screamed as her orgasm took control, shaking her body, clamping on my fingers as they mercilessly sawed in and out of her weeping womanhood. “Oh fuck! Stop! Please? I can’t take anymore!”

I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and offered them to her to suck as I gathered her in my arms and held her as she came down from her sexual high.

“Oh Michael! That was incredible!” she whispered, taking my hand from her mouth and cupping her breast as she wiggled her ass against my hardness. We laid there for a while, me playing with her nipples, she rubbing her rump against my steel hard cock, caressing and cuddling, my hands roaming all over her. Then, she suggested a shower and I readily agreed.

She led me to the shower, her hand wrapped around my manhood. After soaping each other up, she stood before me and said, “Michael, I need you inside me again. Right here! Right now! I want you to fuck me as if you‘ll die if you don‘t cum inside me.”

I smiled at the prospect of taking her in the shower, took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. My hands slid down her sides until they were cupping her round as cheeks. Pressing my cock against her belly, I began to lift her. Curling one arm around my neck, she lifted her legs, wrapping them around my waist. She reached behind her, searching for my cock. Finding it, she aimed it at her pouting cunt lips, nestling the crown in the crease.

Letting of my shaft, she looked me in the eye, throatily whispering, “Fuck me! Hard! Hard and deep!” Leaning in, she kissed me, sucking my tongue into her mouth.

I responded by dropping her onto my cock as I pushed her against the shower wall. “Oh God, yes!” I don’t know if it was from the suddenness of my invasion of her vaginal vault or the cold wall against her warm skin, but she gasped as my cock pushed its way inside her. With each thrust, I lifted and dropped her, filling her cunt with my meat, scratching her clit with my pubic hair as our pelvises ground together, and withdrawing until only my head was lodged inside her lust swollen pussy. Each time I lifted her my hands moved further under her buttocks until I felt my middle finger touch the tight ring of her asshole. Slipping it inside slowly, I made her squirm and moan even more.

The urgency and intensity of our coupling only lasted for a couple of minutes, but in that time she rapidly rose to the point where she was on the verge of another climax. Her breath became shorter, her moans louder and longer, her nipples stiffened as they rubbed on my chest. I felt her cunt grab my cock and start milking it. Her body shook. She sunk her teeth into my shoulder as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Taking her cue, I let myself go, no longer fighting the urge to fill her with my seed. I grunted as my cock expanded and contracted, sending my essence deep into her cloying womb. Even when I was empty, I could not stop thrusting up into her wetness. I could feel the combined juices of our fuck leaking out of her and dripping down my testicles and legs.

As we came down from our sexual high, she noticed the teeth marks on my shoulder, apologizing profusely. I shushed her, pointing to the bruised nipple I had caused earlier, letting her know that, not only were we even, but that she could bite me anytime she wanted if it meant having an orgasm that intense.

We rinsed off, dried each other, and wandered back to bed. We cuddled up, my hand cupping her bruised breast, her ass nuzzling my deflated cock We drifted off to sleep, totally sated.

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments