Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clouded By Moonlight

"If you’re stuck inside, it might be worth it to have a look outside."

39
19 Comments 19
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Dan stared at the ceiling of the camper van. He figured he must have been awake for at least two hours. The hot and humid night didn’t help, but he mainly couldn’t sleep because his brain wouldn't shut off. He couldn't stop thinking about his failed marriage, the what ifs and what could have been of the past, and the feeling of heaviness pulling him down.

Dan turned to his side. The woman next to him, Lyse, looked to be fast asleep. He could hear her slow, regular breathing. Dan and Lyse became friends in high school and kept in touch ever since. He admired and envied Lyse for her adventurous lifestyle. Where he had married and settled down, Lyse was always traveling. She had been to far away countries, living there for short or long periods of time. But when COVID caused global travel restrictions, she returned home to the USA and bought a camper van. For her, it was the closest thing to a lifestyle of traveling without the need to get on a plane.

Dan quietly got up from the bed. His sleep attempt had clearly failed and he could use some fresh air. In the dark, with his arms stretched to either side, he tried not to bump into a storage cabinet or the side table as he made his way to the front of the van. He opened the blackout curtain which separated the two front seats from the rest of the van. Dan turned his head away as he was greeted by the bright moonlight coming in from the windshield. When his eyes adjusted, he could see Lyse lying in bed in her tank top and panties, still fast asleep. He stepped past the curtain and closed it behind him.

When the divorce was official, Lyse invited Dan to join her for a few weeks to clear his head. The idea to be away from it all sounded appealing. The fact they had to share a bed and space was tight didn't seem a problem to him, they were friends after all. Last week he had joined her on her travels.

Carefully, Dan half-opened the driver-side door, moved to the passenger side, and opened that door halfway as well. A little breeze started flowing through the front section of the van. He slumped down on the passenger seat and took his shirt off, leaving him only in his boxers. He felt the refreshing breeze hit his body and sighed. Dan swiveled his seat towards the driving seat and raised his legs on it.

Dan gazed through the windshield to the moon in the clear sky. Just when his mind started to drift off again, his eyes observed movement down in front of him. Past the parking lot, at the edge of the lake, stood a line of picnic benches. On top of one of them, he could make out a silhouette of a woman. She was on all fours, her breasts jiggling freely in the air. Behind her, a man was stroking himself as he pleased the woman orally. Listening very carefully, Dan could even hear her moan.

Subconsciously he started to rub his member through his boxers. He came to the realization that it had been a while since the last time he had sex. It was probably a few months before his wife told him she wanted a divorce. The sex was plain missionary and didn’t take longer than a commercial break, which was nothing out of the ordinary for them.

Dan looked on as the man straightened himself and the woman backed down from the picnic bench. She leaned over the bench and stuck her ass out towards the man. He eagerly accepted the offering and with a hand on her hips, he pulled her onto him.

Dan felt an irresistible urge as the silhouette of the man’s cock appeared and disappeared into the woman. He wiggled out of his boxers and gripped his now erect penis. Dan started to stroke himself in the rhythm of their movement. He wondered what it would be like to have sex out in the open like that, never having experienced more than the bedroom or the odd couch. What if someone walks by? Or is that just the thrill of it?

"Oh hello! What have we here?" a grinning Lyse popped out from behind the curtain.

Startled, Dan leaned forward to hide his erection and fumbled around his ankles trying to grab his boxers.

"Naughty Dan. I thought I heard something and you weren't in bed so I came to check if you were okay." Lyse peered through the windshield. "But I see you are more than okay. That’s quite a show."

Outside the rhythm of the couple having sex had increased considerably. The breasts of the woman were swaying back and forth as loud moaning mixed up with a lot of agreeing could be heard.

"Might I join you for the show?" Lyse sat down in the driver seat and spread her legs to either side of Dan who was still hunched over, legs together, now having a close-up view of Lyse’s panties.

"I eh… yeah of course…" stammered Dan, who felt caught and ashamed but also intrigued by Lyse’s reaction. He had never thought of Lyse in a sexual way but now, with that close-up view, that was changing rapidly.

"God, look at them go." Lyse gasped, staring at the couple. Her hand wandered down between her legs. She pulled her panties aside and started rubbing her pussy lips.

Dan could smell the sweet scent and his shame melted away. He straightened up in his seat. His cock, still hard as a rock pointing straight up, returned back into view.

SquirttyEleanor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirttyEleanor

"When was the last time you had sex?" Lyse asked, turning her head to look him in the eyes.

"Ehm… Must be over a year ago? I don't remember exactly."

"Oof, you must be exploding." Lyse sympathized. Her eyes wandered down Dan’s chest to his cock. A drop of pre-cum was rolling down the head. Lyse licked her lip subconsciously. "Was your wife good at blowjobs?" Lyse spread her pussy lips with her index and ring finger while she pushed her middle finger in. It made soft sobbing sounds as it moved in and out.

"No, she didn't like to do that," Dan said quietly, his hands fumbling the sides of his seat. Despite his heart pounding in his chest and a woman sitting with her legs spread in front of him, he wasn’t sure what to do.

"But do YOU like it?" Lyse propped herself up on her knees, put her hands on his legs and leaned over to him.

"I eh… oh... Oh my god.."

Lyse wasn't interested in the answer. She bent down and took Dan’s cock in her mouth. Pushing her head down, she forced his dick down her throat. When her nose was buried in his crotch, she gurgled and slowly moved her head back up, her drool dripping down his cock. When the head almost escaped her mouth she repeated the process again, once, twice, three times, before letting go with a pop.

"How did you like that?"

"Wow! Just wow!" Dan answered in amazement, overwhelmed with the sensation of having his cock completely engulfed in a warm wet mouth.

"Glad that I have your attention now," Lyse said as she took off her tank top. "If only you weren’t so far away in thoughts that you had noticed being around a skimpy-clothed girl all week."

She took his cock back in her mouth, grabbed his right hand and positioned it on the back of her head. At first, Dan was a bit hesitant, pushing her down carefully. But every time he pushed her down, Lyse let out an approving moan. It made him push her head down harder and harder up until the point Dan didn’t need any encouragement. Grabbing her head with both hands, he started to face fuck her.

Lyse enjoyed this turn of events so much that she reached for her pussy and rubbed her clit as hard as she could. But she had trouble focusing on her movement as her eyes got watery and her throat got thoroughly fucked. She felt Dan started to shake and loosen his grip on her.

"Not yet," said Lyse as she escaped his grip. She stood up, opened the blackout curtain, slid her panties down, and leaned over the table just behind them.

"If only there was a big strong cock to pound this tight little pussy to smithereens," Lyse said in an exaggerated innocent girl tone, shaking her ass side to side.

"God dammit." Dan stood up behind Lyse. He was as horny as he’d ever been, but also angry at himself for not noticing this sexy woman, angry for being so stuck in the past. He grabbed her by the hips and took the plunge, deep inside her.

"FUUUCK!" Lyse yelled, her eyes rolling in her head. "YEEESS!"

With an angry lust, Dan started pounding her. The feeling of his cock engulfed in her soaking wet pussy, the way Lyse was talking to him, sent Dan into a frenzy. Thrust after thrust he vented his pent-up frustration. He grabbed her by the shoulder, fucking her even harder than before.

Lyse held onto the table for dear life. "Aaah. Fuck your little bitch, Dan. Use my cunt for your needs. Oooh."

She kept encouraging him to fuck the living hell out of her. The feeling of being drilled like that overwhelmed her. As her orgasm hit, she collapsed on the table. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably and giving way. Dan put an arm around her waist, holding her in place as the tidal wave of his orgasm was about to come crashing down.

Dan screamed out in pleasure and relief as spurts of cum made their way deep inside Lyse’s pussy, quickly filling her up and overflowing out down her leg. Still with his arm around her, he moved back. He sat down on a seat and she settled in his lap

"Wow. That was a surprise. I didn't expect THAT." Lyse sighed out of breath.

Dan cracked a smile. "That makes two."

For the first time in years, he felt relief, as if a weight had lifted. It wasn’t just because he had emptied his balls inside this beautiful woman. For the first time, he realized he had been stuck in his head. He made a mental note that from now on he would fully absorb every moment and enjoy the hell out of it.

Lyse looked at him bemused. "Why are you grinning, dork?"

"No reason."

"Fine, keep it to yourself. Let’s go and freshen up. I feel some stickiness down my thigh."

After grabbing towels and wrapping themselves in them, they locked the van and walked down to the shower stall at the edge of the lake. As soon as Lyse opened the door, she stopped in her tracks.

"Oh hey! Not a bad show." A couple stood in the shower, rinsing themselves off. "We didn’t have the best view from our bench, unfortunately. So maybe you can do a repeat?"

Lyse looked at Dan with a questioning look. With a grin on his face, he stepped inside.

Published 
Written by TomTease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments