Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Club Devereaux

"Can anyone find forever in the Halls of Club Devereaux?"

31
19 Comments 19
3.4k Views 3.4k
13.1k words 13.1k words
Competition Entry: VIP

He’d been watching her from the moment he arrived. It wasn’t that she was stunning, that was expected given the venue’s reputation. All the girls who worked here were stunning, just as the surrounds were stunning. It wasn’t even that she floated through the darkened room like a beautiful ghost, all half smiles and restrained gestures. There was just something about her that caught his attention and then, piqued his interest.

She was petite and seemed much younger than most of the women who sauntered from table to table. If he didn’t know the strict hiring policies of the club intimately, he’d have worried she was underage. No girl under twenty worked at the club – ever. And the club adhered to a very thorough background check to ensure that policy was maintained.

Still, she looked younger, and if he’d noticed her so early in the evening, he was certain others had also, knowing they would be vying for her time and attention. And though he’d not even met her yet, he already felt that he should be the only one to possess her.

Perhaps it was the innocence that oozed from her and gathered around her like an aura of simplicity; that natural lack of artifice, of freshness that was indeed refreshing and so very attractive to a cynic like him. Someone so disenchanted with his life and its illusory pleasures that even a pretty girl didn’t make a difference to him nowadays.

Perhaps?

Maybe it was that porcelain skin, framed about by rich, chocolate coloured hair, and her doe eyes that were slow to blink; almost like she was half asleep most of the time. Or maybe it was her small cherub mouth; those soft pink lips with the very sharp indent, so lush and kissable.

Perhaps it was her voice, soft and lilting, uttering words barely above a whisper into the din and yet... every man to a person strained forward like desperate beasts barely held by invisible chains just to hear her speak his name and bask in that warming half smile she bestowed like a gift.

Nathan watched her, his black eyes sliding over her lucent form and his nostrils flared as though he could catch her scent from his dark corner. His jaw clenched tight as he saw some philistine reach out and dare to touch her perfection. Nathan’s jaw actually ached as he thought of that uncultured plebeian marring her simple purity with his tainted touch. His hand tightened around his glass, knuckles white with the pressure, and threatened to crush it back into the dust from which it was made.

He tried to breathe, to settle that monster inside him that rose up and lit his eyes red with impotent jealousy. He had no right. Logically he knew this. He had no claim on her. But even now he felt as if he at least owned her well being, that he owned that invisible sphere of protection around her that maintained the pretence of her innocence.

He swallowed and took another breath as his eyes continued to devour her, his heart beating hard, his blood heating.

Another shadow flowed into the dark booth beside him. Powdered skin and blood red lips came out of the darkness and pressed lightly against the side of his jaw and then withdrew. The cloying scent of Chanel No. 5 filled his nostrils and ruined his tastebuds.

“Hello Nathaniel.” The voice was sultry and throaty, the hand demure where it rested on his sleeve.

“Christine.”

He heard the smile rather than saw it. “I see you’ve noticed our newest little butterfly.” The slight tightening of his jaw was answer enough. The laugh that followed was amused. “She is exquisite, is she not?”

His eyes followed her like a man starving and she was the only morsel in the midst of a feast that would slack his hunger.

Calculating silence fell between them.

“How old is she?”

There was a smug pause. “Would you believe she’s only been twenty for two months and eleven days?”

His eyes narrowed as he watched his porcelain doll blush and reach up to coyly brush a thick lock of hair back from her brow, simultaneously shielding her face from the man currently trying his hardest to impress her.

“What’s her name?”

“Angelléna.” The painted woman said softly. “As I said, exquisite... even her name.”

“I want her.”

He heard that smile again. “So does every other man here.”

“Leave them wanting.” Nathan countered.

“You know the rules.”

“Bend them.”

“No.”

For the first time since Christine slid beside him he pulled his gaze from the girl and focused his attention on her. Nathan was inured to most womanly wiles, but he was observant. Christine Devereaux – proprietor and controlling partner of Club Devereaux – was still a striking woman. Tall and lithe, she wore red satin, a stark contrast against her pale skin. Black hair fell around her heart shaped face in an artfully controlled bob. Deep set, pale green eyes sat over a small straight nose and fine lips. She was in her forties but held her age well, and if anything, age had only added to her allure.

Even more daunting than her beauty, Christine was a ruthless businesswoman. With a sound mind and deep understanding of a man’s mind, Christine swam in the big pool and if she wanted, she could sink you faster than the Titanic. One never survived in this business without a little leverage, and with Christine you never knew what kind of leverage she had. But you knew she had it.

Nathan had to admit she impressed him a great deal; hence why he’d become a silent partner in her business.

A few years ago Nathan might have felt some sort of stirring for this woman, but sadly... not now. Of late very little stirred in him. Very little interested him at all. Until tonight... until... Angelléna.

His eyes were steely as he stared at his partner. She smiled back, a bright twinkle of mirth in her eye. “Scowl all you like Nathaniel. Being a partner doesn’t give you special privileges. You knew the rules when you signed on. And I don’t bend them for anyone, not even you, my dearest friend.” Her voice trailed off. She touched his cheek lightly. “Make the offer, like everybody else...”

Christine dropped her hand and slid out of the booth like oiled silk. She smoothed her dress and spoke over her shoulder, “... and the girl is free to say yes or no. No questions, no repercussions.”

The muscle in his jaw ticked but he held his tongue. Rationally, he knew that he was pushing his luck asking... no telling Christine to bend the rules. He knew she’d never do it even though he was her partner. But then he wasn’t thinking rationally tonight. He let out his breath and Christine’s lips quirked up at the corners. She nodded once and walked away.

Nathan lounged back in his seat and threw back his scotch. He swirled it about his mouth, trying to kill the taste of Chanel in his nose.

He put the glass down carefully and took a breath, calming himself.

His eyes found her easily. He’d’ve been able to find her if he were blind. She glowed like a beacon in the night, her inner light seen with the soul more than the eyes. Her back was to him. He blinked and sucked in a slow breath. His nostrils flared as an elusive scent of warm jasmine teased his senses. It was impossible to know, but he knew without a doubt she’d smell of jasmine when he finally claimed her. And he had no doubt he would claim her tonight. He’d spend his entire fortune – break himself – to have her for one night, and he’d do it all with a smile on his face.

His eyes raked over her back once again. He sighed her name softly for the first time, testing it on his tongue. “Angelléna...

A moment later, he watched her head rise. He saw breath fill her ribs, like a swimmer breaking the surface gasping. Her head swivelled on her slender neck and before two more heart beats could tick past, her warm brown eyes melted the distance between them and their gazes locked.

He sucked in a sharp breath; for as improbable as it seemed it was almost like she’d heard him call her name from across the expanse. He saw two points of rosy colour touch her cheeks as she dropped her gaze but still managed to look at him. She blushed and smiled coyly at him.

Nathan’s heart stopped and his blood stirred, as after only a moment more, she lowered her head and hid her face behind a cascade of chocolate hair. She turned her back again and disappeared into the crowd. He sat forward and craned his neck, in perfect imitation of every other sorry soul that had been graced with her presence and then abandoned. Everywhere he looked it was like the lights were being turned off. Darkness encroached... He couldn’t see her.

He stood, searching the crowd. She was gone.

He felt sick. The throb in his throat akin to panic as the possibilities of her disappearance suddenly ran through his mind.

He moved.

Nathan wove his way through the crowd, heading for the red satin dress at the edge of the bar. He stepped in beside her with barely a break in his stride. “She can name her price. I’ll give her whatever she wants.”

Christine didn’t even deign to turn; she merely blinked as the words registered. The smile that broke across her face was Cheshire in nature. “Are you sure about that Nathaniel? What if her price is too high, even for you?” She turned; her pale green eyes more intense than he’d ever seen them.

He felt a moment of trepidation, knowing if there was ever a time to walk away, it was now. Rationally he knew it... but he wasn’t thinking rationally, not tonight. He ignored the feeling, “Anything, Christine. Whatever she wants.”

Christine raised a brow and stared at him a moment before nodding. “Very well.” She reached into her clutch and retrieved a set of keys joined by an interlocking tag. She broke them apart and gave one to Nathan. “You know the deal. If she doesn’t turn up within the hour, she’s not yours at any price. No questions, no repercussions.”

Nathan gritted his teeth so hard it hurt. But he nodded his understanding and took the key. He stalked off, that caged animal inside him rising up, making its presence felt. People inexplicably stepped out of his way as he moved through the crowd. He towered over most of them, his frame large and wide, but it had more to do with the look in his eyes than anything else.

Nathan had been blessed with an exceptional physique, broad shoulders, trim waist and though he wasn’t nearly as active now as in his youth, he remained hard and fit. At forty-seven you’d have been wrong to think he was soft, physically or emotionally. He was handsome in the classical sense, chiselled features with a prominent nose and strong jaw. His black hair was touched heavily with grey at the sides now and his eyes were so dark that most people couldn’t look at them for more than a few seconds.

His looks and his eyes had always been an asset in business. Well that... and the fact he was ruthless. As his personal port-folio attested, his net worth was currently listed at around fifty six billion (and that’s just the money they knew about) so it mattered little to him either way.

What mattered to him tonight however, was Angelléna. So when he said ‘anything’ he meant anything. The way this girl had gotten under his skin already, he’d give over everything. No price was too high.

Nathan shook his head as he walked. The point was moot until she came to him. He needed to stop thinking and merely wait. An hour. That’s all the time he had. That’s all the time he would need. If she wasn’t there within that time frame then the point was moot, the deal was off.

She would never be his at any price.

Something inside him snarled. That was unacceptable! Nathan’s hands clenched into fists without his permission, as irrational anger flooded through him.

He tried to relax as he stepped through the doorway into the Halls. He stopped for a moment and took another breath. Plush, sound dampening carpet lined the hall. Heavy brocade curtains and luxurious tapestries hung on the wall that separated this inner sanctum from the outer club.

It was like stepping into another world... a much more opulent – and intimately depraved – world.

Gold trimmed doors lined the opposite wall and disappeared around the corner, hinting vaguely at what one might find behind them; debauchery, acceptance, release? Nathan swallowed. What was he expecting to find behind his door?

Glancing down at his key his smile was mocking. A13. It seemed fitting. Today was the thirteenth; her name was Angelléna. It almost seemed portentous.

He found his room. Flicking on the light as he walked in he let the door swing closed behind him. The self locking mechanism snapped into place with a finality that Nathan chose to ignore.

It wasn’t the first time he’d been in these back rooms. He’d had a hand in refurbishing half of them. But to say it had been a while was an understatement.

Nathan loosened his tie and threw his designer dinner jacket over the back of a chair with an air of resentful neglect. He checked his BVLGARI, trying not to see the second hand as it ticked past. His throat tightened as that gut wrenching thought of ‘what if’ returned. He dropped his arm and poured himself another drink.

He threw back the first one, barely tasting the rich malt liquor past the acid that burned in his throat. He put the glass down and his timepiece glinted under the soft light like an accusation... an hour it reminded him. His lips curled back to expose his teeth in a snarl as he released the catch and let his watch slide from his wrist onto the silver tray beside the decanter. He poured another drink and snatched the glass off the tray.

He stalked across the room and fell into the red leather Chesterfield near the unlit fireplace. He hated having to wait. He hated having a decision hanging in the balance with no say in deciding the outcome. His jaw tightened with anger at himself for being such a needy fool. That anger, however, did not change his mind about her... he sighed and let it go.

He stared into the darkened recess of the fireplace. The night was warm. A fire wasn’t really needed but it didn’t seem right for a hearth to be devoid of flames. He stood and retrieved the controller from the mantle. He pressed a button. A soft electric click, click, click preceded the faint scent of sulphur before the tiny roar of fire filled the air.

The smile that pulled across his lips was more grimace; ah the wonders of modern technology. Yellow flames licked fake logs and danced merrily in defiance of his mood. The fire did not care to be angry tonight.

He threw the remote back on the mantle and fell into the armchair once more as he stared into flames that mocked him. He swirled the liquid in his glass absent-mindedly. The faint hint of vanilla and pears wafted into his sinuses, the forty year old single malt reminding him it should be appreciated and not treated so poorly.

He held the glass up by its base, resting it on his fingertips as he peered through the amber fluid at the flames. I am opulence, it seemed to say, savour me... His lip curled into another sneer. Such opulence was just another empty trapping of a dissatisfied life. He chugged back the scotch like water and resisted the urge to throw the glass into the fireplace. He set it down on the table instead and leant back.

He held his chin as he contemplated what he was doing... what some slip of a girl was making him consider. He was stark raving mad! Surely that was the only explanation? What made it worse was the fact he knew he was mad... and he didn’t fucking care. He’d give it all away, everything... for her... for a girl he’d never seen before tonight.

Was anyone worth that much? No. YES. Crazy!

He nearly laughed. A bitter sound that bubbled up from somewhere down in his gut but didn’t quite make it into the open air as he cut it off.

Laughter sounded out in the hall and his whole body jerked forward as his head snapped toward the door. A low male voice countered, and his heartbeat throbbed back into rhythm. It was both a disappointment and a relief.

Not her... not yet. Nathan swallowed. He had to believe she would come.

He swivelled, and his eyes flicked back to his watch on the sideboard. His jaw clenched and he shook his head, refusing to obsess over time. He slumped back into his seat.

His hand found its way back to his chin as his eyes lost their sight in the flames. He blocked out sound, closing off senses and receptors as he trapped himself inside his head, one prevalent thought focusing his attention. She would come.

Time became an abstract thing as the flames dredged up images of soft white skin flushed with desire, cherub lips plumped fuller from kissing. A shiver rolled over him as his blood slowly stirred the beast inside.

Jasmine hit him like a sledge hammer, yanking him back into reality. Without even turning, he knew she was there. The whole room buzzed with her presence. His hands shook a little as he stood. His entire body felt shaky. He had to breathe and swallow before he could look at her.

His eyes closed the distance, eating up the space with ravenous hunger until they could feast on the sight of her. His heart jumped into his throat, filling his mouth with the taste of copper. That beast inside him clamoured.

She had changed; her dress made of some white, diaphanous material that both clung to her body and flowed around her like air. Haltered to tie around her neck, it left her shoulders and arms bare and draped to hide the shape of her body but did everything to define it. The silk tulle was opaque, only hinting at her nakedness beneath, but it was enough to inspire aching need in Nathan. Her hair had been drawn into an artless cascade of warm brown curls. She was devoid of make-up, her natural complexion unneedful of cosmetics. She was heart-breakingly beautiful; rouge could only mar such perfection.

Her eyes were lowered; as yet she had not tried to look at him nor uttered a single word. She was simply there. Angelléna.

A silken shawl draped over her elbows and broke up the cool paleness of her skin with subtle colour as her hands clasped gently before her. He wanted to speak, to tell her every secret he knew, but he was struck dumb. He couldn’t even get enough neural pathways to connect to speak her name out loud.

The door behind her was closed. He hadn’t heard it open. It was like she had merely appeared out of the ether, and was just suddenly there. Perhaps he was still staring into the fire and she was a dream, come to torment his deranged mind. Perhaps.

Perhaps not.

His eyes could do nothing but stare. His body remained rooted to the spot. The mere fact that his heart continued to beat in a paroxysm of life was a feat of human-biomechanics. How could his heart continue to do that when he felt it should stop in reverence for the vision that stood before him?

An eternity ticked past in a second, and in that time Nathan managed to draw another breath.

Her eyes dashed up, limpid depths of openness stared back, and his insides melted as her shy smile started in her eyes well before reaching her lips.

The subtle upturn at the corner of those soft, cherub lips shattered his soul and he felt his knees weaken. His hand searched blindly for the arm of the chair as he had no choice but to sit. He felt ancient in her presence. He felt a fool for wanting her. He felt... faint. But she was here and that meant... a deal had been struck.

For the first time since he took that key, he let himself wonder what the price would be?

He watched her move toward him. It was like she didn’t walk, but floated an inch off the floor, and merely drifted closer. He blinked and she was there, standing beside him. He wanted to fall to his knees and lay his head against her lap.

That smile again, before her hand gently reached out and touched the grey in his hair... “Hello... Nathan.” The sound of his name on her tongue rippled over his ear drums and for a split second the thin veil was drawn back and he caught a fleeting glimpse of heaven.

Normal brain functions returned and with them the ability to think and articulate. He caught her hand as her fingers trailed along the line of his jaw, “Angelléna...” he breathed as he turned her hand and kissed her palm. He inhaled the scent of her wrist and watched the warm flush of his breath kiss the rest of her skin. She was soft spice and musk. Electricity sizzled along his spine as he felt his vigour return along with his need for her.

He stared up at her again, his eyes drinking in every tiny detail of her perfection and something long forgotten was triggered once again inside him.

Desire .

She saw the look in his eyes and her eyes shone brighter as she blushed and turned her face away. She sank to her knees beside him and laid her cheek against his thigh.

There had always been an innocence about her, but Angelléna was hardly innocent. Neither was it all an act. She was incredibly shy in most cases. She was coy and demure, a little submissive, though not truly a ‘sub’ by any means – there were limits as she’d discovered early on and she had the scars to prove it. Yes she was young, but she was not inexperienced and not above letting her decisions be swayed by an oversized wallet, or the attractive package said wallet was attached to. She was working towards a goal, and the lucrative opportunity to work at Club Devereaux was one Angelléna simply couldn’t pass up. She was under no illusions. Money was good, but ‘Sexy Money’ was even better.

She felt the first stirrings of heat roll inside her as Nathan’s fingers brushed her hair back from her face. She carefully hid a small satisfied smile from him as she breathed in the air around his knee. Angelléna wondered what kind of night was ahead as her body tingled in anticipation.

The whole evening had been an exercise is arousal. Every lurid comment, every questionable offer, every light caress, ardent grope, every whispered declaration of how much they ached to have her, to be inside her... it all made Angelléna hot. And now that she was in this particular gentleman’s presence, she knew his bank balance wasn’t the only reason she’d agreed to this.

Angelléna had seen him the moment he walked through the door. She’d felt his eyes on her the entire night, watching her, eating up the atmosphere around her. Even across the room she’d felt his presence like a warm breath on the back of her neck. She felt his hands caress every inch of her body long before he would ever touch her. She shivered at the memory as her slender body pulled tight.

Nathan pulled her hair back and ran his fingers along her neck; her skin pimpled. His voice lacked an edge as he asked, “So our deal has been struck?”

Angelléna’s eyes closed as she savoured the feel of his fingers against her skin. “Yes.”

“And what was your price?”

His words were not meant to belittle or demean. In fact his words seemed only to acknowledge she was with him. It made Angelléna smile again as she raised her head. She glanced at him from beneath her brows, her voice soft as she answered him with a tiny smile, “Oh everything...”

Nathan wondered why he wasn’t surprised by her answer. Crazy as it sounded, it seemed a small price to pay all things considered. It made him smile. “And what does ‘Everything’ buy me?” He tilted her chin up so he could see her face.

Angelléna let him see her eyes as she gave him her simple answer, “Just me.”

He lost himself in the depths of her eyes for a moment as a shiver trembled over his skin. “How much time does everything buy?”

“As much as you want.”

He released her chin gently. “And if I want forever?”

“Forever is a long time.” She answered softly as she dropped her eyes and absently plucked at his shoelaces, secretly flattered and thrilled. “Be careful what you wish for.”

He ran his fingers along the side of her neck and across the top of her shoulder. “I wish for you.” Nathan blinked. He hadn’t meant to say it, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t true. He could barely stand to take his eyes off her. He felt lessened when he had to stop touching her. He wanted her in every way he could imagine, the least of which was physically and he had a full and fertile imagination. It was maddening. There was simply something about this girl that said to him – Mine!

His fingers tingled where they caressed her skin. Like pliable marble, the powdery perfection of it did not fail to amaze him. He watched the slow, pink blush sneak across her cheeks and smiled.

She dropped her head, hiding her eyes away from him even as her stomach fluttered. She ran a hand along his calf and down to his ankle. Her grip was light as she curled her fingers around it and lifted his foot smoothly. She removed his shoes and socks without uttering a sound.

Nathan held his breath as she worked. He felt her hands on him and could not deny the feeling of wonder that rushed through him. What was it about this girl?

Angelléna’s stomach fluttered as she worked. He was certainly attractive and the way he spoke made her dream of something more. But she quashed that hope before it bloomed. She was bought and paid for, flowery words meant little. She had a role to play; she was going to play it

He felt her fingers slide over the top of his foot and come to rest lightly on the knuckle of his big toe. She had dropped her chin almost to her chest as she looked at the floor. Her voice seemed a million miles away as she spoke. “Are you sure you would take forever?”

He didn’t even need to think. His answer welled up inside his chest and threatened to suffocate him in its urgency to get out. “Yes.”

A word. One simple word reverberated past forever into eternity. It fell flatly against his eardrums but the echo of its resonance touched something deeper in him and he wondered what kind of vow he had made.

Her hand withdrew and the loss of her fingers was like a physical pain. He wanted to beg her to put them back, but he barely dared to breathe as she tilted her head sideways and flicked him a quick glance. “Let us see about tonight. Perhaps forever will come tomorrow.” Her voice was soft. Then her body unfolded and she was standing beside him.

She was all fluid elegance and Nathan was rendered speechless once more.

Angelléna turned and walked toward the bed, her skin tingling as the heat of anticipation began to grow. She unbound her hair as she moved, letting it fall over her back. She did not wait. She knew he would follow. He had no choice. She could feel his need. She dropped the shawl, the whisper of silk as it fell echoed loudly in the silence of the room and she stepped onto the shallow step at the foot of the large, four posted bed.

Nathan gulped as he watched her move. She was like nothing he had ever seen. She flowed with such sinewy grace it appeared she was floating. The dress she wore billowed around her as she came to rest on the bed. She knelt in a puddle of white silk, her feet lost to sight as they sat tucked under her bottom.

He rose. He didn’t have a choice, he felt physically drawn to her, like some invisible thread had snapped taut and was pulling him toward her. It was inevitable of course but nothing in this world could have kept him away from her tonight. He shucked his clothes as he came.

Her hair hung down and touched the tops of her hips. He could see the gentle curve of her waist and that shallow crease at the base of her spine. Soft white silk hid the rest of her. Heat flared in him as he felt his blood begin to boil, rushing through his arteries to flood his maleness full of vigour.

His heart pounded.

He reached forward, gathering Angelléna’s hair into his palm and pushed it aside, draping it over her shoulder as she turned her head to look back at him. His gasp of surprise filled the room. Nathan felt that inner demon raise its head and snarl.

He nearly fell against the foot of the bed as his hands shook visibly. Who? Why?

Her perfect skin was marred. The silk shawl had hidden it from him. Thin lines of shiny skin slashed back and forth between her shoulder blades. Scars, long since healed lay almost stark against her purity.

Nathan felt his vision blur with anger. “Angelléna, who would do this to you?” His voice sounded foreign to his own ears as disbelief changed the modulation.

“Someone unimportant.” Her answer came soft but true.

“Why?”

“Because he could.” Her voice was barely above a whisper. “You could...”

“I would never!” His vehemence sounded harsh. He suppressed his anger.

She smiled ironically as she dropped her head and gave a sad laugh. “We all have a past. Do you think forever so attractive still?” She uttered those words with such quiet poise it froze his heart. Did she doubt her worth because of a few scars?

Nathan could only swallow. “I...”

“Shhh...” She cut off his reply gently. She didn’t want to talk anymore. He was so close she could smell him. Angelléna could feel the ache inside her grow as her body flushed with damp heat. “Just touch me... please...

Nathan felt his muscles lock, the corded fibres of flesh rose starkly beneath his skin, pulled taut by demand. He was helpless to deny her. His hand moved of its own accord. Reaching forward his palm lay soft against the scars on her back. It seemed excruciatingly sad she had suffered so. His vision swam as that heady sensation of connection flooded through him.

The texture of her skin under his hand was like velvet. He felt her shiver as he shifted onto the bed behind her. Nathan pushed her hair aside once more and reached for the tie that held her bodice in place. He pulled and the soft whisper of material falling reached his ears.

She was naked now but all he could see was her back. Her fine – scarred – back. He swallowed as he realised it only made her more real to him. His hand drifted across the top of her shoulder as his fingertips dipped forward and felt the sharp ridge of her collarbone. He traced the length of it until he could feel the pulse of her heart under his thumb.

His hand, large and trembling, slid in against her throat until he could cup her jaw. He tilted her head back as he knelt behind her and gazed down at her face as it came into view. Her eyes were closed. Her lips were parted and the deeper shade of pink inside her mouth called to him.

The inflamed tip of his engorged member brushed errantly against the back of her shoulder and surprised him as much as it did her. She gasped as her eyes sprang open and her lips parted even more. For a split second their eyes met and Nathan knew without a doubt he would take forever.

His free hand sank into warm chocolate hair as he cradled the base of her skull and tilted her head further backward. His body curled, his spine bending tight as he dropped his head and kissed her hard.

Only moments passed before raw lust took over and his mouth opened over hers as he thrust his tongue forward. Nathan needed to taste her, needed to savour every second of her that he could. Perhaps he would have forever, but for the moment he knew right now was all he had and he planned to make the most of it.

His tongue delved deeper, spearing in to lay claim to her mouth. His body quivered at the rush of pleasure that flooded through him. He could feel the heat of his arousal and want, throbbing at his centre, hard and hot.

He let his hand slide down the front of her neck, caressing Angelléna’s skin lightly, trailing his fingers past that small hollow at the base of her throat, over her sternum and down until his fingers curled around the soft swell of her breast. His hand engulfed it easily and she gasped against his mouth as the heat of his palm pressed against her tight nipple.

Her gasp stole his breath from his lungs. Nathan nearly smiled against her lips. He liked the idea of his breath being inside her, that he was her oxygen. He kissed her harder, his urgency building as he artlessly groped her petite breast. Her skin was warming under his touch, her temperature beginning to rise.

Nathan’s hand found her tight nipple and Angelléna’s soft whimper as he rolled it between his fingertips was music to his ears. She tasted of honey and milk and all Nathan could think of was devouring her whole. He knew he was never going to let her go given half the chance.

He broke the kiss reluctantly. Pulling back he gazed down at her, his eyes intense enough to make her catch her breath. His fingers tortured her flesh, teasing at the bud, pinching it. He squeezed her breast as he watched sultry desire grow hotter in her eyes. He needed her like nothing else and as much as he was trying to draw out the moment he knew he was losing the battle.

They were both on fire; they needed more than just a kiss and the feel of skin.

He straightened as he helped her head back to its upright position before he pushed her forward. He pressed her down, her face against the covers. She offered no resistance. Nathan licked the length of her spine with his wet, burning tongue. He heard her small gasp of breath and felt her shiver as his torso came into contact with her back.

His teeth found her shoulder and grazed against her delicate flesh as his large hand slid behind the roundness of her ass. He shifted with her as he raised her hips off the mattress and moved into position. The blunt crown of his impressive shaft slicked against her soft centre, eager to impale her.

She gasped loudly as desire rushed through her. She wanted him. No, she needed him now! And she knew Nathan understood that. She felt the tip of his cock rub her nether lips, coating her core with his slippery gel. He shifted against her, making that mushroom flared head rub forward and press against her swollen bud. She moaned hard as her body trembled again. God she was burning.

Please...” It was barely a breath but Nathan heard her. He pulled back and nudged the tip against her wet opening. She was slicked and ready. She was experienced. There was no reason to go easy.

He shoved forward, no preamble, no testing the waters...

...and she cried out.

Holy shit! Nathan’s mind reeled as his movement faltered. She was tight... so fucking tight!

She felt like she was being torn apart as he filled her to the core. The blunt head of his thick cock shoved in deep and banged against her cervix, making her gasp and grunt. The initial thrust had hurt but she clenched her teeth and said nothing for fear he might stop. Besides, she wasn’t opposed to a little pain. The sensation shot along her spine, making her nipples pull tight and her clit throb.

Pain. Pleasure. Need. Want.

In this moment, it was all the same to both of them. Nathan shuddered. She was unyielding, honeyed velvet sliding over his length. Hot and intense. He reached for her neck. His fingers curled softly about her throat and her voice vibrated in his palm as he drew back and buried himself inside her again. His other hand curled around her hip, guiding her ride as a deep groan escaped him.

Silk.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

Wet, clinging silk. Fuck!

His spine curled as his hips rolled under with every thrust driving his thick cock deeper into her clasping tunnel. Angelléna cried out on every stroke. She ached to be filled and god did he fill her. He was magnificent and she gasped her pleasure into the night. She wanted to scream her need, begging...more...harder…faster! But the strong thrusts of his invading shaft rendered her incoherent as the only sounds that passed her lips were the grunts and groans of pleasure.

She wanted to reach beneath her and touch that hot button of electricity but she didn’t dare, it would be over too soon. She resisted the urge.

Her hands clawed the bedsheets, her top half still pressed against the mattress even as her throat rested in the palm of Nathan’s hand. Her cries grew more intense with each passing second as he drove himself inside her repeatedly. His thick shaft rubbed along the inside of her wet pussy and Angelléna wanted him inside her forever. The feelings were so intense she thought she was going to pass out.

Nathan’s thick cock throbbed as he buried it inside Angelléna’s scorching centre again and again. He couldn’t help but grunt as he thrust, her tunnel clasping tight, rippling along his length. He moaned at the sensation. His heart was pounding and his breath was beginning to catch as every stroke drove him closer to the edge. He knew it wouldn’t be long before he died that small death and emptied his essence inside her perfection.

He released her throat, sliding his hand along her spine before letting it rest on the soft curve of her hip. Both hands now had a hold of her delicate body as his fat member plundered her delicacies and attempted to steal her innocence. But she was just too pure for that. Even if he fucked her a thousand times tonight, he knew in his heart she would always be this pure, innocent thing to him. No matter what depraved and debauched acts they might commit, she’d always be his angel, his beautiful, innocent Angelléna.

He rose up tall behind her, gripping her hips tightly. His fingertips dug into her alabaster flesh, leaving light red marks on her buttocks and the tops of her thighs. It mattered little. He pulled back and shoved his hips forward, driving sound from her throat unexpectedly – a low guttural sound that was dense and primal. He wanted to steal every cry he could get out of her tonight. He wanted her to scream his name over and again.

He watched his thick, glistening shaft impale her, thrusting in and out. He shivered. That sight was going to be burned into his memory forever. It almost came as a shock, seeing her soft pink pussy stretched taut about his thick rod, her tiny rosebud winking up at him. The colour contrast of their skin, his dark tan, hers milky white, put him in mind of yin yang. Two polar opposites fitting together in harmony, each with a touch of the other inside. They were so very different, and yet they came together like they were meant to be. And for now all he wanted was to lose himself in her, and feel her release gush against him in turn.

His hand moved across the base of her spine, his fingers splayed wide, his thumb running along the crease of her sweet little ass. He couldn’t resist. It was staring at him, begging his attention. He slid his thumb deeper and lightly caressed her delicate rosebud.

Her gasp made his nuts clench as his thumb circled her pale pink rim. “Oh, oh God...” she breathed. Her voice sent shivers down his spine, affecting him just as much as touching her did.

His smile was kind of maniacal as he yanked his hips all the way back. The soft squelch of his cock pulling free of her tight sheath sounded dirty, but what he wanted to do to her was even dirtier.

She gasped at the loss of him but not for long. The feel of his thick rod as it came back into contact with her body made her moan. It rubbed along the deep furrow of her ass cheeks and she felt their combined juices rubbing against her tight opening. His hands bunched against the fleshy orbs of her bottom and squeezed in, trapping the shaft between soft round cheeks. She moaned again as he pumped his shaft along her ass, the veiny length stimulating that little puckered ring in a way that made her clit ache as his balls slapped against the wet line of her pussy.

“Please...” she begged.

He grunted. “Not yet.” Nathan’s voice sounded raspy as he released one cheek and grabbed his thick shaft. He pumped its length and pressed the tip against that rubbery ring, milking a thick dollop of precum from the tip to smear it. He pushed forward, teasing her anus, pressing the tip in so her little rosebud opened oh so slightly for him. Her whimpers and moans of want were heady and he almost succumbed. But he kept control...not yet.

He pulled back again and realigned. Thrusting forward hard, he jammed his entire length back inside her tight channel.

Angelléna gasped at the suddenness of his move, her head trying to jerk up from the mattress in response. He was doing almost everything she liked. A little rough, a little soft, sweet teasing then abruptly taking what he wanted. It was driving her crazy. She could feel her body tightening up. If he kept this up it wouldn’t be long before she came.

Angelléna felt him replace the tip of his cock with the pad of his thumb at her cherry anus and she groaned hard as he rolled it around her opening. He teased her asshole relentlessly as he thrust into her. Every stroke, every hard, fucking stroke was pushing her closer to climax, and if she could find her voice she would have begged more.

Her nipples were hard pebbles on her chest and rubbed incessantly back and forth on the linen. The coarse feel of the embroidered satin was a textile nightmare for her as it all mounted up and drove her body higher. And still, Nathan’s fingers tormented her ass. Just the tip of his thumb pressing down to break the seal before retreating to roll around her rubbery ring. Then he would rub along the top of it, occasionally pressing down hard on the upward stroke so he pulled at the crinkled dimple, opening her up just a little more.

His thick cock was driving deeper, faster. Her whole body felt like it was on fire. His grunts and curses filled the air above her and she could feel the heat his body was generating. She began to tremble.

He could barely contain himself. He wanted to shove his fingers deep inside her asshole, stretch her open, fuck her ass with his digits while he fucked her sweet, tight pussy with his cock. It was madness that he held back, teasing her opening, trying to prolong the moment of annihilation.

But he did. He wanted to take his time, to savour this first interlude. He wanted to make it last. He knew after the first release there’d be a break, then he’d take her again ...and then again...and again...his body willing.

His fingers began to move on their own as he began to lose himself in the sensation of her young, delicious body. Digging a little deeper, they probed her until he could hear her pants and whimpers. He knew what she wanted, he wanted it too, but first he’d have something else from her.

He yanked his fingers away, and pulled back, the wet slick of his cock sliding free of her body. She gasped even as he grit his teeth to stop from moaning and he raised a hand, bringing it down sharply on her bottom. The ringing snap of a palm striking soft pliant flesh made his cock jump and Angelléna cry out in surprise. Her spine curled at the instant of pain, drawing her hips and bottom away from him. But only a second later she rested back into her previous position. Nathan merely smiled and shook his head.

However he wasn’t chasing that particular thrill tonight. At least not yet. He ran his fingers up the back of her thigh. “Move up and lie down.” His voice was soft but commanding and Angelléna did as she was told.

She moved slowly, crawling over the mattress to the pillows as she left the soft pile of silk that had surrounded her behind. She lay down on her front.

“Turn over.”

Angelléna swallowed and did as Nathan asked.

He watched her like a hawk, the soft delicacy of her body and all its movements making him ache to be inside her again. A warm blush graced her cheeks and quickly spread to the tops of her breasts as she glanced at him, meeting his eyes for a moment before glancing just as quickly away. She was beautiful.

His hands found her ankles and he eased her legs apart. The blush deepened though she didn’t once resist. She simply lay there and let him lead. She felt self-conscious under his gaze yet comfortable, too. For some reason he set her awash with conflicting emotions, but right now she ached and all she could think about was finding fulfilment.

Nathan’s eyes raked her skin from ankle to knee to wet, throbbing core, and his brows rose only slightly to see she was completely bald. Why was he not surprised? The skin was flushed pink and warm with desire and it took only a second longer to release her ankles and fall between her thighs.

His shoulders quickly nudged into the gap, forcing her legs wider and opening that pink little slit to his ravenous eyes and mouth. He inhaled deeply, savouring the scent of her sex. He could see those soft glistening petals of want calling him until he couldn’t resist any longer and dropped his head to her pouty lips.

She was pure ambrosia on his tongue and he moaned hard against her sweet entrance. Her skin was excruciatingly smooth and he rubbed his nose against the top of her mound in appreciation. His tongue flicked out to lap and tease at her, swirling along her slit and probing inside to taste her. He drove his tongue deeper, fucking her with it until she was crying out for more. He gave it to her, licking upward until he could suck her pleasure pea between his lips and tease it with the tip of his tongue. He slipped two fingers inside her, driving them in deep, hard, making her cry out and her hips buck against his mouth.

He jammed them in further, rubbing relentlessly inside her, curling his fingers up and grinding the tips against that magical spot. From the way her hips jerked against his mouth and the feel of her fingers in his hair he knew he must be doing something right.

Angelléna was on the cusp, feeling that tremble of release building in her. Nathan was doing everything right and she was so goddamn close. His tongue was maddening, and hot electricity flushed through her body as she began to crest. Just when she thought it couldn’t get more intense, Nathan changed it up and toppled her over the edge.

She was soaking wet. His tongue had saturated her, his fingers squelched inside her and he knew she was close to exploding. He knew he didn’t just want to push her over the edge, he wanted to shove her so far it’d take her a week to find her way back. Her hips jerked against his mouth, rocking his head back at every urgent thrust. Her whimpers and groans were increasing in volume and frequency and he knew it wouldn’t be long.

He drew one of his very wet fingers out of her clasping tunnel, re-angled his hand and shoved that dripping digit right where he knew it was going to do the most good. It slipped unopposed into her tight rear entrance and her loud gasp of surprise only preceded her harsh squeal of release by a mere second.

Once again he jammed his fingers deep, pushing her over the edge and into the abyss as Angelléna's body spasmed and jerked in orgasm. Her fingers pulled uncomfortably at his hair but he ignored it and rode out her ecstasy as he lapped up the spoils of his hard work. He drank in her nectar like a glutton and kept pushing her for more, shoving his fingers deep until she was crying his name and begging for mercy.

He raised his head as her hands fell away. It felt like every bone in her body had suddenly melted to jelly and she could barely move as euphoria rushed through her. Angelléna could only gasp.

Nathan moved up her body, his tongue sliding across her stomach and over her breasts. He sucked at her small ripe melons, taunting the nipples, sucking and nipping for a moment longer before shifting higher. His mouth claimed hers once again and he ravished her mouth unopposed. Her tongue duelled with his, moving in answer to his onslaught even as he pushed her legs wider with his knees.

The bulbous crown of his shaft pressed against her spasming pussy. He’d given her her release, now he needed his. He drove in, burying his shaft home in a single stroke. Her gasp of pain did little to deter him. Nathan thrust himself deeper again, her sweet pussy clasping his length as he fucked her hard.

He could feel his obliteration coming. His body tensed, his breath caught as he felt his balls pull tight. Angelléna's soft cries were ones of gasping pleasure and it drove him faster toward his end. One hand grabbed at her hair, pulling it tight in his fist making her neck arch back hard against the bed as he took her mouth again. His other grabbed her leg, sliding behind her knee and yanking it over his hip.

Angelléna moved with him, knowing what he wanted, lifting her legs and wrapping them about his waist as he fucked her faster still.

Nathan could hardly breathe... “I...”

“Yes...”

Oh fuck...

More…

His body pounded into her, his breath caught in his throat, fire raged through his core as he rammed himself into her. Her cries of bliss echoed in his ears like a heartbeat and he felt her nails bite into the flesh of his back.

He was driving her mad. Deep, painful thrusts hit her on the inside and made her cry out as she felt yet another storm building inside, this one intense and short lived as it reached its peak quickly on the heels of her last. Angelléna wailed as her body clenched tight and her pussy clenched even tighter. Wet, slippery heat erupted from her and she felt her heart stop as white hot ecstasy crashed over her. She lost herself in sensation as she gasped out one last word. “... cumming...

Her body arched beneath him as she came, her spine snapping taut as he felt her pussy spasm along his driving shaft, gripping him hard and taking him to his breaking point. His nuts jerked up and his stomach muscles knotted as every other muscle in his body locked tight and he emptied his broiling essence inside her. The cords in his neck stood stark against the soft light and his whole body strained against her perfection, filling her with his lust. The sound that escaped through his clenched teeth did not sound human.

The aching throb of his cock as it pumped jet after jet of thick, hot cum inside her sweet little pussy was enough to kill off brain cells and he felt like a drooling mess as the final pulses of ecstasy shivered along his shaft.

Slowly, Nathan’s body relaxed and he felt his breath rush out as his body sagged.

It took a while before they both came down enough to move. Slowly and with infinite care, he slid himself free of Angelléna. He fell on the bed beside her, an arm still securely wrapped over her. They lay together in companionable silence as they caught their breath.

It seemed an age passed but eventually they calmed and then, almost organically conversation ensued. They spoke of trivialities and desires, of past and present, of nothing and everything. Nathan pulled her to him again and Angelléna rode him wet and rough to another shattering end. They basked in each other’s presence and he filled her mouth with his maleness and emptied his essence into her throat. She laughed at his anecdotal tales and drowned him in her nectar as he drank it down like a man thirsting for life.

They rolled together again and again. He took her from behind, driving deep into that last taboo as her screams of pleasure begged for more. He lay atop her and pushed her past her breaking point time and again until they were both boneless and gasping. And then just as the sun rose over the horizon, exhausted they slept.

Nathan started awake. Even as he blinked only half aware of the world, he knew he was alone. He felt her absence like pain. He ran a hand across the mattress hoping he was wrong. But he wasn’t.

He sat up and shook his head at his own stupid naivety. He’d been delusional to think he’d really have her for more than one night. The bitter taste of disappointment was sharp in his mouth as he rolled onto his back and stared unseeing at the canopy over the bed.

He took a moment to feel regret and then the cynic returned in full force and he rose to dress. He left the room without a backward glance, and made his way to Christine’s office. A deal was a deal and he had paperwork to sign.

Nathan didn’t bother knocking. It was late in the day. He knew she’d be in, expecting him. He’d thought he was different but it seemed he was as predictable as every other man she’d ever dealt with. He smiled wryly at his own disparaging thoughts.

As soon as he saw her he felt an air of hostility. He quirked a questioning brow at her.

“Seems you had quite a night.” It was more statement than question and it didn’t beg an answer but he answered anyway.

“Yes...and?”

“And what the hell did you do to her?” Christine’s voice was a dangerous whisper.

“What do you mean, what did I do to her? I did nothing out of the ordinary. I fucked her.” Nathan’s tone was angry, though a little confused. What was Christine accusing him of?

“If you hurt her Nathan...” The threat was explicit and did not need finishing. The fact that she called him Nathan instead of her usual Nathaniel was not lost on him either.

“Did she look hurt to you?” His voice dropped low as his own temper flared.

“Well no...” Christine had to answer honestly on that at least. The girl hadn’t looked physically hurt. “But she was damned well upset! She came in, collected her price and quit. No reason, no explanation just gone.”

His eyes widened a fraction at that little announcement. “And that’s my fault?”

“Of course it is. You were the last one with her. The only one who’s been with her.”

Again he was surprised by that information. “How does that make it my fault?”

“You must have done something!”

His annoyance grew. “I did nothing but fuck her, in many wide and varied ways. However I did not lay a finger on her that she didn’t like. Perhaps she found my conversational skills tedious. Or perhaps she came to realise that she didn’t much like being sold to the highest bidder even if she did make the final decision.”

Christine huffed. She wasn’t truly angry at her partner. She was just angry in general at losing such a commodity. When Angelléna had signed on all Christine had seen were the dollar signs. So to lose her after only one night? It was a blow and she needed someone to blame. She made a disgusted noise in the back of her throat. “Ack, I know it’s not your fault. But dammit Nathan that girl could have made a fortune.”

“For herself? Or you?”

“Both.” Christine said unapologetically. Christine took a breath and exhaled frustratedly. “Ah well, no use crying over spilled milk I guess.”

“No indeed. So how much did last night cost me?” Nathan had to admit, he was curious.

“Less than you’d think. Less than she deserves, no doubt.”

“She said everything. I fully expect it to cost me that.” Nathan said, not a hint of a joke in his tone though Christine laughed.

“Even with the house commission, the price she asked is barely pocket change for you.”

Nathan was in no mood for double talk. “How much, Christine?”

She sighed. “Seven hundred and fifty thousand.”

“Is that before or after the house’s commission?”

“Before.”

“So just under half a mill?” Nathan sat back surprised. “Why? She could’ve had more, whatever she wanted. She could’ve had it all.” The last was spoken more to himself than his business partner.

Christine cast him a queer look and then shook her head again. “Maybe she didn’t want it all?” Her comment pulled Nathan up short as his eyes flicked up to stare at her. “Though I think she should have taken more,” Christine added, ever the profit monger.

Nathan merely blinked and refrained from answering. ‘Maybe she didn’t want it all?’ Indeed. Maybe not... and he was a fool to think forever was ever going to be an option.

He signed the paperwork and left Christine’s office seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars out of pocket. However he couldn’t help but feel like he’d been the one who cheated on the deal. He’d have paid triple that price without so much as a raised brow.

Nathan shook his head as he walked away. She could’ve had it all.

Nathan stopped frequenting the club. That artificial lustre was now dulled beyond recall because it lacked the presence of a certain girl. He threw himself into his work, striving to forget. It didn’t work. Nathan stalked around like a lion with a thorn in his paw, bad tempered and eager to rip off anyone’s head at the slightest provocation.

Days turned into weeks and just as he was getting to a point where she didn’t fill his every waking moment, providence, it seemed, was going to mess with him again...or perhaps take pity.

Nathan sat in his office. The phone buzzed, the line-in was direct from the front desk. He was already in a foul mood, the day not having been great for business so he hardly wanted to be fielding calls from Building Security. He ignored it.

The phone buzzed again. He grit his teeth in annoyance as he yanked it off its cradle, “WHAT?”

“Ah...ah...sorry to interrupt you Mr Smythe, but there’s...ah...someone here to see you.”

“I’m sure my assistant told you I have no appointments this afternoon.”

“Um, yes Sir but...”

“Tell them to make an appointment like everyone else...” Nathan cut over the top of the security guard angrily. He was about to hang up when the faint words of the man downstairs drifted back to him. Nathan put the phone back to his ear. “What did you say?”

“Ah, I said that she said that you would make an exception for her...Sir.”

“Her?” Nathan’s throat tightened up.

“Ah yes Sir. She said she’s simply been waiting forever to see you, Sir.” Nathan went dead quiet. “Hello Sir?”

Nathan’s throat had gone dry. It couldn’t be. He garnered enough moisture to speak, though his voice was barely above a whisper. “What does she look like?”

“Um, young, pretty, kinda pale, long brown hair?” The guard answered. Nathan nearly dropped the phone. His heart had begun beating so fast he felt sick. “What would you like me to do Sir?”

Nathan was nearly struck dumb. He blinked. “What’s your name?”

“Ah...my name, Sir? Um, um I’m James...”

Nathan was used to giving orders and was using that distraction to get himself back under control. “James, I want you to get her a pass and to escort her up to my office personally. Do you understand? You, James...no one else.”

“Ah…um yes Sir, right away.”

The line went dead. It took him a moment to get his shit together. It seemed idiotic but he was nervous beyond measure. He paced trying to burn off the anxious energy.

Time dragged and Nathan was close to an absolute fucking conniption when the knock came. He stared at the door. His palms were sweaty. It could have been any girl in the world, but he knew it was her. Forty-seven years – twenty-seven of which had been spent in the high-pressure world of corporate business – could never have prepared him for the way he felt in that instant. He felt nervous and excited, sick, angry and confused all at the same time.

The knock sounded again, snapping Nathan out of his head. “Come!”

The door swung open, revealing the security guard, and though he knew it was ridiculous, disappointment welled in him.

But then James moved out of the way and she was there.

Her small frame seemed to fill the doorway, even more than James’ bulky one did. Her presence instantly sent an electrical buzz through the atmosphere and Nathan nearly lost the ability to think straight.

James saw her into the office, nodded once deferentially and left, closing the door behind him.

Angelléna watched James go and was left staring at the closed door. She swallowed. She hadn’t thought she was going to be this nervous. Her heart was beating fast and her stomach was doing flips as she took a moment to collect herself. She hadn’t thought it was going to be this hard either. She turned and looked at Nathan.

Her hands were clasped in front of her and her cheeks blushed rosy under his gaze as she dropped her eyes and stared at the toes of her new Louie heels. Nervous energy was trying to bubble up and break out of her in giggles. She squeezed her fingers tighter together in an effort to keep them at bay. She swallowed. “Hello Nathan.”

He just barely remembered to breathe. As he stood there, his eyes boring into her, he had to shove his hands into his pockets to stop himself from doing something stupid – like rushing over and tearing her clothes off.

“Angelléna...” His voice sound self-contained though he didn't feel it. She glanced up at him and blessed him with one of her fleeting half smiles. Jasmine wafted over and surrounded him. Oh God! He felt his insides get weak and once again he needed to sit. He stumbled backward and practically fell onto his executive couch.

She walked over slowly and stood in front of him. It was almost an exact repeat of their first encounter, except this time she didn’t reach forward to touch him.

She had come with a purpose in mind. She had planned to be nothing but proper when she saw him. But then she saw him and all Angelléna could think about was that hot, amazing night they’d spent together. And she feared what touching him might do to her.

“Why are you here?” His voice was barely above a whisper and he spoke the words to her navel. He refused to look up into her face because he knew, without a single doubt, that one look at her face and he’d forget about everything... but he needed an explanation.

Angelléna had come here today been because she wanted to apologise and tell him the truth. Or as much of the truth as she could. She kicked off her heels. Standing bare foot before him seemed more natural.

Her voice was quiet when she spoke, “To apologise... to explain?” She sighed when he wouldn’t look at her but she understood.

“I took that job for the money. I was under no illusions about what it would entail and I honestly thought I would have to work in that place for, well for a long time before I made enough to do what it was I wanted to do. But then like some miracle you came along on my very first night and you just handed over everything I needed in one single offer. Everything; and so much more.”

At that his eyes did flick up to look at her. It was a knee jerk reaction, something he just couldn’t stop as he gazed into her face. He watched her face blush hard as she dropped her eyes to stare at his knees. Her hands clasped once again in front of her stomach and he could feel the nervous energy seeping off her... so pale, so delicate... so innocent!

He felt his treacherous body flood with need. He’d been trying to ignore it but it was no use. He could feel the hot throb in his groin as his cock stiffened to fill out the front of his pants. The very sight of her was enough to drive him insane. But he was angry.

“And so you took it and ran? Disappeared without a word. Simply gone. Nothing for three months. And now suddenly you reappear. Why? Have you re-evaluated how much everything is going to cost me? Forever?” He couldn’t help the bitter edge in his voice.

Angelléna stood before him, her insides quivering at his tone. She hadn’t counted on this. She thought he might be a little upset maybe. But she definitely hadn’t planned on hearing the barely disguised hurt in his voice. It made her feel terrible. She found herself reaching out to touch his face.

She could smell his cologne. It drove her mad, the ache inside her welling up. She let her fingers brush lightly against his temple. Those black eyes of his stole her breath away as they peered up at her begging for a proper answer. How could one night with a stranger – albeit a sexy, rich stranger – affect her so much?

“Two months, twenty three days, nine hours...” Her voice trailed off and she gave him a sad smile. “But who’s counting, right?” She hadn’t run out of there lightly.

Nathan sucked in a breath. What did that mean?

“You’ve already given me everything I could ever want. And I haven’t re-evaluated anything. I had something that I needed to take care of.”

“And that was?”

“No one important.” She told him with a tight smile.

He was instantly reminded of the scars on her back and felt his fingers twitch. He chose his next words deliberately. “Do I want to know who that no one was?”

She shook her head at him, “No. He was someone unimportant, that is no longer a concern.”

Nathan swallowed and chose wisely not to press for more answers, though not for any altruistic reasoning. He was pretty damn good at reading situations, so if push ever came to shove, he didn’t want to have to testify against her. “I see.”

“It just took a little while longer than I thought.”

He pulled his hand from his pocket and reached up to take a hold of hers. As ever her fingertips were cool in his hot grasp and he wanted so desperately to kiss her palm but he resisted.

“So then, why return?” He needed that answer before he could let himself hope.

She hesitated then answered almost inaudibly, “Because it’s tomorrow...”

Nathan’s eyes widened and without realising it he let go of her hand which she dropped back to her side. Did he dare to hope? He raked his eyes over her trying to garner some idea but it was useless. When he looked at her all he saw was desire. All he felt was want. He swallowed thickly as that familiar feeling of need threatened to overwhelm him and the ache in his groin intensified.

She was so close, real, here. He shook his head at himself. What the hell was wrong with him? He pulled his other hand free of his pocket as he felt his palms grow itchy with need. She was within his grasp as he knew with a certainty that few ever possess, that she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

He reached forward.

The moment his fingers touched the outside of her thighs she knew she was lost. She gasped at the feel of his warm hands as they slid along her legs.

His fingers curled around the curve of her ass and without much fuss the muscles in his arms bunched as he lifted her off her feet and dragged her onto his lap. Her knees parted wide to accommodate his legs as she came down on his thighs. Two seconds later his mouth was on hers and his tongue was driving between her parted lips.

God how he had missed those cherub lips. Soft and pink and sweet. Fuck. Nathan moaned and sucked her tongue into his mouth.

She whimpered.

Within seconds he had her top unbuttoned and her small breasts in his hands. Seconds later he had her breasts in his mouth and her cries of pleasure rang out in his office. He was sure that she could be heard out in the hall but found he didn’t care. His assistant would know not to disturb.

She ground her hips against his groin. She could feel his hardness under her and wanted it inside her. He sucked at her breasts as she reached between then and hurriedly undid his pants and freed his hard cock from confinement.

Their sense of urgency was a mirror and she felt his hands, one under her ass and the other against her inner thigh as he grabbed his throbbing shaft and held it steady. The fingers that held her ass brushed in against her wet core, yanking her panties aside and she gasped, pulling her chest back from his mouth so she could kiss him. Her tongue speared into his mouth before she dropped her hips and felt his cock spear inside her.

They both came up for air as their bodies slammed together. No slow love, no soft words, no coy smiles, it was all just hot need and aching desire driving them to fuck on the sofa in his office.

Nathan was panting hard as he pulled her hips down onto his fat cock, thrusting up into her tight channel, slick with her juices that dripped to coat his balls. Her small tits jiggled as she bounced on him, and he watched her chew on her bottom lip as she let her head fall backwards.

Her cries of pleasure were getting louder as she rode his cock like a thing possessed and all he could do was hold onto her sweet little ass and pull her onto it faster. He could feel his own climax quickly drawing nearer and hoped he would find it at the same moment she did.

Angelléna’s body was on fire, her tight pussy stuffed so full it hurt but she didn’t stop. She rocked her hips determinedly as her body drew nearer to explosion. She could feel Nathan throbbing inside her, could hear his loud grunts and gasps as he pumped his cock deeper into her tunnel and knew that he was close as well.

Fuck, fuck...” was all she could manage to gasp as it took every ounce of control she owned not to scream wordlessly at the top of her lungs.

Fucking...” Nathan groaned along with her as his hand slid into her hair. He could feel his nuts clenching up, felt that knot in his stomach, “...close! Gonna... cum...”

“God yes!” Angelléna moaned as she felt that same knot form in her belly. “Oh god, yes cum! Cum!” Angelléna’s body tensed up as just saying those words pushed her over the edge and she orgasmed hard on his thick, veiny cock.

FUCK!” His nuts clenched up tight and he felt his shaft pulse hotly inside her pussy. He shoved himself deeper as he pumped her full of his hot, thick cum.

It took a few moments but eventually they both managed to suck in a steadying breath and they relaxed. Angelléna fell forward to rest against his chest. She was gasping as she laid her head on his shoulder.

He held her there, his arms wrapped around her and it felt ‘right’. He wanted to stay like this forever. Nathan smiled at the sentiment. It was true, he still wanted forever with her. What she said earlier? Did that mean she was still offering it to him?

Once she had managed to catch her breath sufficiently, Angelléna slowly pushed herself up. She looked at him and blushed before dropping her gaze to her lap; their bodies still joined but hidden under the fall of her skirt.

Her top was agape, her nipples wet and puffy from Nathan’s mouth. And even as she looked one of his hands came up and cupped the soft swell of her breast, forefinger and thumb taking hold of her nipple and tweaking it lightly as he looked at her. She shivered.

All her artifice, all her innocence she put aside and tried to be just Angelléna, “Um Sooooo...”

“So?” He rejoined with a quirky smile.

She looked at him and then blushed, “I’m sorry.”

Nathan laughed, a shock of sound rolling out of him as his cock jerked inside her. He sobered quickly then grabbed the back of her head and kissed her deeply. He drew back and ran his hand down her chest to cup her other breast. “I don’t know that I forgive you. Perhaps you’ll just have to try to make it up to me some more.”

It was Angelléna’s turn to laugh, a soft giggle of sound that drove him mental. He felt his arousal growing inside her again. Angelléna didn’t miss it either as she squeezed her internal muscles over his length. She began unbuttoning his shirt... “Hmm, maybe you should be careful what you wish for...”

“I think I’ve already gotten what I wished for...” Nathan lifted her chin so he could stare into Angelléna’s soft brown eyes. “Tell me forever starts today...”

She flushed bright pink and she swallowed nervously but she didn’t drop her gaze. She gave that half smile of hers, the one that started in her eyes well before it hit her lips.

“Forever starts today...”

Published 
Written by LittleSister_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments