Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coke and a Smile

"When Kate hires a carpet cleaner to do the carpets in her condo, he ends up doing much more!"

5
1 Comment 1
14.3k Views 14.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Chapter One

It was days like today when Kate really liked the convenience of working from her home office. The carpet cleaning company she had hired was due to arrive any minute, but she could still keep on working while something else was getting accomplished around her home at the same time. For her, that was a slam-dunk.

Right on cue, Kate heard the sound of a truck pulling into her driveway and the slamming of the vehicle door. Having never used this company before, she hoped that the cleaning guy would just do his job and leave her alone so she could keep working on her novel. She didn’t need or want any distractions.

Expecting the stereotypical overweight, sloppily dressed, sweaty guy sporting a disgusting butt crack, Kate braced herself as she opened the door. But nothing could have prepared her for the man who stood in front of her.

She guessed him to be around six feet three inches tall. Tight black jeans showed off his long lean legs and his white spandex T-shirt hugged every muscle from his shoulders down to his chiseled abs and perfectly trim waist. Outside of his rockin’ and way too smokin’ body, Kate couldn’t decide which she found more attractive: his smoldering green eyes or his sexy goatee that had just a hint of a five o’clock shadow. Rugged didn’t even begin to describe the raw masculinity that oozed from him.

Electricity shot between them as Jarrod reached out for her hand to introduce himself. As he caressed her hand with his long seductive fingers, Kate could feel her face flush and her body heat rise as he drank her in with those stormy sea green eyes.

“Please come in,” she said in a nervous voice that sounded just a bit higher than her usual relaxed pitch. Letting him go first, Kate followed behind him, eyes firmly planted on his sexy ass and she thought to herself, so much for not being distracted today.

After showing Jarrod which carpets she wanted cleaned, she retreated into her office. As if it weren’t hot enough on this steamy South Carolina July afternoon, now her condo felt like it just shot up twenty degrees due to this impossibly sexy man in her midst. Concentration now completely shattered, Kate sat fidgeting in her chair, staring blindly at the computer screen. All she could do was listen to the hum of the carpet cleaning equipment and Jarrod’s footsteps walking around the condo.

After about forty-five minutes of getting absolutely nothing accomplished, Kate finally gave up the pretense of getting anything done. Regaining her manners and attempting to appear casual and unaffected by his presence, she walked out to the kitchen, poked her head into the living room where Jarrod was now finishing up, and offered him a soda.

Nodding his answer in the affirmative, Kate pulled out two Cokes from the fridge and placed them on the counter. As she reached up to pull down two glasses from the cabinet, she felt, more than heard, his presence right behind her. Turning around to face him, Kate could see by the desire in his eyes that even though his work was done, there was something else he wanted to do.

Chapter Two

Without saying a word Jarrod reached out, cupped her face with his hands and moved in, wedging her between his body and the kitchen counter. She was powerless to move in any direction, even if she had wanted to. Greedily, his mouth took command of hers, devouring her with his soft lips and demanding tongue. Kate could feel the bulge in his jeans as his cock pressed hard against her lower belly. Instantly heat fired between her legs as her moans of excitement and passion broke the silence in the kitchen. For the first time in her life, Kate experienced the meaning of “going weak in the knees.” If Jarrod hadn’t had her so firmly pinned to the counter, she would most assuredly have collapsed and hit the floor.

Releasing her from the wet seduction of his mouth, he whispered, “I’m going to do some very naughty things to you, Kate.” Instinctively she knew this wasn’t debatable. And he wasn’t even remotely asking her to weigh-in on the matter. Reaching for her blouse, Jarrod pulled it over her head with one swift movement and then unclasped her bra, tossing it on the stove. Within seconds, he undid the button of her shorts, lowered the zipper and pushed them down her shapely tanned legs, leaving her completely naked except for a black lace thong.

“Now that’s more like it,” he said, almost under his breath. Turning her around so she was now facing the kitchen island, Jarrod said, “Bend over and spread your legs so I can get a good look at that sexy little ass of yours.” The smooth, cool granite countertop felt like ice against the heat of her breasts and stomach.

Feeling his hands running seductively down her back as her torso lay prone over the island, Kate rotated her hips back and forth, writhing in anticipation for what she hoped was to come.

“Put your arms behind you,” Jarrod commanded as he started taking off his belt. Laying flat on the island with her face turned sideways, Kate complied with his demand and put her arms behind her back. Grabbing both her hands and putting them together, he roped her wrists with his belt.

Now restrained and bound by his leather belt, Kate could instantly feel her lower lips start to pulse and swell. And as if on cue, Jarrod pulled down her thong and with one strong hand placed on her back to keep her down, he slowly inserted his finger into her dripping wet pussy and proceeded to finger fuck her back and forth as she moaned and egged him on for more.

“You like this, do you?” he inquired, not really needing an answer.

“Yes, yes,” she panted in reply.

Lowering his voice to a near-whisper Jarrod breathed into her ear, “Then you’re going to like this even more.” Pulling his finger out of her, he said as if to nobody in particular, ”Now that’s one sweet little asshole.” Letting out a low appreciative whistle he instructed, “Spread those cheeks apart for me.” Even though she was tied up, her hands were able to comply. “Yes,” he said, breathing out the word slowly. “That is one beautiful pussy.”

Moistening another finger with her juices, he started by gently massaging and lubricating the opening of her second hole. “Such a perfect little round ass,” he cooed. “I’m going to spank that thing and make those creamy soft cheeks turn as red as the apples sitting in that bowl over there.” No sooner did he start to probe into her upper depths with his finger, Jarrod began spanking her with his other hand.

YvonnePeaches
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YvonnePeaches

The sting of his assaults and the sexy, dirty things he was saying to her between slaps shook her to near-climax. Back and forth his finger glided in and out while he spanked her loud and hard.

Completely intoxicated by the pain and the sound of his slaps echoing through the kitchen, Kate grabbed the edge of the counter and screamed out, “That’s it, that’s it…harder, please harder!”

Completely aroused and fully erect, Jarrod replied, “Baby, it’ll be my pleasure to give it to you harder.” Releasing his rock hard cock from the confinement of his jeans, he moistened his shaft by rubbing it slowly up and down along her soaking lower lips.

“Well, would you look at that,” he groaned in amazement. “Such big, swollen, beautiful, pussy lips.” But what he did next was not at all what Kate expected. Suddenly she could feel him start to penetrate her anally where his finger had just been. Gasping in surprise, she tightened her hold of the counters edge, while listening to Jarrod’s moans of pleasure as he started to enter her. “That’s it, baby… relax and take a nice deep breath for me.”

Pushing in slowly while softly caressing and squeezing her reddened bottom, Jarrod whispered, “That’s it, hang in there with me. You’re so fucking tight… like a vice.” Gently he advanced deeper as her body started to open up for him.

Screaming out his name, she panted, “Don’t stop, I’m about to cum with you inside me like that.”

With an air of arrogance he said, “I have no intention of stopping,” as he reached around and began stroking her clit in a slow, circular motion that made her shudder. The thrilling sensation of him maneuvering her internally while teasing her clit took her completely over the edge for the most explosive orgasm she had ever had in her life. Over her screams, Kate could hear him saying, “That’s it baby, scream for me!”

Chapter Three

Releasing her wrists from his belt, Jarrod stood her up, turned her around and once again dominated her mouth with his. As he inhaled her ripe scent and sensed her desire, he asked, “Are you ready for more, my pet?” Feeling her body heat start to ignite again and knowing full well that her hard, erect nipples were giving her away, Kate nodded that she was indeed ready for more. With a satisfied chuckle, Jarrod lifted her up onto the counter so she was sitting upright facing him with her legs dangling toward the floor.

With his hands placed on the inside of each knee, Jarrod said, “Spread your legs,” while he gently pushed them in the direction he desired. “That’s it,” he softly praised. “Now, lay back and let’s get those knees up in the air and those pretty little feet on the counter.”

Leaning back on her arms, Kate pulled her legs up as he instructed, leaving her totally spread wide open. It was a position that made her feel both vulnerable and yet powerful at the same time. With a confident and practiced move, Jarrod reached around with both hands to her backside and pulled her right up to the edge of the counter so he could easily access and eat every inch of her.

“Baby you’re so fucking wet. It’s time I get a taste of this.” Without waiting another second, he bent down and started sucking and licking her, lavishing her with his tongue and lips. Kate was overcome by what he was doing to her and could only throw her head back and moan as he pleasured her with his mouth. “Now that’s one dripping pussy,” he repeated in appreciation. As the familiar tension in her clit started to build again, her desire shot sky high as he teased and tormented her throbbing sweet spot.

Crying out, Kate pleaded, “I’m going to cum again! Please, please, I need you to fuck me… now.”

Chapter Four

“Oh, I’m going to fuck you alright,” Jarrod said while pulling her back up into a sitting position. “Let’s make this interesting,” he teased while thoughtfully running his fingers through his hair. Kate was so completely aroused, she felt like she was coming out of her skin; she didn’t care what he did, only that he do something right now.

Standing flush up against the counter between her dangling legs he commanded, “Wrap your legs around my waist and your arms around my neck.” Once she had done as he asked Jarrod put his arms around her waist and pulled her right off the counter, holding her against his muscular frame. Turning and taking a few strides across the kitchen floor, he reached the refrigerator and positioned her so her back was up against it. “You’ll be glad you have this for support,” he advised her. “Because right now I’m going to fuck you hard and I’m going to take my sweet time doing it.”

Briefly taking one hand away from around her waist, Jarrod guided his swollen cock – that was now dripping with pre-ejaculation – inside her. Pounding into her, he growled, “That’s it, baby, hold on while I have my dirty way with you.”

No man had ever fucked her in this way before. She could feel the weight of her breasts bouncing to the beat of his thrusts. Over and over he slammed into her, erasing everything from her mind except sheer pleasure and the rising tide that was starting between her legs again.

“Cum for me,” Kate cried. “I want to feel you cum inside me.” She was so close to the brink herself, she wanted them to explode together.

“So, you’re ready for me are you?” he asked in a tense, hoarse voice.

“Yes,” she answered. “I need you to cum now…right now.” Within seconds, Kate could hear his groans grow louder and faster. Knowing he was just about to take his release, she let herself go as they both cried out together.

Chapter Five

Holding her while she unwrapped her legs from around him, Jarrod gently lowered her down to a standing position. Both of them glistened with sweat and Kate suddenly realized how thirsty she was. Remembering that she had taken sodas out of the fridge, she grabbed one and popped open the top. Then with a slow, seductive smile, she handed it to him and said in a teasing tone said, “Great job on the carpets!”

Laughing as he walked toward the door with a Coke in one hand and his equipment in the other, Jarrod gave her a devilish wink and said, “I also do upholstery, if you ever need additional services.”

Published 
Written by chelseadorsette1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments