Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions Of A Naughty Bad Girl: If You Dare

"Brianna's Story"

11
3 Comments 3
16.8k Views 16.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I walk into the living room of the apartment I share with four other girls. Danielle is sitting on the couch watching TV, with her current man, Blake.

"Hey Brianna. Where you going all dressed up?" Danielle asks.

"To a party, for a friend of mine."

"Oh well have fun."

"Where's everybody else?" I ask Danielle.

"Nicole is with Jack, or that's where I'm assuming she is. Addison is at work. Chely is, who knows where?"

"Wow, we never seem to all be home at the same time anymore. Well I'll see you guys later."

"Bye, Brianna." Danielle replies.

"See ya," Blake says, without looking up from the TV.

I leave the house, dressed in a red and black dress, with black heels. My long blonde hair done up in a ponytail. I get into my little black Cougar and drive to the address my friend gave me.

Once I arrive at the party and park my car, I walk to the up the walkway to the big white house with black shutters. I open the door and walk inside.
People are mingling, and drinking. I don't see my friend anywhere, I'm beginning to think this party was a bad idea. When a very cute guy makes his way towards me. He's tall with brown hair and very blue eyes.

"You must be Brianna, name's Dustin," the cute guy says to me, once he reaches me.

"Yes, that would be me," I reply.

"Brooke said she would be late and for me to tell you she's very sorry. But for you mingle and have fun, I would be honored to walk you around and introduce you to everyone, if you want?"

"That would be great," I reply

"Would you like a glass of wine or champagne?"

"Sure, wine would be great."

I thought Dustin would walk me around and introduce to a few people, then make excuses. But he doesn't, he sticks with me.

I dance with a few guys, but none of them are as cute as Dustin. Dustin catches me looking and makes his way towards me.

"Can I have another dance?" He asks, smiling down at me.

"Yea," I reply with a grin.

I move into his arms and dance with him to a slow song. Pretty soon it switches to a fast song. I turn my self around and kinda grind my ass into his crotch. He grabs my hips and holds on, as I move them, to the beat of the song.

"Wanna take this somewhere private?" He says breathlessly in my ear.

"Sure," I reply.

He leads me through the crowd of couples dancing, towards a hallway. He stops at a door about halfway down the hall. He opens the door and motions for me to go first. I step into the room and realize that its a library. It is packed full of books. He locks the door behind us.

"You like it?" He asks.

"Yea."

"I spend a lot of time in here."

"This is your house?" I ask in shock.

"Yea," he says with a laugh.

I walk back towards him and wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my hips as I move my hips to the beat of the music, which I can still hear through the walls.

"Your driving me crazy, Brianna," he says with a moan, as he pulls my hips hard against him.

I can feel how hard he is. I grab his face and pull him towards me and kiss his mouth. His hands slide up my dress and down my black lace panties. He rubs my clit and I moan. I grab his shirt and yank it from his pants and start unbuttoning it. Sliding my hand down his chest as I go.

When I get his shirt completely unbuttoned, I run my hands over his hard muscles. I don't stop until I get to his pants. He picks me up, takes me over to the couch and sits down. He pulls my dress over my head and lays it on the table in front of us.

Now wearing only my bra, panties, thigh highs and my heels, I unbutton his pants and he lifts his hips and slides them down, kicks off his shoes and then his pants. He reaches up and unhooks my bra, revealing my breasts.

He lays me on the couch and hovers above me.

Daisy_Mun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Daisy_Mun

Taking one nipple into his mouth and swirls his tongue around and gently sucks on it. His hands are busy sliding my panties down and off.

"I want you, Dustin. I want you to fuck me," I moan.

He kisses me and rubs my clit with his thumb, sliding a finger inside me. I grip his shoulders, digging my nails into his flesh.

"Now, Dustin."

He contiunes to ignore my pleas and makes his way down my body, leaving wet trails with his mouth. Making a swirl around my belly button. Hecontinueshis way down until he gets to my wet pussy, replacing his fingers with his mouth. He dips his tongue into me, using his finger to rub my clit.

"Oh yea, that feels so fucking good," I say, as I bury my fingers in his dark hair and arch my hips.

I grind myself against his mouth. He starts to tease my pussy with his mouth for what seems like hours. Finally he makes his way back up my body. Taking my mouth in a hot wet kiss, I can taste myself on his lips.

"Dustin..." Is all I can manage to say.

I tug his boxers off and take his hard cock in my hand and slide my hand up and down it a few times. I then take him in my mouth, running my pierced tongue up and down the underside of his cock.

"Shit, that feels amazing," Dustin says, as he lays his hand on my head.

I suck him for a while longer, switching from his cock to his balls and back again. Until he finally, grabs me and pulls me up. Laying me back on the couch, his mouth goes back to mine and I feel his cock at my entrance. I wrap my legs around him and he slides his cock into me.

"Fuck yea! You feel so damn good," I groan against his mouth.

He starts thrusting, his cock moving in and out of my pussy. I reach down and start rubbing my clit, pretty soon I feel an orgasm go though me and I dig my heels into his ass encouraging him to go faster, harder.

"Fuck me, Fuck my pussy hard."

After a few minutes of this I moan.

"I wanna be on top," I say.

After we switch postions, he teases me by sliding his cock up and down my pussy.

"Quit teasing me!" I tell him as I reach between us and still his hand.

I slide my pussy down on his cock, and start grinding. Then I start to move my hips up and down, increasing my speed as I go. I brace my hands on his shoulders.

His hands are on my hips and his fingers are digging in my hips.

"You like riding my cock, baby?" He says.

"Yea, I fucking love it."

"Then ride that fucking cock baby!" He says as he slaps my ass.

"Fucking slap my ass, slap my slutty ass," I moan.

He slaps my ass again.

I switch between grinding and the up and down motion. After about about fifteen minutes of this, I feel another orgasm go through my body.

"I wanna fuck you from behind," he says.

I get up and bend over, resting my arms against the arm of the couch. He slides back into my pussy. He thrusts hard and deep. With every forward thrust, he hits my g-spot.

"I'm gonna cum. Where do you want me to cum, baby?"

"Cum in my mouth," I say.

He slides his dick from my pussy and I turn around, opening my mouth. He pumps his cock with his hand a few times and cums. Cum lands on my tongue and on my cheek. I swallow and take a finger, get the drops that landed on my cheek and suck the cum off my fingers.

I take his cock in my hand and lick the rest of the cum on the tip. We get dressed and return to the party. Brooke had arrived sometime while we were in the library.

"Are you having fun?" She asks. "I'm really sorry it took me so long to get here."

"Yes I'm having fun and it's fine, everyone's been nice," I say with a grin.

Published 
Written by Naughtybadgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments