Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Small Town Girl 5

"Another awakening for Allie."

33
25 Comments 25
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
I was required to spend the night at the hospital the night of my injury. The doctors wanted to monitor me for twenty four hours because of my head injury. They gave me medicine to help me rest and rolled me to my room. While they were getting me ready, my parents went and checked into a hotel. The medicine made me very drowsy, but I can remember a young female nurse helping me undress. I can’t remember a lot about her, only that she was slender and had really big breast, and her nipples were visible through her scrubs.

I can also remember the sponge bath she gave me. I was lying naked on the bed and she slowly rubbed the sponge over my body. I was so angry at myself for enjoying the feeling of it. She helped me sit up, and I felt her hand on my naked breast as she helped me into my gown. You know one of those that just cover your front. She helped me lie back down and gave me the remote. As I was slipping away, I heard her tell me to call her if I needed anything.

The next few months brought about a lot of pain, both physically and emotionally. I had this very uncomfortable sling that I had to wear around my neck to keep my shoulder immobilized. There were many hours of painful physical therapy. There were also exercises that I had to do at home every day. I was always sore and in pain. The pain, and my self pity, made my social life almost non-existent. Ben, Lauren and Jake would stop by from time to time, but I was really in no mood for company and would snap at them for no reason, or ignore them all together. Fortunately for me, they never seemed to let my bad mood keep them away.

My life was really screwed up. I hated leaving my house. I felt like everywhere I went people were looking at me and judging me. When I did leave my house, I would get so tired of people telling me I looked great and was going to be good as new. In those several weeks, my life was school, PT, and church. If I was not at any of those three places, I was in my room, alone. I didn’t realize it them, but I had slipped into major depression. I shut myself off from every thing and every one in my life.

All the mobility in my shoulder finally returned, and the doctors said I could go back to my normal life. The only thing was, I was torn to what my normal life was. I tried to start back doing the things I had done before getting injured, but nothing I did would feel right. Ben and I would go out, and of course he expected sex, but I was still convinced that our sexual indiscretions were the reason I had been injured, so I continually turned him down. I eventually started making excuses so we would not be alone together. We would go out with Lauren and Jake, or we would just stay around my house with my parents. When I would go to Lauren’s house, all she would talk about was her and Jake. Their happiness made me furious. They were doing the same things I had, yet I had been punished, and they just continued with no care in the world.

Over that summer, with the recommendation of my coach and doctor, I joined a local gym so I could build up my strength and be ready for the upcoming season. My parents made arrangements for me to work with a trainer at the gym. Kim was a member of my Dad’s church and also the mother of one of my teammates. She agreed to work with me a couple days a week with a regiment to focus on strengthening my shoulder. I was not real happy about some one telling me what to do, but I had no choice. The first week or so I was a real ass. I would not do as Kim instructed and I would half ass do my workouts.

One day when my mom dropped me off, Kim met me at the door. She told me that we were not working on my shoulder that day, but my emotions. I was confused, and tried to blow her off. She led me to a back room. In the room there was a table and two chairs. She instructed me that neither of us was leaving that room until I opened up to her, and she found out why I had changed from the life loving flower to a total bitch.

I sat there for two hours and didn’t say a word. She asked me questions about home, school, ball and stuff and I would shrug my shoulders or roll my eye. I left when our session was over and felt proud of myself for not breaking my silence. Then, the next day, we did the same thing, with the same results.

On the third day, had been a really bad day. Nothing seemed to have been going right. When I entered the gym, my emotions were on my shoulders and my fuse was short. Again Kim directed me to the back room. I tried real hard to be tough, but I was drained. She started her interrogation, and before I knew it, my mouth opened and I began to confess my sins to her.

I told her how I went from being a “good girl” to being a dirty, sex craved slut. I started at the beginning with masturbating right through to the night Ben took my virginity in his bed. In distinct detail, I explained the struggles I had adjusting to the way my body and mind reacted to different ideas and actions. I explained to her how I felt that my behavior and explorations had led me to my getting injured and screwing up my life. After an hour of me spilling my guts to her, she laughed at me. I could feel the blood rushing to my head. She had really pissed me off, and I jumped up and stormed out of the room, swearing I would never go back.

Fortunately, Kim caught me before I got outside the gym. She apologized for laughing as she led me back to the room. We sat while she talked and I cried. She explained to me that what I was going through was natural. Every teenager’s body and hormones changed and the urges and curiosities I was experiencing were normal.

What really surprised me about her talk was that she blamed my parents for keeping me sheltered from the real world for so long. By the time I left that day, I felt like a new person. I no longer felt like I was different, on the contrary, I felt like I was normal. Kim also gave me the information to a women’s clinic. She encouraged me to get on some type of birth control, if I decided to keep up my explorations. I made an appointment for the next day. When my mom dropped me off at the gym to work out, I borrowed Kim’s car and went.

The next week, Ben and I had sex about every night. His truck was no where near as romantic as the night in his bed, but it felt just as good. I soon found out that Ben had put my celibacy. Since I didn’t put out, and he had grown accustomed to orgasms three or four times a week, Ben had discovered a porn site the internet. He had also learned that there was more than one position to have sex. One night as he held me in his truck, he showed me pictures from a magazine he had purchased of guys and girls having sex in many different positions. The pictures were very detailed and really made me excited to try each one. So over the next week or two, we would pick a position as it was displayed in the magazine and try it.

His favorite position was for us to stand outside his truck and bend me over the seat and go in from behind.

HitomiJapan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HitomiJapan

He called it “doggy style.” I enjoyed it as well. His cock felt like it went deeper in that position than in the many of the other positions we tried. I loved the way my hard nipples would rub over the leather seat of his truck as he thrust in and out of me. The down side to it was, he never lasted long, and I was left hanging unless he made me orgasm with his tongue, before.

My favorite position was what he called “cowgirl.” In this position, I would straddle his lower body and sit down on his cock. I controlled how deep and fast we would go. I loved being in control. Sometimes I would go really fast and deep, while other times I would tease him with a slow and steady rhythm. I really liked him having access to my breast while in this position. Every time we had sex in this position, he would suck on my hard nipples. The harder he would suck the harder I would bounce. The first time we had sex this way, I lost count on the number of orgasms I had. My vagina was so wet and so sensitive, I was begging for him to cum so I could get some relief from the pleasure I was feeling.

From day one, Ben always wore a condom. The lady at the clinic told me that I shouldn’t rely solely on the pill for some weeks to assure it was in my system. So I didn’t bother to tell Ben I was on it. So I waited until I had gone through the first packet and was into the second before I made any changes in our sex life. The first night I asked him not to wear a condom he acted like a kid in a candy shop as he pressed his bare cock into me. Over and over he thanked me for letting him feel how wet and tight I was and how much better it felt for him. I had to concur with him. The sex without the condom felt a lot better. When I sensed he was close, I changed the position so I would be on top.

I climbed onto him and held his hard, slick cock in my hand as I slid it in with ease. When my butt slipped onto his upper thigh I moved my hips in a circular motion and ground his cock into me. With my arms around his neck, I looked him in the eye as I slowly began to work my hips up and down on him. He repeatedly tried to kiss me, but I would pull back. The expression on his face was priceless. I felt his hands on my butt; he would squeeze my cheeks every time I sat all the way down. After I while, I saw sweat popping out on his forehead, and I rocked harder.

I was convinced I could feel his cock getting harder with every thrust. Then his eyes opened wide, and I felt his cock jerk inside of me. Each jerk brought me closer to my orgasm. I pressed my head against his, and rocked my hips faster. My vagina was so slick; there was a wet sound each time my butt landed on his thighs. Then it hit me. My body went out of control. My head was tossed back and forth and I was moaning and groaning louder than ever as I rode his cock. I literally felt my toes curling as my vagina bathed his cock with my creamy juices. The feeling washed over my entire body, like nothing I had ever felt before. When it subsided, I went limp in his lap.

As the after glow or our orgasms began to ease, realization of what just happened hit Ben. He realized that had just shot cum into my vagina, unprotected. In panic, he pushed me off of him. Nervously he looked down at me in disbelief, as his cum poured out of my opened lips. Then he looked at me almost in tears. I just smiled at him and assured him everything was fine. I opened my purse and showed him the pill packet, and he was so relieved. That was the first of many nights that Ben filled my vagina with his cum. I also noticed that without a condom, I would have an orgasm every time we had sex.

My sex life was blossoming,, and I was enjoying it more and more, but I also continued to workout daily in the gym. My sessions with Kim were over, so I would go every morning to the gym, before going to school and go through the regimen she had prepared in the beginning. I liked going to the gym in the mornings because it was not nearly as busy as it was after school. Every so often, there would be a couple people working out when I was there but mostly I was by myself. Occasionally an older man would be there working out and he and I soon started talking during our workouts.

The older man’s name was Josh. He was a firefighter in our town and would work out in the mornings that he was not on shift. He worked twenty four hours on and twenty four off, so I would see him about every other day. He was married and had three daughters, the oldest was an upcoming Junior, as was I. We became accustomed to working out with each other, and I missed his company when he was not there. We became workout buddies, pushing each other harder to achieve our goals. I never really thought about Josh in any way other than a workout partner. He was handsome. He had brown hair with streaks of gray, and was in very good shape. Our friendship began and ended at the gym doors. He was an older, married man. I was a young woman, and we were friends.

Most people I talked to dreaded going to the gym, but I loved it. I don’t know if it was the adrenaline rush I received that carried through the day, or my body being cleansed with all the sweat, but I could not wait to get there every morning. Especially the days I knew Josh was going to be there. After a month or so, he and I had gotten really comfortable around each other. The attention he gave me made me feel like a woman, and not a young girl. He would compliment me on achieving a milestone but would also fuss at me for not giving all. In turn I did the same thing to him.

One day we were working out and joking around, as usual. He joked at the way I was running on the treadmill. Not thinking, I playful lunged at him as if I was going to tackle him. He grabbed me around the waist and picked me up. I struggled to get away from him by twisting in his arms and kicking my legs from side to side. All of a sudden, he stopped. I noticed that he had a puzzled look on his face. When I questioned what was wrong, he nodded his head and sat me down onto my feet. As he let me down, I felt something hard brush against my covered vagina and stomach, before my feet touched the floor. I stepped back and looked down. He had an erection, and it was big.

Suddenly, Josh turned to walk away. I tried to stopped him. He turned and apologized to me for his behavior and quickly left to hit the showers. I was confused. I did not understand what I had done to him for his behavior to change so quickly. I slowly went to the showers and got ready for school. When I walked out of the gym, his truck was gone so sadly I left and went to school.

*I am over whelmed with the response I have received from this little series. I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I am writing it. It is impossible for me to thank each and every one of you for your encouraging words, but please know that they are very much appreciated. The Confessions Series will continue as long as the interests remains. Thanks Again, Allie.*

Published 
Written by alliet14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments