Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Consuming You

"A steamy peek at one couple's desperate expression of love."

86
43 Comments 43
32.6k Views 32.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
I've been screaming your name in my head all day. You've just finished giving me an earth-shattering orgasm with your very talented mouth, and now I'm straddling you. My hands are in your hair, my tongue is in your mouth, and my hot, wet pussy is grinding against your cock. You feel so damned good , so hard and slick with my juices. I could take you inside me in half a second, fill myself with your hard shaft to the hilt and ride you until you scream. I have other plans, though.

I grip your hair and pull your head back. My mouth kisses down your chin to the strong column of your neck, where my teeth score the skin and my tongue soothes the sting. I work my way to your ear and say, “It's my turn, lover.”

Slowly, I slide myself down your body, taking my time on the way down. My mouth is having a field day, tracing over your chest to your nipple. I lick and nibble, loving the way you gasp and squirm. Your hands are trailing along my back, short fingernails scraping lightly over my dewy skin and inciting my lust, drawing out a long, low moan.

I move lower, my hands and tongue passing over your abs. Your cock is pressed to my breasts, and I squeeze them together to capture you there. My juices are still on you and you slide easily in the soft confines. I pump against you once, twice. Your groans are intoxicating. All I want is to hear more. I move further down and come face to face with your cock. You're beautiful, with your perfect mushroom head and the straight, proud length that begs for my touch, my kiss.

God, you smell like me. That's so fucking sexy. My tongue snakes out and takes a long, lazy lick from the base to the tip and back down. You're divine! I moan against you, and my mouth opens, taking you in. You fill me up and I'm in heaven. I suck and tongue at you like you're the most delicious delicacy I've ever tasted. You taste like me, and then you taste like the salty pre-cum oozing from your slit. I hear your moans mingling with mine, your breathing fast and shallow.

Your hands move gently into my hair, and you hold me to you. It's completely unnecessary; I'm not going anywhere. I keep sucking and tonguing at you, taking you deeper and deeper. Then, just as you touch the back of my throat, I relax the muscles there and take you further. You gasp and your hips buck. I feel your hands tighten in my hair and you start thrusting into my mouth. I fucking love it. I feel like I'm about to come and you're nowhere near my pussy. I want you to pump into my mouth until you shoot your salty load down my throat.

Suddenly you pull me off, the absence of your cock leaving a horrid void in my mouth. I try to take you back in but you push me back as you sit up. I want you in me! I try to push you back down, but you're stronger.

MirandaCougar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MirandaCougar

You grip my forearms and flip me onto my back. Your eyes are so dark, your face so taut with desire. I realize what you're doing, and my pussy pulses and creams for you.

You split my thighs roughly and kneel between them, your cock poised at my weeping slit. I undulate beneath your hands and moan your name. I beg you to take me. Now. Please. Your smile is ruthless as you grip my hips and thrust yourself into me. You've sheathed your entire length in one quick thrust and the sudden sensation is nearly too much for me to take. I arch my back and press against you, feeling you move against that tender, sweet spot inside me. I've lost all control of my body; it only wants you to thrust and thrust and thrust, and you do.

You curse on harsh breath as your hips pump hard but slowly into me. You're driving me crazy with your controlled thrusts. I want it fast and wild. My hands find your thighs and my fingernails score over your muscled quads. Your eyes are dark slits in your face, first focusing on the way your cock splits me wide before disappearing into me, then up to my jiggling breasts, and finally to my own half-closed lids. That dark, owning look, your breath exploding out of you, and the way you manage to touch all the right spots with every thrust, all have me on the edge of sweet oblivion.

Then, your thumb finds my stiff, aching clit and I explode. I scream your name, over and over. I milk your lovely cock with my hungry cunt, pulling at your own climax. I want to feel you come inside me. You feel so close! I beg you to come inside me! Give me what I want. You groan and throw your head back. Your speed increases and I just keep coming. My noises are incoherent moans and screams as you keep fucking me. My legs are wrapped tightly around you, trapping you against me. Give me what I want, love. Give me your cum.

After what seems like an eternity of endless pleasure, I feel you tense against me. Your thrusts become inhuman and you scream my name as your cock spews one load after another of cum into my waiting pussy. Your climax kicks my orgasm into a new level, and I press frantically against you, desperate to milk every last drop. You thrust three or four more times, and then you stop, breathing hard and moaning softly. I'm gasping for breath and still pressing my hips against yours, weak little thrusts that make you shudder.

I smile adoringly up at you and run my hands over your thighs, the only part of you I can easily reach. You give me a tired half smile, then you lean forward and press your slick body to mine. Your lips find mine, and you give me a lazy, open-mouthed kiss that leaves me feeling such delightful languor. I wrap my arms around you and hold you close. Sated, replete, for now.

Published 
Written by Evie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments